[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest minandshin

Happy New Year for evrybody!

Since the sbs drama award I was digesting what I saw... :D
I was thinking what gave me the deepest impression....I liked everething yesterday what I saw...How happy they were when they interact... What stick in my mind is that, when Lee Min Ho spoke about,  how well he got the message of the drama during his speach when he got the award. We spoke many times how automatically they have certain gesture ect...But when I have heard that he got well the messege of the drama, what is connected the love life. I feel this is already different level...For me this mean he was considering deeply his love life. Kim Tan in the drama was quite brave, and risk everything for his love...I think LMH as actor untill now  focus more for his carrieer, and during this drama could recognize if he choose his fame, and carrieer, he can loose the chance to be happy as a man...So I feel, now LMH behave a bit like Kim Tan...try to be brave, and try to make 1st step towards PSH...Why he is speaking about kissing and dating in front of evrybody??? Even he is happy, and enjoying to speak about it...I'm sure he has some purpose with it...To get the girl, whom he like (I think) ... :D:D:D:D 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think lee min ho always walk near toward PSH,even he greet the lady infrant of her,but the eyes keep glanze at Shinhye,just my opinion.

PSH : want to dance with me??? oppaaah~~~  :-*
tumblr_mepe0e4o2m1qjabolo2_250.gifVVVVVtumblr_mlahv2bvJM1r4ja6ko1_250.gif OH MY GAWDDD!!!vv Crying-meme.pngLMH : YES YES YES!!! -->> tumblr_myojjj9nYH1sdxvjao2_250.gif PSH : IN YOUR DREAMS!!! >:)........tumblr_mkhtdsJkbR1rogssyo1_500.gif LMH : (.........................) 

PSH : .......tumblr_mrdjmnFYbd1rkn71so2_250.gif

:bz :bz :bz :bz :bz 
good evening MinShippers!!!! \m/

Guest sailingstarss

while re-watching the award ceremony online i noticed that uri shinhye eyeing minho between 2.34.06 to 2.34.08 right after kimtan omma speech.
please anybody reconfirmed it :) tq

Our blooming princess and little Yesung

geqbp.jpg

@ssinz: 인터넷에서 발견.. 부끄럽지만 자랑하고싶어서.. 헤헤.. 내 품에 쏘옥 안긴 소원이.. 헤헤 너무 귀엽죠~~~ 이 사진 찍어주신 분 감사해요~~!!! http://t.co/HqMFDMRJai

----

I wish we have picture with all the Heirs cast during the SBS Drama awards. They should have taken pictures together.

I guess Lee Min Ho reaaaally love this dark blue sweater hahaha This is the 3rd time I saw it (The Heirs, Beijing chat selca, and now SBS Drama Award):
tumblr_myo6j0kRwD1s8m1l7o8_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_myo6j0kRwD1s8m1l7o7_r1_500.jpg

EDIT :About dispatch thing, TBH, I don't want our OTP get caught by them, I would rather bless them in disguise. I bet the paparazzi who follow Seung Gi for 3 years and got nothing, now jumping around his happiness like crazy @_@
@stucked : I've put some of your posts too there, check it out!So thanks for the contributions @yoyoo sis and mastah! you rock! \m/

Dear @Ah tan , please do not quote the images darla, thank you.You don't need to resize the pic, soompi will display it in proper size, just click it and you will see the original size.

To All : Since the mods already visit here and warned you by their self, so I think we are really need to follow the rules, to keep this thread exist.

Archived