[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Just finished reading @pattituazon fanfic. a secret spot.. you are so talented chingu... the story is so beautiful.. i even cry on the gift number 3 part.. yeeeesss definitely they will always be each other part of live..

ooo my god, i thought  already pass the heirs withdrawal syndrome,  but now i have a new virus in my head, the  fanfic virus. I miss Kim Tan - Eun Sang even more.. please help me god..

I know ryt? I thought I was crazy when I cried so much while reading it yesterday!!! I feel great now!!! Hehe

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all!

Wow, our girl is beautiful! Yes, like many of you, I was shocked but not disappointed. You have to keep in mind, she's a grown woman. There are girls out there that would wear something skimpier than that. I know some people do not like change, but to say that you will leave because of a dress? I think that's a little bit over the top. She's a sweet and humble girl. Just because she puts on that dress doesn't mean she's a horrible human being. Please don't let yourself become like one of those closed minded fans. Please don't. You guys are too nice and sweet to be like one of them.

To the boys/guys that think she's like a guy, what do you have to say now? Sexy and beautiful isn't she? Hehehehe

ravairie said: stucked said: WHEN ASKED ABOUT DATING RUMORS BETWEEN THEM. (-_-)

I could hear the staff members talk about us. One staff asked us, 'Are you guys actually going out?' I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, 'I am doing this right.'" -- Lee Min Ho, kdramastars.com

When asked how she felt about these dating rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." -- Park Shin Hye, allkpop.com

Guest sheila88

@thao_2512 I'm french so that dress doesn't shock me, I love it! But I understand that people who have different cultures can be shocked...If you start liking someone bcoz of their personality & then something in that person changes (although it's very premature to say anything about SH) then you have the right to stop liking them. I get that it can be frustrating coz you love her & so do I & the last thing I want is people from this thread leaving bcoz of a dress but it's their full right as long as people don't start bad mouthing her & remain respectful towards her & the people who like her...I think people in this thread are mature enough to express their disappointment without disrespecting anyone, even though it has been like 10 pages of negativity so I please request that we move on...As for the bed scenes I don't want to even think of LMH in these kind of scenes coz I'm in love with him & I'll only stop liking her if she does an X movie which will never happen...But I understand that people don't wanna watch bed scenes coz even though I'm french, I was still brought up by very conservative parents so we don't watch bed scenes in my family (we forward them lol or switch the channel), it's just the way it is... just like this doesn't bother you Being open minded is also not judging people's opinion when they are formulated in an non offensive way...SO PLEASE EVERYONE MOVE ON AND PEACE OUT

Wow i never knew PSH's dress would be such a hot topic...Honestly im baffled,i dont get what the fuzz is all about...its PSH's choice.her life,her rules..who are we to judge? is it her fault that she is stereotyped as this actress with pure,innocent image? it might be at advantage for a normal person,but for an actress,being stereotyped is a high disadvantage...it basically limits her acting capability and itl make her unable to take risk to expand her boundaries.take meg ryan for example.she was always viewed as this goody two shoes,girl next door girl and wen she finally decided to be bold onscreen people went crazy..do u know how frustrating can that be? how else can a person take versatile,broad range of roles and show their mettle?..and really,who likes to be stereotyped? il sure hate that and il try my best to prove people wrong and show that im capable of much more than that.Shin hye is an actress..she sure doesnt want to be confined in that innocent bubble image.also,this is just an outfit for crying out loud..wearing a sexy dress doesnt prove a thing.it all depends on how you behave or carry yourselves.and i should say Shin hye sure carried herself very well and with dignity...so what gives? i have seen women wear such innocent,fully covered dress and behave in a degrading manner,and iv seen women wearing quite sexy outfits,but still exude so much dignity and behave in an admiring way..so it all depends on how you carry yourself,i cant reiterate that enough.

No offense,but i guess we should all try to more broadminded chingus.its fine if we hate the fact shes wearing that dress,but saying im reconsdering being her fan coz of that is bit going overboard..we are fans and they are actors.we can support them afar,love them or hate them but we should not judge them offscreen..so lets kindly move on. and if this bold move of hers proves and is of any indication that Shin hye is ready to take on mature roles,im more than ready to welcome that.looking forward to it.TBH,im tired of seeing her play good girl roles all the time...time for her to shed that image and get ready to kick some richard simmons \:D/ 

duno why,but i kinda have a feeling that LMH and PSH would reunite for a movie this year..LMH says hes going to do more movies this year and im hoping he would do one with PSH.im sure all the casting directors are aware of how much their tandem is popular.so hope he/she decides to cast them together.. fingers crossed :D

Guest ziooom92

annypooh

said: Hello all! Wow, our girl is beautiful! Yes, like many of you, I was shocked but not disappointed. You have to keep in mind, she's a grown woman. There are girls out there that would wear something skimpier than that. I know some people do not like change, but to say that you will leave because of a dress? I think that's a little bit over the top. She's a sweet and humble girl. Just because she puts on that dress doesn't mean she's a horrible human being. Please don't let yourself become like one of those closed minded fans. Please don't. You guys are too nice and sweet to be like one of them. To the boys/guys that think she's like a guy, what do you have to say now? Sexy and beautiful isn't she? Hehehehe

Well it's a wonderful girl and a modest and amazing, but I don't want you to become the kind of girls
she behaves as is not the she

This is not her character
We love her and we Love her character 

Even if this through dress
Dress style expresses a personal girl also
Right؟؟

I'm just very upset :((
sorry 

Awweeee.... Don't be upset. She's still our sweet Girl. I'm sure there are a lot going behind the scene that we do not know about. As long as she's not doing any xxx movies, smoking pot, doing drugs, getting all naked in some MVs, or fell off the wagon like some hot mess stars we have here in the States, believe me, we have plenty of those child stars here that are working REALLY hard to show the world they are grown ups, but what they don't know is that, a grown man/woman would know better. she loves her family too much to do anything disrespectful to her family. I may be wrong, but from what I've heard and read, there are lot of things that Korean actresses and actors

Has no say so in.

Sorry I’m still talking about the Miu Miu dress. Just trying to clarify and lessen the misunderstanding in this thread.

We Minshin shippers who gather here come from all around the world; we have different culture, religion and different family background. Therefore, of course the way we view things are different from each other. I actually understand why some of us here are very frustrated about her dress, while some of us totally love it. I personally dislike it too; I feel sad and hurt why she must wear that dress. Yes, to us a dress is not just merely a dress, but what you wear show who you are and what you are trying to show of yourself. That’s why words such as “sex symbol” appear, because we don’t like PSH show that kind of image. I know I am of conservative type, I value a woman’s dignity by the way she “take care” of herself, including the way she dress and how she behave around the opposite gender, because that’s how I am brought up based of my culture and religion. It will be the same thing if LMH do “Frozen Flower” scene in his movie, so there’s no double standards here. He/she is a son, a daughter, a lover, a man and a woman, before he/she is an actor or actress. Therefore there are certain limitations of what you should or shouldn't do as an actor/actress because the feeling of your family and loved ones always come first before your job. That's my personal opinion, and you may disagree with this.

There are so many beautiful and talented actresses in the K-entertainment, but why we like Shinhye? For me, I prefer her than any other actresses because of her pure, innocent image – she don’t wear too revealing cloth, she don’t do passionate kiss scenes with just any actors (ok, Heirs is exception because I assume he's her lover :)), and she don’t do vulgar or naked bed scene in her movies. I think this is her second time showing her cleavage, though the first time is not as revealing as Miu Miu. I don’t hate her but I can’t help to feel sad and…WORRIED.

But please chingu.. just because you're sad, don’t simply pour all your thoughts here, or else it may just hurt others. No point in bashing each other's opinion too, because we are different. There’s a quote from the I Hear Your Voice drama that I really like, “None of us are WRONG, we are just DIFFERENT”. So please respect each other’s opinion. And bear in mind that LMH & PSH might not have the same culture & lifestyle as yours. What is wrong to you might not be as wrong to them & other shippers here. So try to RESPECT THEIR CHOICE. And this is the first time she wear such a revealing cloth, so why not just forgive her this time. I am quite sure she won’t choose this is as her permanent image. But if in the near future she’s still not up to your liking that you can’t bring yourself to ship this couple, it’s your choice to leave the ship quietly without hurting others. There nothing wrong about that.

That's all I wanted to say. I'll delurk again from time time to time. :-h

p.s I  love Shinhye’s answer for the Hanbam interview too. Their answers sound synchronized.. :x

Guest eka5566

ziooom92 said: yoyoo said: OMG... Srry for my harsh word... But sincerely... I just HATE her dress... Why does she 'TOO reveal' every time when she goes outside Korea? I love that nice woman... the SH who looks nice without showing boobs... without making a woman as a 'Sex Symbol'... I just cannot like this kind of girl... I guess if SH is gonna do again and again..

Guest minshin2046

http://search.daum.net/search?w=tot&nil_profile=rtupkwd&rtupcoll=rtupcoll=NNS&q=박신혜+소문&nil_alliance=OAPI_REAL&rflag=real&dummy=635247912001563093. Can someone translate . Is on Hangul . Need korean ppl to translate.

Guest Fannie J

Park Shin Hye says she had the best chemistry with Lee Min Ho and talks about hugging Kim Woo Bin

Actress Park Shin Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 8 and talked about her two male co-stars from the hit drama 'Heirs.'
She was asked, "Among all the male actors you've worked with so far, with whom do you think you had the best chemistry?" Park Shin Hye chose Lee Min Ho from her latest drama 'Heirs,' and the MC pointed out that some people thought the two actors might actually be dating.
When asked how she felt about these rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it."The show then brought on the video of another co-star Kim Woo Bin hugging Park Shin Hye for fan service at an event. Park Shin Hye lightheartedly said, "Who put that up? Makes me want to take that right down." It turned out that the actor who played Chanyoung's father asked them to enact their characters' love on site because the two had not ended up together in the drama. Park Shin Hye also pointed out to everyone's amusement that Kim Woo Bin slipped a bit right before he hugged her.She said jokingly, "He overflows with charms so that I need to pick them back up and put them back in because they keep spilling out."
SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho wins top 'Popularity Award' + 'Best Actor' for mid-length drama (2013 SBS Drama Awards)
The MC also showed a collage of Park Shin Hye's past photos as she had acted for about ten years. The two of them pointed out that she had not changed in appearance, but only got taller and wore a lot of uniforms
Lastly, Park Shin Hye talked about her single life, "I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend . . . I want to marry before I turn 30, but it feels like I'm turning 30 soon."

Archived