[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean I'm happy that KWB thinks of her as his comfortable co-worker, And I like it if they keep their relationship as professional level and respecting each other. How can there be friend between a man and a woman? I like Minho's personal view. But I can't help but feel sad that he said straight outward that he doesn't see her as a woman. This is the second time happened to Shinhye. First Yonghwa now him. Even if one doesn't have feelings toward the other parties. Upon hearing such statements, a woman's pride would hurt!
I'm GLAD so far nothing like that from Minho's regarding Shinhye... I'm Thankful!

Guest ThessC

Good if they are friends but still he should not said a comment like that ok, less talk less mistake, we all have different interpretation and understanding for everything that we see and read and as PSH fan i do not like his comment regarding that interview :(

ThessC said: This actor should think many times before opening his mouth for a comment that is very hurtful and rude , i never even read and heard PSH saying not nice about him always praising him though but him saying may PSH is not charming to his eyes well go see an EYE DOCTOR you need a GLASS ASAP something is wrong w/your eye! :P

Can we cut the KWB interview things already?

Better chat in PSH thread if this is related to WB intv about psh.

This is minshin thread.

@stucked honey my partner in crime! Where have you been? I miss you like crazy

. PSH booooobbbbsss OMG! Whats with her these days O_O hahhaha. She have great boobs though so tempting lol

It's Wednesday night again. Few weeks ago on this very night almost all of us were anxiously and excitedly waiting for The Heirs new episode after almost a week off. Ahhh how time flew by so fast.
I miss waiting for The Heirs new episode. I really do. But life goes on, and we can only cherish the memories we shared before. Right, chingu? :(
I wonder how's it going between uri OTP now? I miss seeing them on screen so much! It's not the same with re-playing old episodes... I wanna see new scenes! I really do. Ottoke, chingu? :( 
Why am I suddenly feeling like this? Well no choice, I guess the only (temporary) remedy for now is just this...

OMG....is she uri PSH??? omg..................i cant even...ooooooooo toooo hoootbiyane..dont hate me..but i dont like her dress..it's tooo sexy..it's not my innocent shin hye...T_T, but still love her thoughBddPucjIMAAucsO.jpg:largei just remembered LMH's old interview..that if he had a gf, he didnt like if his gf was wearing a short pants, i hope he changed his mind..lol

Guest isabellabell

@ThessC me t000o.. what you feel WB ssi if she said that she doesn't see u as a guy.. me as her fans feel so bad and mad lol because we know that she not like that :)

wah!! PSH look so SEXY at miumiu event HK... O_O

To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus :( I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award. I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

I don't know why psh is trying to shed her innocent image these days....I think she already looked hot and graceful even without wearing all those cleavage revealing dresses....it is kind of a turn off because I liked her for that.....I hope she will not be like those actresses who try to prove that they are so sexy.....because her awesomeness lies in the confidence she had for being different and always maintaing that grace...

Anyway, it is just an opinion.

Regarding KWB interview....I think it is again the case of poor and mixed translations as well as the different way of saying things in diferent cultures and countries. I'm sure he would not say any bad/ disgraceful things for anyone in public.

Too end everything guys.. hehehe 
Show Shin Hye's sexy pictures in Hong Kong to Kim Woo Bin and ask him if he still sees Shin Hye as a comfortable guy/woman to work with ... 
definitely this time his answer will be different. O_O

Archived