[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

ravairie

said: Our MinShin will be busy this january. LMH will start training for martial arts this january right? While Shin Hye's schedule is full with photoshoots, fan signing and other events @PSH_Supporters: [schedule] #ParkShinHye's schedule in January 2014 (from S.A.L.T.) http://t.co/7gEisCbRmN --- While we will be waiting for the Director's cut DVD for a month And then we will have something new to talk about them. =))

Guest nizzav

Hi guys i am new in here i hope you accept me as a new member of  minshin shippers and i enjoy reading your threads about LMH and PSH .anyway i have a question when LMH dated  PMY was CH done if they dated after filming CH it means that it is possible for LMH to date PSH even heirs is done can anyone  please tell me the question that i ask. thanks

Hey guys, now that i can clearly think after being all giddy about the sbs awards, there was one thing i've been thinking. Shinhye said her concept was R&J and Minho retorted she should hv told him earlier. It sounded like they didn't contact each other much? If they are close why didnt she tell him?

Though i'm ok if they're not dating now as long as they're good friends(that can lead to a relationship later), but i also want them to contact each other frequently. What do u think?

This quote is from Rain's interview on his r/ship with Tae Hee. Cr to soompi:

"Although we can’t take care of each other as much because of our busy schedules, we take care of each other through the phone.”

Now u guys understand my concern?

nizzav said: Hi guys i am new in here i hope you accept me as a new member of  minshin shippers and i enjoy reading your threads about LMH and PSH .anyway i have a question when LMH dated  PMY was CH done if they dated after filming CH it means that it is possible for LMH to date PSH even heirs is done can anyone  please tell me the question that i ask. thanks

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

stucked

said:

nizzav

said:

Hi guys i am new in here i hope you accept me as a new member of  minshin shippers and i enjoy reading your threads about LMH and PSH .anyway i have a question when LMH dated  PMY was CH done if they dated after filming CH it means that it is possible for LMH to date PSH even heirs is done can anyone  please tell me the question that i ask. thanks

carnation18

said:

... When LMH was delivering his speech, there was so much sincerity in his voice and the way he address it to PSH, it was so personal. It was like he was all he is seeing and he was grateful for her not just for playing Eun Sang well but for letting him be part of her life (accepting him). And while it was her turn, LMH cant help but giggle and smile as she address her speech also to him. Another observation was when PSH was asked if she wants the best couple award and she said she does, LMH was containing himself, not to giggle and smile widely. There were too many eye contacts also for a non-dating onscreen couple. And when he grabbed her hand you could see that it was planned (I'm not sure if by LMH or both). It was like "We did it" (they had eye contact in this part).

@hohurm @stucked I think they keep contact with each other, at least if they dont, the other cast and the crew will make it happen :)) Aigoo, we can't know exactly. I wish someone could sneak in their phone and find out ;)) Maybe we need a spy? LOL 

@hohurm : i think LMH character is different from Rain's character. I have feelings that LMH is  a possessive bf but he needs to be sure of his gf feelings towards him. And at this time, LMH maybe needs a huuuuuge assurance from PSH side (that is the reason he always flirting, teasing her all the times ... ). as for PSH, she also needs 3 x huuuge assurance from LMH ...
@stucked : if u confuse just read all the pages from this thread ... just kidding, chingu ... please don't get confuse, coz u're one of MinShin best detectives

ravairie said: Our MinShin will be busy this january. LMH will start training for martial arts this january right? While Shin Hye's schedule is full with photoshoots, fan signing and other events @PSH_Supporters: [schedule] #ParkShinHye's schedule in January 2014 (from S.A.L.T.) http://t.co/7gEisCbRmN --- While we will be waiting for the Director's cut DVD for a month And then we will have something new to talk about them. =))

Guest nizzav

kaleidoscopegirl said:

stucked

said:

nizzav

said:

BebeJ said: sorry...might be a little off topic...but this is funny... heirs appeared in You Who Came From The Stars again last nite...they even put Heirs theme song...small version of kim tan and eun sang...he said: do i like you?" hahahah...tat kid even wear the same blue jacket...hahaha...

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

hohurm

said: Hey guys, now that i can clearly think after being all giddy about the sbs awards, there was one thing i've been thinking. Shinhye said her concept was R

Archived