[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope lee min ho and park shin hye could be a couple in real life. But I also hope that us, the shiper continue to support both of them in the future even if it turns out they chose a different path from our expectations. Do not blame any of them, we can hope, pray, fantasize, but we can not impose our expectations, our hope to them, because this is their life, not ours. With that said, I really love their interaction in sbs drama awards yesterday, so cute, i agree that park shin hye attitude is so different toward LMH, i think i never she her blushing that much in front of her other co star (Yes, i ship her with someone else before  :D ), and lee min ho, wow, did he forget that the drama already over, and he does not need to look at PSH with that gaze anymore, because the way he look at PSH is still so deep, so tender, and so lovely, and honestly i never see her other co star look at her that way, i don't know much about LMH and his other co star, but he is definitely look happy with shin hye, and i notice from the bts and interview that he loves to tease shin hye, i think he is happy to the max if he see shin hye blushing or being shy, such a noughty boy  ;;) Anyway, we need to be a strong shiper, because i don't think they will reveal even if they are dating for real, shin hye said she will never publish her relationship to public and i read that min ho also will not reveal his relationship to public. So i think we need to be strong and to be patience until they reveal to public that they are geting married haha (delusional mode ON )but i doubt that PSH and LMH dating another person now, because their interaction in sbs drama award will sure make a boyfriend or a gilfriend jealous, i mean did you guys watch how Lee seung gi and Suzy receive their best couple award? sooo diferent feel from uri minshin couple, i bet yoona is one jealous girlfriend hahaHope this ship will sailing smoothly till the end.. Love MinShin  :x

Guest lightforyou

giselle_tw

said:

lightforyou

said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole on her face b-( for a moment i was scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

Guest lightforyou

lightforyou said:

giselle_tw

said:

lightforyou

said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole on her face b-( for a moment i was scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

Why do i feel this love birds have been officially dating? I dont know what happen with my heart, when I'm watching SBS Drama award i felt love is in the air and, yes love is the moment... Those eyes and smile cant lie. I SEE YOU, MIN HO OPPAAA

Hi, I was a lurker in a very long time. Thank you guys, although i rarely writes comment for long time but i always comeback here to read everything about our ship.

lets wait dispatch take action!

So, LSG was taken now? I'm sad but at the same time I'm happy. 

Guest lightforyou

sheila88 said: carnation18 said: bone said:

rikasnail

said:

lightforyou

Does anyone know if there are English subtitles for the SBS awards? I would really love to understand PSH's speech when she won her "excellence actress" award, she was quite moved and also LMH's speech when he won his award "top excellence actor" award. Thank you so much!

I like watching MinShin Moments and all your takes on their award moments. Because I like them a lot, I treasure all their real moments together. But in this clip. He's not starring at PSH. He's looking at the TV screen in PSH's direction.

I don't know much about Minho. But I think the intensed stares is his signature. What I mean is those stares can be seen when the object isn't PSH.

Guest MarieN1430293183

I'm so happy to see this thread moving so fast even on the 1st of January. So proud of my MinShin family!  >:D<
First, I'm chocked by the breaking news about Yoona and Seungi. I'm happy for the ones who shipped them. It must be great to see your OTP becoming real. But at the same time, I'm sad for the ones who shipped him with Suzy. It must suck to see your ship sinking. And now I wonder how would I react if my ship sinks? It's so hard to be a shipper  :-S
Now, let's talk about MinShin.

rikasnail

said:

I just rewathing hug scene in front of mango six (ep 19) when I saw LMH touching PSH ear with his cheeks, suddenly I feel they already dating with secretly maybe 1 month.. I don't know why this feel just came after looongg ago.. maybe I just realized because of SBS drama awards, also, maybe because dating announcement from LSG-Yoona, they can't be guessed, they suddenly caught if they were dating for 4 months, in fact I think when they meet normal for some last month, so I started thinking to MinShin because it was already evident .. LMH eyes had said it all, his gestures against PSH, his jokes against PSH, very sweet. hard to say they are not currently in a relationship. I believe we have started phase MinShin know each other, we just need time :) :x

Guest almontel

pluie said: Finally, I manage to create and upload a video about our couple, its a WEDDING video  :)Like @stucked said, dating is for kid, so "score" to me for them is MARRIED hahaha, ok here the video :

From LA To Seoul(original Song : From LA To Rome by Chester See)
Lyrics :
"From LA To Rome"

It's in our eyes
And it's in your smile
It's the way you kiss
It's never been like this before
It's the way you laugh.
And all the times we had
It's the way you touch
I've never loved so much before
The phone calls I never want to end
It's like I'm falling in love over and again

Your everything that my life's been missing
And now I can't believe that this is happening to me
Through the good and bad the happy
And the sad you wont be away from home
You'll never be alone, from la to rome

Now with this ring I promise that I'll be
Faithful and true devoted to you through it all
And I'll gladly be your one and everything
Right by your side, shoulder when you cry if you fall
And I love you more with everyday that ends

You'll never be alone, from la to rome

I couldn't dream of better life
Without you right there by my side

You'll never be alone, from la, la to rome

La to rome, hmmmmm
La to rome.

@hell59

Here's translation of shin hye accepting Excellence award by xixu

:x :x

"I'm happy to receive an award for acting. I thank my fans who make it possible for me to act. I was too nervous to say at award ceremonies, but I love and thank my mom, dad, and older brother. I'll make sure to be a filial daughter in the future... I busily came here in my own way. I worked hard in the movie and drama industries, and I was lacking. I thank those who gave me this award."

I swear a woman's work is never done! I started writing this in the afternoon and now its already evening! :) 
Back to spazzing about last night....

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still in giddy mode after watching the award show. Like most of you I didn't want to have any expectations but it far exceeded anything I can imagine.  I've been rewatching the best couple part over and over again!  Starting with LHJ asking them questions to KWB smiling and looking at their direction when he opened the envelope.  And of course the whole holding of hands was just soooo swoonworthy!!!  The way LMH waited for her after she bowed and put out his hand so naturally and the way PSH went to hold his hand without any hestitation. THAT shows how comfortable and close they are with each other. I don't want to make a big deal about it, but at the same time, it is a big deal.  It's hard to explain but I hope you understand what I mean by it. And I love how their faces are just beaming!!

And IMO, both of their speeches and their actions reveal so much saying so little.  LMH starts off by saying that he's been asked by many (so we are not the only ones who are MinShin shippers! :) ) if they aren't really dating because it doesn't look like acting.  And notice he doesn't deny or confirm anything by saying that.  Instead he follows that up by saying that he would like to take this moment to thank "Eun Sang" for putting up with his flaws.  I love how he looks over to PSH and stares at her initially when he's about to start and how he ends by staring at her by thanking her.  And PSH's expression is so shy.  I wish I can capture that moment, but sorry I don't know how to! lol.  And PSH, what can I say?  Her face was just glowing and her eyes were twinkling I swear! She is such a good speaker always saying the right thing....first thanking KES, Kang PD and Bu PD for making TanEun couple so beautiful. And then notice how
she doesn't focus on LMH's flaws but instead mentions her flaws by saying that sometimes she can be overly sensitive and that sometimes on the set she didn't respond very well to his kidding around (this reminds me of the BTS where she twisted her ankle and LMH was making fun of her and she made that cute pouting face to him remember?) but despite her lacking, that MH oppa led her well and she wanted to thank him.  And that she also heard of rumors about them dating but she contributes that to their great chemistry which is why she thinks they were given this award. And finally, she says thank you directly but she said it in such a shy, demure way.  And all this happened in a span of a few minutes.  I'm just grinning from ear to ear watching these two!!

I hope I don't hear of any news about them or Dispatch catching them.  Because after last night, I am happy just for them to be in oppa/dongseng relationship.  I want them to be in a relationship for the long run....to get married!  :)   And they are still quite young and have a long ways to go in their careers.  And unfortunately for their career sake, they will have to remain single.  But having said that, a lot of korean relationships start as oppa/dongseng.   But don't get me wrong, there are 2 types of oppa/dongseng relationship.  The one that really is JUST oppa/dongseng and the other kind which can lead to dating and then marriage!!   And IMO, that is like LMH/PSH!  :))

Guest minshin2046

About PSH flirt to LMH things, we all got eyes to c maybe she the 1 st interview by mc then she show shy n blushing n all , but it seam LMH is the one to make the 1st move like he's the one who stand up to hug PSH when receive her awards . N he is the one that hold up his hand to hold her hand when they when up to receive their couple awards ... They just want to hurt PSH .... Sorry, in my point of view , I think LMH is the one who flirt with PSH =))

Guest Lynen SomesS

Wishful thinking: I wish that KES will come out again with a new plot for Heirs 2 end of 2014.  More mature roles for Tan and Eun Sang and of course happy ending (get married and with kids).  So if ever LMH and PSH will not publish or admit the real score between them. Atleast, i would be satisfied enough and happily giggling with my pillow twice a week watching their Drama "Heirs 2". .Agree chinggus? Nothing is impossible.   :x

Guest wallfloweer

almontel said:
pluie said: Finally, I manage to create and upload a video about our couple, its a WEDDING video  :)Like @stucked said, dating is for kid, so "score" to me for them is MARRIED hahaha, ok here the video :

From LA To Seoul(original Song : From LA To Rome by Chester See)
Lyrics :
"From LA To Rome"

It's in our eyes
And it's in your smile
It's the way you kiss
It's never been like this before
It's the way you laugh.
And all the times we had
It's the way you touch
I've never loved so much before
The phone calls I never want to end