[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KimberlyC said: I just wish they will have more time to develop their feelings.. They ahould be together to promote their dram overseas like rain/bi and song hye kyo although they denied the allegations that they are a couple .. It took them 3 years from 2004-2007 to promote drams overseas... Imagine that alotted time o be togeter without other cast?! Ommo (fangurling her)) :D

Guest cheky2

I thought after watching the closet kiss like a thousand times I'd be immune to it by now.

But I saw the clip on my phone (yes its also saved on my phone :) call me obsessed okay) played it and gawwwd I still get butterflies in my stomach makes me all giddy.

So I've come up with a solution.............I need to have my own closet kiss first I have to find LMH :))

@enonane1.

What you said were exactly what I wanted to mention.

Past is past and what he used to like doesn't mean the future. Like running man host Yoo Jae Suk and his good friend sbs awards host lee hwi jae who teased minshin, all did not marry their ideal types or the usual types they liked. It was mentioned on their shows. Sometimes it's the feelings and chemistry, it can happen in the most unexpected time.

LMH mentioned during sohu interview that he likes girls who are lovable and cute. And most importantly he said his type changes every year. To me it means there's no fixed types he likes but it's more of the feelings the girl gives him. He likes cheerful girls that's for sure, and PSH is as we all know a very lovely and fun girl to be with.

I agree with terryG that we do not just keep siding with PSH. I think it takes two hands to clap in every relationship. PSH will be able to judge for herself. Further there's no guarantee in any relationship. Ppl break up for different reasons. Even if she or LMH gets hurt later, it's not automatically the fault of anyone. They are mature enough to understand this.

From the awards you can see LMH really take initiative in a lot of gestures and actions. He said he would love like Kim tan whom we know was very bold and brave in protectng his love. I don't think he will play or hurt PSH if she is really the one. That's my own opinion. He was a gentleman that night, like a Prince Charming urging our white princess on to be brave.

I think PSH still needs a lot time to muster the courage and believe that she can be with someone who is so popular. Let's pray for her.

I think it's more important for us to keep them in prayers to overcome the barriers in their lives or heart, take courage to acknowledge there's something special and to take it forward.

As minshin shipper, we love both of them equally and support both in all their projects. Let's keep positivity in this thread.

Peace out!

Guest KimberlyC

By any chance, are they gonna promote The Heirs? I remember PSH-JYH doing it for Heartstrings. PSH-YSY did a lot of guesting and photoshoots for FBND. It really is a wonder why MinShin isn't given the same promotional tactics. No promotion together at all. Just individually. Well there was one time.. But it was KWB, CJH and PSH in Running Man. Please just give them one or two variety show guesting together. And if the heaven will allow it, a photoshoot too  [-O<

Yeah that's my observation too.. I remember parkshin hye's promotion of FBND in some reality show but ever since the heirs started until the very end they seldom promote it.. I only saw 2 videos pertaining to the drama where LMH and PSH were present..

I wish to see them together again for photoshoots and promotion...

Guest KimberlyC

@enonane1.

What you said were exactly what I wanted to mention.

Past is past and what he used to like doesn't mean the future. Like running man host Yoo Jae Suk and his good friend sbs awards host lee hwi jae who teased minshin, all did not marry their ideal types or the usual types they liked. It was mentioned on their shows. Sometimes it's the feelings and chemistry, it can happen in the most unexpected time.

LMH mentioned during sohu interview that he likes girls who are lovable and cute. And most importantly he said his type changes every year. To me it means there's no fixed types he likes but it's more of the feelings the girl gives him. He likes cheerful girls that's for sure

Sorry to cut your post chingu.. The way i see it neither LMh nor PSH were able to hide what they were feeling that night esp. The part of the best couple award.. My jaw literally dropped when I saw his hand holding pSH effortlessly.. It's like they owned the night and it is very unfamiliar to see LMH in that state he is always compose and cautious as for PSH i admire her courage in sending her gratitude towards min ho who helped her cope up the entire drama

Peace out!

Hello I am delurking again! Still new to the forum, but does anyone have that picture of PSH and LMH when they are interacting in the couch sorry I really want to see it.. In the picture they are in there own little world.. I think she is wearing a brown coat/jacket.. sorry that's I can remember..

Please post it, if you find it!

BTW Really love this couple!

@patrae09
Just call me sister or chingu would do, I don't mind :) I'm on my early 30s :)
As I was taking a break to work out a bit, I was thinking, yes perhaps I should try to be less feminist and try to think more from guy's point of view. So as I was re-examining everything, I can't help but notice that we didn't even 'punish' uri PSH for saying nice thing about KWB's charming eyes whatsoever, but we did 'punish' (or maybe this word isn't correctly used here LOL!) KJW with her 'calling me' motion on uri LMH! :)) Okay fine, sometimes we are being unfair! :)) Apologize to those who are offended as I speak for myself :| 

Archived