[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest bianka

rikasnail said:

Q: Shin Hye-sshi did you not ad lib?

A: I didn't. I'm more loyal to the script. But in the last bit, watching the video with Tan and he says, "I can grab you after taking two steps okay?" and "My mom is coming back soon!" - that scene was ad lib.

@xiux thnks so much :* :*

WHAT WE SAID BEFORE?????????????????? THAT SCENE TRULY PSH-LMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eka5566

isabellabell said: sorry 4 broken english.

if you're a fan of lee min ho, you should support whoever he choose to be his love partner, not to hate their choice and if you're a fan of park shin hye, you also should support her love partner choice .. I would be very happy if lee min ho choose park shin hye . as we all know park shin hye big kind hearted, honest and beautiful person and if park shin hye choose lee min ho I'm very happy because lee min ho very good and protective person.

Hey, I just got new here.

Whatever, I'm basically one more person joining your point of view hahahaha. Well have you seen some pics and gifs on tumblr from the SBS drama awards ? LMH can't take his eyes off of PSH, his looks are so intense oh my god... It pushed even more in the idea of them actually being attracted to each others. 

@willfloweer Welcome here to our minShin Thread.

Agreed, last not shows how comfortable they are with each other and their chemistry is oozing..

:x

----

Our MinShin fanfic writers will be inspired from last night's event.. Haha =))

Thank you authors I love all your MinShin fanfics, we have a bunch of very talented writers here. :x

Guest myhepyending

@stucked me too...it was last night our dreams have come true...i woke up today with a smile...and remembering all of sweet things happen last night....

And it make me wonder...if we who only look at them are very happy and cant stop smiling....how about our lovely minshin who the one experience those lovely moments together last night? I bet lmh couldnt sleep last night flashing those sweet moments he had with psh ;)) ;)) ;))

THIS may have been posted before, but I just want him seen on our precious thread. HE is the WIND beneath our SHIP! Haha! :)) Lee Hwi Jae, we owe you our Haapy New Year! Long live MinShin! Hahaha!

tumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio1_r1_250.giftumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio2_r1_250.giftumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio3_r1_250.giftumblr_myoh1re3dz1siqvhio4_r1_250.gif
cr.the-inheritors.tumblr.com

EDIT: I just want to point out LMH cheeky face on the fourth panel. You spazzing already boy? You haven't won it yet at that time. HAHAHAHA!

Guest bianka

xiux said: Not sure if someone already translated their thank you's after receiving Best Couple... but based on Chinese translations, here's what I got...

LMH: Thank you. It's a bit weird getting this award from Young Do.

KWB: Congratulations…

LMH: Do it with a bit more sincerity.

KWB: Con...gratulations! (All laugh)

LMH: Firstly, when filming this drama, often we heard, are they really dating? It looks like they're not acting. Those type of comments were heard often. I want to take this opportunity to properly thank Eun Sang who accepted my taking the lead in ad-libbing.

PSH: Firstly, thanks to KES for writing a beautiful couple like Tan-Eun Sang, and also to PD Kang and PD Boo for filming everything beautifully. Also, as for the one who takes initiative but still with lots of charisma and full of life, Min Ho oppa, because I'm introverted by nature, I can't really respond well to oppa's jokes, but he still managed to lead this inept dongsaeng very well - I'm very thankful to him. I've heard the rumors too, and I think it's because we have a good understanding/chemistry, which is why we got this award. Really thank you oppa, thank you!

LMH: Woo bin-ah, thanks! (All laugh)

Man I love watching them receive this award and noting when each of them laugh shyly!! Adorable!!!

The sbs drama awards was like the best late christmas present given to us by sbs. After they trolled us with that christmas edition of heirs. Lord, knows how many people were mad. They gave us this! I felt like I was watching a show just about LMH AND PSH. So many skinships, and interactions. I was smiling all the way through! PSH looked so elegant and angelic like how MH described her, a "pure goddess". But with a touch of sexiness but still classy. Thats what I love about SH's beauty. She can pull off the innocently seductive look. She was a true princess tonight. As for LMH, gosh this man just looks good in anything. So handsome and dashing. ;;) Fans are right, he looks amazing in blue like a prince charming. Even tho they didn't get to sit next to each other, they still kept stealing glances at each other. When they won best couple award, SH was smiling and all giddy like a girl being so close to her crush aw. And lmh, do I need to say anymore? The guy was smiling and laughing happily the whole time. Gosh you two are so adorkable and cute. :x It was like watching a young couple love blossoming infront of our eyes. When they mentioned about the dating rumour it was strange & out of the blue. But I feel that they said that because they were being defensive or giving us a hint? :D MH said that "thank ES for accepting me" LOL what was that Min ho ssi? Accepting what? We shippers wanna know! :-t B-) Seems like SH knows in on the inside code and said,"i want to say thank you as well oppa." WHAT IS THIS? Why end it there? :(( aw well its fun to speculate ;) The look that MH gave when SH was doing her speech was a look like a proud bf being happy for his girl. 8-> Not what a brother would look like to his sister. please LMH, you can't fool us. [-X He looked concerned when he saw her tear up.. like he's saying "don't cry" Maybe I'm delusional but thats how I saw it lol. And the look SH gave when it was MH turn was so sweet. Wish she

could've hugged him as well! The moment when SH said she dressed like juliet and she thought lmh is a handsome romeo was oh so precious. I can't get enough of these two seriously. Stop denying already, we can see it all over your eyes. You're smitten like a kitten. 8->

Minshin fighting! \m/

Guest bianka

xiux said: Hi guys,
Found a nice interview of PSH on the same JW LaLa site where I got the Chinese vids and did some translation... 

Shin Hye - The Star Special Interview "I Want the Best Couple Award with Tan"

From JW LaLa's Chinese translation

Q: What does PSH think CES will be like in 10 years?

A: I think she would still be the same, everyday bickering with Tan. Tan's vision of the future, is also about everyone being happy together. (Will it be tough being a daughter-in-law?) Because I have a mother who can control my mother-in-law, I think they will still be close at that point. Don't you think it's really fun when the two of them are together? I always laugh to death when I watch them!

Q: Don't you find the lines in The Heirs too mushy?

A: When Minho oppa said, "Do I like you?" and "Do you want to come to my house?", my fingers always curled. When I first got the script, it was fun, but when I saw those lines I got goosebumps. When I first started filming with oppa, there were a lot of NGs, because it was too funny. Everybody asked, "Do you say these sort of things regularly?" But after a while, everybody got used to it. In fact, people who continued to ask these questions were the weird ones. "Do I like you?" such direct lines - after a while you'll get used to it. And in the end it was Young Do who started saying such things (laughs). Young Do himself came up with a lot of hand actions, "Can I block such a wide road?" After that, KES started writing these things on the script, like Young Do's actions, Kim Tan's lines etc. In the end, KWB said, "It's weird to see these things on the script!"

Q: Shin Hye-sshi did you not ad lib?

A: I didn't. I'm more loyal to the script. But in the last bit, watching the video with Tan and he says, "I can grab you after taking two steps okay?" and "My mom is coming back soon!" - that scene was ad lib.

Q: Between LMH and KWB, who would you want to win Best Couple with?

A: Just with Tan would be good.

Q: The Heirs was full of masculine men. In real life, what type do you like?

A: They are also very manly in real life. Our male actors look like they have a lot of gravitas, and to us that is how they are. When there are a lot of actresses around, the male actors will say "The actress atmosphere is strong", but we're not like that! All the oppas' jokes make us speechless sometimes, even with KJW and Krystal, all the oppas make us blush with their shenanigans. In real life, I think I prefer a gentle guy, passionate, somebody dependable. 

Q: In the middle of the show, KWB lets his bangs down. How did Shin Hye-sshi feel?

A: The director said that after the bangs came down, Young Do lost his charm. He even nicknamed him "Gentle Young Do". Bangs up, strong taste, bangs down, light taste. KWB was also very curious when he could put his bangs down. I think everybody was afraid of the bangs-up look. Everyone considered this for a long time, Young Do because of Eun Sang changed so much - when would that happen? In the end we decided on Episode 13-14. (Which hairstyle do you think suits him?) I personally think Young Do with his hair down is more handsome. But from the character's point of view, with his hair up, there's a lot of power.

Q: What are your plans for 2014?

A: I would imagine 2014 to be like 2013, continue on my Asia tour. This year, I had a lot of good times with my fans on my Asia tour. (Scope of the performances?) It won't be wide, but I think it's great to be in close proximity to my fans and engage with them. I'm also always looking at the next project, also discussing a movie. Thankfully, after The Heirs, I've gotten a lot of directors' offers. I am also looking closely at scripts, trying to play a different role. I would like to showcase a more professional 20-something image for everyone to watch. 

Guest wallfloweer

@ravairie Thank youu! 
Actually seeing them like this is make me feel so happy inside myself, I basically found myself smiling in front of my laptop just because of their incredible chemistry, it is like I'm the third one dating them hahaha, they're together for sure 

So before watching the award earlier at 3 AM my side of the world (I know, I know I only got 3 hours of sleep today, darn thing didn't end till 9 AM). 
Anyway before I start am a big fan of PSH, think I've seen all her dramas and movies since SWTH and I never really ship her with anyone. Well maybe a just a little bit with the main guy in FBND, because they're totally opposite and the idea somewhat tickles my senses  :D . When PSH collaborated with LMH on Etude House, I kind of sense some budding attraction between the two that I immediately thought, "hmmm wonder when they going to do drama together, be fun watching something develop between this two".  
And lo and behold here comes Heirs. I got a little bit apprehensive about the two because LMH is huge, with millions of fans and you know with that big a number of fans comes antis too for any poor girl that get hook up with him, and knowing PSH she's afraid of those foaming fan girls that's why she said on one of her interviews that she wouldn't tell anyone if she's in a relationship.
I noticed that they did re-awaken their attraction with each other and am pretty sure they're on the process of discovering deeper emotions with each other. They're very much aware of their attraction and the only way to follow through that attraction is to play the roles they have on that drama like it's their own selves. When the drama ended they gave each other time to really make sure if what they feel is real not just because it got carried out from their roles on the drama.
So after saying those, going back to staying up till 3 AM in the morning to watch the award night, I talked myself in thinking, "well this is it, they got some time off from each other, I'll have to see if they will come to realize that what they feel for each other is real and not just because they got so emotionally attached to their characters".
That's when 3 AM started and I was still glued to my chair till 9 AM and almost fall off from that chair a few times I might say, from excitement of course. 
IT'S LIKE WATCHING 2 PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE in that short period! We'll 5 hours is short when you think about it, been waiting for it since 2009.  :D
What that 5 hours means to me was watching PSH and LMH finally accepting the fact that they love each other!...... 
Sorry for the long post.

Guest wallfloweer

leim said: So before watching the award earlier at 3 AM my side of the world (I know, I know I only got 3 hours of sleep today, darn thing didn't end till 9 AM). 
Anyway before I start am a big fan of PSH, think I've seen all her dramas and movies since SWTH and I never really ship her with anyone. Well maybe a just a little bit with the main guy in FBND, because they're totally opposite and the idea somewhat tickles my senses  :D . When PSH collaborated with LMH on Etude House, I kind of sense some budding attraction between the two that I immediately thought, "hmmm wonder when they going to do drama together, be fun watching something develop between this two".  
And lo and behold here comes Heirs. I got a little bit apprehensive about the two because LMH is huge, with millions of fans and you know with that big a number of fans comes antis too for any poor girl that get hook up with him, and knowing PSH she's afraid of those foaming fan girls that's why she said on one of her interviews that she wouldn't tell anyone if she's in a relationship.
I noticed that they did re-awaken their attraction with each other and am pretty sure they're on the process of discovering deeper emotions with each other. They're very much aware of their attraction and the only way to follow through that attraction is to play the roles they have on that drama like it's their own selves. When the drama ended they gave each other time to really make sure if what they feel is real not just because it got carried out from their roles on the drama.
So after saying those, going back to staying up till 3 AM in the morning to watch the award night, I talked myself in thinking, "well this is it, they got some time off from each other, I'll have to see if they will come to realize that what they feel for each other is real and not just because they got so emotionally attached to their characters".
That's when 3 AM started and I was still glued to my chair till 9 AM and almost fall off from that chair a few times I might say, from excitement of course. 
IT'S LIKE WATCHING 2 PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE in that short period! We'll 5 hours is short when you think about it, been waiting for it since 2009.  :D
What that 5 hours means to me was watching PSH and LMH finally accepting the fact that they love each other!...... 
Sorry for the long post.

stucked said: THIS may have been posted before, but I just want him seen on our precious thread. HE is the WIND beneath our SHIP! Haha! :)) Lee Hwi Jae, we owe you our Haapy New Year! Long live MinShin! Hahaha!

cr.the-inheritors.tumblr.com

EDIT: I just want to point out LMH cheeky face on the fourth panel. You spazzing already boy? You haven't won it yet at that time. HAHAHAHA!

Archived