[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

SHIN HYEEEE,  THAT'S SO DANGEROUS!!!
And who's that guy sitting beside you???  That's not even Kim Tan, he's still at home doing this :-O

3667532942_4b1bcff2.gif
Oh, BTW we have uri STUCKED!!!! Lemme have a happy dance coz @stucked is in the house >:D<

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

faidaris said: To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus :( I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award. I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

Guest jonangee

In my opinion i guess her management is trying to slowly show the transformation of her image this year. Knowing the genre and the role shes going to have in her new movie, just a gutfeel though but from school uniform in heirs to a queen in an affair wouldnt suit if she maintains her image. I have this feeling that her movie might be a bit mature since shell be involved with Go So.

Just my POV.

Guest nistymaj

Now...now chinggus...let us not be gender biased here...we love Minho when in his ehemmm natural glory. Let's give a chance to Shin Hye too to show her ehemmmm...charms  [-X :))  I think it is to prepare the fans for her mature role as a married queen...who will have a certain skinship with her king and the genius tailor who is going to measure her and see her in her underthings as part of the couture that he will sew for her... the fault of our hot Minho...unleashing this hidden sexiness in her by kissing her so passionately  =)) [-X

O . M .GWhat happen to her? o_O
I just hope she is just being herself and feel comfortable with  what she wore .............. *take a deep breath, well I just thinking LMH's feeling :(

Guest rjuliet

i have mixed up feelings seeing her dress...i love her originally because she seems innocent and cute...but on the other hand i want her to show the ones that doubt her feminine side or the ones that think shes not hot enough for one of hottest korean actors lee min ho...she can be seen as a bagel girl now (a girl with innocent face but has a s line body) ...which song hye kyo is known as one of them , and we all know shk is lmh ideal girl...so yeah, im stil not into too revealing dresses or anything too hot...but for haters, now they just can eat their heart out..

Those pictures are downright H.O.T. It's about time that she wears something that shows off her curves.  I don't think it's too revealing - it's just that we don't get to see her in such daring outfits.  but hats off to her, she makes it look sexy yet classy at the same time. 
i bet it won't be just LMH who would probably be stunned seeing her on this? I bet there will be a lot of actors/idols who would start looking at her in a different light. Then again, too bad LMH got there first. Ooops! There goes my delusional thinking again. =))

faidaris

said: To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus

:(

I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award.

I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

Guest minshin2046

Omg .. C PSH cloth ... Wow ... Now I think LMH is very lucky guys to have her lol..... That cloth just very hard to wear ....

jonangee said: In my opinion i guess her management is trying to slowly show the transformation of her image this year. Knowing the genre and the role shes going to have in her new movie, just a gutfeel though but from school uniform in heirs to a queen in an affair wouldnt suit if she maintains her image. I have this feeling that her movie might be a bit mature since shell be involved with Go So. Just my POV.

Guest isabellabell

i think so to @jonangee , i think her manager try to show a little bit hint for her new movie she will act soon... as we all know she we play as a Queen and have a scandal with Go Soo rite? hehe

PSH sooo SEXY o_O

jonangee said: In my opinion i guess her management is trying to slowly show the transformation of her image this year. Knowing the genre and the role shes going to have in her new movie, just a gutfeel though but from school uniform in heirs to a queen in an affair wouldnt suit if she maintains her image. I have this feeling that her movie might be a bit mature since shell be involved with Go So. Just my POV.

KWB feel comfortable with shinhye among the cast members in the heirs,i dont upset he see PSH as a guy,he has a GF anyway.it will be dangerous for him if he say PSH very feminine n comfortable around her.

his GF might be jealous.about Krystal is closer to his ideal type among F(x) members,since he never meet the other members he said.krystal feminine for him,BECAUSE HIs GF Is A Model.maybe her personality similar with krystal.SO DoNt be So UPSET.

Archived