[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wuahh, finally finish back reading now! This thread really move sooooo fast, you are awesome guys!Welcome to all newbie in this awesome thread hope you enjoy guys!

But, huhuhu :(( :(( :(( I'm feel so sad for @stucked I hope you okay, I'm gonna miss you in here dear.And I really really love your fanfic sooo much :xSo, please come back soon if you ready. Minshin shipper need you here :D I have always fun reading your thought in this thread.God bless you chingu!

Guest Enonane1 .

just finished back reading......the pages are flying it seems like.......
just want to tell @stucked  - chingu.......I am so sad about what is going on....so I went out and yelled at the elk for you.....please come back soon because it just isn't the same without you.....
love you chingu........

Guest LmK1430293386

Hi all, I am sorry if I write something wrong, I do not even speak English, I hope you understand me with an interpreter.! Yes I love this couple, they seemed made for each other, both are natural, smart, funny, cute, beauty of nature ... we want them to be together, we want it, but we can not confirm: - "Oh, yes, they meet, sure at 100%," we do not know this, we must love them and hope I do not know why AntiFanaty because With Shin Hye Min Ho also people like us, I both appreciate and respect. because they are, I do not want them to change, as Pak Shin Hye said, "Do not lose yourself" and I hope that in the future they will not lose themselves, they are so natural. Just put yourself in their shoes. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye We love you, no matter which way you choose, we will support you ^ - ^ I'm not a fan, I just love this couple very much! (^ "I can say Kyuhena fan of Super Junior" ^) I hope you guys understand me correctly, I know a lot about them, and they looked different interviews, and news. Chemistry yes maybe it is, but not sure at 100%. if they declare that there are, I believe! ^ - ^ I will continue to read you ^ - ^ Thank you very much for your attention!

Guest branwen

Delurking because I heard @stucked fanfic was copied and stolen. That's so annoying. People shouldn't just rip other people's beloved work. Stucked, I really loved your fanfic and I hope there's a great way to protect your intellectual rights.

And welcome to the newcomers in the thread!! I love that more people are going out of their shells and showing their love for these two lovely person. Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive. It's moving so fast I haven't even finished back reading all the pages regarding the SBS award.  :))

m8lov said: lilyrose81 said: Oh btw NO NO I'm not bashing Minoz, haha i understand that they want to have good views of their favourite star on their camera, I just wish they could zoom out a little bit sometimes. lol. Maybe because i'm not a minoz or a starangel(?) if that's what PSH's fans are called, but I'm a MinShin. That's why I was wondering if there were any MinShin-ers present at the award show. Hehe

Guest MarieN1430293183

LorenHaze said: m8lov said: lilyrose81 said: Oh btw NO NO I'm not bashing Minoz, haha i understand that they want to have good views of their favourite star on their camera, I just wish they could zoom out a little bit sometimes. lol. Maybe because i'm not a minoz or a starangel(?) if that's what PSH's fans are called, but I'm a MinShin. That's why I was wondering if there were any MinShin-ers present at the award show. Hehe

Guest lightforyou

OMG ! :-O this is serious [-( we should call the police :)] our friend is gone missing for a whole day whoever saw stucked should contact us like RIGHT NOW B-) Stucked COME BAAAACCKKK! :( sorry I think I became too emotional :o3 LOL :)) but seriously I'm like this =((

rikasnail said:

hohurm said:

@stucked take ur time dear. You are deeply missed here.

Btw, is it a norm for a movie shooting to take as long as a 20eps drama? Someone mentioned here Shinhye's drama shooting is frm feb-july. I assumed the same to Minho. So when are they gonna hv time to promote Heirs??

yes, here i'm upset.. why for movie shooting take very long? it just 2 hours O.O like complete episode for drama, if like that, MinShin can't hv time to promote together, on january their schedule full :(

But isn't six months a regular time length for filming movies? This is solely based on my opinion so this can still be wrong. The length of a movie filming may depend on the scale they have to prepare for. Since its a sageuk movie they would probably need to prepare the costume and the venue, etc., it would probably a bit hard (not so sure). I also think that the length of the filming can also depend on the actors and actresses' schedules and free time. So I guess that's why it would take them that long to film. 

LMH will also start filming in March and he's the lead role here, so he would be really busy....Ottoke I want them to promote Heirs together, but they are going to busy filming their own movies.

Honestly the filming period is a lot longer than I expected ( it's even longer than filming dramas that have 16 or 20 eps. And movies are usually around 2 hours)

But then this is a high-production/budget movie and also Saeguk so it makes sense. Saeguk dramas also take longer to film

The movie is reported to have the best costumes in Saeguk movies in recent years (70 hanboks are being made at the mean time) and is one of  the most anticipated big scale historical films/masterpieces in the year 2014

I still need to check The face reader and Masquerade to see if this is a normal filming time to high-production saeguk movies LOL... I want her to take other projects too...

The movie will start one Feb 17th so Shinhye only has over a month left to rest

I don't think LMH's movie would take that long to film. But we will have to wait and see

Thanks a lot for the info @thao_2512 i just found out that this movie is a large scale one. Wooohooo hope it will be sucsess. Finally i can see Shinhye wearing beautiful saeguk costume. Cant waiitttt !!! She must be looking very pretty.

galapagostort said:

lovelyowl

said:

LorenHaze

said: finally caught up!! yey!!  8-}

time to have some dinner......btw, where are all my co-ahjummas? ahh right....doing dishes, washing clothes, ironing, cleaning the house...fun times! all i can say is..better you, than me. bwahahahaha. j/k.

bye for now....take care of each other. 

>:D<

I want to share something with you, about LMH and PSH passionate (as called) kissas all we know that PSH isn't good in kisses in her dramas, although she was criticized a lot for this, i always think that she doesn't want her first real kiss to be with an actor and she save it for her love, i don't know if my thought are right or not but as she is very innocent girl,i thought like this and if this is the truth or not i respect this from her and also because i don't think it is a difficult thing to act a real kiss it just about following the partner so i really put this thought on top, but when i saw LMH & PSH kiss honestly i was shocked firstly of LMH, i think this kiss was the most feelings-holding kiss of him, for PSH it was the first time i see her respond to and participate in a kiss (ok, it was the first time to see a real kiss for PSH) and not only a real but full of feelings, i don't know if it because she was surprised as all we know that LMH said that she didn't know about it before because it supposed to be a surprising and fierd kiss and also she said she didn't know about it , OR she was actually has feelings to him and can't do anything unless respond to him , OK a lot of people say that it counted to LMH that he was the only one make PSH respond to a kiss, make proper one ....another thing i didn't see LMH laugh in the way as in this video before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1emXRFr9Y 

IsabelinaD said: Who are you looking at, MH?? Maybe, Lee Jong suk, who is trying to steal your Juliett??  :ar!   X(
I don't know, but I think this stare represents jealousy. ahahaha.Because in that direction only were PSH and LJS  >:P 
With that stare seems that LMH was saying to LJS "Don't even think about it, she (is/would be) mine" :-w

76857_200031440189246_1652165222_n.jpg

cr: Park Shin Hye Thread Soompi

Archived