[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Wow..page running so fast... =D>. cant wait for full sub PSH interview SBS midnight.

Hul...their answer interview almost same, their same feel good about their date rumor. Their both the same feel alone because their both not have partner, So why u'r both not be partner and date :D and also u both can marriage on u'r target 35 and 30 ;;). OK may be for now u two still want to keep silence and I will waiting until the time comes B-) ;):)

Sorry my English not good... :|

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tropicalgirl

Chinggu, My SisterPlease calm down about the dress :). We came from different background and culture so it's natural if we have a different reaction. Let respect other people opinion, because we are an open minded thread (we are proud of this right?:)) Like the nature of this thread we are different and the one that connected us is our love and believe to our OTP so lets believe and love our OTP all the way. We have to have faith and be strong chingu!! We are in this together. Please please no one leave this ship, because i love you all. Lets focus on positive things like :1. PSH have a courage to try different things2. She become a woman and want to be sexy sometime, for me this is a good sign because someone *ehm LMH* had touch that feminine, adult side of her (that closet  kiss surely effected her so much hahaa)3. That hanbam interview give us an inside about her feeling. Usually PSH answer the best co star is jang geun suk and now it's change, LMH must be giving her a strong impression until she have the courage to answer like that knowing there will be a lot JGS and PSH shipper (a loyal fan) get sad or even angry4. PSH already give a couple sign that she's lonely and want to have a boyfriend, (in christmas eve she tweeted about being solo). i take this is as sign to LMH to ask her as a girlfriend (delulu)5. PSH answer is same like LMH it shows both of them have the same feeling and happy about dating rumor. She's not denying it. <:-P. i"m happy with this
Chingu remember our motto The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown Must Bear Its Weight!!! Strong and Believe with this ship!!! 

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Shin Hye's answers remind me of when they talked about the 'rumors' when they accepted the Best Couple award. They didn't outright deny it, and instead communicated in code. LOL. When she was asked if she had a boyfriend and she just said 'she's lonely now' -- she didn't quite answer the question, did she? It was a simple yes or no question but instead, she said 'she's lonely now' which could mean a variety of things! (Like: yes I have a boyfriend but he's not with me right now, which is why I'm lonely now) HAHA.

Spazz spazz spazzing! :))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/19/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Meanwhile, just updated this fictitious world. I think it suits this celebratory mood. Thanks for reading! <3

God bless you girl ,I needed your FF's next chapter like I need air,and I'm not telling lies !!! THANK YOU!!!!

:x

Guest tropicalgirl

yoyoo said:

@yoyoo it's okay to hv doubts at times. We are human beings after all. Have a good night sleep (is it night over there?) And maybe you'll wake up feeling differently

Guest bluepalette

For those who just need to watch the video of the hanbam interview with PSH to remain sane / get some sleep but couldnt watch the youtube link, I found a link on youku :)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU5MjUxOTEy.html

there's unfortunately no subs yet, but I just had to watch it!!

What I observed and guessed was that the host brought some food for shinhye, and she was asked to guess who the person was and she said "minho oppa" and got it right ^^ later on she talked a little about attending the awards show with woobin and she actually said "woobin shii", see the difference
;;)

I don't know about anyone but I really love her on that dress. I get it that a lot of fans knew of PSH since she's was child,  but she's a grown woman now and it's fun to dress up sexily once in a while. In fact one of the problem I have with her is that she doesn't dress up sexily as much as I want her to, she always dress up conservatively and hide her curves on some of those unflattering clothes she wears sometimes. So seeing her sexy once in a while makes me happy. 
And that dress is not too sexy as people see, I think she feels sexy is what aura she got, might have to do with someone we know, maybe she's getting some sexy time with someone haha.
 She looks sexy on it but NOT slutty sexy, she still looks elegant and very pretty. Everyone should think of it that now that she's inlove am sure she wants to feel and look sexy for that certain someone.

rikasnail said:

about the dress, I think she feel uncomfortable with this, I watched many video on miumiu event, when she first walking and out to met reporters, she like to tried cover  uncomfortable, I saw her eyes, feel so uncomfortable, maybe what made me a bit feel like this is when we saw her pic took by someone when she sat, its like a wrong angle, showed her boobs too much, but if you saw her pic with standing position, not too much showed. I will thinking over and over again, keep calm with my mind and positive thinking it just sponsored and all of her stylist, not from her deep heart. I feel normally on family have different opinion, this is like an exam for us. test how strong us in this way.. in this ship.. we still sailing with smoothly.. moreover with shinhye's statement on hanbam interview.. we will see her with her fashion tomorrow. this is just for this night. this is the test for us chingu, sister.. my family..

:)

i feel good now, wanna say good night to my family.. i love you :

Guest douceur

TanEun Couple (aka MinShin) Sweet Moments

0iqd.jpg
Cr: on pics & PSH Baidu Bar

The Heirs: Unconditionally (Eun Sang & Kim Tan)

The Heirs | You Wreck Me (Cha Eun Sang & Kim Tan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZoHV-smOuM

The Heirs | The Only Love (Eun Sang & Tan)

Cr: uploader

Good Night MinShin Shippers I-)

ALL of them are wearing the Spring 2014 collection of Miu Miu. Only Shin Hye is not the flat-chested kind. :)) I think each of them are assigned a certain look. These five outfits are the most popular of the collection. :D
BddvVRGCYAEi78I.jpg
cr. as tagged

Come on.. who's the prettiest? :D
And the sexiest? :)
And the loveliest? ;)
And the glowiest?-->in luuuurve glow! :))

@ yoyoo..don't be sad dear..just get some rest and say a prayer ..I will pray for you to find peace with the shocked you have been through..We love you and understand your point..but don't blame entirely on PSH she is doing her job.Take care and take a rest ..@ stucked she was sad too with her problem but she took a rest and now she is back with us..we love you don't break down just because PSH dressed such, you know she wouldn't do it on her own..@ pluie don't let thing such as dressed hurt you. I love you I want you here to guide us if we do anything which is against the thread rules..Hug and kisses for both of you and some of you I did not mention ,I love all of you my prayers for all of you tonight..@ faidaris ,you move on girl..Love you all. .

bluepalette said:For those who just need to watch the video of the hanbam interview with PSH to remain sane / get some sleep but couldnt watch the youtube link, I found a link on youku :)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU5MjUxOTEy.html

there's unfortunately no subs yet, but I just had to watch it!! 

What I observed and guessed was that the host brought some food for shinhye, and she was asked to guess who the person was and she said "minho oppa" and got it right ^^ later on she talked a little about attending the awards show with woobin and she actually said "woobin shii", see the difference 
;;)

Guest princessshinhye

good eve Chingus... waaahhh im also shocked on that dress but it's not a big deal to me, SHIN HYE is still the most pure and innocent of all Korean Actress, hehe you can say that im too bias because im her avid fan but most korean actress ive known are wearing these kind of dress and theirs are more revealing... I love the dress because it makes Shin Hye looks awesomely gorgeous and sexy...wearing that kind of dress doesnt have to mean that she's changing her innocent image already i guess she just need to wear them just like what other says it's part of her job and im happy that Shin Hye is being professional...hehehe so sorry im im being defensive here... but i respect wht others' opinion here...Keep Sailing this ship MinShippers don't give up.... mwaaahhhhHh have a nice sleep everyone :)

pattituazon said: Shin Hye's answers remind me of when they talked about the 'rumors' when they accepted the Best Couple award. They didn't outright deny it, and instead communicated in code. LOL. When she was asked if she had a boyfriend and she just said 'she's lonely now' -- she didn't quite answer the question, did she? It was a simple yes or no question but instead, she said 'she's lonely now' which could mean a variety of things! (Like: yes I have a boyfriend but he's not with me right now, which is why I'm lonely now) HAHA.
Spazz spazz spazzing! :))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/19/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Meanwhile, just updated this fictitious world. I think it suits this celebratory mood. Thanks for reading! <3

Archived