[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest nonouri

stucked said: Let's compare again. THIS is Kim Ji Won winning New Star, you can't see Min Ho but you can see him high-fiving THIS dongsaeng. Look for his hand. HA! :D

NOW. This is Shin Hye winning Best Actress for Mid-length drama. HUUuuuuuuug! And look at his cheeky and proud face. Heee. :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaizai_f4_only

OMG DISPATCH =))
if im not wrong this is taken before the award yday..viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

soooo dispatch is definitely tailing him noww!!! 

Guest nonouri

All your insightful, witty, and delusional comments made my first day of 2014 awesome!!! >:D<

I bet it is already 1.1.2014 for all of you ? Happy New Year 2014 again~

hohurm said: @pieceofrainbow awesome! Thanks..btw what do u guys think of the performances yesterday? I enjoyed the award because of Minshin. But i personally think the performances wasnt that exciting. Why cant they do a medley on all hit dramas ost? That would have been better

PSH : oppa~~ can you see my sexy back?? ;;)  *winking her eyes*  
Bc0aHThCEAE5E9B.jpg --------->>>>>>>>> tumblr_myp1w3XwfS1sim5buo5_250.gif
LMH : YESS YESS YESS I SEE SHINHYE-AHH!! =P~

tumblr_myp1w3XwfS1sim5buo2_250.gif SH : uggrrhhh naughty oppa X_X what happen with your tongue.. pyeontae!! :o X(vvvvLMH : Do you want to see my back too??? :\">images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfLfoRhL78dIZwoowCM9P ---------------------------->>>> shot0079_thumb.png?imgmax=800 PSH : oppa waegurae?!!!
vvv
LMH : This is called 'mutual exchange' baby ;)
Bbn8WhDCUAAd6dl.jpg
vvvvvexpression of outsiders :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ_4gMCVdRLED7x7N_5rA

=)) =)) =)) =))
*warning : just for fun* :))

Guest nonouri

rikasnail said: PSH : oppa~~ can you see my sexy back?? ;;)  *winking her eyes*  
 --------->>>>>>>>>
LMH : YESS YESS YESS I SEE SHINHYE-AHH!! =P~ SH : uggrrhhh naughty oppa X_X what happen with your tongue.. pyeontae!! :o X(vvvvLMH : Do you want to see my back too??? :\"> ---------------------------->>>>  PSH : oppa waegurae?!!!
vvv
LMH : This is called 'mutual exchange' baby ;)

vvvvvexpression of outsiders :

=)) =)) =)) =))
*warning : just for fun* :))

I’m broken, do you hear me?I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see,I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying,That your heart will just turn around

Just woke up and KABOOM got the news, I'm sorry folks, but today thats my personal OST. I know its insane, I even sad for another ship sinking, dunno why, lets hug @tiamama and I feel you @giselle_tw.

OK Chingu-deul, I acknowledge I have many things to do for our front page, I do, but I'm sorry too that it might be a bit delayed due to some circumstances, if any of you wanna help me to list what parts and material I should put there, I would really APPRECIATE it. Thank You for all your lovely posts here, have a safe sail and sorry for the inconvenient.
And I notice there are so many notifications towards me, I will reply it one by one later chingus, Thank You.
Here for you, this is LMH mimicking CES gesture for "I'm watching you" :
tumblr_myovdcHtzu1s8m1l7o5_r1_1280.jpg

And this is LMH mimicking KT's cuteness gesture:

tumblr_myovdcHtzu1s8m1l7o6_r1_1280.jpg
There is actually a gif/video of this from fancam but i didnt manage to download it.

And last but not least, CONGRATULATION FOR ALL THE HEIRS CASTS:
tumblr_myovdcHtzu1s8m1l7o4_r1_1280.jpg

Tanny does miss hugging his Eun Sang, right? He's just spontaneously hugging her. Best part, there is no starhouse-hyung manager there to stop him, it was a live show!!!

oh btw, that dress is just sssso seductive, Tanny Omma....  :-O I am scared Madam Principal will get mad seeing you going public with such provocative outfit :-O :-O

stucked

said: ah @giselle_tw come here, bear hug for you.. *hugs* *hugs* I know you and @pluie will be having a hard time with the news. Aaaand you changed your DP already! HAHAHA!

:)

) When I read that news, coz I'm hoping to see some news about our couple, I was shocked and have this envious feeling, I'm hoping that it happens to our couple too. Heee.

@wallfloweer and we like you as well!

:D

Guest zaizai_f4_only

is that guy choi jin hyuk??? wooww uri minho now must more careful.. dispatch already eyeing him :)) we need to wait 4 months ahead :))

the one behind him? nah i think its minhos manager xD

i know dispatch have their own project into dig in minshin relationship now hahah xD

Enonane1 . said: I watched the drama awards and I too was speechless, thrilled, excited and bewitched!  Anyway, I was re-watching the scene when MinShin won the best couple award. One of my first cousins was watching with me. She was enthralled by their regalness.......it is the look that I think defines them together.....So my cousin's little 6 year old daughter was watching too. And she became so excited and said "look Mommy it's Snow White and Prince Charming....see?"I rest my case. I have said it before and will say it again.....these 2 in real life are the real life example of dreams of little girls when they dream of a Prince and Princess.....Min Ho just looks like a Prince and Shin Hye is the perfect example of a beautiful and innocent Princess....they just belong together.,.....

so from my mountain top that is covered with elk (sigh)  I want to say in Cherokee to all my fellow MinShin shippers wherever you are in the world..........
                            I wish you all "alihelisdi itse udetiyvsadisvi" or Happy New Year!

Guest destinii23

I saw that move down her back during the hug as well! The gif caught it so well~Actually, I thought it was because he thought patting her back there with the bone was too sensual for him to take so he moved down hehehe
&I've suddenly got another perspective of his 'gritting teeth' when Shin Hye thanked him during the best couple award acceptance speech. Is it because she referred herself as his dongsaeng? &He's like, urgh you know I didn't mean to say that in the interview!

Guest myhepyending

Lmh fancam during sbs award last night is out....i saw him greet psh's make up artist/coordi....but no minshin interaction.... :(

Archived