[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@lmhpsh Nope. I think Winter Sonata was my first K-drama but that was long, long time ago. Then early this year I was introduced to Lie to Me and then accidentally came across The Heirs by chance when I switched my cable channel to korean channel and the rest is history :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

lmhpsh said: Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: lmhpsh said: I think all these confusions are due to the different translations of the interviews....I wish it was done by someone who is equally deft in Korean as well as English.....it would have been crystal clear what they are actually saying.... Right now..only two people come in my mind for this job: JB & GF from Dramabeans...lol :D

Guest crazybees4

:-* Dear Chingu !

I do understand that we all have been waiting for new “evidence” to support our shipping for MinShin.  Since there is no news to bright our day right now, why don’t we enjoy chatting and sharing about the “old evidence” that brought us all here – in this lovely thread.

Let me start mine!   Honestly, I never have any idea to ship both of them before.  I started watching “The Heirs” because it looked interesting and I like LMH and PSH.  I love their chemistry on screen.  They are such a great actor and actress. They could make me “feel and believe” in love at first sight esp. for Kim Tan.  One day, I watched a video of the first “Press Conference of The Heirs” followed by SBS  Night Entertainment.  I noticed “something”.  I could see how shy PSH was when LMH held her hand when they were taken a couple photo. When they began to take a group photo, it looked like he was going to hold her shoulder and she held his waist.  Then they decided to stand arm in arm with a “fighting” post.  My point is why they could not just stand.  (:  For me, it looked like LMH like to touch her.  When I saw SBS Night Entertainment, I found the way LMH looked at her when she was on the stage was not a “normal” one.  I replayed this scene many times.

Then I started searching for BHS clip, I finally found the one when they were chatting joyfully at the airport.  His smile esp. a twinkle in his eyes captured my intention immediately.  Why he looks SO HAPPY?  What kind of conversation they sharing?  I simply set an assumption that he at least had a crush on her. I then tried to observe their acting on screen to see how this special feeling will be developed and shown on screen. 

I could not count how many times I watched “a passionate kiss” scene.  The main reason is to observe their feelings.  Their experiences in kissing scene are totally different.  LMH is known as a great kisser while PSH is the opposite.  That’s why I was curious to see how it turned out.  What I saw made me believed that this scene did give them a “secret moment” or “a special feeling” that only LMH & PSH knew.  I am quite sure this kiss was a pleasant one for them.  The interview about this scene by both of them confirmed that the reaction from PSH to the kiss is very natural.  LMH as an experienced kisser could tell that PSH has “zero” experience for this kind of kiss.  Therefore, when she finally kissed him back passionately after a struggling in the beginning, it should mean something for him.  I do hope this kiss is not only make them closer as a friend but also  bring their soul closer.  (Sorry I don’t know the right word)

When I saw how both of them reacted to the question regarding this kiss during the award night, it confirmed my thought.  LMH’ s reaction really pleased me esp. when he saw this scene agian.  I am sure he never forgets his feeling!

The way they beamed while walking hand in hand to a stage for the best couple award was very impressive and again conveyed “something”.  I watched a couple of Best couple reward scenes, but could not find one couple who acted like our MinShin.  I am sure not only PSH who wanted to win this award. 

Chingu!  Maybe I really wanted them to become a real couple, that’s why I interpreted everything in the way I want.  But there is really “something” that I could feel especially when I watched each episode again.  Whatever happened in the future is on their hands, but I won’t stop loving them and supporting them.  As long as they are still single, I will enjoy to sail this MisShin Shipping. 

;)

Guest cheky2

If you don't want to get hurt with anything regarding the heirs or out minshin couple don't read them from blogs like dramabeans or Akoalas playground cause you will only get heartbroken. Just stay here and be delusional with us OKAY?

BTW finally reached 500 pages wow this thread is off the hook,you guys are amazing group hug :) :))

Guest sassbuzz

We also need to post this in our 500th page =)) Enjoy!

I think something is definitely wrong with me. No matter how many times i watched this video, i keep on blushing. Hahahaha.

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

cheky2 said: If you don't want to get hurt with anything regarding the heirs or out minshin couple don't read them from blogs like dramabeans or Akoalas playground cause you will only get heartbroken. Just stay here and be delusional with us OKAY? BTW finally reached 500 pages wow this thread is off the hook,you guys are amazing group hug :) :))

@crazybees4 I REALLY REALLY love your sharing, chingu! Love it! LOVE IT so much! >:D< I hate typing on my ipad to respond as the setting was a bit off to my liking, but seriously, I have re-read your post for at least 3 times now and still loving every single point you wrote there. It is nice to re-live those sweet moments of uri OTP from someone else's point of view. So nice. SO nice. Please do share more and I have to say that I will NEVER get bored reading fresh new comments/posts even if the talking points are repetitive points we have read and seen before :)

Guest myasally

Argghhh 500 pages already, I still remember the first time I visited the thread it had 23 pages...lol

congratz guys...after sbs drama award i'm quite feeling down coz i'm afraid it will be a long time for minshin reunion...huhu hope dvd can come faster,

I'm also afraid that I will ship shin hye with others if she have new drama
:-O

Guest sassbuzz

Well. To be honest, i used to be a fan of dramabeans. But ever since that too harsh reviews on the heirs, i've stopped visiting the site .

My heart cant really take all the awful comments that i read there.

And ended up reading the reviews from jooni :x

Archived