[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lovelyowl

pluie said:

lovelyowl

said:

pluie

said:

@stucked so even if PSH would reveal all her chest it would same with LMH reveal all his chest?? HAHAHA.

Anyway WELCOME BACK you! Enjoy the ride HAHA.

I don't know how to say more, this is my language :

class MySexyClass {
    private int sexyInt = 0;

private void CallMeSexy()  {
        CallMeSexy();
    }
}

for X in 1 .. 10 loop
     if X != Sexy then
          Open_MyChest;
     else
          Open_Something_Else_So_They_Call_Me_Sexy;
     end if;
end loop;

Sowwy, still cant describe my feeling into proper human language HAHAHA.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phoebechiu said: Phoebechiu said: Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.          I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.
About her dress tonight, I love it.  She is no longer a teen girl.  She is a woman now.  It doesn't matter how we feel.  I just believe that MinHo will love her dress too. 

1174590_712890565417515_1643884427_n.jpg
October 2013 Prada Miu Miu Collection has launched Spring 2014: The sweet escape Paris. Miu Miu in France in which the Hong Kong event at our park shin  hye receives honor from the owner of the brand in order to wear this
cr: PSH Thai 

lminho

said: THE DRESS IS TOO SHALLOW TO BE THE REASON OF GIVING UP ON HER OR IN THIS SHIP.. HAHA. OK,, THE TRUTH IS I'M DISAPPOINTED TO THOSE WHO ARE NOW RE-THINKING TO SUPPORT HER OR THE SHIP.. 

I'LL STAY HERE TO SUPPORT ..MINSHIN !!!!

Guest vakhno1982

I was reading back all the post and tonight the main issue is that dress.  Some hated it because it makes PSH like a "sex symbol" totally not moral.Then I started to think, why was this thread started in the first place and why so many times we are reminded about the passionate closet kiss and how awesome it was and without that kiss, I don't think we actually have a minshin right now.  Isn't such passionate kiss (even in drama), especially for a woman, an "immoral" action (maybe the use of the word is too strong!) and even shown all over the world, compare to all the kissy things, is PSH wearing that dress so worst.  Some have followed her for many years and she has never done such a passionate kiss with any other costar, and now she has done it with LMH, we are all over them and wish and hope and pray they are a real item, then suddenly, this dress comes along, PSH you are a bad girl because you reveal a little bit of your asset ... what is this about?????  Sorry about my ranting and sorry if it offend anyone, not meant to be. It just that I am pretty upset that some people can just form an opinion and cut the person out so easily just because of something like a dress. What if PSH or LMH, being a professional artiste has to do hot bed scene as require by the script, do we condemn them immediately and think they are the most sinful persons and they stop watching Kdrama ever??? Sigh ..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so unfair to PSH.

I am basically a LMH supporter (ok garfield also :P) and I come here because I really like them as a couple and hope the best for them.  If it become real, then its good for them and I wish them well, if not, so be it, I still think they look good together. I am just happy to just look at them.:-*

I agree with you. PSH is 24 years old. I think she's a beautiful woman and it's something different for her to wear. It's not like its a see through dress. I wish I was confident enough to wear a dress like that. People on fb are pretty mean too, especially the ones who say they're going to stop being fans. People are always asking for LMH to show some skin and see more of his kissing, but complain about PSH's kissing and wearing a dress showing some cleavage? It is so unfair for PSH. I love LMH and PSH together and I only come here to read positive thoughts about these two and I would like to continue to do so.

& The Dress was the Story of Today 
Seriously Guys I feel the dress is the Hot Topic today can I ask why??????
Her body is normally sexy so the dress just showing something of her doesn't mean shin hye will change her image bcz movies or dramas 
Shin hye is religious person having restrict father & you don't know what I mean by restrict father .So she doesn't push bcz bra but her normal chest like that 
If you are believing MinShin at least know them in real life but to judge bcz outfit is more disappointing .
Some here said hurt or disappointed ............?? seriously ;1st Park Shin Hye is Celebrity either your like it or not she is working alot .
2nd : Her image is clean .
3rd : Don't Mix between outfit and personality to make stories .
I come here bcz a dress sorry to MinShinners 

Guest vakhno1982

I don't know about anyone but I really love her on that dress. I get it that a lot of fans knew of PSH since she's was child,  but she's a grown woman now and it's fun to dress up sexily once in a while. In fact one of the problem I have with her is that she doesn't dress up sexily as much as I want her to, she always dress up conservatively and hide her curves on some of those unflattering clothes she wears sometimes. So seeing her sexy once in a while makes me happy. 

And that dress is not too sexy as people see, I think she feels sexy is what aura she got, might have to do with someone we know, maybe she's getting some sexy time with someone haha.

She looks sexy on it but NOT slutty sexy, she still looks elegant and very pretty. Everyone should think of it that now that she's inlove am sure she wants to feel and look sexy for that certain someone.

I feel the same way as you. I'm a stay at home mom and I don't have time to pretty myself up. So when I get a chance to, dressing up and feeling sexy isn't so bad. When I first saw her picture, yeah I was surprised but more like, wow PSH is beautiful and sexy in this picture, that's new. Other people say that LMH doesn't like his sister wearing short skirts, I don't like PSH to be like a sister. I love them together.

because of 1 dress they started talking bad about her..she still SH that we know..that clotch sponsored ..real life she's still PSH that we know,caring,humble,chearful always take care people around her ,loving..she just do her job..what if MH or SH need to do bed scene or more..did they will hate them..sorry for my bad eng

can I ask where is LMH said that he feel good for the rumor ??i don't remember read this , i remember he said he do good (the kiss) as there is a rumor of dating, am i wrong ?? correct me please my thoughts become complicated :) :)

Archived