[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Let's not panic first chinggus, let's wait for translations :)

Anyway I just realized that LMH could have just offered his arm for PSH to hold on to while climbing the stairs but he offered his hand instead..so spazzworthy!!! is there a best kiss award??haha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean they could have just say their thanks, WHY deny the dating, IMO it's a bit confusing, who does that, in stage, just say your thanks and move on, NO BODY asked you if you were dating (ok since I don't understand korean maybe they asked) I just am sad :( how can he makes us feel happy and sad at the same time 

CHINESE TRANSLATION OF LMH'S SPEECH: 这个奖从英道手里拿过来,心情有点奇怪(英道说恭喜,敏镐说能不能说的真诚点,英道又说了一遍恭喜)拍剧时听到很多“啊,是不是真的在恋爱啊”“好像不是在表演吧”等等类似说法,借此机会,向恩尚的配合和接纳表示感谢
LMH said: Getting this award from Youngdo, I feel a bit weird. When we were filming we heard a lot of 'oh aren't they dating' and 'they don't seem to be acting', etc, etc, so I am taking this chance to thank Eunsang for her cooperation 

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

yoyo26 said: OKAY GUYS apparently LMH said that 'we work very well together, so people think that we are dating. Thank you everyone for the support'
So I guess its indirectly denying it??...

Guest bluepalette

yoyo26 said: CHINESE TRANSLATION OF LMH'S SPEECH: 这个奖从英道手里拿过来,心情有点奇怪(英道说恭喜,敏镐说能不能说的真诚点,英道又说了一遍恭喜)拍剧时听到很多“啊,是不是真的在恋爱啊”“好像不是在表演吧”等等类似说法,借此机会,向恩尚的配合和接纳表示感谢
LMH said: Getting this award from Youngdo, I feel a bit weird. When we were filming we heard a lot of 'oh aren't they dating' and 'they don't seem to be acting', etc, etc, so I am taking this chance to thank Eunsang for her cooperation 

yoyo26 said: CHINESE TRANSLATION OF LMH'S SPEECH: 这个奖从英道手里拿过来,心情有点奇怪(英道说恭喜,敏镐说能不能说的真诚点,英道又说了一遍恭喜)拍剧时听到很多“啊,是不是真的在恋爱啊”“好像不是在表演吧”等等类似说法,借此机会,向恩尚的配合和接纳表示感谢

Guest wowyifan

CHINESE TRANSLATION OF LMH'S SPEECH: 这个奖从英道手里拿过来,心情有点奇怪(英道说恭喜,敏镐说能不能说的真诚点,英道又说了一遍恭喜)拍剧时听到很多“啊,是不是真的在恋爱啊”“好像不是在表演吧”等等类似说法,借此机会,向恩尚的配合和接纳表示感谢

So actually he didn't deny or admit!! He just want to thank her!

Hmmm he still didn't have to mention that...fishy....

and he said Eunsang and not Shinhye? At least PSH said oppa...hehe

lets wait for our detectives....

Archived