[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheky2

Welcome to our crazy thread @cikchah88 just have to say OMG love love your fanfic ohohoho its so HOT.......keep updating.

The first thing I do every morning I wake up is check this thread,its a habit now :)

~too many scandals were revealed these days.. hmmmmmmm...kudos to these couples, they're really great keepers... wondered how they did it.. keeping their relationships for a long time without being caught by the public, because in my country, it's very rare.. couples were easily caught by fans and paparazzi ...  :-S

Kim Woo Bin Says f(x)’s Krystal Felt More Like a Girl than Park Shin Hye Did

Kim Woo Bin confessed that unlike his character in the drama The Heirs, he didn’t have any feelings for Park Shin Hye.  
(He seems to make it clear so that "SOMEONE" wont be misunderstood...hahaha)
January 7’s broadcast of MBC FM4U’s 2’O Clock Date featured Kim Woo Bin as the guest, who confessed “Out of Park Shin Hye, Krystal and Kim Ji Won, I was the most comfortable with Park Shin Hye. I don’t mean to say that she was like a guy, but she was very comfortable to be with.”

“Park Shin Hye was always full of energy, working hard and taking care of those around her. I felt like she was more of a co-worker than a woman,” continued the actor. “But once the filming started, I would see her as ‘Eun Sang.’”

DJ Park Kyung Rim asked, “Then who was the actress that was most like a girl to you?”

“All of the actresses made the male staff very happy, but Krystal was the most popular of them all. Many staff members stayed to watch her act, but when I was filming, they would leave to go use the bathroom,” added Kim Woo Bin with laughter. 

Kim Woo Bin also said, “My ideal type out of f(x) is Krystal, because I know her. I’ve never met the other members.”

Credit link:http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55299/kimwoobin-felt-more-comfortable-with-parkshinhye-than-krystal

Try to go to the other shipper threads too dear, its good for your insanity, but I'm not guarantee it would be good for your health  :D 8-}

Here I help you for shortcut links:

2 rivals from Lee Min Ho:

Honestly I went to PSH-JYH and LMH-GHS threads quite frequently, just to keep my minshin heart in balance between delulu delala and logic/reality. I think these two are the biggest rivals amongst all other shippers because there's a potential their ships are real. But come to think of it, that's all in the past. In the present situation involving LMH and PSH a.k.a when shin hye meet min ho story, there's almost no chance others can break their bond. At least not this moment... Because love is the momennntttttttt *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

BebeJ said: Kim Woo Bin Says f(x)’s Krystal Felt More Like a Girl than Park Shin Hye Did

Kim Woo Bin confessed that unlike his character in the drama The Heirs, he didn’t have any feelings for Park Shin Hye.  
(He seems to make it clear so that "SOMEONE" wont be misunderstood...hahaha)
January 7’s broadcast of MBC FM4U’s 2’O Clock Date featured Kim Woo Bin as the guest, who confessed “Out of Park Shin Hye, Krystal and Kim Ji Won, I was the most comfortable with Park Shin Hye. I don’t mean to say that she was like a guy, but she was very comfortable to be with.”

“Park Shin Hye was always full of energy, working hard and taking care of those around her. I felt like she was more of a co-worker than a woman,” continued the actor. “But once the filming started, I would see her as ‘Eun Sang.’”

DJ Park Kyung Rim asked, “Then who was the actress that was most like a girl to you?”

“All of the actresses made the male staff very happy, but Krystal was the most popular of them all. Many staff members stayed to watch her act, but when I was filming, they would leave to go use the bathroom,” added Kim Woo Bin with laughter. 

Kim Woo Bin also said, “My ideal type out of f(x) is Krystal, because I know her. I’ve never met the other members.”

Credit link:http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55299/kimwoobin-felt-more-comfortable-with-parkshinhye-than-krystal

Woobin the funny guy. 
Krystal might be the most popular of the three, but she's not the one to catch the eye of the most popular/hottest guy there *cough*Minho*cough*

@cikchah88 welcome, chingu >:D< Your fic is sooooooo hot :"> Keep writing, chingu ^^

@BebeJ Another one that found Shin Hye is more like a guy than a girl besides YH, HK, JGS and her other boy-friends :)) Our Shin Hye shows her shyness and feminity with our Min Ho, huh?! That's why I ship this couple so bad ;)

I've always thought that Shinhye made her co-actors felt too comfortable around her that it's hard for them to see her as a love interest in real life. You know, like she's one of the guys? And that explains why she's still good friends with her past co-actors. But if she made Minho act like he did on the awards night, then that means she treated Minho somewhat differently? Coz she's interested in him? 

Guest lameoser

@ghia NICE POST CHINGU....

well based on those pictures, i observed that LMH's aura during the press con was like "he's happy for the upcoming broadcast of the heirs, more likely the pressure was between his anticipation of the drama's reception/effect to the viewers and the press that was infront of him that day" On the other hand, during the sbs awards night, he was like " he's OVERJOYED over something not only because of the excellent reviews of the drama but there was something else hidden beneath his twinkling eyes and happy grins :-) oh My!! he's like fangirling (from what i observed owkay?huh..*delulu..)...more likely the pressure was between his personal feelings and the cameras that surrounds him that night"...

i mean his facial expression and the skinship during the presscon with PSH failed in comparison to what we had witnessed on sbs awards night considering the huge audience they have at the awards night since it was streamed worldwide while the presscon was held closed door until the video uploads on the web. He seemed too confident and unaffected on whatever his action would relay to the viewers & to the watchful eyes esp from his fans during the awards night...and based on the comments from his long time fans here on this thread, he was acting unlikely himself that night. hmmmm...

PSH on the other hand was somehow shy but accomodating from there skinship during the presscon, seemed like she is quite comfortable like holding hands+shoulder hugging with a friend but if you compare her expression and the way her eyes react to the happenings during the awards night, you can clearly see she is shy not toward a friend but well you know---to a person that she grown emotionally attached to..she was so transparent that night, she look so inlove!

overall, the two of them, their relationship surely turned like 180 degrees from the presscon to the awards night...and i like to think it was all because of that kiss scene in ep 16!!!huh!!! ****delulu overload**** ;-)

Annyeong chingu..>:D<

Hmmm..Lots of dating issue huh! hehehe....;))

LMH dating PSH. PSH dating CEO. LMH kiss FBB. JYH dating PSH....but (we will go back again to LMH really dating PSH..hahaha (thats more i like it).:>

@thanhthuy and @hohurm..i do agree with you.

KWB quote and quote  “Park Shin Hye was always full of energy, working hard and taking care of those around her. I felt like she was more of a co-worker than a woman. (CLEAR ANSWER)

LMH quote and quote Are you guys actually going out?' I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, 'I am doing this right.'" (NOT SO CLEAR ANSWER/ SUSPICIOUS. HAHAHA)

Have a good day...

MINSHIN FIGHTING (LOVE LOVE LOVE)...

and
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13863/20140106/lee-min-ho-kiss-performance-with-fan-bingbing-was-not-scripted.htm

Guest lameoser

and mind you, even though KWB says that Krystal is more like a girl than PSH, still it didnt keep him from talking about uri Shin Hye..hahaha it seems like he & LMH can't stop talking about her nowaday eh??? why is that huh Woo bin sshi and Min ho sshi?? hahahaha ;-)

@lela6130 Before Minhye, i'm purely Star Angel. I hv to admit i did read some "evidences" of Yongshin though i do not ship them. In the past, meaning when they filmed Heartstrings, this evidences can be counted since there were BTS and both of them were playful around one another. And after that, both did FM meeting together for Heartstrings, so more spazz for Yongshins and when Shinhye won Popularity Awards in Baeksang twice in a row, both times Yonghwa presented her a bouquet of flowers on stage. At the same time, every time dating rumors (countless times to be exact) between those two popped up, both would deny. However, of late, somewhere since early 2013, i noticed that Yongshin's spazz items were no longer countable. They kept recycling old spazzes like Heartsrings BTS and FM's. Or they spazz on supposedly couple items/clothing of which some of the Minshinners here also pointed out between Minho and Shinhye. Same with Geunshin. 
I cannot blame them for holding tightly to every little so called evidences, they are desperately trying to believe that their ships are real. That's why i said earlier i wonder if we'll be like that one day.  

hohurm said: I've always thought that Shinhye made her co-actors felt too comfortable around her that it's hard for them to see her as a love interest in real life. You know, like she's one of the guys? And that explains why she's still good friends with her past co-actors. But if she made Minho act like he did on the awards night, then that means she treated Minho somewhat differently? Coz she's interested in him? 

hohurm said: @lela6130 Before Minhye, i'm purely Star Angel. I hv to admit i did read some "evidences" of Yongshin though i do not ship them. In the past, meaning when they filmed Heartstrings, this evidences can be counted since there were BTS and both of them were playful around one another. And after that, both did FM meeting together for Heartstrings, so more spazz for Yongshins and when Shinhye won Popularity Awards in Baeksang twice in a row, both times Yonghwa presented her a bouquet of flowers on stage. At the same time, every time dating rumors (countless times to be exact) between those two popped up, both would deny. However, of late, somewhere since early 2013, i noticed that Yongshin's spazz items were no longer countable. They kept recycling old spazzes like Heartsrings BTS and FM's. Or they spazz on supposedly couple items/clothing of which some of the Minshinners here also pointed out between Minho and Shinhye. Same with Geunshin. 
I cannot blame them for holding tightly to every little so called evidences, they are desperately trying to believe that their ships are real. That's why i said earlier i wonder if we'll be like that one day.  

Can't take my eyes off you
tumblr_mz0tknPPxs1s8m1l7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mz0tknPPxs1s8m1l7o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mz0tknPPxs1s8m1l7o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz0tknPPxs1s8m1l7o2_1280.jpg

credit as tagged via NAVER

And another news for me (how about you @giselle_tw chingu?), LSG will enlist in the end of this year, so envious how well planned his life is, he must be so determined about Yoona, get enlisted, comeback and get married, hope our Boy would also considering about his own life plan too despite his celebrities goals....

lela6130 said: hohurm said: @lela6130 Before Minhye, i'm purely Star Angel. I hv to admit i did read some "evidences" of Yongshin though i do not ship them. In the past, meaning when they filmed Heartstrings, this evidences can be counted since there were BTS and both of them were playful around one another. And after that, both did FM meeting together for Heartstrings, so more spazz for Yongshins and when Shinhye won Popularity Awards in Baeksang twice in a row, both times Yonghwa presented her a bouquet of flowers on stage. At the same time, every time dating rumors (countless times to be exact) between those two popped up, both would deny. However, of late, somewhere since early 2013, i noticed that Yongshin's spazz items were no longer countable. They kept recycling old spazzes like Heartsrings BTS and FM's. Or they spazz on supposedly couple items/clothing of which some of the Minshinners here also pointed out between Minho and Shinhye. Same with Geunshin. 

Archived