[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Why the interviewer asked Park Shin Hye to guess the face of that rice? Why Park Shin Hye laughed so hard when she opened the lunchbox? Her mind might go to Lee Min Ho directly after seeing it. Probably because of the nose. For the ramen cup, she thought for a while to guess that's for Kim Woo Bin. As for addressing Lee Min Ho as Min Ho oppa, and Kim Woo Bin as Kim Woo Bin ssi, I assumed Park Shin Hye is much more closer to Min Ho now. Relieved....

Thanks to Hanbam interview. It seems that they are like 'cupid' to our MinShin. Always try to make Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye remember each other ^_^

nodding-my-head-like-yeah.gif

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wake up this morning and check this thread immediately.

Well, today is a new day. So I hope we can skip dress topic and MOVE On. I appreciate all of your different opinions since we're human, we cannot the same. But remember the reason why you're here because we have the strong string between us, that's our love for our MinShin couple, right?

Wish you all the best today :)

Guest Enonane1 .

...... ayu_adams said: Hahaha.. I may be one of the few but PSH looks stunning in the dress. She's got womanly curves and it looks sexy on her. Sexy and not provocative because PSH does not have a slutty image in the first place. She looks very pretty in a more womanly mature way... She's no longer the little girl we saw in Stairway to Heaven so that "innocent and pure" tag has to shed off a little somewhere. Not saying she should start popping her chest everywhere, but her image is just maturing a little. So a little sexiness every now and then is perfectly fine. Anyway LMH also said he is working out to show a body never before seen for his upcoming movie, so looks like we're seeing a buff half-naked LMH soon. Lolll.. PSH is definitely getting more in touch with her feminine side since Heirs.

Guest ziooom92

annypooh

said:

Well it's a wonderful girl and a modest and amazing, but I don't want you to become the kind of girlsshe behaves as is not the she
This is not her characterWe love her and we Love her character 
Even if this through dressDress style expresses a personal girl alsoRight؟؟
I'm just very upset :((sorry 

Guest Nur Hanapi

I think the picture of the dress was taken at all the wrong angles because some looked ok. That's y it looked revealing. Perverted photographer LOLShe's lovely in that dress. As long as she comfortable and confident she's entitled to wear anything, as long is not skimpy-ish. Plus we're acting like a couple of control freaks by saying she should have worn this she shouldn't have worn that, she should have done this or she should have done that. Lets be supportive, even if you disagree you can say it courteously without making a big fuss of it. At the end of the day everyone is entitled to her or his own opinion. 
Plus all of us here are from various part of the world, different norm, culture and beliefs. For what may be okay for certain maybe not for others. So lets try to be understanding. But it's unfair to impose others on something of ur own culture or socio norm. That's why I said let PSh decide. I'm sure she knows better. 

Is MinShin dating rumour still No1 now? I think this rumour will help Shin Hye and MinHo as well as their companies know about fans'reaction, right? What a good strategy! By the way, this rumour is trending No1 could mean that K-netizens really care about our OTP's relationship now and maybe they do want MinShin is real ;))

Guest Fannie J

@-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)  just saying '' Wow '' :)) A little bit shock when i seeing this pic , I wonder what MH say when he see that ;;)

1536527_580795295330526_1200875332_n.jpg

Guest ziooom92

lunamaisara

said:

Sorry I’m still talking about the Miu Miu dress. Just trying to clarify and lessen the misunderstanding in this thread.

We Minshin shippers who gather here come from all around the world; we have different culture, religion and different family background. Therefore, of course the way we view things are different from each other. I actually understand why some of us here are very frustrated about her dress, while some of us totally love it. I personally dislike it too; I feel sad and hurt why she must wear that dress. Yes, to us a dress is not just merely a dress, but what you wear show who you are and what you are trying to show of yourself. That’s why words such as “sex symbol” appear, because we don’t like PSH show that kind of image. I know I am of conservative type, I value a woman’s dignity by the way she “take care” of herself, including the way she dress and how she behave around the opposite gender, because that’s how I am brought up based of my culture and religion. It will be the same thing if LMH do “Frozen Flower” scene in his movie, so there’s no double standards here. He/she is a son, a daughter, a lover, a man and a woman, before he/she is an actor or actress. Therefore there are certain limitations of what you should or shouldn't do as an actor/actress because the feeling of your family and loved ones always come first before your job. That's my personal opinion, and you may disagree with this.

There are so many beautiful and talented actresses in the K-entertainment, but why we like Shinhye? For me, I prefer her than any other actresses because of her pure, innocent image – she don’t wear too revealing cloth, she don’t do passionate kiss scenes with just any actors (ok, Heirs is exception because I assume he's her lover :)), and she don’t do vulgar or naked bed scene in her movies. I think this is her second time showing her cleavage, though the first time is not as revealing as Miu Miu. I don’t hate her but I can’t help to feel sad and…WORRIED.

Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?

SH: We match quite well in the Heirs. I feel good about it.

Okay guys...not to burst our bubble or anything but the question was how does she FEEL about the dating rumor. Not is she dating him. So the answer is she feels good. She doesnt need to answer Yes or No. Or am i overthinking it? Someone please argue with me!

Edit: hmmm but she can also say "I feel good since we match well in Heirs. But we're not dating". Now i'm arguing with myself

@amidara we need u chingu! What do u think of Shinhye's answers?

Guest minshin2046

I have c the hanbam PSH latest interview , although I don know Hangul so I concentrate into her facial reaction . I notice that when the interviewer ask her about boyfriend she like a bit rush wanted to end the interview ... :-? I tend to c her eyes motion .. When she said she lonely now .. Her eye go to right n straight she answer . If I not mistaken eyes cannot lie . If something u create (fake) u go right (eyes motion) if something u recall ( meaning had been happen, your memories recall back, your eyes motion go left ) then u answer . Something really fishy going on . :-?

Jennifer Santos said: Hello dearest..please keep an open mind about the dress..its was a shocked for me too but I hope it doesn't make her fan run away..I don't really mind it but it is revealing..but because she is quite a full body lady ,so it enhanced..if she is a small frame girl, no one would have minded..but don't blame her entirely ,she is working, just take it as a uniform..but in real life, I think she won't get caught using that sort of dress..I love her not because of how she dress but I love her because she is who she is. If I can ogle hot male body..half naked, why ladies cannot.It doesn't mean if you are fully covered you have pure thought..Please don't get offended..Being in a society with Asian values ,modesty comes first ..I can understand your feelings.  

Guest prosperity

ravairie said: tropicalgirl said: BdeReA1CIAAvh64.png
The host ask PSH do you know who is it? and she right away answer it's minho oppa. But before the host ask it she laugh when she opened the food boxes  like she knew already it's LMH. Guess LMH always in her mind. Because to be honest that face on the food nothing look like or just little look like LMH so it could be anyone right? :P =))

Is MinShin dating rumour still No1 now? I think this rumour will help Shin Hye and MinHo as well as their companies know about fans'reaction, right? What a good strategy! By the way, this rumour is trending No1 could mean that K-netizens really care about our OTP's relationship now and maybe they do want MinShin is real

;)

)

But if fan's reaction are mostly negative then it wont be good for MinShin's agencies to see. Soooo are the reactions good or bad?

Guest moochigirl

One thing I noticed from the SBS Awards show and the interviews PSH's given so far - the way she calls LMH - Min-ho oppa - is so aegyo....if you know what I mean...  Definitely not brother/sister way but more like bf/gf way....
I am not good at 'techy' stuff like embedding videos, etc in my posts - sorry! - but try to watch some of the videos and see if you think so too..

8-} 8-} 8-}

Archived