[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

This weekend morning I woke up happily cause I can still read new threads from you chingus. I watched some new upload videos and gifs and that made me very happy. But I also sad bcoz starting from monday maybe I can't  be as frequent as before reading this threads. Yeah, I have to start my works, my busy schedule, cause today is my last day of annual leave. I am worried that I can't follow uri Minshin news, read the fanfics or watching so many videos that will be uploaded soon by you chingus. But I promise to myself and of course to you all, that I will keep involved in this forum and maybe posting some comments to your posting...(sigh)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanhthuy said:
"I feel weird that I am receiving this award from Choi Young Do. When we were doing this drama together, a lot of people asked whether Shin Hye and I are actually going out. With the both of us on stage, I would like to say thank you to Eun Sang, who has always been tolerant of my impulsive sides."
cre: kdramastars
While shooting this drama, I've been asked many times if Park Shin Hye and I were actually dating. They asked if it wasn't really acting but I am thankful for Eun Sang who understood and took in the spontaneous person that I am.
cre: dramafever

sheila88 said: hey chingus this is a long interview with LMHthis is what really caught my attention 

Q:  Back when you were in middle school, are all your friends boys?

LEE MINHO: Yes. I never had close friends who are girls because I don’t think such thing as a “close girl friend” exists. There will be always a tendency that you’ll start liking her and end up breaking that friendly relationship. Like with Son Ye Jin noona, we only contact each other two or three times a year.

That guy is not even letting hope that they'll be close friends if not lovers ugh!

hohurm said: I watched the awards again. This time it's clear that Shinye has the hots for Minho. If all the skinship was really for fanservice, i hope Shinhye understood that coz i dont want her to be heartbroken as she looked so vulnerable during the awards night. On Minho's part, he looked giddy and shy that night. With all the skinship that happened that night it's hard to think that they won't take a step to explore their feelings. I mean, who does that? He could have just offered his arms to her, but they held hands(i didnt think it was spontaneous though). He could have just stood up and clapped like he did to Choi Jin hyuk, but noooo he had to hug her. Fanservice? That's a bit too much right?

Guest kesara

This is his first time to have a younger leading lady and look at the chemistry. He's the youngest in his family. Of course he's got an older sister.

Guest madiena

hi i'm new here..i just want to share what i'm feeling with this couple specially sbs drama award..they heard about dating rumor.but why they need act like that..shy,giddy,huge eye contact...if they don't like dating rumor about them they should act like other actor and actress lol..they're pro actor and actresss..they don't need make fan service lol..the heirs already end and already sold in many country.Both of them so close when they filming together..play with each other but why after end drama and they didn't meet a few week i think they act like that..feel shy like that..sorry for my bad eng..just my opinion..

Guest eka5566

MISSMOON

said:

dee89

said: Hello.. I need more evidence between LMH

Suddenly I feel sad 

:(

( cuz this ship might be broken! sigh

I will keep praying to GOD, hope they are meant to be together. ^

:)

^

Guest madiena

i just share this..how can they hate her..i love how she tread the kid..she never  hesitation to touch them

minshin2046 said: @ lolipop86gorgeous : hi, I like your comment , I just want to said PSH maybe stubborn but she likely too scared to show her feeling toward LMH . Coz I have this kind of feeling b4 when I younger n I meet my 1st love that time ... He like the prince in my class tall , darker skin , have long hair, handsome n drive 4wd cars ... All my girl classmate is craze with him. Then when we alone in class he try to talk to me n ask me out ! I so scared I even thought he must play me or just a joke . Then we did dated but not too long only few month coz the pressure is to hard ... Like u date a prince n behind your back all the girls hate u . I just hope she can handle the pressure n all.

Guest isabellabell

you're rite @madiena

how can they hate her.. are they blind or what?! she totally pure goddess..totally angel..she look prefect in everything ..her personalities too honest..too good and kind...yeah! i believe sometimes she is naughty but she can make everyone around her happy.. :) adore her  <3

sorry for my broken english.

Guest madiena

can cook very well..even hong ki and  yong hwa said like that.and YH once said she is has talent in writing the script she always give her opinion in heartstrings like MH did in The heirs

Ok....just a side note here.  I know there is quite a bit of love for PSH on this forum, I love her too.  But there are two people involved in this and not everything is. or should be on LMH.  Whether they decide to go forward depends on both of them not just one person.  It's not always the male that has to take the lead.  Maybe he's said what was needed to be said, and it's PSH that is being hesitant, or resistant in spite of how she feels.  We as shippers don't know, but we can have a bit more faith that these are two level headed people know what's best?  Just a reminder, it was PSH that described LMH as a gentleman.  And from what I've seen he's always been that to her.  I really wish there was a bit less bias being displayed in who is already going to end up getting their heart broken. Can't we please look at things from both sides? :-??

Guest lilyrose81

Here's my opinion about these two.

From the awards show, it can be seem that they probably have feelings for each other, but it's not really love yet, it's more to a really strong attraction / admiration/ like. (judging by their chemistry and interactions).

No doubt that they look amazingly good together, but the last choice is theirs, the fans are a little scary too tbh lol, so they might need to do A LOT of considerations if they were to really want to get together in the near future.

Is it weird that I don't really want to see them dating but i want them to actually get married? Hehe

madiena said:                                                                                                                          i just share this..how can they hate her..i love how she tread the kid..she never  hesitation to touch them

Guest isabellabell

@madiena lets me repost this video for you and for us to watch it.this video very touching and @madiena  i also love how she tread the kid..she never  hesitation to touch them . OUR angel PSH <3

lilyrose81 said: Here's my opinion about these two. From the awards show, it can be seem that they probably have feelings for each other, but it's not really love yet, it's more to a really strong attraction / admiration/ like. (judging by their chemistry and interactions). No doubt that they look amazingly good together, but the last choice is theirs, the fans are a little scary too tbh lol, so they might need to do A LOT of considerations if they were to really want to get together in the near future. Is it weird that I don't really want to see them dating but i want them to actually get married? Hehe

Guest madiena

isabellabell said: you're rite @madiena

how can they hate her.. are the blind or what?! she totally pure goddess..totally angel..she look prefect in everything ..her personalities too honest..too good and kind...yeah! i believe sometimes she is naughty but she can make everyone around her happy.. :) adore her  <3

sorry for my broken english.

Archived