[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I took it differently because I think when he said she should have told him earlier sounded like they do communicate and he was puzzled why she didn't mention it......

Not just @enonane1 but to those who replied, thanks guys! Im slowly convinced now! Well my bad coz i lowered the volume while watching it so i didnt catch Minho's tone. My hubby and son was already asleep by then n was afraid they would wake up. Hubby did wake up a few times asking y i was still wide awake n smiling in the dark

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont HATE me to say this... dont hate me... [-O< [-O<

I ship them tgt bcuz I feel that they re good tgt .. too good until I cant get high hope that they will become true couple in real life... More important... I start to ship them cuz I feel 'love' when they re tgt... If they will become a couple... It s gonna be 'a beautiful couple' ever in my eyes ...

I think that LMH is a lucky guy if they 'date'.... In the same time... I also think PSH is a lucky girl if they 'date'... No one is better for another one in my eyes. I love them both.

I feel that they pick their career as their 1st priority now... and 'I think they will keep contact...' They re falling for each other for sure... (I wont say they might be close friend in this point... bcuz if I say that ... I feel like I lie to myself)... but I dont care whatever they call each other... or what ppl think about them...

Let 'FATE' plays its role....

I ,myself, pray for them... to be lucky guys who can date and live with the one they re into... :x

Guest Lynen SomesS

When true love strikes no one can stop it. They must take courage like Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang did. In this world there are only 2 kinds hearts they said. Heart that knows love and heart that knows Hate. And we cannot pleased everyone with all our actions and words and its really obvious that theres something between these two.  If they will not take courage what can i say…" Right love at the wrong time?"  hehehe :x :\"> :x

Thanks @TerryG
I'm now listening to the Vixx song while replying to u guys...What's the name of that song again? "..oh everybody call me..call me..."
Anyway someone in this thread said that Shinhye's acceptance speech sounded longer although when translated looked short. Regardless, thanks for translating it coz the main points were highlighted. This is another translation i found, taken from PSHIC blog.
Host as SH walking up the stage comments, "Park Shin Hye has won quite a few awards today. Congratulations! 2013 is really Shin Hye's year.

SH Acceptance Speech:
First of all, thank you so much for this award. This year has really been an extremely busy year. From preparing for movie at the beginning of the year to preparing for drama at the end of the year, I have been striving to do my best. (Pan to MH's face). I am inadequate in a lot of areas, but I am still given this award. Thank you so much to Producer Kim Yong Suk and Director Choi Moon Suk , to Director Kang Shin Hyo who made me look so beautiful during filming. Because of the director, I was able to win this award. I want to take this opportunity to thank screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who gave me the chance to play the role of Eun Sang. I am still inadequate in a lot of areas so thank you so much to Min Ho oppa, who has given me so much support along the way, to Kim Sung Ryung sunbae, and to the the mother I love, Kim Mi Kyung (pan to MH's face again and this is where SH starts to break down). Because I am able to win this acting award, I am extremely happy. Thank you so much to the audience who love me and provide me with the courage to act. Thank you so much to my fans. Because I was so nervous throughout the awards ceremony, I haven't had a chance to thank my parents, who endlessly pray and inspire me, and my older brother. I will do my best to be a filial daughter. I love you, Mom. Thank you to Joon Won oppa (probably her manager) who has worked so hard for me for the last 9 years. There are a lot of places that I am sorry for. To the staff of Heirs, from the hot summer to the cold winter, it has been hard work. I want to share this joy with the entire staff of Heirs. Thank you to the fans who love me.
Host: Very beautiful. I feel the closenss. Very beautiful. I know the person who worked with Shin Hye for 9 years. He indeed works hard and has quietly supported her. Finally, his hard work has paid off. Congratulations once again.

This is cute.. Cr to KPopStarz
class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Ji Won Dishes About Her Pre-Kiss Prep Session With 'The Heirs' Co-Star Kang Ha Neulthe-heirs-stars-kim-ji-won-and-kang-ha-n

"The Heirs" stars Kim Ji Won and Kang Ha Neul may have gotten viewers' pulse rates pumping with their surprising romance, but the scene's success was apparently the result of meticulous planning by the two co-stars.

In an interview with the South Korean news outlet Newsen following the Dec. 12 series finale of "The Heirs," Kim explained the preparation that went into her makeout scenes with Kang, who played the best friend of Lee Min Ho's character Kim Tan.

"We started talking about the kiss scene, asking each other for tips and how to act out the scene," Kim said.

Kim and Kang previously had appeared together in a different Seoul Broadcasting System program, "To The Beautiful You," but the actress said it wasn't until their romantic storyline on "The Heirs" that they became close.

"That caused us to get closer to each other," she said.

"We are similar in that we don't easily get close to people. But we definitely got close towards the end of the drama."

Kim, who played the character of Rachael Woo on "The Heirs," said that filming the kissing scenes with Kang, who played Lee Hyo Shin, was awkward to say the least.

"I could feel the others staring at us," Kim said.

"Park Shin Hye [who plays the part of Cha Eun Sang] looked on with such a satisfied look, that it made me feel embarrassed. I tried to think of it as just work since I've shot a kissing scene before."

And although she believes the plotline for why she and Kang first kissed--a ploy to make Lee Min Ho's character jealous, is a bit far-fetched, Kim claims she likes the way their romance developed on the show.

"The storyline was a bit random, but I think for young people, it's possible for feelings to develop after physical contact," she said.

"Many people didn't like how the relationship between Rachel and Lee Hyo Shin was open-ended, but personally I liked how it ended."

thanks i just hope that LMH and PSH became a real couple well it all starts with friendship like what LMH did before with PMY they satart as friend but i thing LMH and PSH are veryveryveryveryvery  close friend so it won't be hard for them to get along :D

Wait for this.. I considering here when sbs awards, someone posted (sorry, I can't remember her name) LMH-PSH holding hands Romeo-Juliet almost alternation year.. 2013-2014 it mean 1314 perfect number (will happy ever after) .. I hope this is became true, PMY and LMH first met at 2007 and met again 2011 , they meet again after 4 year, and then they dated, but broke up. PSH and LMH first met on 2009, and met again on 2013, after 4 year.. And I hope this is SERENDIPITY they will dated and based holding hands Romeo-Juliet almost alternation year 1314 they will HAPPY EVER AFTER!! :x

hohurm said: This is cute.. Cr to KPopStarz
class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Ji Won Dishes About Her Pre-Kiss Prep Session With 'The Heirs' Co-Star Kang Ha Neul

"The Heirs" stars Kim Ji Won and Kang Ha Neul may have gotten viewers' pulse rates pumping with their surprising romance, but the scene's success was apparently the result of meticulous planning by the two co-stars.

In an interview with the South Korean news outlet Newsen following the Dec. 12 series finale of "The Heirs," Kim explained the preparation that went into her makeout scenes with Kang, who played the best friend of Lee Min Ho's character Kim Tan.

"We started talking about the kiss scene, asking each other for tips and how to act out the scene," Kim said.

Kim and Kang previously had appeared together in a different Seoul Broadcasting System program, "To The Beautiful You," but the actress said it wasn't until their romantic storyline on "The Heirs" that they became close.

"That caused us to get closer to each other," she said.

"We are similar in that we don't easily get close to people. But we definitely got close towards the end of the drama."

Kim, who played the character of Rachael Woo on "The Heirs," said that filming the kissing scenes with Kang, who played Lee Hyo Shin, was awkward to say the least.

"I could feel the others staring at us," Kim said.

"Park Shin Hye [who plays the part of Cha Eun Sang] looked on with such a satisfied look, that it made me feel embarrassed. I tried to think of it as just work since I've shot a kissing scene before."

And although she believes the plotline for why she and Kang first kissed--a ploy to make Lee Min Ho's character jealous, is a bit far-fetched, Kim claims she likes the way their romance developed on the show.

"The storyline was a bit random, but I think for young people, it's possible for feelings to develop after physical contact," she said.

"Many people didn't like how the relationship between Rachel and Lee Hyo Shin was open-ended, but personally I liked how it ended."

Thank you for posting the full translation, now understanding her speech makes me cry because she was so emotional and very thankful. Beautiful speech, I love her.

Here's the video accepting her award for acting excellence

Thanks @TerryG

I'm now listening to the Vixx song while replying to u guys...What's the name of that song again? "..oh everybody call me..call me..."

Anyway someone in this thread said that Shinhye's acceptance speech sounded longer although when translated looked short. Regardless, thanks for translating it coz the main points were highlighted. This is another translation i found, taken from PSHIC blog.

Host as SH walking up the stage comments, "Park Shin Hye has won quite a few awards today. Congratulations! 2013 is really Shin Hye's year.

SH Acceptance Speech:

First of all, thank you so much for this award. This year has really been an extremely busy year. From preparing for movie at the beginning of the year to preparing for drama at the end of the year, I have been striving to do my best. (Pan to MH's face). I am inadequate in a lot of areas, but I am still given this award. Thank you so much to Producer Kim Yong Suk and Director Choi Moon Suk , to Director Kang Shin Hyo who made me look so beautiful during filming. Because of the director, I was able to win this award. I want to take this opportunity to thank screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who gave me the chance to play the role of Eun Sang. I am still inadequate in a lot of areas so thank you so much to Min Ho oppa, who has given me so much support along the way, to Kim Sung Ryung sunbae, and to the the mother I love, Kim Mi Kyung (pan to MH's face again and this is where SH starts to break down). Because I am able to win this acting award, I am extremely happy. Thank you so much to the audience who love me and provide me with the courage to act. Thank you so much to my fans. Because I was so nervous throughout the awards ceremony, I haven't had a chance to thank my parents, who endlessly pray and inspire me, and my older brother. I will do my best to be a filial daughter. I love you, Mom. Thank you to Joon Won oppa (probably her manager) who has worked so hard for me for the last 9 years. There are a lot of places that I am sorry for. To the staff of Heirs, from the hot summer to the cold winter, it has been hard work. I want to share this joy with the entire staff of Heirs. Thank you to the fans who love me.

Host: Very beautiful. I feel the closenss. Very beautiful. I know the person who worked with Shin Hye for 9 years. He indeed works hard and has quietly supported her. Finally, his hard work has paid off. Congratulations once again.

Hey guys, NB's reaction regarding to a certain pair of celebrity dating:

Off topic, regarding LSG-Yoona dating, surprisingly many are happy with it compared to those who don't. This is based on NB. 

Some comments said that SM confirms it because LSG has such a nice image. Otherwise they won't confirm it. And surely this will benefit their agencies as many advertisement agencies will approach these two to work as a pair
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/lee-seung-gi-and-yoona-confirm-that.html 

I wonder will it be the same if Minshin does date openly? Why do I think NO?? Why why why??

Guest nizzav

rikasnail said:

lmhpsh

said: @nizzav Maybe this will answer your question about lmh and pmy... it's an old post... They’ve known each other for years and even were in a drama together — 2007’s I Am Sam, although she was a lead and he was just a minor supporting character. But they reportedly developed feelings over the course of shooting City Hunter. they started seeing each other after the show wrapped — a cup of coffee here, a drink there — and that developed into full-blown romance. Now they’ve been a couple for a month.

Thanks @TerryG

SH Acceptance Speech:

stucked

said:

rikasnail

said:

I wonder what shinhye talking on this part? she said it to Minho :-?

LMHPSH2_zps863ed52b.gif

cr @myleisuretime

She's probably saying: WIPE THAT SILLY GRIN OFF YOUR FACE, OPPA. WE'RE GONNA GET CAUGHT! Do you know how many MinShin shippers are lurking around and creating gifs of us right now? Hee.

:D

Guest Lynen SomesS

yoyoo said: Dont HATE me to say this... dont hate me... [-O< [-O< I ship them tgt bcuz I feel that they re good tgt .. too good until I cant get high hope that they will become true couple in real life... More important... I start to ship them cuz I feel 'love' when they re tgt... If they will be a couple... It s gonna be 'a beautiful couple' ever in my eyes ... I think that LMH is a lucky guy if they 'date'.... In the same time... I also think PSH is a lucky girl if they 'date'... No one is better for another one in my eyes. I love them both. I feel that they pick their career as their 1st priority now... and 'I think they will keep contact...' They re falling for each other for sure... (I wont say they might be close friend in this point... bcuz if I say that ... I feel like I lie to myself)... but I dont care whatever they call each other... or what ppl think about them... Let 'FATE' plays its role.... I ,myself, pray for them... to be lucky guys who can date and live with the one you re into... :x

WOW more than a thousand views, THANK YOU! 
I really wish Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye moved to watch this and get an encouragement about their relationship 

I have NO confident to twit them this, but thank you to @minshinromeojuliet you twit them :). May I know your twit's link about it? thank you again in advance.

Archived