[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest MarieN1430293183

urpyi said:Lee min Ho shii be good and kind with my princess because I know at least 3 handsome guys are close to Shin Hye  that were in that ceremony and  that really like Park shin hye jejejeje.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could cast PSH ok? I don't mind. lol I didn't find the ending of City Hunter meh, I only mentioned it because it's the the drama where I have read the most comments about wanting a second season and I believe some people are still waiting for season 2 today lol Don't worry, it's not selfish not wanting it because it's never gonna happen anyways. LOL

But since there is gonna be Chinese remake of Heirs maybe LMH and PSH will make a cameo and we get more Minshin 

;)

What if Minshin cameo-ed individually? That can happen too with their busy schedules. It happened in YAB chinese version.

Guest thunderempress

hohurm said:

m8lov

said: NO!!! No City Hunter season 2 pleeeeaaase! Even if we need a season 2 because the ending was... meh... you know what I'm talking about! But my shipper heart can't handle it! Please, please, please! NO!!!

[size=1]Am I being selfish?[/size]

sheila88 said: hi guy!
I was watching parts of the awards & when they show the romantic scenes & I noticed the differences btw LJS & LMH's expressions.While watching his kiss in IHYV,  LJS was like "can someone kill me now?" & LMH was all smile with sparks & all, so either the guy is super proud of his performance (which is kinda creepy, I mean u can be proud but not so obvious about it right?) or he is in love <3<3<3<3

shshs said: image can anyone tell me who is the person behind tan's mother because i noticed that he was sooooo happy of LMH and PSH especially PSH as i thought he is PSH manager, and i thought that this row for their managers but i wondered where is the directors and writers sitting ??

Guest kesara

Does anyone know if they are making Japanese version of The Heirs. With Miura Haruma playing Kim tan. Lol PSH as a guest on the show OMG. LMH will be jealous. Lol just dilulu mode!!!! LOL

thunderempress said:
In an interview that was posted here a couple of pages ago, PSH said that before she gets old she wants to do an action film....hahaha just delulu mode on, LMH and PSH in one action movie would really satisfy my shipper heart. Because in action films the leading lady tends to be a bit more sexy or aggressive in a way. With a sexy PSH, LMH won't stand a chance, he'll definitely fall even more for her.

Enonane1 . said:I think what we saw at the awards show was exactly what we saw......the old adage you get what you see applies to MinShin at the awards show....they were not pretending.....or giving fan service......they were having a wonderful time being with each other and that was because it was safe to do so within the confines of the award show.....so they took advantage of it......that was smart......

I saw 2 young 20 something people that are more than infatuated and more than liking each other. I would definitely say that the line is more on starting to love than anything.  They were basking in each others presence at the awards show.......
I saw Min Ho being not only protective and supportive but very sweet toward Shin Hye.  I saw Shin Hye being sweet and demure toward Min Ho. The stealing glances was from both sides not just one and the sweet gestures were on both sides. Seems to me like Min Ho was taking a lot of steps toward Shin Hye on awards night. And if you think they were just doing fan service then watch the awards show again and watch the way the other actors and actresses are responding to the MinShin couple. It was no show and it was not fan service. We were seeing the real beginning romance of these 2 and everyone there was aware of it.....
I don't know why we are taking serious any old reports or interviews. The past is the past. Min Ho seems like a normal 26/27 year old male.....and I am sure he has had a few successes where women are concerned. I don't really think he likes noonas more than younger females b/c he has always been stuck with older females. He didn't have a choice in the selection of his co-stars in his past dramas.....but he has never said he prefers them.....and if the way a lot of fans act with all the good looking actors and male idols then there seems to be more than a few older females ready and willing to do anything these guys want........don't just blame the guy. And we really have no proof he has done anything that would make him look bad. And what would we have him say about his past co-stars but nice things? he didn't make any declarations or act or sound like he really liked them....he was being a gentleman when asked about his co-stars.....that is a gentleman.......
He seems like a really shy and nice guy. I believe he is a gentleman just like Shin Hye said.   It is a shame to think otherwise without proof.  And I am not sure why anyone is thinking that way to start with......
And I for one believe Shin Hye is a lot stronger than she is being given credit for......she wouldn't have survived in the entertainment world since childhood if she weren't ....... she is strong and confident. Of course she is leery of anti-fans...anyone would be but I don't think she has ever fallen hard enough for anyone to fight for her love but I think she may have this time......she might have been infatuated with some of her past co-stars but I don't see it....she is too tomboyish with all of them.....the only man I have ever seen her act like a female with is Min Ho. She was the same during their Etude cfs and now Heirs......I think we do Shin Hye an injustice when we think she is fragile. Just because she is a beautiful fragile looking female does not mean she is fragile.....I would say she has a determined iron rod backbone and I have a feeling she is just too nice sometimes but that doesn't mean she is weak or foolish or fragile....she seems to be one strong level-headed female....a true feminist so to speak.......
I believe Min Ho and Shin Hye will decide if they want to pursue a relationship and no one will know about it....what we saw with her and Min Ho in Heirs was special and everyone that has seen the drama recognizes that.....we should not sell either Min Ho or Shin Hye short and I don't think we should assume Min Ho is doing something wrong.  He seemed very sincere toward her to me....and she seems sincere toward him......
I really hope neither Shin Hye or Min Ho or their staff have been reading the past couple pages of posts because they suddenly got negative and I don't think there is anything to be negative about....Min Ho seems like the type of man that will tell Shin Hye if he is interested and I have a feeling it will be up to Shin Hye whether they become a serious couple or not.......
and the thing with KJW - when she is supposed to be making the call me gesture Shin Hye is right there and doesn't seem fazed....I don't think there is anything to it and is one of those little things thrown at us to cause problems....I have noticed there is a certain faction that keeps trying their damn best to make KJW be connected to either Woo Bin or Min Ho....both guys have treated her as a younger girl and have not treated her as a female they are interested in....I feel sorry for her that this group is doing this...what if she and HS? really are trying to start a relationship? how wrong of idiots to try to cause trouble by making it look like she is doing something she isn't.....and is there any of our shippers who think Shin Hye would act this way toward Min Ho if she wasn't sure of him?????
so I am still loving this couple and praying for them to be able to be a couple if they want to,.....as shippers we have to be positive and ignore any confusion or falsehoods thrown at us.....people throw them at us for a reason and it is to confuse us and to make us lose hope for our couple.....
I am too stubborn for that and will continue praying and hoping that these 2 special people can be the end game for each other ......

Guest gingerpeach

Aww in those gifs-- look how Minho slowly let's park Shinhye's fingers slip out of his, as if not wanting to let go or unsure if she was letting go of his hands. So cute. Something about such a minuscule action says so much.

And then when the MC is asking Shinhye abt the kiss scene, look how he's just smiling to himself and looking down, and fiddling with the boquet in his hands. Kind of what ppl do when they're shy. Clearly Minhos not afraid to talk abt the kiss scene but that doesn't mean he doesn't get shy abt it when Shinhye is right there too and talking abt it. :))

NoeL

said:

shshs

said:

can anyone tell me who is the person behind tan's mother because i noticed that he was sooooo happy of LMH and PSH especially PSH as i thought he is PSH manager, and i thought that this row for their managers but i wondered where is the directors and writers sitting ??

Archived