[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest eka5566

stucked said: Oh yeah.. ANNYEOUNG BEAUTIFUL SHIPPERS!!! :D

LET'S JUST ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH THE DRESS. ;):D

SOME LOVE IT.
OTHERS HATE IT.

THAT'S LIFE.

I don't even want to think what the reactions will be if in case Min Ho has some nekkid and bed scenes for his movie. We'd be reduce in half? :)) :)) :))

So.. TO SHIP OR NOT TO SHIP? Me? To SHIP!!! :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lminho

THE DRESS IS TOO SHALLOW TO BE THE REASON OF GIVING UP ON HER OR IN THIS SHIP.. HAHA. OK,, THE TRUTH IS I'M DISAPPOINTED TO THOSE WHO ARE NOW RE-THINKING TO SUPPORT HER OR THE SHIP.. 
I'LL STAY HERE TO SUPPORT ..MINSHIN !!!!

Guest Phoebechiu

Phoebechiu said: Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.          I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.

lilyrose81

said: Gosh you guys, what is the big deal, it's not even the first time she's showing her cleavage, to 're-think' about the ship, or to think that you might have to withdraw yourself from the ship just because of that Miu Miu dress, I don't know what to say, I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are you judging others for what they wear right now, seriously ladies? As a lady, not a fan, I'm a little upset with how you go "oh what the hell is she wearing i don't like her anymore". She's an adult anyway. And LMH is known for his hot and sexy image too, so whattttt is the big deallll? %-(

some translations of HanBam interview cr @wintercherub from twitter[sBS Midnight Ent Interview] Shin Hye said she's currently leading a very lonely life since she has no bf..ideally wamna married before 30~

did she give us hint? did she want LMH to be her BF?

Guest cloudwind

will we have another 'revenge pict' from Lmh a few more days from now, like the fake kiss with FBB ?hhhmmmm..:let see...  

Honestly i want to say SH still the same even she dress up like that..that sponser lol.SH that i know never complaint about what they want.she just follow them..She's a girl too..i'm a bit disappointed when all her guy friend treat her like a guy.She over caring people around her.YH,JGS,HK and now KWB.They said she's too comfortable with them.Maybe they see her as a strong girl.don't need to protect but i think she need to be strong bec she's the only daughter in her family.if she  weak her father will not let her get involved in the world of entertainment.I hope MH didn't treat her like a guy too..Maybe Minoz also here..maybe just start to know her.I hope people around her care about her feeling too..no wonder her idea type like her father bec her father really protective and she really close with her father.I'm sorry for my bad eng and also for long comment here..just wanna to share about her bec i also like this couple..for me they have internal relationships.even not as couple maybe as a friend..(soulmate)

faidaris said: @cloe
I know the feeling, chingu. Let's together hold hands and calm down :) It's okay, let's convince ourselves it is just another job for uri PSH, and we know uri LMH will understand :) Come, group hug! >:D<  
Actually this clearly shows how we truly love and care about uri MinShin family, am I right? Chill, chingu :)

Guest sheila88

Hi chingus! I'm so busy I barely have time to come here anymore, I can't back read either but I just wanna say welcome back to @stucked !
@yoyou I kinda understand you're feelings, I myself never wear revealing cloths but I think SH was kinda forced to even for the Chinese awards bcoz if you look at her she's very often hiding her cleavage with her hand, when she bows or when the camera is too close. She doesn't look comfortable wearing those dresses.I don't think she's gonna become one of those girls that you don't look up to anymore so have faith in her ;-)
Personally I love the dress! 
I think i'll stop liking her the day she does some vulgar bed scene which I don't think will ever happen, she seems to be a good christian...as for LMH he better not do that! lol

gaeingoh said: Come on people, please don't judge her! The dress from Mui Mui and probably one of the sponsor, therefore she has to fulfill her duties (that's call professionalism!),  For all you know, she may not like it also but like the chinese saying goes "人在江湖身不由己“ (when you are in rome do as the romans do and the choice is not yours - rough translation!).  I think she look quite sexy in that dress and she carry it pretty well - not that she look sloppy or anything!  Its just a dress - she's young and she's pretty and she has the asset to reveal a little, so what, it doesn't make her a bad person, so guys chilled out! :)) :)>-

Guest lilyrose81

These two actor and actress are going to be given more adult roles in the future, as they're not getting younger but older. And by adult roles, you should know what to expect.

LMH's new movie will require him to do adult stuff. So if they have to do bed scenes, have to wear something sexy, to me it's professionalism as an actor/actress. i think as long as they don't go nude and show what needs to be censored, (you know how some hollywood movies show boobs and bums freely), then it's still fine. Come on, guys, those are just cleavage, not her entire boobies.

But If one day she decides to go topless for some magazine shoots (like some korean actresses do), then I might change my thoughts. For now, I'm still fine with it.

stucked said: Oh yeah.. ANNYEOUNG BEAUTIFUL SHIPPERS!!! :D

LET'S JUST ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH THE DRESS. ;):D

SOME LOVE IT.
OTHERS HATE IT.

THAT'S LIFE.

I don't even want to think what the reactions will be if in case Min Ho has some nekkid and bed scenes for his movie. We'd be reduce in half? :)) :)) :))

So.. TO SHIP OR NOT TO SHIP? Me? To SHIP!!! :))

Gosh you guys, what is the big deal, it's not even the first time she's showing her cleavage, to 're-think' about the ship, or to think that you might have to withdraw yourself from the ship just because of that Miu Miu dress, I don't know what to say, I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are you judging others for what they wear right now, seriously ladies?

As a lady, not a fan, I'm a little upset with how you go "oh what the hell is she wearing i don't like her anymore".

She's an adult anyway. And LMH is known for his hot and sexy image too, so whattttt is the big deallll? %-(

RE-POST.

We want her to grow as an actress, move from a high-schooler to a more mature role. But when some cleavage was revealed, we go ballistic. She's been in the industry for 10 years already, it's time for her to move forward and the korean showbiz is bloody challenging with new faces, idol turn actress etc. Did u guys see how her airport fashion was few hours back? She's the same old Shinhye. Even her changing her style doesn't make her any less different as a person

Archived