[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

tumblr_mypefaprrP1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mypefaprrP1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mypefaprrP1siqvhio5_250.gifI love Lee Hwi Jae so muchh!! He teasing her many times :)) he knows that SH will blushing when they will talk about kiss scene :)MinHo know how to make awkward situations to SH bcs of kiss scene, he said The guy that needs turn more. LOL! even LHJ giggling and walk to SH, so, the kiss scene on closet, all is his turn? =)) plus when LHJ ask to SH did she follow LMH's turn? bwahaha this questions is simple but leads to a point :)) SH just shy and said that she just stood still. like she said on interview :)) and I like LHJ reactions after this!! :))tumblr_mypefaprrP1siqvhio6_250.gif
LOL!!!
PS : why I watched LHJ reminds me to YD's father? :D bwahaha they look twins with different attitude :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minshinlover said: Just a suggestion guys. Can we help out Shin Hye's thread too? Like post there more regularly because when I look at it, it seems so evident that Min Ho's popularity is >>> Shin Hye's popularity. His thread has like 1500 pages and her thread has like 500 pages. LOL It's like triple, so his popularity is probably triple hers. :D

Guest myleisuretime

It's cute to know that Park Shin He had a reason to wear that dress because of Tan/Eun Sang fans' suggestion, haha. At first, I didn't like her dress because I thought it was unflattering, but it grew on me now. Plus it did look like a wedding dress. It kinda reminds me of Grace Kelly's wedding dress. Shin Hye was cute--talking about Romeo and Juliet and Min Ho laughed, lol.
So Ji Sub's reaction to Min Ho and Shin Hye caught my attention the whole time. :)
LMHPSH2_zps863ed52b.gif
LMHPSH1_zps1d6b0f56.gif

THIS is how you a hug a friend in an awards show. :D Side-hug and no touching of the bare back. :)) (Woobs WAS asked to hug Shin Hye by the MCs)
tumblr_mynrisb0xl1siqvhio5_r1_250.giftumblr_mynrisb0xl1siqvhio4_250.gif

THIS is how you a hug a dongsaeng(?) when she wins. :)) :)) Full-hug. Touch-touch-slide. :)) (NO one asked him, HE just felt like doing it)minhoshinhyehugging_zps7b4f0106.gif

Guest wallfloweer

myleisuretime said: It's cute to know that Park Shin He had a reason to wear a dress because Tan/Eun Sang fans' suggestion, haha. At first, I didn't like her dress because I thought it was unflattering, but it grew on me now. Plus it did look like a wedding dress. It kinda reminds me of Grace Kelly's wedding dress. Shin Hye was cute--talking about Romeo and Juliet and Min Ho laughed, lol.
So Ji Sub's reaction to Min Ho and Shin Hye caught my attention the whole time. :)
LMHPSH2_zps863ed52b.gif
LMHPSH1_zps1d6b0f56.gif

Guest wallfloweer

I feel like that whoever I choose, both of them will be annoyed with me (laughs). Shinhye is the type that really knows what she likes. She is very earnest and passionate about what she does. Jiwon is very cute, she still feels like a kid.

— Lee Min Ho when asked “Who is your ideal type between Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Won?”

Here we have LMH saying deeper things about PSH than about KJW. Oh c'mon I'm sure he knows deep down inside that the passionate PSH won't be annoyed by him at all... What a modest mouhahaha #minshin ;)

pluie said: Finally, I manage to create and upload a video about our couple, its a WEDDING video  :)Like @stucked said, dating is for kid, so "score" to me for them is MARRIED hahaha, ok here the video :

From LA To Seoul(original Song : From LA To Rome by Chester See)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Whew! Why did the few pages I need to back read suddenly turned to 25? #:-S I love all your posts though, probably one of the reasons I am still in cloud nine :)

wowyifan

said:

Hello everybody!! 

I still can't get over MinShin PDA at SBS Awards yesterday.. LOL 

:))  ... I'm still wondering why LMH mention this "I've often been asked whether we are actually dating," then at the end  "I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang for accepting me." 

"for accepting me" : in the movie / real life? 

:-? :-? :-? :-?

I think the reason behind the awkwardness of KWB-PSH hug is because although KWB didn't touch her back, he leant his whole torso towards PSH body. And mind you! Her dress has a front low cut. Therefore the :-O shocked reaction from psh Where as LMH leant his body too but didn't bumped on her front though he touched her bare back!

rikasnail said: I wonder what shinhye talking on this part? she said it to Minho :-?LMHPSH2_zps863ed52b.gif
cr @myleisuretime

She's probably saying: WIPE THAT SILLY GRIN OFF YOUR FACE, OPPA. WE'RE GONNA GET CAUGHT! Do you know how many MinShin shippers are lurking around and creating gifs of us right now? Hee. :D

sorry...might be a little off topic...but this is funny... heirs appeared in You Who Came From The Stars again last nite...they even put Heirs theme song...small version of kim tan and eun sang...he said: do i like you?" hahahah...tat kid even wear the same blue jacket...hahaha...

93ze.jpg

"...Where as LMH leant his body too but didn't bumped on her front though he touched her bare back!"

@jysab by front u mean her chest? i think he did touch her front coz shinhye hugged him too with both hands.

jysab said:

I think the reason behind the awkwardness of KWB-PSH hug is because although KWB didn't touch her back, he leant his whole torso towards PSH body. And mind you! Her dress has a front low cut. Therefore the :-O shocked reaction from psh Where as LMH leant his body too but didn't bumped on her front though he touched her bare back!

Our MinShin will be busy this january.

LMH will start training for martial arts this january right?

While Shin Hye's schedule is full with photoshoots, fan signing and other events

@PSH_Supporters: [schedule] #ParkShinHye's schedule in January 2014 (from S.A.L.T.) http://t.co/7gEisCbRmN

---

While we will be waiting for the Director's cut DVD for a month And then we will have something new to talk about them. =))

Archived