[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Jennifer Santos

said:

pattituazon

said: Shin Hye's answers remind me of when they talked about the 'rumors' when they accepted the Best Couple award. They didn't outright deny it, and instead communicated in code. LOL. When she was asked if she had a boyfriend and she just said 'she's lonely now' -- she didn't quite answer the question, did she? It was a simple yes or no question but instead, she said 'she's lonely now' which could mean a variety of things! (Like: yes I have a boyfriend but he's not with me right now, which is why I'm lonely now) HAHA.

Spazz spazz spazzing!

:)

)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/19/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Meanwhile, just updated this fictitious world. I think it suits this celebratory mood. Thanks for reading! <3

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey MinShin'ners :)  I was super busy at work today and only got the chance to check the thread a few times, I just finished back reading and I see there's been some discussions, disappointments and other stuff going on.

First of all, I understand the confusion and being surprised/shocked over seeing PSH wearing that dress, I was a bit surprised too as I'm not used to seeing her wearing dresses like that BUT I don't think we should go as far as to re-thinking to ship or not, or to continuing on being her fan or not as I saw some fans wrote on some sites, in my opinion that is too harsh and too judgmental. Just because she wore a dress that doesn't quite meet your standards of how you idealized her doesn't mean she's not the same PSH anymore. We've seen and know her have sooooo many amazing qualities that most of the people these days lack, she's a genuinely pure hearted person who cares about the others, she's kind, nice and so down to earth. Did you know that I heard that there were times she stayed up late in her university just to help clean up? Or that she uses public transport? The fact that she does many works of charities? Are those the qualities that we should so easily oversee and undermine just because she wore a dress that probably was chosen by her agency and sponsor. What is a girl to do that she's not flat chested?  I am sure if she was flat chested no one would be talking about it so much. I am not saying she should go around showing her chest area every where, I wouldn't like that at all actually, I also in my daily life never wear revealing clothes but in this case I try to look at it by her perspective and not mine cause that would be selfish of me. She's an actress, a professional one, she does this for living, she's going to be 24 this February, so I think there is nothing wrong with her trying to break her image of just "pure, innocent" and jump into more mature roles, she's not getting younger so professionally it makes sense and I understand. As long as it is not surpassed and overdone I am okay with it.

So I really hope you guys and all her fans give her a chance and support her during this period of her transformation. Let's keep calm and not be overly sensitive just because she wore one sexy dress, she's still the same PSH, what you wear doesn't define who you are and I'm pretty sure she doesn't and won't be wearing those kind of revealing clothes ALL the time. Just give it a chance.

On a different note, I LOVE her answers on Hanbam interview, she said she actually felt good about the rumors and not deny it, she gave the similar answer as her Min Ho oppa, did they talk about it previously? ;)) Loved that she didn't deny it, my delulu shipper heart wants to think that they're preparing the fans for the possible news of them dating, whatever it is I LOVE IT. And she chose LMH as her best partner? awwwww, this is actually pretty telling and enough for me to spazz over, I love all this, it makes me so happy :) Let's see what will happen.

@stucked I missed your funny, witty comments, welcome back chingu and please never leave us again. About your question, to ship or not to ship. definitely TO SHIP. Until there is no more hope, I will be on board.

So chingus, keep calm and keep on sailing, I love you all!

Guest minshin2046

Host: Do you have a boy friend now? SH: I feel lonely now. Do it mean she sending message that she want be taken ... :-* or she like asking fans n her agency can I have a boyfriend to love me n care for me I m lonely now ... I want to married b4 30 yrs old =)) can I test how ur guys feel (fans) ... =))

minshin2046 said: Host: Do you have a boy friend now? SH: I feel lonely now. Do it mean she sending message that she want be taken ... :-* or she like asking fans n her agency can I have a boyfriend to love me n care for me I m lonely now ... I want to married b4 30 yrs old =)) can I test how ur guys feel (fans) ... =))

AGAIN. *le sigh*

LET'S ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE ABOUT THAT INFAMOUS DRESS. :)

THIS IS A SHIPPER'S THREAD. SO LET'S SHIP! :D

IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT DRESS OR COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, KINDLY GO TO HER THREAD. (I'm so soooorry PSH Thread~ :(( )

PLEASE RESPECT BOTH MIN HO AND SHIN HYE HERE. ;):)

Guest branwen

stucked said: Lastly, Park Shin Hye talked about her single life, "I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend . . . I want to marry before I turn 30, but it feels like I'm turning 30 soon."--Park Shin Hye, 01/09/2013, allKpop.com

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????? o_O

When you say you feel like you're turning 30 soon.. uh.. do you mean what we hope you mean? Or is it the opposite of what we hope you mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT Shin Hye yaaaaah!!!! :)) :)) :))

Guest cheky2

Come on guys,how can we hate on PSH cause of a dress....A DRESS!!

This conversation is just bringing bad vibe to the thread,let's just drop it PLEASE :)

Back to shipping.....Love how both PSH and LMH are answering questions in their recent interviews like am so sure something is going on between them....I really hope my good insticts are right again.

1532022_642754682436853_2134557133_o.jpgcr : PSH_Venezuela
This is why they totally deserved the awards.. It's a big margin for god's sake.. It's sad to read when some people said they don't deserved it.. If only they have Best Drama or Most Popular Drama that night..

@branwen and @ravairie HAHAHA! When that article aboit her DAD being uncomfy about her on screen skinships with Min Ho, it made me really even more curious about these two.

Dads usually won't react if their daughter's affections for them aren't threatened in any way. BUT, if they find one boy they feel will take away their precious daughter.. yeah.. uncomfortable is an understatement..HAHAHA!

I'be been watching Appa Odiga and it's hilarious! :)) Sorry for being off topic. *bows*

MINSHIN FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest ziooom92

nistymaj

said: Now...now chinggus...let us not be gender biased here...we love Minho when in his ehemmm natural glory. Let's give a chance to Shin Hye too to show her ehemmmm...charms  [-X

:)

)  I think it is to prepare the fans for her mature role as a married queen...who will have a certain skinship with her king and the genius tailor who is going to measure her and see her in her underthings as part of the couture that he will sew for her... the fault of our hot Minho...unleashing this hidden sexiness in her by kissing her so passionately  =)) [-X

What's going on in here? Am i the only one who thought okey with that dres? Well I dont want to talk about dress since i was dissapointed to backreads and just find harsh comments about PSH and to stop sail this ship. Aigoooo... I remember, we promised to sail this ship until we dont have hope-not bacause a dress-

How can? HOW CAN? Ok, I'll stop.

branwen said: stucked said: Lastly, Park Shin Hye talked about her single life, "I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend . . . I want to marry before I turn 30, but it feels like I'm turning 30 soon."--Park Shin Hye, 01/09/2013, allKpop.com

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????? o_O

When you say you feel like you're turning 30 soon.. uh.. do you mean what we hope you mean? Or is it the opposite of what we hope you mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT Shin Hye yaaaaah!!!! :)) :)) :))

Okay. Off to dreamland I go. :D

Uh, to those who tagged me while I'm whining like an overgrown baby these past days, thanks. :D I was laughing like crazy reading them and so touched as well, was crying buckets. Then crazy-laughing. Hee. :))

Please play nice okay? Pretty pleases?? Haha!

We have both Minoz and Starlight Angels lurking here, visible and invisible, please respect both. YES! I AM NAGGING HERE. Hahaa! :)) Sorry, I can't help it. :D

So please think before you press that "POST" button, okay?! Freedom of speech is fine and everyone's entitled to their opinion is so true, BUT no one has any right to be rude ANYWHERE. :D

Fine, fine. I am really nagging. Soooooorry!!! :))

Goodnight and play well kiddies! <3

edit: @ravairie Of course she introduced him already.. along with the other Heirs cast of course.. Hee.. :))

Guest ziooom92

lolipop86gorgeous said: @pluie..I'm feeling uneasy and uncomfortable with shinhye pic in HK..she's too sexy more than at Anhui TV Award..omg...shinhye..I like you were dress reveal back is better than reveal your front..I know this year and now its time to tranform for mature actress..but not this dress...ooooo..uri shinhye..why I'm still dislike your dress..sorry guys..I'm too shock..someone please sent message to our uri shinhye..I love her innocent image..but this dress...I dont know to say.. X_X

shshs

said:

"I have been to Chinese award ceremonies a couple of times and I think that they are very relaxed. The kiss performance with Fan Bingbing was actually not scripted. The production team of the ceremony requested to show three poses as a couple. We did the first two and I was thinking about the last one (on stage). She and I saw each other then and, since we are both actors, I think she and I were thinking about the same thing. So that is how we got to do an impromptu kiss performance. Of course, we did not do it for real. Really."

Guest branwen

@stucked
Yeah. Her father''s reaction was like someone's stealing his daughter from him. You know how fathers' can be so protective. I remember Na Jeung's father from Reply 1994. He liked Trash but he still don't like to give his daughter away. :D

@ravairie
Maybe LMH has introduced himself to PSH father already?? :D

@shshs
Double posts are okay but I don't know if you can actually delete your posts here.
And yeah, before Episode 16, PSH said in an interview that his father was uncomfortable with her skinship with LMH, but her mother is a fan of Kim Tan. I need to find that article.

Archived