[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest et1990

Daebak! I'm glad for finding this place ^^
I thought I ship MinShin alone bc there's a bunch of LMH and PMY shippers out there :-S
Hi all MinShin shippers~ So glad to meet you all here.. ^^ I'm new here anyway..and I've never paired an actor with an actress before. But, after watching Heirs, I ship MinShin so hard!!! I fall for them... Ottokeee... ><

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this week's Hanbam interview will have interviews from the award show!  At least that's what I'm hoping.....in the meantime, here are some of my fav MinShin videos from YT that I've been replaying over and over.  Hope you will enjoy them too!

1.  This is the first MinShin video that I stumbled upon.  credit: vitriana song: We meet for the first time

2.  I think some of you may have posted videos by Blue Moon.  I think she's definitely a MinShin shipper!  Song: Crazy Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_GOoaCAX8k

3.  credit: christina puspaningtyas song: Something flutters by RaD
(this is an OST from the drama Cyrano Dating Agency. A little tidbit, Jo Yoon Woo who played the student that was bullied
by Young Do starred in the Cyrano Dating Agency drama and PSH starred in the movie version)

and last but not least (my most recent favorite!) credit: @pluie song: From LA to Rome Seoul. @pluie, I've replayed this so many times. Thank you for making this beautiful video!!!

delurkforminshin said:  - in one of those interviews where MH was asked about chemistry in their kiss scene and his reply included a "What?!"..This speaks volume that they are surprised that the rumour they heard was "there is nothing much in it".. This surprise reaction can only be a result of MinShin feeling so much in it and couldnt anticipate why the audience didnt see how they feel in that kiss.. - 

et1990 said: Daebak! I'm glad for finding this place ^^
I thought I ship MinShin alone bc there's a bunch of LMH and PMY shippers out there :-S
Hi all MinShin shippers~ So glad to meet you all here.. ^^ I'm new here anyway..and I've never paired an actor with an actress before. But, after watching Heirs, I ship MinShin so hard!!! I fall for them... Ottokeee... ><

Hi, I am a mad ahjumma now ..I can't seems to part with the LT..every free time, I just refresh this thread and my household chores is waiting for me..I wake up early and sleep late at night..I can't remember, whom post that PSH did not know how to kiss and need to learn more ,then another think that she is saving her kiss for Mr.right...something like this..I thought PSH really want to save her 1st kiss to the man she love...and Kiss is not a matter of practice, its a matter of giving yourself to it fully because I know from experience that I can kiss another person ..not my hubby and still enjoy it but doesn't mean I am unfaithful.But of course I felt ,that I betrayed my husband's trust..so I have to go for confession ( being a Catholic )and repented for my sins...I know this is some things we adult will encounter..but sometimes other doesn't know what in anyone mind..Just sharing for knowledge.   Being PSH whom I think a very balance ,polite. conservative,well protected, she was brought up quite well even though  her profession is an actor...She is uncomfortable in her kissing scene..but the PD did was well calculated (directing regarding episode 16)..and LMH is a very professional actor in a sense that is why he could execute the kiss successfully..but what they didn't anticipate is that both of them, let their feeling released at that kissing scene..PSH was shocked at first but as it goes along LMH became very calm and the kiss became more controlled and sensual..Both of them were caught at the most realistic kiss ,its more like a lovers kiss.As you can see PSH forehead wrinkles because she can't control herself kissing him in return but her conservative self are worried..I believe her ,regarding the kissing interview she gave.she said no NG because its really that good..In actual its a long kiss and the PD edit it to make it more whimsical that is why we were convinced by their kissing..I think the room is really small and can only contain less than 5 people in it.That is Why LMH said that the room has a  pleasant atmosphere...  Another scene the one LMH explained about the party scene ..the script said be sensual when opening the apron..something like these he said and he though something else in his mind..yes that scene is really sensual and PSH must be feeling the love or spark there because she was contend and closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead..that is purely love..and if they say its nothing than they are really very good actor..hahaha.I have so many things to share but let it be these for now...  I know I am writing quite long here but being realistic and trying to be matured here..I want LMH and PSH really sure of their feelings before they take a step to be a couple & dating..and let it be in a quiet and with no hassle from any outside disturbance ..such as Dispatch or fans.Wishing both of them a good year ahead in their career and find love too...not forgetting continuous praying for them to be guided to find true love with each other..hahaha..love all of you here.. 

Hi all! I just want to share some netizens comments on our pure goddess personality. Lucky is the man who can win her heart!

*wink*

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2013/11/park-shin-hye-presents-heirs-staff-with.html?m=1

@ minshinromeojuliet..love you post and as I read the netizenbuzz, I teared it was the accident during Heartstring shoot ? am I right? Just love her..I find its hard to give love equally to LMH not that I don't love him, I do..maybe as a mum a daughter is so precious and I want to protect her..LMH you are getting there to win my heart because you seems sincere when you are next to her PSH..hope you don't let her slip through your fingers...No worries if its meant for you to be together we here at MINSHIN thread will give you our blessings..hahaha delusional me 

Guest kesara

MinShin they will never reveal who their dating both of them to be exact. But action speaks louder than words... But all we can do is support them whom ever they chose.. Keep my finger cross for MinShin!!! :D

Although I was late, I want to wish my minshin family A HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!! :D:D :D :D :D :D

I was away for a trip and sick for the past couple of days so I haven't been able to visit this thread. omgggg i'm so happy watching the SBS awards. so much things to spazz but I really don't know where to begin. All I can say is "LOVEEEEEE IS THE MOMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

May we have more things to spazz about uri couple in this year of 2014.

Damn this Lee Hwi Jae guy was so naughty ... he immediately run to SH after hearing MH answer :))Look how scared SH is when he approach :)) ngahahaha ... it's like she saying richard simmons inside her mind :))

tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio3_250.gif
tumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_myuxnkHEOf1siqvhio6_250.gif

Dispatch should hire him :)) Such a teaser ... 

Watching again SBS Award and if MinShin sit side by side that night surely will be love explosion so big between them, may be their can't control their own :D and all secret will be caught by us.... :D. Without their sit side by side we can feeling the their love explosion :x :x :x

Archived