[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isabellabell

i'm asking myself.. WHY?! why?! why?! whyyyyy she so cute adorable..look at this video !!

love LMH & PSH !!
love minshin shipper !

Am sorry.... I just can't help myself!

uqar.jpg
LMH: Sweety this is what you were thinking about, right? Did I get the concept right?PSH: Why must you wear that tights? X_XLMH: Perhaps am happy to see you? :\">
This is why PSH didn't tell LMH the concept.

Guest minandshin

@thanthui
@lolipop86gor

Yes, I feel the lot's of translation so confusing..But if we put togeather the peaces...I mean if we put tohether LMH and PSH thanking I thing interesting thing is coming out... 
:)

@ravairie Thanx for the translation of the Best couple SBS award video...  ^:)^    I'm sorry, I just cut a small part from if, what rally attracted me.

Lee Min Ho : While shooting this drama, I've been asked many times if Park Shin Hye and I were actually dating. They asked if it wasn't really acting, but I am thankful for Eun Sang who understood and took in the spontaneous person that I am.
Park Shin Hye : I would like to thank writer Kim Eun Sook for writing such a lovely Tan-Eun couple and the director for shooting it beautifully. As for the charming and lively Minho oppa, I have an introverted personality so I wasn't able to joke around with you, but thank you for leading a lacking younger sister. I’ve been asked the same questions. I think our chemistry was as good as if we were. I want to say thank you to oppa. Oppa, thank you so much.

Credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/congrats-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-win-sbs-best-couple-award/

I feel they thanx for each other, that the other accept his/her with  shortcoming...Ilike this honesty..and I think their relationship has some depth alredy because, they can speak about their shortcomings, and acceptance of short comings....I feel their sincere hearts through this....   :):)

Guest cloudwind

i wish i had the hearing ability like kim so hyun character in 'my love from the star' , live as Lmh or psh neighbour, learn hangul diligently , and report to you all in this thread if they are contacting each other by phone... Lol.... 
*soryy for my bad english

hello fellow minshiners

i am bombarded with this question: when does cha eun sang become crazy and spontaneous?

lol quickly delurking to comment on this. this was "bugging" me the whole time. i rewatched the drama more than what's considered healthy lol but i never saw eun sang as "crazy and spontaneous" dearest lmh, maybe you're kinda mixing her up with park shin hye hahaha crazy and spontaneous would be more shin hye-like...

friends thank you all so much for keeping this thread lively and fun. i love lurking here and reading the posts!

love min ho and shin hye!!! :)

Guest KimberlyC

I never imagined i will be this obsess with them ( sorry i cannot find perfect term ) i am an engineering student so i should not focus in this kid of anything i cannot atop my self from shipping them.. Chingus they are way perfect to be left behind.. Shin hye your my idol.... Minho sshi take good care of her for me okay????

cloudwind

said: i wish i had the hearing ability like kim so hyun character in 'my love from the star' , live as Lmh or psh neighbour, learn hangul diligently , and report to you all in this thread if they are contacting each other by phone... Lol.... 

*soryy for my bad english

Guest IlhamJ

Good morning everyone ! Hope you have a good day !

Since yesterday, I have a question that's stucked in my mind...

Why are the Agencies so close minded and protective about everything linked to their artists's love affairs ? I don't really understand why it's such a big deal, they seem to control every aspect of artists life... It's really disturbing...

Any explanation ???

KimberlyC said: I never imagined i will be this obsess with them ( sorry i cannot find perfect term ) i am an engineering student so i should not focus in this kid of anything i cannot atop my self from shipping them.. Chingus they are way perfect to be left behind.. Shin hye your my idol.... Minho sshi take good care of her for me okay????

Guest KimberlyC

Well hello there! I'm an engineer by qualification too, and I still can be active in here :)) Don't worry about it, you're not alone in this, chingu! :) Shipping both of them is not a crime as long as you don't neglect what's important in real life. What's supposed to be done, get it done first. And then come join us having fun in here! :)

Yes chingu... I did what i have to esp ti have to return to school on jan 6 .. I will do what i can to sail with you guys.... I really want them to have another dram although it's quite impossible but if we will keep on supporting their loveteam i bet it will have a good outcome.. I am very much hoping for the best

who's your man again @pluie? imma tell your husband! HAHAHA! ;):)) :))

I am in love with the posts here and extremely happy that we're growing, like mushrooms, in a warm spring day! Heee. :D

I especially love the MinShin shipper's declarations, stating their ages and reasons why they ship makes me feel I am not going crazy at all. HAHA! I am a MinShin shipper and damn proud of it. :D I am obsessed with both Shin Hye and Min Ho, that's my only middle ground.

Lurkers, delurkers, newbies, oldies, minoz, starlight angels and mods.. Annyeoung and welcome to our crazy thread. Enjoy and please post, post away! :D

Guest KimberlyC

Good morning everyone ! Hope you have a good day !

Since yesterday, I have a question that's stucked in my mind...

Why are the Agencies so close minded and protective about everything linked to their artists's love affairs ? I don't really understand why it's such a big deal, they seem to control every aspect of artists life... It's really disturbing...

Any explanation ???

Hi chingu i think artist who has love matters to deal with tends to depreciate their "kilig "value because whatever they show in the drama ,people will think of it as a good / scripted skills because they are already committed and it is impossible to develop any feelings

Guest KimberlyC

The 

Director's DVD cut is so expensive ........i cant afford it................ its almost 1 year of my savings.......... i want to buy it but i cant...zzzz
i really want to buy it...........

Yeah base from my source it is around 120$-150$

Guest myhepyending

lolipop86gorgeous

said: Chingu..I found this articles..hahaha..I think this is good point to discover eye contact and body languages for our minho..heehheeh.. =)) http://m.wikihow.com/Read-Men's-Body-Language-for-Flirting

@myhepyending...you're welcome chingu..hahahaha...now I want to search about uri shinhye eye contact and body languages..ehehee... =))

Hahah..okok..I found the articles for eye contact and body languages for uri shinhye..

@myhepyending..i just found..so you can read now.. :x

http://m.wikihow.com/Read-Women%27s-Body-Language-for-Flirting

Archived