[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

yoyo26 said: CHINESE TRANSLATION OF LMH'S SPEECH: 这个奖从英道手里拿过来,心情有点奇怪(英道说恭喜,敏镐说能不能说的真诚点,英道又说了一遍恭喜)拍剧时听到很多“啊,是不是真的在恋爱啊”“好像不是在表演吧”等等类似说法,借此机会,向恩尚的配合和接纳表示感谢
LMH said: Getting this award from Youngdo, I feel a bit weird. When we were filming we heard a lot of 'oh aren't they dating' and 'they don't seem to be acting', etc, etc, so I am taking this chance to thank Eunsang for her cooperation 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wae Min Ho-ssi always like this? He always mentioned the passionate kiss when there is no people asking about it and now he mentioned about dating. oh jinjja jeongmal min ho-ssi, what are you trying to tell us huh? :))

1388495276-Untitled-o.jpg

"Now that I see the light, now that I can touch my light (And life), now that I realize all I ever wanted is only you." THIS OST SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!

X( :D

yoyo26 said: CHINESE TRANSLATION OF LMH'S SPEECH: 这个奖从英道手里拿过来,心情有点奇怪(英道说恭喜,敏镐说能不能说的真诚点,英道又说了一遍恭喜)拍剧时听到很多“啊,是不是真的在恋爱啊”“好像不是在表演吧”等等类似说法,借此机会,向恩尚的配合和接纳表示感谢
LMH said: Getting this award from Youngdo, I feel a bit weird. When we were filming we heard a lot of 'oh aren't they dating' and 'they don't seem to be acting', etc, etc, so I am taking this chance to thank Eunsang for her cooperation 

People relax..... don't jump to conclusion when we don't have a proper translation ... enjoy the moment when LMH offered his hand to hold PSH hand when going up the stairs. 
Question: Did LMH win couple award before? If he did, did he hold hand with the other girl?

Guest shewoonmoon

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[131231]2013 SBS Drama Awards - Best Couple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J31xgjFx4Yg&feature=youtu.be

Today is the day! :) How are you guys? I wasn't able to open the site yesterday and because of that, I will have to backread 80 pages :( Poor me. Well, Happy new year fellow shippers. Love you all! Can't wait for some news about our couple. :) 

Guest myasally

When we were filming we heard a lot of 'oh aren't they dating' and 'they don't seem to be acting'

when he said this word at first I thought he will admit they date hahaha... but we know he won't
come on guys...I'm so happy 2nite with their award...

is popularity award announce? I'm so spazzing on minshin i don't really pay attention....

Archived