[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest myhepyending

I know, right? I still haven't read the english translation. Do you have the translation? I wonder how LMH felt at that moment. Was he moved? Or was he fell in love even harder for uri PSH? :x 

Sorry i dont have it...i read the translation in this thread... @xiux translate it if i'm not mistaken....sorry again chingu

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MISSMOON

pluie said: Sowwy, another kindly reminder, to keep this thread EXIST- please kindly remove image/video quoting (DO NOT quote Image/Video).- please posting anything that ONLY related to both LMH and PSH. Thank You. :)
@ravairie DONE, now adding MVs Collection in the first post.

Was reading in PSH fansite chat room that they are accusing PSH of flirting with LMH the whole time during the awards night. I definite DISAGREE... If two person like each other, no need to flirt. It comes out naturally with their actions, gestures, eye contact, and the likes... Im a newbie here . Please do assist me in posting / commenting or using this thread!
Btw, all of you are awesome! Happy New Year 

Guest IlhamJ

I really need to leave now, I had so much to do with my homework...  :(( but I will try to be back very soon, I can't leave this ship anymore ! thank you everyone for the fun, the SBS drama awards experience was amazing ! bye ! ;)

Guest lightforyou

did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole throught her face b-( for a moment i was so scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

pluie said:

Sowwy, another kindly reminder, to keep this thread EXIST
- please kindly remove image/video quoting (DO NOT quote Image/Video).
- please posting anything that ONLY related to both LMH and PSH.

Thank You. :)

@ravairie DONE, now adding MVs Collection in the first post.

@pluie @yoyoo  thanks 4 your hard work in this forum  :x

Dont thank us... bcuz "I m thankful to you MORE" (BN line)... How can it be this fun without you guys here... I too wanna thank MinShinners or non shippers that come here...

We ll always make our home warm... full of love... out of hate... tgt... OK? :x :x

OliveS said: Was reading in PSH fansite chat room that they are accusing PSH of flirting with LMH the whole time during the awards night. I definite DISAGREE... If two person like each other, no need to flirt. It comes out naturally with their actions, gestures, eye contact, and the likes... Im a newbie here . Please do assist me in posting / commenting or using this thread!

Guest wallfloweer

lightforyou said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole on her face b-( for a moment i was scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

class="subject"Lee Min Ho, received the popularity award.. "Am I happy right now" [sBS Drama Acting Awards] OSEN | 2013.12.31 23:13
last updated | 2014.01.01 16:28

'
OSEN=Lim Young Jin] An actor Lee Min Ho received ‘The Best popularity award chosen by the viewers’.

In 2013 SBS Drama Acting Awards that took place in SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong in Seoul on December 31st, Lee Min Ho received ‘The Best popularity award chosen by the viewers’. By using a sentence “Am I happy right now”, which is one of the lines from ‘The Inheritors’, Lee Min Ho expressed his feelings of happiness of getting the award

Lee Min Ho said “I am grateful to the fans who give me responsibility. I always think about ways to give back. I simply try hard to convey the message that works are trying to tell when I am acting out the work. I will meet the fans with as much works as possible in my twenties. Thank You.”

‘The Best popularity award chosen by the viewers’ was given to a person who had the highest votes among the top 10 recipients of star awards who are Kim Woo Bin, Lee Yo Won, Lee Min Ho, Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Gyo, Nam Sang Mi, Jo In Sung, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye and So Ji Sup.

Meanwhile, 2013 SBS Drama Acting Awards is an event that praises the contributions of actors and actresses who played an active role in SBS dramas this year and the hosts are an entertainer Lee Hwi Jae, an actress Lee Bo Young and an actor Kim Woo Bin.

source: star naver

class="subject"Lee Min Ho•Park Shin Hye, the Best Couple award..'Award given by Kim Woo Bin' [sBS Drama Acting Awards] OSEN | 2013.12.31 22:11
last updated | 2014.01.01 14:49

[OSEN=Lim Young Jin] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, who have worked together in SBS ‘The Inheritors’ that airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays, got the best couple award.

In 2013 SBS Drama Acting Awards that took place in SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong on December 31st, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye got the glory of being nominated as the recipients of the best couple awards. Especially Kim Woo Bin, who formed a triangular love with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in ‘The Inheritors’, went up to the stage to give the award and got the attention.

Lee Min Ho, who went up to the stage holding Park Shin Hye’s hands, said “I heard a question that asks whether we are actually dating but I am grateful that Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) tolerated me well as I am free on my will and at times, acts on impulse” and sent a message of greeting. Park Shin Hye said “I also heard a rumor that we are dating. I will think of it as the meaning that our teamwork was that good. Thank You”

The candidates of this year’s best couple awards were ‘King of Ambition’ Kwin Sang Woo – Soo Ae, ‘That Winter, The wind blows’ Jo In Sung-Song Hye Gyo, ‘The Taste of Money’ Kang Ji Hwan-Hwang Jeong Eum, ‘Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love’ Yoo Ah In-Kim Tae Hee, ‘Empire of Gold’ Go Soo-Jang Sin Young, ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ Lee Bo Young–Lee Jong Suk, ‘Master’s Sun’ Seo In Gook-Kim Yuri, ‘Master’s Sun’, So Ji Sup-Gong Hyo Jin, ‘The Inheritors’ Lee Min Ho-Park Shin Hye and ‘Ugly Alert’ Lim Joo Han-Kang So Ra.

Meanwhile, 2013 SBS Drama Acting Awards is an event that praises the contribution of actors and actresses who played an active role in SBS dramas this year and the hosts were the entertainer Lee Hwi Jae,  an actress Lee Bo Young and an actor Kim Woo Bin.

source: star naver

faidaris said: OliveS said: Was reading in PSH fansite chat room that they are accusing PSH of flirting with LMH the whole time during the awards night. I definite DISAGREE... If two person like each other, no need to flirt. It comes out naturally with their actions, gestures, eye contact, and the likes... Im a newbie here . Please do assist me in posting / commenting or using this thread!

lightforyou said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole on her face b-( for a moment i was scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

OliveS

said: Was reading in PSH fansite chat room that they are accusing PSH of flirting with LMH the whole time during the awards night. I definite DISAGREE... If two person like each other, no need to flirt. It comes out naturally with their actions, gestures, eye contact, and the likes... Im a newbie here . Please do assist me in posting / commenting or using this thread!

thanhthuy

said:

faidaris

said:

OliveS

said: Was reading in PSH fansite chat room that they are accusing PSH of flirting with LMH the whole time during the awards night. I definite DISAGREE... If two person like each other, no need to flirt. It comes out naturally with their actions, gestures, eye contact, and the likes... Im a newbie here . Please do assist me in posting / commenting or using this thread!

giselle_tw said: lightforyou said: did somone notice that after LMH hugged PSH  she didn't see the first stair and almost fell I geuss that was the after-effect of LMH's hug @-) also when the MC went to ask the main lead of that winter the wind blows the camera showed the back of LMH but he was staring intently in her way but she was really stiff at that moment trying not to look at him and before the mc went to the other main lead the camera showed his face a litle and he drank water but his eyes OMG i thought he is gonna burn a hole on her face b-( for a moment i was scared that i looked away  :| REMEMBER  I LOVE MINSHIN but is it realy safe to leave shinhye in the hands of this beast ?   :-SS  :\">

wowyifan said:

Hello everybody!! 

I still can't get over MinShin PDA at SBS Awards yesterday.. LOL 

:))  ... I'm still wondering why LMH mention this "I've often been asked whether we are actually dating," then at the end  "I thank the crazy and spontaneous Eun Sang for accepting me." 

"for accepting me" : in the movie / real life? 

:-? :-? :-? :-?

Archived