[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG chingus, I am so surprised to see that this scene has reached almost 600,000 views now! LOL!!! That's just within a month!!!!!! And that's just on this video, excluding the number of re-plays at the drama episode itself! OMG die die die!!! :))

Let's together help to reach 1,000,000 views now! LOL! :))

Guest nonouri

ia said: Hello chingus, I love all your posts here. I am really happy to part of the family. Let's keep on growing. :) 
Btw, I found a gifs about our couple
When you love someone, unconsciously, you both tend to have the same reactions with the other one. 

**Sorry for my grammar. :) 

Credits as tag

LOL! I was being realistic since I know I will not stand a chance to actually be at their wedding, it's enough for me to join the potentially HUGE crowd to perhaps just get to wave at their car heading to their wedding! LOL! ;) 

Ahhhh it's so nice to get to dream things like this right? Since our ship's sailing smooth now :) I am so happy, you may guess from all my posts, comments and writing :)

yes, I have noticed. looks good on you. :D

Guest isabellabell

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13698/20140101/lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-receives-best-couple-s-award-people-think-we-are-dating-for-real.htm

just want to share this article between LMH & PSH <3

Guest minshin2046

@fardaris : sorry I m using ipad .. . I cannot insert the picture .. Is from ep 16 from the beginning 0.06.55 time

@isabellabell...thanx for the article.. seriously minho and shinhye statement like something weird...you know why??? Because I think about the rumour they avoid to answer..hahahha..and both statement seem not denied..hahaha..is that good news to minshin shipper??? Hehehh...oooooo...we need detective here..where is @yoyoo..and @stucked..we need you chingu..hhehehheeh.. :x

"I've been asked a lot whether we're actually dating. I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) for accepting me,"
cre: allkpop

"I feel weird that I am receiving this award from Choi Young Do. When we were doing this drama together, a lot of people asked whether Shin Hye and I are actually going out. With the both of us on stage, I would like to say thank you to Eun Sang, who has always been tolerant of my impulsive sides."
cre: kdramastars
" I've been asked several times whether the two of us are actually dating. I thank the clumsy and spontaneous Eun Sang for her acceptance."
cre: kpopstarz
While shooting this drama, I've been asked many times if Park Shin Hye and I were actually dating. They asked if it wasn't really acting but I am thankful for Eun Sang who understood and took in the spontaneous person that I am.
cre: dramafever

Guest destinii23

Fans can be so crazy! How can anyone say that of Shin Hye!!! *grrr*
But on a positive note, Heechul must have uploaded that picture with Shin Hye's permission right? It makes me think deeper...With the explosion of dating news recently, maybe Shin Hye had wanted to test the waters in the event when news regarding our OTP leaked out somehow? I'm not sure, but SuJu's popularity is rather on par with Min Ho's right?I think this might push her to be even more cautious now..

Guest zaizai_f4_only

@thanhthuy omg they all interpret differently hahaha i dont know which one to believe xD...

but i like dramafever the best ^^b

Archived