[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest yoyo26

I have to say that I was very bothered by that video of KJW and LMH and it actually made me quite unhappy yesterday haha...but I woke up today and re-thought about it:
-I think that KJW was following LMH around because she is a relative newbie to this drama awards thing and she probably felt uncomfortable and awkward so she was just casually following an oppa around - kind of like how you are at a new place that your friend is familiar with and you just keep following your friend around.
-If something is really up between KJW and LMH why would she do that call me gesture right in the middle of all the interview and stuff when LMH is super busy and many fans are watching? Why can't she just call him herself?
-If KJW and LMH are really going out or whatever I doubt he'd be doing all the hugging and holding hands with PSH so comfortably right in front of KJW (even if its just fan service)
-Plus we have way more evidence of Minshin than KJW and LMH right? :P
I am so on board with this ship that I think I am going to turn into one of those terrible antis against KJW if they are actually going out lol. What should i do? I think i need therapy haha.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firstly, lemme greet everyone a happyyyy happyyyy new year .. mwaaahugsss♥(better late than never)   ok, been out for 7 day with no internet connection,honestly,it sucks grrrrr.. and today,here i am .. hhahahha am back..buttttttttt what are you guys doing?? haha omo omooooo, need to read a 200 pages of thread :( ottoke????? haahah help me.. tell me what happened.. nayhahahahaha.. kill me.. kill meee.... i wanna read all your posts, but i think i can't make it... :((

sasii

said:

Sorry for my bad English hope you understand me

The BIG question is

WHAT NOW?

Both must decide what to choose (talk about crazy fans, agencies and other things…)so many unpleasant  factors…or be together.. I think it's not that easy choice, because life is hard especially in their situation… Have to be madly in love to ignore all these things…

Every  day I read your wonderful comments and every morning I pray to read that they are a official couple( I’m 110% MinShin :) ) I really see that they like each other..and I don't delusional is so obviously!!! But I'm not sure that they will decide to be together.. I don't think they are so brave, and now I'm so sad.. reality sucks

Welcome and thank you for delurking, dear chingu @lovelyowl ! >:D< I hope it's not too late to wish since I just woke up! LOL!!! :)) Come join the fun here, it'll be so much more fun to have more people sharing their thoughts and opinions about uri beloved OTP who's currently (I believe) on the course of finding their true love with each other! ;)

Aw, I miss TanSang  :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Final] The Heirs ♥ Love You For a Thousand Years.MVhttp://youtu.be/Fvm9OJZgHbo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"MinShin (Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho) ─ Romeo and Juliet MV

aw, this is so cute. :x

MISSMOON said: guys I read many comments abt shin hye's dad hating LMH?? from where did u read that ???
this is a good sign :) , something going btw the 2 and the father being protective because of lmh past history :)) . why he need to hate him if nothing is going btw the 2 :))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

I think MH is expecting a hug from a certain someone before he's going up to the stage :))Stand up >> Bows>> kinda SLOW Motion turn around to SH's side and make 2 seconds eye contact with her?! ... ANNDDD NO HUG!!! awhhh poor MH =))
tumblr_myt582TUcb1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_myt582TUcb1siqvhio2_250.gif
cr.http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

sheila88 said: lightforyou said: I'm afraid chingues :-SS what if after some time their attraction will fade away if neither of them doesn't make the first step and it's clear to me that they are not dating because if they were shinhye wouldn't be so shy and if she was just faking it then she is really good at acting shy plus she won't make the first step because she is so afraid of anti-fans and Minho won't also take the first step because he is unsure of PSH's feelings so he need assurance from her to held her hand and ask her to date him, but recently from his last interviews he just keeps telling us to have courage and tell out our feelings to whom we love and recently shinhye has been making signals to Minho like the Romeo and Juliet concept like she is trying to make him realizing her fillings towards him just like she said in her interviews she won't take the first step but it'll show on her that she is in love so if LMH doesn't realize her fillings and take courage like Kim tan shinhye will surely give up and it will be END GAME!!!!! :-t otokkkeeeeee?! they are both so stubborn I want their friends of heirs like LMH's mom to influence them or else nothing will happen between them or also fans can influence them by spreading rumors but I also know that if it's not meant to be then it will never happen so I just hope that it's MEANT TO BE :x

sasii said:

Sorry for my bad English hope you understand me

The BIG question is

WHAT NOW?

Both must decide what to choose (talk about crazy fans, agencies and other things…)so many unpleasant  factors…or be together.. I think it's not that easy choice, because life is hard especially in their situation… Have to be madly in love to ignore all these things…

Every  day I read your wonderful comments and every morning I pray to read that they are a official couple( I’m 110% MinShin :) ) I really see that they like each other..and I don't delusional is so obviously!!! But I'm not sure that they will decide to be together.. I don't think they are so brave, and now I'm so sad.. reality sucks

@yoyoo..Dont worry Chingus...  that s something that they need to think and make decision by themselves...   For JGS, I dont think PSH doesnt know that he is a flirting type bcuz they re close ... (ummmm... moreover, I see JGS-PSH and LMH-PSH interaction is quite different. PSH is not this lady-like with sweetness towards JGS). And for the speech of LMH that "I will never forget this drama for the rest of his life"... for me, I feel that he has a soft heart... and SH shouldnt miss this chance... ( I cant believe on that day when he re going to a stage to give a speech, SH didnt even stood up for him... but he did it for her)... If something wont work...  main target here is so stubborn PSH....  hahaha...  I think LMH says it really clear that you should follow ur heart... (MinSin Fighting!!!)-sorry..I cut your post..ehheh.

Agree with you..but I think maybe shinhye so shy evento to stood up for him when he received Top Excellent Award...minho is gentleman because always stood up and hug her..so proud with her boyfriend.. enough with attack him with her soften eyes from goddess..hehehehe..or maybe Shinhye dont want caught by minho fans..she scared their dating rumour is reveal..hehehe..just my opinion.. =))

Guest minshin2046

Hi, let's us all have faith on LMH n PSH .. I just know it soon or later their dating scandal will come out .. Wait n c !! Coming soon.... I pretty sure . [-( :x

Hi everyone!!  You guys really make my day whenever I come here.  I just want to give you all a BIG HUG!!  :x   It's just so nice to be able to share our thoughts and feelings about our beautiful couple.  Having said that, this is MinShin thread.  You can't have one without the other.  Some of us may know Min more than Shin or other way around and some of us may just not know much about either one.  But surely we all see something special and magical between them to bring us here.  I first saw PSH in Stairway to Heaven and knew back then that she would be an up and coming actress and I'm very proud of how she has grown into such a beautiful woman.  It's so hard to be a child actress and transition to what she has become.  She has accomplished so much and I'm so happy that she has had such a grand year!  I'm probably in the minority but I've never seen a drama of LMH and only knew him from the Etude CF with PSH.  So I really didn't have any expectations but after watching Heirs, I have become a fan!  His acting has impressed me; he owned Kim Tan!  And after watching the award show and listening to his speeches, not only am I impressed with LMH as an actor but as a person as well.  I see so many similarities between both of them: family focused, down to earth, sincere and thankful for who they are and where they have come.  They both have a long journey ahead of them in their careers.  And I for one, am happy that they met way back during Etude CF and have met again in Heirs.  That they have become such close friends who can be there for each other, to be able to support and lean on one another.  There's so much scrutiny on their lives as actors that I want them to be able to enjoy their relationship privately.  Let's be supportive for both of them no matter what they do or who they end up with.  I'm sure most of us agree that its their happiness that makes us happy.  Of course we ALL know they need to be with each other!  *wink*wink*  ;)

I thought I share this with you: (credit to KS I on youtube)  Just click on the link below to watch:

Maybe some of LMH's fans can explain what this show is?  It looks like its a show for Japanese fans?  And I don't know who the guy asking the questions so I just refer to him as the "guy".  :)   This episode was filmed the day after the poster shooting for Heirs.  He looks really tired.  He said he hasn't had a rest and has been working every day for a week non-stop with CF, Heirs reading, poster shooting, etc. and keeps mentioning how his face and eyes are swollen.  But to me, he still looks so handsome!!  And despite being tired, he's very professional during the shoot.  Well except for some parts!  haha.   He's also trying to practice his English lines from Heirs.  He said its driving him nuts because there are so many English lines in episodes 1-3.  Anyway, here's the part about where he mentions Shin Hye.  This part starts around 10:22

Guy: Min Ho sshi, did the poster shooting go well?
LMH:  (just nods his head yes. Three times! LOL!)
Guy: How was the shooting atmosphere?
LMH:  (nods his head twice with that naughty grin! )
LMH:  Are words needed?  It was good. We shot well and it was good.
Guy:  Among the actors at the shoot, is there someone you have have a connection with or you're close to?
LMH:  Uhhhh...in the case of of Shin Hye, its already been over 4 years from when I first saw her. So when I first saw her, she was 20 y/o. Shin Hye was 20 y/o but already Shin Hye is now 24 or 25 y/o?  Time has really flown by. And the other friends, I think its the first time but I think it will be really fun and will film well. They are all kind and since we are of similar age, it will be a lot of fun filming.

I think the upcoming episodes will have some Heirs scenes when they were in LA!  Hopefully we can see PSH?  :)

Guest kesara

Why would LMH said he want's to fall in love like Kim Tan at first sight. Meaning he hasn't met the girl the would make him love at first sight. So in reality he hasn't met her??? I'm confuse with his interview. And winning the best couple his speech is puzzling.. Is he confuse between acting and reality. I doubt he is, He likes to tease...

I watched the awards again. This time it's clear that Shinye has the hots for Minho. If all the skinship was really for fanservice, i hope Shinhye understood that coz i dont want her to be heartbroken as she looked so vulnerable during the awards night. On Minho's part, he looked giddy and shy that night. With all the skinship that happened that night it's hard to think that they won't take a step to explore their feelings. I mean, who does that? He could have just offered his arms to her, but they held hands(i didnt think it was spontaneous though). He could have just stood up and clapped like he did to Choi Jin hyuk, but noooo he had to hug her. Fanservice? That's a bit too much right?

Guest minshin2046

@ lolipop86gorgeous : hi, I like your comment , I just want to said PSH maybe stubborn but she likely too scared to show her feeling toward LMH . Coz I have this kind of feeling b4 when I younger n I meet my 1st love that time ... He like the prince in my class tall , darker skin , have long hair, handsome n drive 4wd cars ... All my girl classmate is craze with him. Then when we alone in class he try to talk to me n ask me out ! I so scared I even thought he must play me or just a joke . Then we did dated but not too long only few month coz the pressure is to hard ... Like u date a prince n behind your back all the girls hate u . I just hope she can handle the pressure n all.

Guest kesara

I second to that because he said he wear his outfit for his fans and I read on an article he wants to win a lot of awards that evening..

Archived