[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest MISSMOON

some of the fanmade videos I like abt sbs moments & minshin couple
1- a video take u through minshin moments at sbs awards made by lostiecarol

2- a video of Romeo & Juliet concept made by lostiecarol

3- their moments made by megabarbara211

4- Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye - SBS Drama Awards 2013  made by teenriz888http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOFwIOdU2GA

5- and not to forget our @pluie video ( Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye - From LA To Seoul (Real Moments )

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaizai_f4_only

idkk

said: I cant watch the video tthat @zaizai_f4_only shared. It says that it's private . Can somebody send the link to me? I really wanna watch it

:(

dee89 said:  He look so proud HERE.. 

No wonder He's smiling, I bet this is in his mind at that moment...

Full-mouth Kiss – Their eyes are closed and the kiss is lingering. This would indicate they are enjoying the physical interaction. Keep it up!
French Kiss – This is the open mouth kiss where your tongues become fully involved. This is a definite sign that the person is feeling passionate and uninhibited in their physical relationship with you.
Closed-eyes Kiss – This is a receptive kiss. When you close your eyes, your sense of touch is heightened so that you can experience the pleasure of the kiss more fully.

I think 3 of those involved isn't it?  :-bd

Sorry for my bad English hope you understand me

The BIG question is

WHAT NOW?

Both must decide what to choose (talk about crazy fans, agencies and other things…)so many unpleasant  factors…or be together.. I think it's not that easy choice, because life is hard especially in their situation… Have to be madly in love to ignore all these things…

Every  day I read your wonderful comments and every morning I pray to read that they are a official couple( I’m 110% MinShin :) ) I really see that they like each other..and I don't delusional is so obviously!!! But I'm not sure that they will decide to be together.. I don't think they are so brave, and now I'm so sad.. reality sucks

vala87 said: IlhamJ said:

cheky2

said:

The only reason agencies are overprotective towards theirs stars is cause some fans go crazy and trully pathetically annoying,its like they are Trying to control their stars life forgetting that he/she is also human despite being on the spotlight

. If there were less famwars then agencies wouldn't have the need to be overprotective. I don't get it, if you love someone why wouldn't you want them to be happy even if the person they are with is someone you don't really like BUT if that person makes he/she happy why ruin and destroy that. Am a hardcore minshin fan but if the two would find love elsewhere I'd be hurt but still be happy that they found someone to be with cause in the end that's what everyone in the world wants for themselves as well right?someone to lean on. OKAY that's off my chest,off to eat dinner now.......peace

:)

)

It's not a strange thing that posts are deleted in DC. ( Someone else might post it again w/o knowing it was posted,  and get asked to delete it again) It happens very often LOL
K-fans are very protective and they don't want to spread unnecessary rumors that might cause the artists troubles. Even when they spazz about LMH and PSH, they try to be rational and call them "Tan/ Eunsang"  They spazz but stay realistic and rational... That's y I love DC fans 
It's also very normal to ask a friend to call or talk later. What is the big deal? I'm glad that the cast has become good friends of each other.
 KJW and LMH are also co-stars that worked together 4 months. She admitted they (the cast, the girls in specific) keep in touch and promise to hang out... Please don't think too much or hate her... She is a good friend of LMH and PSH's tooAnd if KJW and LMH really had something together, we should congratuate them but I don't see it so please do not worry too much 

Guest almontel

we all know how jampacked their schedules are...they are both at the TOP of their careers and like some of you have said, the FANS can be very scary...and as much as I love them to be together I don't want anyone hurting any one of them.

this may not be the correct time to actually say there's really something going on, who knows, maybe they need some space to feel that they are 'missing' each other....that they are not complete without the other...that they'd go crazy without seeing her/him...feel their touch/embrace and even the smell of their cologne/perfume...i do hope they keep in contact and stay closer than friends and then maybe in a year or two...when the fans have calmed down...Dispatch will show us that they have been secretly dating....and that they will be announcing their engagement soon....

and since both of them will be very busy with the filming and preparation for their separate movies, i'm sure this is the time to set their priorities...i know it will be super hard for them to juggle their busy careers and love life but if they were meant to be, then they will be together soon...

here's a clip of LMH to PSH during her Kiss of Angel fan tour, they haven't had a chance to meet so LMH's greetings is not as 'warm' as of yet....compared to now...there's something different when he talks about her...don't you agree???

hi guys i tried to watch my love from star so i can resolve my withdrawal syndrome from heirs but it doesnt work. new romance 3 is coming up in 2 weeks .it might help. its really hard to be a shipper.

Guest myasally

idkk said: I cant watch the video tthat @zaizai_f4_only shared. It says that it's private . Can somebody send the link to me? I really wanna watch it :(

Guest sheila88

hey chingus this is a long interview with LMH http://koreandrama.com/lee-min-ho-interview-the-man-who-wants-to-be-a-better-guy-as-he-grows-older/
this is what really caught my attention 

Q:  Back when you were in middle school, are all your friends boys?

LEE MINHO: Yes. I never had close friends who are girls because I don’t think such thing as a “close girl friend” exists. There will be always a tendency that you’ll start liking her and end up breaking that friendly relationship. Like with Son Ye Jin noona, we only contact each other two or three times a year.

That guy is not even letting hope that they'll be close friends if not lovers ugh!

Guest MarieN1430293183

The day before yesterday morning, I saw the dating news about Yoona and Lee Seung Gi when I woke up. Yesterday it was SooYoung and Jung Kyung Ho. Maybe tomorrow it will be Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye turn. ;))Good night chingus!

Guest ThessC

It's not a strange thing that posts are deleted in DC. ( Someone else might post it again w/o knowing it was posted,  and get asked to delete it again) It happens very often LOL

K-fans are very protective and they don't want to spread unnecessary rumors that might cause the artists troubles. Even when they spazz about LMH and PSH, they try to be rational and call them "Tan/ Eunsang"  They spazz but stay realistic and rational... That's y I love DC fans 

It's also very normal to ask a friend to call or talk later. What is the big deal? I'm glad that the cast has become good friends of each other.

KJW and LMH are also co-stars that worked together 4 months. She admitted they (the cast, the girls in specific) keep in touch and promise to hang out... 
Please don't think too much or hate her... She is a good friend of LMH and PSH too
And if KJW and LMH really had something together, we should congratuate them but I don't see it so please do not worry too much 

If KJW -LMH be a couple good for them but I will not ship them ok :(

Guest lilyrose81

guys I read many comments abt shin hye's dad hating LMH?? from where did u read that ???

this is a good sign :) , something going btw the 2 and the father being protective because of lmh past history :)) . why he need to hate him if nothing is going btw the 2 :))

There was an article about it, bu don't misinterpret things, it didn't say that her dad hates LMH, he just frowned when he saw their love scenes.

"frowned" <-- is just like a facial expression, as a father who has a daughter, it's very logic that you'd frown seeing your daughter kissing a man on tv hahah. So it's just that, he frowned, but it doesn't mean he hates LMH.

Archived