Jung Joon Young(정준영)

raasyndrome

Guest justlikehoney

hotsun_yumwook said: @justlikehoney: wah! I haven't watch it yet, I'll do it now ;;) Shin's personality is a rebel like JY though mature for his age and they were both raised abroad ...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justlikehoney

Hahahaha....sorry Defconn ...

정준영 vs 데프콘, 같은옷 맞아? 극과 극 패션

[이데일리 e뉴스 김민화 기자] `1박 2일 시즌3`가 신선한 캐릭터들의 캐미로 시청자들의 호응을 얻고 있는 가운데, 4차원 매력의 소유자 정준영과 완벽한 야생아이콘 데프콘이 같은 야상점퍼를 착용해 눈길을 끌었다.

이들은 같은 옷을 입었지만, 전혀 다른 느낌으로 소화해 시청자들에게 웃음을 선사했다.

PS14031900232.jpg
지난주 신안군 증도에서 펼쳐진 ‘새봄맞이 금연여행’에서 정준영은 그린 컬러의 야상점퍼를 착용했다. 앞서 지난 2월 경북 울진편에서는 데프콘이 같은 야상점퍼로 야생스타일을 선보였다.

이들이 입은 건 같은 야상점퍼였지만, 두 사람의 체격과 스타일이 너무 달라 각종 커뮤니티에서는 `극과 극 패션의 예`로 이슈가 되고 있다.

정준영과 데프콘이 같은 옷으로 다른 느낌을 보여준 야상점퍼는 스웨덴 아웃도어브랜드 `피엘라벤`의 제품으로 자체제작한 g-1000 소재로 내구성과 기능성이 뛰어나 아웃도어룩을 즐기는 캠퍼들에겐 이미 유명한 아우터 제품이다.

상반되는 비주얼과 캐릭터를 가진 정준영과 데프콘이 각기 다른 매력으로 ‘1박2일’에 활력을 불어넣고 있는 가운데 앞으로 프로그램의 인기에 어떤 영향을 끼칠지 귀추가 주목된다.

cr http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01666246606024960&DCD=A10102

@justlikehoney:   thanks a lot!!!  i had a helluva-stomach/jaw/hand (because i keep on punching/slapping the wall like a crazy dude) -achin' LAUGH while watching 1n2d!!!!  seriously, i need to back track on the previous episodes!!!   a family of 6 brothers and JY is their "BUNSO" (a word that means younger brother/siblings in Tagalog/Filipino)
some screenshots:

a showcase of JY's COOKING&KICKING TALENT!!!  (cookicking talent!)
o3ps.pngijsl.png

specially this....
vk96.png

the scenes when they keep on waiting for a food to drop...what the!!!   they are like RATED PG (as in Patay Gutom in Tagalog word and the term means Hungry Dead 8-X  )  -- as in will do everything to get a piece of food/meat/octopus/etc.   And the one who wins and got a taste of the special food is enjoying every moment =)) 

Guest justlikehoney

@hotsun_yumwook I know hahaha ... They were so desperate that they're willing to eat the squid that fell down to the floor ...
And poor JJY had a momentary lapse in judgement when he asked for the PD's permission to eat the meat ... Kim Jong Min(forgot who was it) just went straight for the meat that JJY spotted thanks to JJY's reminder hahaha

Guest justlikehoney

NiCeJoOnGie said: @justlikehoney Well yeah, he's already quite big during SSK4. He even said that if it's voting then it's JJY right? Jeju Episode? Hahaha! But didn't he received negativity even during SSK4?

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

justlikehoney said:
NiCeJoOnGie said: @justlikehoney Well yeah, he's already quite big during SSK4. He even said that if it's voting then it's JJY right? Jeju Episode? Hahaha! But didn't he received negativity even during SSK4?

@justlikehoney can i send you virtual Joonyoung's hugs? You are soooo amazing posting so many things about Joonyoung :D And also other members of course kkk :P
I love the BBC interview, it really shows the serious side of him, something that we rarely see xpHis gaze is so serious and his eyes twinkled so charming T___TAlthough i really wish they don't dub him like that, preferably allowing him to speak English. The world certainly needs to know his already-proven British accent! :)

Guest justlikehoney

@nicejoongie
They uh, understand that every celebrity couldn't possibly have 100% positive comments but the negativity from WGM is overwhelming. So they're trying to lessen the negativity by pleading JJY to leave a show that has gave him so many negative comments. Yes, superstars too have negative comments but superstars have strong and big enough fanbase so they won't be as affected by them but JJY is still a growing star. So he's still quite vulnerable.

Er I couldn't confirm about that romantic thing until JJY admits that he's dating someone but from what I see their reaction towards JJY's exes and crushes were positive.

Interesting fact you share about Jaejoong and the rock community. Glad Jaejoong still has so many supporters and connections who are willing to help him even after all that fiasco. I hope JJY has this kind of friends too ^^

@ziiee No problem ^^ Couldn't bear to see this thread being abandoned so I'm gonna continue posting until the sunbaes in this thread returns :P
Yeah I don't know why they didn't allow him to speak in English either >.> He expresses himself better in English. Haha to me his accent is a bit different from the British one ... it's a mixture of accents from a lot of country I think. Plus sometimes I really couldn't understand what he says when I can understand the common British accent quite well.
I like the interview too. Wish it was longer. Felt kinda sad hearing that his freedom is restricted after being an artist but I guess the saying "no pain, no gains" rings true

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

@justlikehoney Overwhelming? Really? Like all the articles? When did it start to have negative comments? I don't think that's a great idea to lessen the negativity though. lol They can downvote negative comments or at least write a lot of good comments. Are those articles even on top on realtime? Well, it's still a growing fanbase after all. And based on that video of JY's performance in SSK4(that graph showed on tv), majority of his fans are teens. So that explains a lot. I believe JY was also criticized a LOT during SSK4 and it was more painful because it's about his singing and he's singer I mean rockstar lol but he was able to get through it. I believe he knows how to handle negative comments well now. I just hope they don't let the negative comments affect them so much because it can affect JY too. They just have to support him in everything that he does and support his decisions. It's good that at least he's visible on 2 networks esp when he's going to release his album soon.
We can never confirm if they're jealous or not because they will never admit it and could use the negativity as an excuse. 
CJ E&M is a huge company. They do have connections to help him. JY is in good hands. 

Guest justlikehoney

@nicejoongie Almost all. Aside from the recent episodes. I think it started after EP2/3.
Haha lol. Yeah, maybe that can explain this but from what I know those who have more saying are those ahjumma fans ...

It was indeed painful and they are trying to reduce the negative comments directed at him (whether it's on his singing or whatever) because they know he was still affected by them even if he pretended not to. I guess for them to feel so protective of him...
Maybe you should ask them to calm down :P

Whether it's an excuse or not, it is still a legit reason but yeah, we can never be certain of their attitude on this matter. However I remain hopeful that they will support him and the person he loves ^^

Archived