[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see Lee Min Ho in my favorite TV Show "Appa Odiga"  :DFancam + Live Performance

credit Liloy Minoz
He was very carried away with those children performance.
@giselle_tw, miss youuu chinguuu. NO! its people like you who inspirit me to stay here, and also my love for MinShin. ^^ Thank you to stay around :)

Guest gingerpeach

I've been MIA for the longest time and it's been so hard to keep up with you guys, this thread has been flying!! I apologize if my post is so random but I just wanna say-- When you're in love, you start to think abt love more and talk abt love more. Isn't that what we all do? We start to find any excuse to bring up that other person, we listen to more love songs, quote lovey dovey quotes, we radiate happiness, especially when we're around that person. That's exactly what I feel like Minho has been doing lately through his interviews and at SBS drama awards during his speech. He was glowing and Shinhye is not so bold as him to start talking abt love but she was glowing too. She's so guarded when it comes to Minho, unlike how she's so carefree with JGS, JYH, and other past male co-stars. Actions always speak louder than words and every little thing they do counts.. I mean c'mon, even just Minho's instant smile whenever anything PSH-related comes up tells so much. (And vice versa too.)

I do not think we are being delusional, there's definitely this burning attraction between the two, regardless of what level it's at right now. But whether or not either one of them will act on it is a whole other story.. However, I wanna believe that Minho is the type who when he finds someone or something he wants, he will surely go for it. Especially because he kept repeating that The Heirs left a deep impression on him and his view of love.. If love was irrelevant to him right now why would he keep thinking abt it and talking abt it, right?

I've missed you my fellow shippers, feels good to be sort of back... Lol.

Edit: Also wanted to add that what we need now is for The Heirs DVD to be out with along with the bts.. And then we can dissect and analyze their interactions and stuff like we always do. :)) who knows maybe we will make some new discoveries hehe. All I know is there is never a dull moment when these two are together.

@pluie

I can't help but give the stats of your beautiful video again. 7400 views in 3 days?? And all the comments are positive and over 170 likes with only 1 dislike.

It's like minshin representative video! Proud to be a minshin.

DAEBAK !!

Guest cheky2

@faidaris that kiss had love all over it and I love how it was so unexpected,I screamed OMG when he finally devoured her lips like I've watched quite a number of k dramas and not so many kisses have made me smile like a crazy person.

@ faidaris..you sound like you're half in love with PSH yourself..but I have to admit it myself, I fell in love with her too. after YAB .. the more I get to know her, I am lost in the black hole that reach to the no point of return ..I feel for her sadness ,happiness and even her worries and I want to protect this young lady..Anyway will cotinue praying for her well being and whatever in store for her may God guide her always...

I read somewhere that LMH purchased his Heirs wardrobe so that there would be no conflict with the producers in the end for his auctions...now I'm wondering if there some foresight on his part about also being able to keep certain items for himself..say the ones that he wore in scenes with PSH?  How ironic would it be that the scene where CES was reminiscing over her clothes is now being played out by LMH with his?  Just a thought 8->
Night MinShin shippers!

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

lmhpsh said: I think all these confusions are due to the different translations of the interviews....I wish it was done by someone who is equally deft in Korean as well as English.....it would have been crystal clear what they are actually saying.... Right now..only two people come in my mind for this job: JB & GF from Dramabeans...lol :D

Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: lmhpsh said: I think all these confusions are due to the different translations of the interviews....I wish it was done by someone who is equally deft in Korean as well as English.....it would have been crystal clear what they are actually saying.... Right now..only two people come in my mind for this job: JB & GF from Dramabeans...lol :D

@TerryG

That's very witty and smart of you :)

Edited:

Just to add on, he did fall in love at first sight with a 24 years old PSH in epi one. She's no longer the 20 years old étude cf girl he knew. ;)

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

pluie said: Lee Min Ho GANGNAM BLUES (fanmade) Poster(look at the production team member :D)

credit cloe DC via Lee Min Ho thread

Archived