[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@pluie all the Etude gifs you posted just proved their relationship to us shippers! Whether they have a friendly or lovers relationship, I'm all good seeing that they are very comfortable with each other. But! In those Etude gifs, you can't deny the fact that the body language is more than friends! 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at all the pic and gif. I can't help but notice they have identical looks, the way their eyes looked at each other..their hand gestures..funny like twins from different parents..hahaha can't get enough from both of them.I guess I really have to move on ..going crazy..why is this year theme of SBS drama awards is white?? Love all of you ...everyone is so excited.

jysab

said: @pluie all the Etude gifs you posted just proved their relationship to us shippers! Whether they have a friendly or lovers relationship, I'm all good seeing that they are very comfortable with each other. But! In those Etude gifs, you can't deny the fact that the body language is more than friends! 

Collection pics between PSH and Gal So Won (finally I found her name

:)

)

I love seeing SH interaction with her...she really act like big sister to her...maybe because she only has older brother :)

web_3031889025_f25b7099_C382C2BFC382C2B93031889025_f42b5bd4_C382C2BFC382C2B9C382web_3031889025_e8974362_C382C2BFC382C2B93031889025_5873367b_BBXslWgCQAAuTY8.jpg

credit pics as tagged

Hai chingu..@Agie..love you picture...sory..I post in our thread..hehehheh..come and join us here...actually this cute kid I also love..I love her since she act as little sis for Koo Hye Sun in Take Care Of Us, Captain.. koo hye sun with Ji jin hee.. I like that drama.. :x

Btw. I noticed also on SBS Award yesterday this lovely kid attend at sbs award too..and I see a pic shinhye hugging her..so lovely..like true sibling.. :x

@myhepyending thank you so much for the video. >:D< >:D< >:D< Now I can affirm that my boy is really in love. :x :x :x the lovely glance between 1:00 to 0:54  is just priceless...LMH have beautiful eyes...and these can convey  so many meanings more powerful than words. :D Even ES mom (who used to be LMH auntie Lady Choi in Faith) can sense this magic.. :x :P :\"> notice the glance of the actress from 49 days on PSH too..Love is in the air! :-* :-* :-*

Guest myhepyending

@minholady does LMH likes to touch his ear/nose when he is nervous? i noticed that when he was giving his speech he keeps on touching his ear...and he always touch his nose when he kinda feel shy??? am i right???  :-/

Guest MISSMOON

I like this video <3, I do have feeling the someone from u made, Thanks to him. It is abt SBS Drama awards moments <3 <3

cr to the uploader

@myhepyending thank you so much for the video. >

:D

< >

< >

<

Now I can affirm that my boy is really in love.

:x :x :x the lovely glance between 1:00 to 0:54  is just priceless...LMH have beautiful eyes...and these can convey  so many meanings more powerful than words.

Even ES mom (who used to be LMH auntie Lady Choi in Faith) can sense this magic.. :x

:P

:\">

notice the glance of the actress from 49 days on PSH too..Love is in the air!

:-* :-* :-*

Guest wallfloweer

myhepyending said: @minholady does LMH likes to touch his ear/nose when he is nervous? i noticed that when he was giving his speech he keeps on touching his ear...and he always touch his nose when he kinda feel shy??? am i right???  :-/

Guest Lynen SomesS

feliciawst said: xiux said:

When they stand up and hold hands…

Host: I came to ask about the concept behind your outfit today.

PSH: Oh… (shyly) can I tell the truth?

Host: Of course!

PSH: Because I want to win Best Couple with Tan, a lot of shippers (haha the Chinese translation means fans-who-like-the-TanSang-couple) said that we are like Romeo and Juliet. So… (laughs shyly and can't continue).

Host: Then will the two of you stand up please! Let's see if there's a Romeo and Juliet atmosphere. (LMH is also giggling at this point!!) Min Ho-sshi, please come forward. Shin Hye-sshi as well. (They both get up and come forward while giggling). Let's see if the two are like Romeo and Juliet! How about you two hold hands? Yes yes. (LMH takes her hand lol the two of them are SO SHY AND CUTE HERE.) Do they look like Romeo and Juliet?

Fans: Yes!!!

Host: Did you guys coordinate this Romeo and Juliet thing?

LMH: You didn't tell me earlier! I didn't know! (They both laugh)

PSH: I thought he would have the Romeo charm and air.

LMH: The feeling is that she is a pure goddess.

Host: Then what was your concept? Hers was Juliet and yours?

LMH: Mine… because the fans really like me in blue suits, so I wore a blue suit with print.

Host: Ah I see. On this side, it's purely for LMH's fans…

PSH: And I did it for the drama fans.

Host: Ah I see thank you, applause for the two please. 

(The two of them continue to be shy and adorable, both covering their face.)

zaizai_f4_only

said: U

MM can someone please explain why is that girl (is that JW?) have the hand gesture to LMH "CALL ME "... or am i hallucinating? 
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

lol in this pic PSH seems like waiting for him

to go back home together

:)

)

@missmoon thanks for vid....... they both shy......... how many times they hugged in heirs w/ so much passion?+ the kisses . hmmmmmm

zaizai_f4_only said: UMM can someone please explain why is that girl (is that JW?) have the hand gesture to LMH "CALL ME "... or am i hallucinating? 
lol in this pic PSH seems like waiting for him to go back home together :))

Archived