[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

HAHAHA. Lets take my comment this time as A JOKE, OK? No hard feelings please ....

Actually I was a bit annoyed too, plus by looking into this photo:

3420637483_03399905_238374283_98477be8_2

SUDDENLY, the desire to watch this scene:

Slap.gif

was getting BIGGER =))

HAHAHA. Lets take my comment this time as A JOKE, OK? No hard feelings please ....

Actually I was a bit annoyed too, plus by looking into this photo:

3420637483_03399905_238374283_98477be8_2

SUDDENLY, the desire to watch this scene:

Slap.gif

was getting BIGGER =))

Lol! The consolation I can see was that he didn't smile or laugh as much when he talks to kjw. ;)

We have more countless pictures of him smiling, laughing and chatting with our white goddess right haha!

Anymore fancam links,please kindly share chingus!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imels said: mekoreandrama said:

Dear Jennifer S...I'm a grandmother.  I'm much much older than you are, but I still have the young heart to fall in love with MINSHIN when the Heirs started.  Their chemistry is unbelievable!  They can move our heart and our soul.  You're not alone.  I been here for while with the MINSHIN ship, and I love to read everyone comments. All of you are AWSOME!

Heart doesn't understand the word AGE DISCRIMINATION

lilyrose81 said: Regarding MinShin, I can't help but wonder why are they not doing photoshoots like for magazines together? Normally they will right? If I'm not mistaken. Like probably for high cut or anything. Post-Heirs, LMH and PSH did interviews with magazines individually but not together. i'm hoping for a magazine photoshoot together at least! Before they get busy with their schedule pleaseee [-O<

pattituazon said: Hi @thanthuy! I became very busy after the new year huhu I haven't had time to sit down and check out the forum religiously and update the fanfic. :( I'll try to finish a chapter tonight! :)
To everyone, hello! I finally changed my DP. Sorry Yoo Ah In. It's the scene where I first saw/sensed real sparks between the two. The way they looked at each other really didn't seem like Tan-Eun Sang but LMH-PSH. I literally played the scene over and over just to check if I was seeing things but no... there were real sparks, hell, fireworks! HAHA. 
I miss them. :(
I want to unsee Heirs just so I can watch the drama and fall in love with them all over again. :'(

vala87 said:

Hey there beautiful, amazing shippers :) Can I just say for the hundredth time how much I love being here and how much I love you all, no matter what the fate of our ship will be I am feeling so so lucky to just be a part of this thread, when I look back I know I will remember all of you with a smile on my face. I love all of your insightful, funny, awesome comments and I agree I think part of it has also to do with the kind of persons LMH and PSH are, as dear @faidaris said, good people attract good people.

To all the ajummas, know that we love and appreciate you so so much, it makes me so happy to see that there are people here of different ages, I am 26 years old and it’s so nice to see how all of you have kept your spirit so young. The power of MinShin’s chemistry is so strong it makes even unbelievers believe, I notice that a lot of us have never been shippers but didn’t resist the cuteness and pureness of MinShin, the same goes for me, I just watched K-dramas for fun, not putting too much thought into them, there’s been couples that I liked but not as much as to ship them.

I dreamt of LMH and PSH last night, no surprise there as I have them on my mind during most of the day :) I still haven’t started to watch any other K-drama, I have been re-watching Heirs all over again, I cannot find the desire to start another drama, I don’t think anything can match up with Heirs in my head for now.

To all the  newbie’s, delurkes WELCOME to our family  >:D< Please keep on sharing and commenting

Guest reshleekim

Hai minshiners, I'm glad to be here again (I forgot my soompi password before)

Because I'm lacking in english, I almost never post anything here (actually I do once :D). That's why no one know my existance in minshin world but every day I'm lurking at this thread, even when I'm at my office because I don't want backreading too much pages :D

This thread moving so fast, I really enjoyed being a lurker here. U guys very lovely.

Once again:

Hello, For everyone in this minshiners world. Please take care of me. I'm sorry for my poor english.

IlhamJ said: Good morning everyone ! Hope you have a good day ! Since yesterday, I have a question that's stucked in my mind... Why are the Agencies so close minded and protective about everything linked to their artists's love affairs ? I don't really understand why it's such a big deal, they seem to control every aspect of artists life... It's really disturbing... Any explanation ???

Hi @thanthuy! I became very busy after the new year huhu I haven't had time to sit down and check out the forum religiously and update the fanfic. :( I'll try to finish a chapter tonight! :)

To everyone, hello! I finally changed my DP. Sorry Yoo Ah In. It's the scene where I first saw/sensed real sparks between the two. The way they looked at each other really didn't seem like Tan-Eun Sang but LMH-PSH. I literally played the scene over and over just to check if I was seeing things but no... there were real sparks, hell, fireworks! HAHA. 

I miss them. :(

I want to unsee Heirs just so I can watch the drama and fall in love with them all over again. :'(

I cant wait for ur next update...i've been refreshing the fanfic page 100 times dy...lol

:P:P

finally succeeded in posting gif after many tries. YIPEEEE. 
This was SH at KBS Awards Show. She seemed distracted and actually while reading out the winner, she stumbled quite a bit. Probably her heart was at SBS Award Show.
 Anyway, the gif shows SH walking out with her co-host. Her co-host actually wanted to offer his arm to her but she wasn't paying attention (cos she wasn't looking at him). Poor Guy!

z8UMjZ.gif

Guest purpleberrysexybeach

It would be lovely if LMH and PSH can have a duet of LOVE Motion and dance it together as well  :D

Good Night to  ALL :)

reshleekim said: Hai minshiners, I'm glad to be here again (I forgot my soompi password before) Because I'm lacking in english, I almost never post anything here (actually I do once :D). That's why no one know my existance in minshin world but every day I'm lurking at this thread, even when I'm at my office because I don't want backreading too much pages :D This thread moving so fast, I really enjoyed being a lurker here. U guys very lovely. Once again: Hello, For everyone in this minshiners world. Please take care of me. I'm sorry for my poor english.

Ok, can somebody tell me where can I find BTS moments of MinShin? I checked the first page but there aren't many. 

Also, I would like to say something, I was a hardcore shipper of Minho and his past co-star and somewhere deep down I still like them but then I like MinShin together too. I don't think we are putting other ships down if we discuss about Minho's camaraderie with his co-stars. I wouldn't do that. It's our choice to like whom we want but that doesn't mean we have to hate/put down other ships. At the end of the day, we aren't the ones who'll be making decision for them, they'll choose their partners as per their wish so why should we hate or put down someone? I think I'll be fine with whosoever MinShin and others end up with. It's their life and they have all the right to go  for someone who makes them happy. Let's do what make us happy.

The few BTS that u found, that was it (airport scene, blood group discussion, california diner and school ground scene. Those are the ones released by sbs. The rest are fancams but still mostly focused only on Minho). Sbs is so stingy so we'll have to wait until the dvd release.

reshleekim said: Hai minshiners, I'm glad to be here again (I forgot my soompi password before) Because I'm lacking in english, I almost never post anything here (actually I do once :D). That's why no one know my existance in minshin world but every day I'm lurking at this thread, even when I'm at my office because I don't want backreading too much pages :D This thread moving so fast, I really enjoyed being a lurker here. U guys very lovely. Once again: Hello, For everyone in this minshiners world. Please take care of me. I'm sorry for my poor english.

Guest bluepalette

Lynesz Likeadream said: Just made a gif to share. 
This was SH at KBS Awards Show. She seemed distracted and actually while reading out the winner, she stumbled quite a bit. Probably her heart was at SBS Award Show.
 Anyway, the gif shows SH walking out with her co-host. Her co-host actually wanted to offer his arm to her but she wasn't paying attention (cos she wasn't looking at him). Poor Guy!

Guest reshleekim

I read someone said something bad to PSH in my twitter timeline just because she is hanging out with heechul SJ..

She is a human too, she can be friend with anyone she want

(Actually I unfollowed that person before I write it here)

I don't know why people hate her? She is too cute, honest, friendly and down to earth to be hatefull..

Why people like 'that' mad just because SH hanging out with heechul just one day after minhyuk come to heechul house? Why? I just don't I understand :/

PSH was always a princess to me and now due to LMH she became a goddess..a pure one at it..@ jysab the pics PSH with LJS..when it came out, that was really different PSH..very sexy that was one sexy goddess..hahaha. got to go now..I have been burning the midnight candle at this thread since the SBS award show..Love all of you..Thank you  KES for writing The Heirs and decide our MInShin as the leading actors..I now have a place to chill and enjoying the cruise of MinShin ship...

Archived