[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest kesara

When she goes back to Korea!!! All these actors and idols will be drooling all over her!!! Is that ShinHye. They will take back what they said for treating her like one of the boys. That serves them right... Go ShinHye!!! Sexy Lady!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luminousdo

OMG... Srry for my harsh word... But sincerely... I just HATE her dress... Why does she 'TOO reveal' every time when she goes outside Korea?

I love that nice woman... the SH who looks nice without showing boobs... without making a woman as a 'Sex Symbol'...

I just cannot like this kind of girl... I guess if SH is gonna do again and again... I need to think more about this ship...

I totally understand your feeling. However please don't judge the book by its cover. Agree with the point you said if SH do it again, I might think I will change my mind even I'm her loyal fan since Stairway to heaven. I reckon she still same Shin Hye, cute, innocent, down to earth. It might Miu Miu sponsor dress so she has no choice. Give her another chance. Please keep supporting our ship, don't let it sink without warning :)). Love you all, every single person in this thread :*

Guest pattituazon

I honestly don't have an issue with the dress but I understand why it's shocking. We know Shin Hye, and she normally doesn't wear these types of clothes so I'm pretty sure it's sponsored by Miu Miu. Not sure if she was given other options or if she had no choice but to wear this dress specifically but she rocked it nonetheless. Clothes don't make a person so she's still the Shin Hye we know. And for all we know, she'll be back to her sweet outfits in her next events. :) Also, her image may change slowly because she's maturing so as her fans, we have to be ready for that. :)

Jinjja Wintercherub ‏@Wintercherub8m

[140108 HK News] Park Shin Hye wishes to collaborate with Jackie Chan~

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20140108/bkn-20140108203850588-0108_00862_001.html

got this news, so after LMH want to collaborate with Jackie Chan now my eonnie Shinhye??LIKE I SAID BEFORE,YOU TWO JUST PAIRING ON ACTION MOVIE AND TELL YOUR PD TO CHOOSE JACKIE CHAN TO BECAME A CAMEO, OKAY? JUST CAMEO! MAYBE BECAME A BODYGUARDS :-?

Guest GypsySoul

bluepalette said: @minshipper thanks a lot for your info about his acceptance speech, after reading this I am glad that at SBS Awards 2013 he was able to sit with his cast and have a good time.. it must have been hard to go through all that :/

@pluie

Hello chingu, I'm still one of the biggest fan of your beautiful video .... So when you feel like leaving this ship because of whatever reason...Take a look at your video again and you know why we love you here and why you are here ;)

What they have is more than skin deep ... It's in their souls... Just like our love for minshin!

Big hugs!

@yoyoo

Don't go too! :) Will be quite sad if it happens.

Reposting again to share your great work haha!

And side note that this video has hit 30,000 views ... DAEBAK!

SPONSORED. Totally. She's flown in from Korea to HK just for that Miu Miu event. The same way here for Salvatore Ferragamo in Singapore.

Not very flattering to her figure right? But, she has to wear it as it's a sponsor._IGP1078.JPG
cr.as tagged
parkshinhyeih4.jpg

She's, uh.. naturally busty so it looks way big when she sits like that. Still, it's not slutty. And those aren't boobs, they're cleavage. (-_-)

pattituazon

said: I honestly don't have an issue with the dress but I understand why it's shocking. We know Shin Hye, and she normally doesn't wear these types of clothes so I'm pretty sure it's sponsored by Miu Miu. Not sure if she was given other options or if she had no choice but to wear this dress specifically but she rocked it nonetheless. Clothes don't make a person so she's still the Shin Hye we know. And for all we know, she'll be back to her sweet outfits in her next events.

:)

Also, her image may change slowly because she's maturing so as her fans, we have to be ready for that.

:)

Guest lilyrose81

Gosh you guys, what is the big deal, it's not even the first time she's showing her cleavage, to 're-think' about the ship, or to think that you might have to withdraw yourself from the ship just because of that Miu Miu dress, I don't know what to say, I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are you judging others for what they wear right now, seriously ladies?

As a lady, not a fan, I'm a little upset with how you go "oh what the hell is she wearing i don't like her anymore".

She's an adult anyway. And LMH is known for his hot and sexy image too, so whattttt is the big deallll? %-(

lilyrose81 said: Gosh you guys, what is the big deal, it's not even the first time she's showing her cleavage, to 're-think' about the ship, or to think that you might have to withdraw yourself from the ship just because of that Miu Miu dress, I don't know what to say, I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are you judging others for what they wear right now, seriously ladies? As a lady, not a fan, I'm a little upset with how you go "oh what the hell is she wearing i don't like her anymore". She's an adult anyway. And LMH is known for his hot and sexy image too, so whattttt is the big deallll? %-(

Archived