✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

C66-MLeXEAAMnd_.jpg"KimTaeHee's BTS wedding will air on the 15th on E-Channel. She said she chose that historical small cathedral to promote it to foreign fans.  KTH: "I'm not pregnant.... Rain's very thoughtful, taking good care of me n hired helper(s) to do housework".

Cr: Netizentown

• Like 2

OMGee! The art of the Jung family (the last picture) is sooooo......cute!!!

Oh, the stills are from E-channel's Brave Reporters 3 Show that discussed about KimBi couple's wedding, the confusion over who received her bridal bouquet and how was KTH living with her in-laws which we have read in her interview with SportSeoul before this.

The one that we do not know before and was discussed in that show is that it was KTH's wish to marry at the Gahoe-Dong Cathedral, which has a historical significance. She thought, through the wedding, it was a good way to promote it to foreigners. That is what I could gather from the Google translation.

That and plus what @Lucia_love has posted above. :D

2017031601001346200093401.jpg 

http://news.nate.com/view/20170315n08459

• Like 1

LOL! my dear @Lucia_love,

You beat me! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the NT article. We'll look out for the show. :D

KTH is blessed with such a kind and understanding hubby in Rain, to get helpers to clean the house. She is a working wife and he himself is working too. So, makes a lot of sense to get helpers for the house, so that husband and wife can have good down time and relax when they get back from work. Any couples who are working like KimBi couple will fully appreciate how useful and indispensable house helpers can be. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

OMGee! The art of the Jung family (the last picture) is sooooo......cute!!!

Oh, the stills are from E-channel's Brave Reporters 3 Show that discussed about KimBi couple's wedding, the confusion over who received her bridal bouquet and how was KTH living with her in-laws which we have read in her interview with SportSeoul before this.

The one that we do not know before and was discussed in that show is that it was KTH's wish to marry at the Gahoe-Dong Cathedral, which has a historical significance. She thought, through the wedding, it was a good way to promote it to foreigners. That is what I could gather from the Google translation.

That and plus what @Lucia_love has posted above. :D

http://news.nate.com/view/20170315n08459

Haha, I have to quote myself here. If I were to edit my post above, some of you who have read it may miss what I have to add.

It was reported that "due to the nature of the fine and meticulous Rain, that he got the helper(s) for the house", and that drew gasps of envy from the female panelists in Brave Brothers 3.

Woa, KimBi Couple, fighting!

Tune in, if you are able to, to E-channel's Brave Brothers 3 at 11pm SK time today (15/3/17).

I'll post the link(s) to the video(s) of the show when they are uploaded in the YouTube or other video channels.

Aside from those reported in the news article below, it seems there were talks among the panelists in Brave Brothers 3 about Rain arranging for KTH’s advancement in Hollywood. Not sure whether this is something that is mentioned/confirmed by KimBi couple. We’ll see how it pans out, officially from KTH, one day.  :D

I’ve read some articles that seems to suggest that the question of pregnancy was in reference to pre-marital pregnancy. If so, hahaha... reporter deserves the sarcasm. :lol:

Kim Tae Hee talks married life with Rain

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Broadcasted on March 15, E Channel's 'Brave Reporters 3' featured a discussion titled 'Risky Dating'.

Recently, an entertainment news reporter was able to have an exclusive interview with actress Kim Tae Hee at a cafe regarding her marriage.

When the reporter asked about her 'pregnancy test' which many have been rumors about, the actress proclaimed, "We wish it were true however that is definitely not the case."

The couple held their wedding ceremony at a cathedral in Seoul where they had deep historical ties to the church as it was reflected on the wishes of Kim Tae Hee's mother in addition to promoting the cathedral to international fans.

Also, it was revealed that Rain planned ahead and suggested to wife Kim Tae Hee to toss the bouquet to her best friend Honey Lee.

In regards to living with Rain's family, Kim Tae Hee commented, "There is no pressure whatsoever."  She stated that she was enjoying a normal newlywed life cooking for her family.

olt9FSn.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/kim-tae-hee-talks-married-life-with-rain

• Like 1

Top 4 Actors Who Look Best in Soldier Uniform

TirtaMarch 15, 2017

STAR-Uniform-cover-800x445-800x445.jpg

These days, soldier characters often appear in drama, film, or reality show. Who are the top actors who look best in soldier uniform?

- skipped unrelated -

Rain

Image source: Zooomoney Entertainment

Image source: Zooomoney Entertainment

Rain, who just had his marriage with actress Kim Tae Hee, appeared as an airplane pilot named Jung Tae Hoon in the movie ‘Return to Base’. With black glasses that is often associated with Air Force pilot, Rain’s appearance in combat suit successfully entertained the viewers.

- skipped unrelated -

http://my.castko.com/archives/5630

• Like 1

hi all, what she mean When the reporter asked about her 'pregnancy test' which many have been rumors about, the actress proclaimed, "We wish it were true however that is definitely not the case ??? why she talk like that?? she is doesn't want to get pregnant???

1 hour ago, Fathiyah Shihab said:

hi all, what she mean When the reporter asked about her 'pregnancy test' which many have been rumors about, the actress proclaimed, "We wish it were true however that is definitely not the case ??? why she talk like that?? she is doesn't want to get pregnant???

Hi @Fathiyah Shihab,

KTH is a staunch Catholic and she had made her stand on the issue of pre-marital pregnancy before. This is one of the articles that reported it:

https://www.soompi.com/2012/12/10/kim-tae-hee-says-no-to-premarital-pregnancy/

The reporter in Brave Brothers 3, as I understand it from the few articles that I have read so far, seems to have suggested that KTH could have been pregnant before she and Rain got married. That is why KTH replied “We wish it were true however that is definitely not the case”. It’s like a sarcastic reply from KTH to the reporter to think and make such an enquiry as to why the wedding was held like in a hurry., when pre-marital pregnancy is not the case at all. 

KTH, through her agency’s message (released shortly after Rain announced their marriage, which I think on 17 January 2017) stated that “Children, who are the beautful gifts of two coming together, will be discussed slowly after the ceremony..."

I interprete as children come after marriage for KimBi couple. Not before.

We shall wait for the good news of KTH in her family way, one day soon. :wub::D

• Like 1

I’m posting the one of KimBi Couple’s.

Click on the link provided below for the other wedding photos.

The brilliant wedding photos of Chinese and Korean stars are released!

[People's Network Korean Version March 16] Recently Wang Lihong (Wang Yong-hong) has briefly released his love story through the movie 'Wang Ying-Zong Fire 3D Expander' In the film, Wang Lihong is accompanied by Wang Jing Lei (Wang Lei Lei, my name is Linging Lei), a portrait of a marriage ceremony at the old castle in Europe, the two people facing each other, and Wang Lihong's tears. I was impressed.

In the entertainment industry in Korea, marriage news continued. On March 16, Joo Jong Jung and Jung Dae KBS announcer also reported that they have made a 100-year anniversary, the Korean media said. Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee also got the attention of the public with a wedding ceremony on January 19th.

I prepared a wedding picture of a few stars. Let's feel their joy and excitement once again. (Translation: Lake Eunjin)   Original source: People's Network (People's Network)

- skipped unrelated -

FOREIGN201703161314000484600140844.jpg

FOREIGN201703161314000483734792728.jpg

http://kr.people.com.cn/n3/2017/0316/c207831-9191259.html

• Like 1

Looks like KTH is such lucky woman.   Rain seems to move heaven and earth to prove his love for her . . . . very protective  and caring.  Here are some proof:

Article: 'Brave Journalists 3' Rain has been seting up meetings for wife Kim Tae Hee's Hollywood advancement

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/03/rain-is-planning-hollywood-advancement.html

@Nancyzak,  from your posts:

On 3/15/2017 at 10:33 AM, Nancyzak said:

KTH is blessed with such a kind and understanding hubby in Rain, to get helpers to clean the house. She is a working wife and he himself is working too. So, makes a lot of sense to get helpers for the house, so that husband and wife can have good down time and relax when they get back from work. Any couples who are working like KimBi couple will fully appreciate how useful and indispensable house helpers can be. :D

On 3/15/2017 at 1:01 PM, Nancyzak said:

It was reported that "due to the nature of the fine and meticulous Rain, that he got the helper(s) for the house", and that drew gasps of envy from the female panelists in Brave Brothers 3.

During their honeymoon, Rain was hurt and mobbed -

16143098_1853040691584534_85055002061550

So he did this -

16298995_1266066160096420_91393176321227

Source: Rain Clouds Thailand

Pls. read this -   I am  emotional . . .. .maybe, when time comes that a mini Rain arrives, surely all clouds' hearts will melt . . .need I say more?:wub:   :rolleyes:

Rain is a Gift of Love & Light to Our World (Click Phoyo to read & translate)♥ Shari'ya
https://raincloudamerica.wordpress.com/rains-gift-to-our-w…/

11164797_959492974091316_256489628137501

excerpt:

Rain, the entertainer, belongs to his Clouds. We have shared his joys and sorrows. We shared the fantasy of that special place he held in each of our hearts. But in reality, Jung Ji-hoon, the man, does not belong to us. He deserves the privacy and respect that he has earned through the years. By selflessly giving his every waking moment to spread love and happiness around the world.

For everything Rain has given to us. Sharing his life, his talent, his joys, and even his sorrows …we owe him more than we will ever be able to repay. But we can start, by giving him our love and support, now, when he needs us the most.

To Rain, and to his loving new bride, Kim Tae-hee, I wish to celebrate your union and share in your joy. All my hopes, that the two of you, will always remain Happy and Healthy, and will soon add children to your union, to bring even more joy to your family and your faithful Clouds.

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg?w=549&h=312

In life, every person, must choose their own path. For me personally, I will continue to love, support, and respect Rain and Jung Ji-hoon, for as long as my life and health will allow. I hope you will join me and all of us at Rain비- Cloud America Worldwide, and remain a part of Rain’s Loving Cloud Family always.

Blessed Be, and be well and Happy.

Source:Rain-CloudAmerica

-----------------------------------

17309279_1464370240274192_99538822750617

• Like 3

KimBi Couple’s first couple picture from South Korea’s Harper’s Bazaar April Edition!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Quirky cute style! Super-love it! :wub::wub::wub:

201703171208007164707_20170317121025_01.

"Beautiful couple" ... Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain, Couple pictorial public

[Herald reporter] The unveiled photos of Rain and Kim Tae Hee were released.

On March 17, the official Instagram of Harpers Bazaar KOREA said, "I am used to shooting each one of them. Cover of the April issue of Harpers Bazaar 'Couple' Kim Tae-hee and Rain caught two ordinary and beautiful moments! I will release a cut of the picture first "and the picture was released.

In the public photos, Rain and Kim Tae Hee positively wear white clothes. The appearance of a brilliant young man and a couple seizes his gaze. It's a couple of decadent pose.

Meanwhile, Bye and Kim Tae-hee developed into a lover after making a relationship in the CF field in 2012, and concluded a marriage ceremony within five years of love. The two people said that they would like to have a quiet dinner place and so on. Ahn Sung - ki, as a wedding witness, has called Park Jin - young. The actor has received a bouquet.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170317n16547

• Like 2

The reporter for the article below sure gave a very delightful account of the Rain Effect! 

Rain may not be with KTH at the Bonia flagship boutique opening at Pavilion Elite Kuala Lumpur on 10 March 2017, but the newly minted Mrs Rain brings on the Rain Effect nonetheless! Look out all fans out there, in the future, of the Rain Effect, be it from Rain or Mrs Rain or both! :wub::D

Kim Tae Hee brings the ‘Rain Effect’ to Malaysia

The newly-married Korean actress makes her first media appearance across the causeway after getting hitched

Posted: 17 Mar 2017 08:42 Updated: 17 Mar 2017 10:56

Presented By

1/12

kth3.jpg

Spoiler

kth4.jpg

kth10--1-.jpg

kth12.jpg

kth13.jpg

kth2.jpg

kth14.jpg

kth15.jpg

kth11.jpg

kth1.jpg

kth6.jpg

kth17.jpg

Kim Tae Hee at the official launch of BONIA flagship boutique in KL, Malaysia

DIRECT FROM KL: A little more than a month ago, Korean superstars Rain and Kim Tae Hee tied the knot in a low-key budget ceremony at a church located in Gwahedong, Seoul. The A-list couple made headlines for keeping the entire affair low-key, from their modest wedding venue to their simple outfits, despite sharing a combined real estate value worth tens of millions of dollars.

Fast forward to last Friday. Fresh from a beachside honeymoon in Bali, the newly-minted “Mrs Rain” returned to Southeast Asia as guest of honour for the grand opening of BONIA’s global flagship boutique in Pavilion Elite, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This was her first work event since getting married.

Dressed in a beigey pink lace number vaguely reminiscent of her self-designed white lace wedding gown, the Hallyu beauty was greeted by hundreds of screaming fans on the red carpet.

She smiled and waved, giving everyone a look at her flawless mien, before four personal bodyguards whisked her into the boutique, where more than 30 mall security personnel formed an impenetrable wall around her.

In case you’re wondering, yes, she’s really petite in real life and looks as good as she does on TV. Her face is literally palm-sized. She also radiated an ethereal dewy glow from her “no-makeup makeup” look which, we’re told, was the handiwork of three hair and makeup artists from her personal entourage from Korea.

The 37-year-old’s answers to questions posed at the closed door media session was were short, sweet, and peppered with plenty of girlish giggles, shy smiles and coy remarks.

As expected, no updates were given about her life after marriage or her work plans for 2017. The actress, whose last drama was 2015’s Yong-pal, simply expressed a desire to meet fans in Malaysia with a new drama in time to come – and that was all that was needed to drive them delirious with joy.

A few more fun facts gleaned from the fashion graduate’s brief interview on stage: she absolutely loves Malaysia’s bak kut teh, after tasting it during a short stopover in the country when she was visiting a friend in Singapore last year (hey, how come we didn’t get wind of this?). She is also a fan of small bags (like the Bonia bucket bag from the Moray collection she was toting around), which should be “big enough” to fit all of her belongings while still looking trendy and minimalistic.

Speaking of arm candy, the newly-married actress appeared at the event without her best accessory (her hunky husband) in sight, but the K-pop entertainer sure made his presence felt in the form of a heavy downpour that enveloped the city for hours later that night.

Guess we’ll call it the, uh, Mrs ‘Rain Effect’.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/photos/kim-tae-hee-brings-the-rain-effect-to-malaysia-8191968#slideshow-12

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

I'm so happy to see that they finally did it! it's only 1 pic but I'm already excited :wub:

Thank you for the positive feedbacks update!

Brace for more deliriously cute couple pictures of KimBi couple ‘raining' on us in the next few days!!!

I like this concept. It’s refreshing and show the fun side of the couple. Gosh, this day has finally come for KimBi couple pictures since Coupang days, slightly more than 5 years ago! We have to discount the wedding pictures as they are not the same. :lol:

• Like 2

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are sitting pretty in 'Harper's Bazaar' photo shoot preview

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1489754548_af_org.jpg

Newlyweds Rain and Kim Tae Hee are sitting pretty in a preview for their couples photo shoot with 'Harper's Bazaar' Korea.

On March 17, 'Harper's Bazaar' magazine shared the photo below to Instagram along with the message, "Though they're used to photo shoots separately, they're doing this one together, and it was new and a little nerve-racking for them. Rain and Kim Tae Hee are on 'Harper's Bazaar's cover for April. Their everyday, beautiful moments! We're revealing one cut today."

As you can see, the two stars look perfectly sweet and adorable as they sit next to one another with their chins in their hands.

Stay tuned for Rain and Kim Tae Hee's couple photo shoot with 'Harper's Bazaar' magazine!

Rain_1489754553_20170317_rain.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-are-sitting-pretty-in-harpers-bazaar-photo-shoot-preview

• Like 2

Rain’s wife Kim Tae Hee wishes to get pregnant soon!

81a65727-5f8c-46b2-adb0-33b658f87695.jpg

The newlywed actress Kim Tae Hee seems to adore her married life with singer Rain! In a quick interview on March 15, Kim Tae Hee updated the fans on what it’s like to live with the in-laws and when they plan to have a baby!

7994c745-d206-445f-84cd-0c20ba4599b4.jpg

The Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple is not expecting yet, though Kim Tae Hee wishes to get pregnant very soon. “I honestly wish (the pregnancy rumors) were true, but they’re not,” the actress explained. The couple currently lives with Rain’s father and younger sister.

“My father-in-law is so nice to me. (Rain and I) are planning to stay with his family until we get our own place,” Kim Tae Hee said. The four of them start off the day with a family breakfast and then do their own things during the day.

Kim Tae Hee enjoys cooking for the family and has made delicious pork lettuce wraps!

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were spotted shopping for furniture back in February, possibly for their new house.

41a613ee-2486-4077-a258-9e363d200f8a.jpg

Congratulations again Rain and Kim Tae Hee for your marriage

Source: via

https://www.dramafever.com/news/rains-wife-kim-tae-hee-wishes-to-get-pregnant-soon/

• Like 2