✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

OMG ... chill please ...  

Loving someone meaning you accept him as he is ....  loving him despite everything .. I have a youtube channel dedicated for him .. I made MVs .. I bought his ORIGINAL STUFF ..  I have all of his album, dvd cut ... his concert .. I don't just download .. I bought his stuff .. send birthday gifts .. flower .. been to his concerts all around asia ... the latest was the one in Genting - Squall 2016... 

You don't have to leave the thread - there's block function - Just block me and you won't see my posting ... why leave the thread just because a mere poster like me.

Learn to read between the lines ...   learn to see the real fan ... I am not the 'seasonal' fan .. the one you see when he is at the top and went missing when he is no longer at the top ... 

I know what I am talking about ...  (When I was 7 month pregnant - he came to my country I waited for him at the airport .. I ran after him .. a journalist saw me and wrote about a pregnant fan in his article ... I went to his concert - 7 months pregnant - dancing away to his song .. screaming like crazy ... he gave me a tumb up sign .. wahahaha- I love him @lucia love ) .. More than you ever know ... but loving him doesn't make me blind ... he has the good quality in him that the reason I am still a fan after so long ... almost from the day he debut until now .. just that age has taken a toll on me .. need to slow down and can't be as crazy as before .. but trust me I love him .... 

Anyway - these are the fan vid I made for him ... my youtube channel is dedicated for him ...

Hi Bambiina, although, I've seen you in some other threads but I know you're always a RAIN fan at heart....................I know you've been his fan for quite a long time now (I guess I'm just ahead than you - hahaha) & I can say that you know him quite well when you say those stuffs. I believe you - you know what you're talking about. I've known you for some years now & this is the only time that I know you're married - I thought all along you're still single - LOL. So, that time when I know you, you were already married, huh? Thanks for sharing the videos. NICE. :lol:

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

This is super-interesting!

It was previously reported that Rain will star in a movie to be directed/produced by Lee Beom Soo (his wife was an English tutor for Rain when Rain had roles in Hollywood movies) and that filming will start in March 2017.

I came to know through report by DB below that that movie will the first by Celltrion. Coincidentally, KTH is the muse for Celltrion!!! 

Will KTH be featured in the movie since she is Celltrion’s muse??? Even as a cameo for Celltrion’s product placement, if not as costar/supporting cast?!?! Time will tell but yes, keeping all our fingers and toes crossed that we get to see KimBi couple in a screen project! :wub::wub::wub:

If that does not happen, can Celltrion sign up Rain as another ambassador for its products so that we’ll have KimBi couple in Celltrion CFs?!?! :tongue::D

DRAMABEANS

News bites: February 11, 2017

- skipped unrelated -

• I’m really excited for this cast: Scene-stealer Lee Shi-un (W–Two Worlds) has been cast in Uhm Bok-dong, the first film from Lee Beom-soo‘s company, Celltrion Entertainment. About a famous Japanese Occupation-era cyclist, Rain was previously confirmed as the titular character, Lee Beom-soo his coach, and Lee Shi-un will collaborate with both men. Uhm Bok-dong is expected to hit theaters before the end of the year. [Sports Chosun]

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/news-bites-february-11-2017/

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Ye, dear - Lee Beom-soo will produce and also act in the upcoming film Uhm Bok-dong. Ye, it’ll be the first film produced by his agency, and the movie will highlight the life of the titular cyclist. Uhm was known for his cycling prowess and his fearlessness during the days of Japanese occupation—he would often compete and win against Japanese racers. RAIN already accepted this.  Filming will begin in the next few months.  Rain shared during his SIN concert lately that a new movie is in the works. :lol:

• Like 1

Dear EVERYBODY,

The word, “CHILL” has been used more than once lately. Yes, let us all chill. Let us not make a mountain out of a molehill.

As a saying goes, "Not Every Day is Good, But there is Something Good in Every Day”.

Take all things, be it good, mediocre or bad in good stride, with full confidence and with all positive/constructive thoughts, for there is something good in it or will come out of it. 

LOVE, PEACE AND CHILL ALWAYS!

KAMSAHAMNIDA! :wub:

*******************************************************************************************

Rain updated his IG with the following picture :

When I read that he will be in LA for business and KTH will be with him a few days ago, I was expecting the business to have something to do with acting in Hollywood. 

As the time was drawing nearer to the Grammy Awards 2017, I began to expect him and KTH to attend it. True enough, I was proven right with his update above.

And KTH? I can only think of her sitting next to Rain, cozying up and watching the ceremony together.

My next expectation? A picture of them at the ceremony or at an after party with some celebs! Yeah, Rain, read this well!!! :tongue::lol:

I still have that expectation of something favourable on a Hollywood movie role for Rain and may the couple have a wonderful time at the ceremony and at an after party, as well as a most romantic time on Valentine’s Day in LA or Seoul, if they came back immediately after the Grammy Awards 2017 ceremony. :wub::D

• Like 2

Hi @Bambiina,

Thank you for sharing the very moving and touching video tributes of Rain.

It’s so hard to articulate it as there are so many things to say and I can't say it well like an author, LOL...but all that I can say, after knowing much about them so far and after watching your tribute videos, that I do feel it very much as to why Rain and KTH can fit well together. :blush:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Ye, dear - Lee Beom-soo will produce and also act in the upcoming film Uhm Bok-dong. Ye, it’ll be the first film produced by his agency, and the movie will highlight the life of the titular cyclist. Uhm was known for his cycling prowess and his fearlessness during the days of Japanese occupation—he would often compete and win against Japanese racers. RAIN already accepted this.  Filming will begin in the next few months.  Rain shared during his SIN concert lately that a new movie is in the works. :lol:

Hi @willenette,

Yes, I read it too that filming of Uhm Bok-dong will start next month. I have very good feel about this movie already. :D

• Like 1

Rain is at the Grammy Awards!

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1486958001_af_org.jpg

The business that Rain had in America seems to be attending the Grammy Awards!

Rain and his wife Kim Tae Hee had traveled to America for some personal business, and it looks like that was to attend the Grammy Awards. He posted a photo of his invitation ticket and the stage at the 59th Grammy Awards. Most likely, he's there with Kim Tae Hee as well for an incredibly unique experience that most K-pop stars don't get to experience.

Hopefully, they're having a great time!

Rain_1486958037_rain1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/rain-is-at-the-grammy-awards

• Like 2

Korean singer Rain attends the 59th Grammy Awards in Los Angeles

korean-singer-actor-rain-attends-the-sec

Following their honeymoon in Bali, Rain and Kim Tae Hee flew to the United States for personal reasons. The newlyweds were even spotted in Los Angeles, where the celebrity couple walked freely on the streets.

Reports stated Rain and Kim Tae Hee left for Los Angeles on Feb. 6 for reasons they refused to reveal. On Sunday, the Korean singer took to his Instagram account to share a snippet of his attendance at the 59th Grammy Awards as per Allkpop.

In the Instagram post, Rain showed his invitation ticket for the annual awarding event. With the looks of it, it appears that the Korean singer was seated at the upper box of Staples Center.

Meanwhile, Rain's label announced the singer-actor plans to make a comeback in March. "Once he returns from the United States, he will start formal preparations for it," Rain Company revealed as cited by Soompi.

On Jan. 14, Rain finally released his comeback MV for single "The Best Present" featuring Psy as the producer. The Korean idol admitted the new song is dedicated to his wife, Kim Tae Hee.

Reports stated Rain even sang "The Best Present" in front of Kim Tae Hee during their wedding day last Jan. 19. The actress later confirmed the song served as her husband's proposal to her.

"I was proposed to on the day of my wedding. At the banquet reception, [Rain] sang "The Best Present" for me. That was his proposal," Kim Tae Hee shared.

Aside from their recent travels, the celebrity couple was also captured buying appliances and furniture for their newlywed home. Currently, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are living with the singer's father while furnishing their own house.

After tying the knot last month, it was forecasted that Rain and Kim Tae Hee became the richest Korean couple with their combined assets.  

http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/23956/20170212/korean-singer-rain-attends-59th-grammy-awards-los-angeles.htm

• Like 2

Rain, Kim Tae Hee, Kris Wu and Tablo invited to the 59th Annual Grammy Awards

grammy2017-logo.jpg

RainKim Tae HeeKris Wu and Tablo were in attendance of this year’sGrammy Awards, marking their presence amongst other countless talented stars.

Getting an invitation to the Grammy Awards is a near impossible goal unless you are a significant player in the music industry. These celebrities represented Korea and China when they were invited, and fans expressed their happiness at the news.

- skipped unrelated -

Rain and Kim Tae Hee went to Los Angeles together for personal reasons on February 9. Many fans spotted them around the city and it looks like their stay coincided with the event and were in attendance. Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s photos at the event haven’t surfaced yet but Rain updated his personal Instagram with a photo of the awards show.

At the Grammy Awards, Adele went big and won Album of the Year along with every other nomination. She won Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, and Best Pop Vocal Album.

Congratulations to all other winners and we hope Rain, Kim Tae Hee, Kris Wu and Tablo had a great time at the event.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/rain-kim-tae-hee-kris-wu-tablo-invited-59th-annual-grammy-awards/

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Bambiina,

Thank you for sharing the very moving and touching video tributes of Rain.

It’s so hard to articulate it as there are so many things to say and I can't say it well like an author, LOL...but all that I can say, after knowing much about them so far and after watching your tribute videos, that I do feel it very much as to why Rain and KTH can fit well together. :blush:

Hi @willenette,

Yes, I read it too that filming of Uhm Bok-dong will start next month. I have very good feel about this movie already. :D

Nancyzak, oh, so it's confirmed that filming will start next month. Thanks for sharing this info, dear. I hope your gut-feeling is good - hahaha. Trusting it is often the best strategy. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Rain, Kim Tae Hee, Kris Wu and Tablo invited to the 59th Annual Grammy Awards

RainKim Tae HeeKris Wu and Tablo were in attendance of this year’sGrammy Awards, marking their presence amongst other countless talented stars.

Getting an invitation to the Grammy Awards is a near impossible goal unless you are a significant player in the music industry. These celebrities represented Korea and China when they were invited, and fans expressed their happiness at the news.

- skipped unrelated -

Rain and Kim Tae Hee went to Los Angeles together for personal reasons on February 9. Many fans spotted them around the city and it looks like their stay coincided with the event and were in attendance. Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s photos at the event haven’t surfaced yet but Rain updated his personal Instagram with a photo of the awards show.

At the Grammy Awards, Adele went big and won Album of the Year along with every other nomination. She won Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, and Best Pop Vocal Album.

Congratulations to all other winners and we hope Rain, Kim Tae Hee, Kris Wu and Tablo had a great time at the event.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/rain-kim-tae-hee-kris-wu-tablo-invited-59th-annual-grammy-awards/

*** Dear, so, this is the reason why RAIN's travel to US (LA) is not a leisure but I heard it's business/work.................. Thanks for sharing this. :lol:

@willenette - heeeeeeeeeeeee ... Yeah ... no matter who on my avatar or in my siggy ... the one close to my heart is Rain .. hahaha .. never treat other Kceleb like Rain ... He is the ONLY K celeb I support by buying his original stuff ... (until now) ..

@Nancyzak - I am sorry ... It's my mistake - I'm a bit harsh when it comes to Rain ... I forgot that I no longer active in soompi esp in Rain thread ..and base on my comment people can mistake me as Anti-fan :D ... I don't blame them or you .. :D

I am just excited that he is married to KTH ...

BTW - People may find it weird why am I being so harsh on him? :lol: - Because I know him (exaggerate much huh? Kill me  ...  hehehehehe ... )

Sorry to interrupt the positive vibe in this thread .. and thank you so much Nancy for all the news .. you are an angel ..

I won't 'disturb the peace' anymore ... 

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Korean singer Rain attends the 59th Grammy Awards in Los Angeles

Following their honeymoon in Bali, Rain and Kim Tae Hee flew to the United States for personal reasons. The newlyweds were even spotted in Los Angeles, where the celebrity couple walked freely on the streets.

Reports stated Rain and Kim Tae Hee left for Los Angeles on Feb. 6 for reasons they refused to reveal. On Sunday, the Korean singer took to his Instagram account to share a snippet of his attendance at the 59th Grammy Awards as per Allkpop.

In the Instagram post, Rain showed his invitation ticket for the annual awarding event. With the looks of it, it appears that the Korean singer was seated at the upper box of Staples Center.

Meanwhile, Rain's label announced the singer-actor plans to make a comeback in March. "Once he returns from the United States, he will start formal preparations for it," Rain Company revealed as cited by Soompi.

On Jan. 14, Rain finally released his comeback MV for single "The Best Present" featuring Psy as the producer. The Korean idol admitted the new song is dedicated to his wife, Kim Tae Hee.

Reports stated Rain even sang "The Best Present" in front of Kim Tae Hee during their wedding day last Jan. 19. The actress later confirmed the song served as her husband's proposal to her.

"I was proposed to on the day of my wedding. At the banquet reception, [Rain] sang "The Best Present" for me. That was his proposal," Kim Tae Hee shared.

Aside from their recent travels, the celebrity couple was also captured buying appliances and furniture for their newlywed home. Currently, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are living with the singer's father while furnishing their own house.

After tying the knot last month, it was forecasted that Rain and Kim Tae Hee became the richest Korean couple with their combined assets. 

http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/23956/20170212/korean-singer-rain-attends-59th-grammy-awards-los-angeles.htm

Nancyzak, also, thanks for sharing more about this news. RAIN didn't only post this on his IG but also on Twitter................ :lol:

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, oh, so it's confirmed that filming will start next month. Thanks for sharing this info, dear. I hope your gut-feeling is good - hahaha. Trusting it is often the best strategy. :lol:

*** Dear, so, this is the reason why RAIN's travel to US (LA) is not a leisure but I heard it's business/work.................. Thanks for sharing this. :lol:

Hi @willenette,

Yes, I read about filming next month unless it changes at last minute. I also read that Rain will promote his next new song next month. My, he is going to be super-busy from next month. If so, his down and quality time with KTH now must be much welcomed by the couple. Attending the Grammy’s Award is a business, but actually my initial thought was him auditioning for a role in a Hollywood movie. Perhaps he did both? That will be so nice. However, if it is just the GA, it’s still fine, isn’t it? I’m glad he brought KTH along to LA. At least this time, he gets to share his unique experience with KTH (I believe she went to the GA with him). You know, hubby and wifey sharing secret thoughts, laughter, excitements, etc. together and be in lovey-dovey mode at the ceremony.

Most of my good gut feels has not failed me big time todate ... touch root, hahaha...! :tongue::lol: This Uhm Bok-dong gives me as good a feel as Yongpal for KTH. The main character speaks of "hero" in hard times and patriotic and heroic storyline like this is always winnable at hearts. Rain is no stranger to undertaking heroic role. I could think of SR, for one. We know LBS is a good actor. Not sure whether he will act in the movie but he is the type who is known to deliver. On that basis and DB crediting the supporting cast sound very good to me, to date. 

Nancyzak, also, thanks for sharing more about this news. RAIN didn't only post this on his IG but also on Twitter................ :lol:

You are welcome, dear. I notice that he always update his IG and Twitter simultaneously, but I don’t use Twitter. I find IG easier to use. :D

4 hours ago, Bambiina said:

@Nancyzak - I am sorry ... It's my mistake - I'm a bit harsh when it comes to Rain ... I forgot that I no longer active in soompi esp in Rain thread ..and base on my comment people can mistake me as Anti-fan :D ... I don't blame them or you .. :D

I am just excited that he is married to KTH ...

BTW - People may find it weird why am I being so harsh on him? :lol: - Because I know him (exaggerate much huh? Kill me  ...  hehehehehe ... )

Sorry to interrupt the positive vibe in this thread .. and thank you so much Nancy for all the news .. you are an angel ..

I won't 'disturb the peace' anymore ... 

Hi @Bambiina,

Oh no, I think you misunderstood. I was actually championing your “chill”. Yours and @lavender2love’s. :blush:

TBH, I don’t find your comment harsh at all. It comes from the depth of the heart of a long time fan who knows what she is talking about, for something good and what you said about accepting ALL WITH FLAWS is very true. The same goes for me on KTH. No one is perfect in this world and this is real, and we can’t have things our ways all the time and that is real too. What is important is to keep an open and optimistic mind and accept and feel with a generous heart. That much we could learn from someone who has the long experience and knows what she is talking about.

Looking forward to seeing you again in this thread! :wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

TBH, I don’t find your comment harsh at all. 

Of course you don't. I would like to see what you've said if someone called your bias a 'low class', 'not in the same league' etc. I love that man because he has suffered and persevered, time and again.  I just hope such fascist remarks won't hurt him too much, because I know his real fans will riot:blush: so everybody please watch your words.:wub:

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

Of course you don't. I would like to see what you've said if someone called your bias a 'low class', 'not in the same league' etc. I love that man because he has suffered and persevered, time and again.  I just hope such fascist remarks won't hurt him too much, because I know his real fans will riot:blush: so everybody please watch your words.:wub:

Hi @Lucia_love,

@lavender2love and @Bambiina have explained and I do see their points. They did that in best possible manner. I see that too.

We know you love Rain very much and wants the best of the bests for him.

We all do that here, be it for Rain or KTH. We love them!

Words, read and taken narrowly or out of context can cause misinterpretation and this could lead to sadness, regrets, pain and anger.

Please do not read or interpret the words so hard and poorly for Rain, because we are not doing that here. 

We are not being radical. We are not reading words in a radical manner. We are sharing our own views and we respect each other's views with an open mind, but never in a way that puts Rain or KTH or both of them in bad light. We read with full appreciation, in all positive manner and graciously. I'm sad and sorry if you are unable to look at it this way.

• Like 2

Hi @Lucia_love, when you posted that cute gif of Rain , later another one , in response to my reply, I thought you saw things well. I like your gif response, and your sense of humour about Rain walking.... good one.

well said

WdBw863.gif&key=ae10ba7eafd0c261937b854c

dtgl4uz.gif&key=a8d82cf84a6c9402f1d6ee82

However , please note that it's not correct to say that " It looks like it became a habit for almost everyone here to insult and humiliate Rain ". Strong words ... insult and humiliate...!!  Not true... !!  I'm one of the forummers here and  the love of everyone here for Rain , his immense talent and his fine quality is so evident that it negates whatever words were used like " low class" ( no evident of that ...  " of different league " has a different connotation ) and a list of other things.

Where do you perceive you are not welcome here? I don't see that.

On 12/02/2017 at 10:51 PM, Lucia_love said:

Ok, enough is enough. This is going to be my last post here, in Kimbi thread. Too bad I have to leave this forum, not because I’m no longer a fan of the couple but because it looks like it became a habit for almost everyone here to insult and humiliate Rain. I, as a fan, just don’t want to see so many negative things about my bias here AND I DON’T WANT TO ARGUE WTH ANYBODY. I tried my best to keep this  thread going even when almost no one came here but I guess I'm not welcomed here anymore.

Ø > I

Good bye everybody

" I just hope such fascist remarks won't hurt him too much, because I know his real fans will riot:blush: so everybody please watch your words.:wub:"

How does the word fascist , riot come into this thread ? Is that a threat ... everybody .. watch your words. ? We live in a free world . Respect that.

Hurting him ? Whaaatt ??? Far from it. We admire and respect him.... so please refrain from it.

They are not words to describe peace loving, sincere fans here.

________________________________________________________________________________________-

FROM @Bambiina

OMG ... chill please ...  

Loving someone meaning you accept him as he is ....  loving him despite everything .. I have a youtube channel dedicated for him .. I made MVs .. I bought his ORIGINAL STUFF ..  I have all of his album, dvd cut ... his concert .. I don't just download .. I bought his stuff .. send birthday gifts .. flower .. been to his concerts all around asia ... the latest was the one in Genting - Squall 2016... 

You don't have to leave the thread - there's block function - Just block me and you won't see my posting ... why leave the thread just because a mere poster like me.

Learn to read between the lines ...   learn to see the real fan ... I am not the 'seasonal' fan .. the one you see when he is at the top and went missing when he is no longer at the top ... 

I know what I am talking about ...  (When I was 7 month pregnant - he came to my country I waited for him at the airport .. I ran after him .. a journalist saw me and wrote about a pregnant fan in his article ... I went to his concert - 7 months pregnant - dancing away to his song .. screaming like crazy ... he gave me a tumb up sign .. wahahaha- I love him @lucia love ) .. More than you ever know ... but loving him doesn't make me blind ... he has the good quality in him that the reason I am still a fan after so long ... almost from the day he debut until now .. just that age has taken a toll on me .. need to slow down and can't be as crazy as before .. but trust me I love him .... 

Anyway - these are the fan vid I made for him ... my youtube channel is dedicated for h

NOBODY LEAVES THE THREAD ! 

BOTH OF YOU  @Bambiina AND @Lucia_love ARE AMAZING DEDICATED RAIN FANS

I SEE SINCERITY IN @Bambiina 'S POST AND SUCH DEVOTION. ( LOVE READING YOUR ADVENTURE AND VIEWING YOUR VIDS . Wow..... Rain is so gorgeous and you chose the music well. Enjoyed them . Thanks for sharing )

DEFINITELY SHE'S NOT A FASCIST OR DESERVING OF YOUR STRONG WORDS

@Lucia_love YOU ARE A 100 % TRUE BLUE FAN . YOU ARE SOLID IN YOUR DEDICATION .... IT IS ENOUGH TO SEE A PERSON"S SINCERITY WITHOUT ALL KINDS OF UNNECESSARY INNUENDOS. YOU HAVE MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE . 

Just reading your description of Rain's background is interesting. He's a good man and he and KTH found love and are married is wonderful. Please desist from all these " low class " " ugly things" " disappointment " remarks.

Please unite in your fandom for Rain.

Allow me now to use the word CHILL in another context. I come to this thread to chill because you fans post the coolest things

I CHILL !!! :heart:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Yes, I read about filming next month unless it changes at last minute. I also read that Rain will promote his next new song next month. My, he is going to be super-busy from next month. If so, his down and quality time with KTH now must be much welcomed by the couple. Attending the Grammy’s Award is a business, but actually my initial thought was him auditioning for a role in a Hollywood movie. Perhaps he did both? That will be so nice. However, if it is just the GA, it’s still fine, isn’t it? I’m glad he brought KTH along to LA. At least this time, he gets to share his unique experience with KTH (I believe she went to the GA with him). You know, hubby and wifey sharing secret thoughts, laughter, excitements, etc. together and be in lovey-dovey mode at the ceremony.

Most of my good gut feels has not failed me big time todate ... touch root, hahaha...! :tongue::lol: This Uhm Bok-dong gives me as good a feel as Yongpal for KTH. The main character speaks of "hero" in hard times and patriotic and heroic storyline like this is always winnable at hearts. Rain is no stranger to undertaking heroic role. I could think of SR, for one. We know LBS is a good actor. Not sure whether he will act in the movie but he is the type who is known to deliver. On that basis and DB crediting the supporting cast sound very good to me, to date. 

You are welcome, dear. I notice that he always update his IG and Twitter simultaneously, but I don’t use Twitter. I find IG easier to use. :D

Hi Nancyzak, ye, dear Rain is expected to release a new song next month, March. IDK if he's going to promote by performing (dancing) all the time as what he used to do. It’s physically challenging to perform like this as what he used to do. I have a feeling that his next track this time is not a ballad one but  a very powerful dance music. I heard that this new album would even have a Chinese version for his Chinese fans to listen to the songs in mandarin! I believe that  he will be singing more ballad songs from hereon. Well, RAIN is not getting any younger..... So I guess he will stop singing [dance songs] while his body is at its best.  RAIN won't stop singing, though. Wait & see...........

About his upcoming movie, Lee Beom-soo will also act in the upcoming film.  He will take on the role of RAIN's coach. 

RAIN also update his Weibo regularly. :lol:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, dear Rain is expected to release a new song next month, March. IDK if he's going to promote by performing (dancing) all the time as what he used to do. It’s physically challenging to perform like this as what he used to do. I have a feeling that his next track this time is not a ballad one but  a very powerful dance music. I heard that this new album would even have a Chinese version for his Chinese fans to listen to the songs in mandarin! I believe that  he will be singing more ballad songs from hereon. Well, RAIN is not getting any younger..... So I guess he will stop singing [dance songs] while his body is at its best.  RAIN won't stop singing, though. Wait & see...........

About his upcoming movie, Lee Beom-soo will also act in the upcoming film.  He will take on the role of RAIN's coach. 

RAIN also update his Weibo regularly. :lol:

Hi @willenette,

I think so too that Rain will not stop singing and dancing. They are in his blood. I saw his latest IG update (which I will post after this along with an English translated article about him). He seemed truly inspired by the Grammy Awards and added a meaningful word “someday”. We shall see new and more in the singing and dancing department of his through this inspiration! I like to think that with KTH attending the GA along with Rain, she is also truly inspired to give all the love, support and strength to Rain to make this inspiration a reality, someday.

Oh yes, I forgot that momentarily that LBS will act as Rain’s coach in the movie! :tongue::lol:   Is this the first collaboration between Rain and LBS in a screen project? 

I can’t access Weibo for months already. So, no idea what are the updates there. I understand that are a lot of news update not on just Rain/KTH but both too. So, I have to just rely to those kind souls who transfer them in the IGs. :lol:

Google translated SK news articles about KTH and Rain, from the childhood to their marriage.

KTH’s was published on the day of her and Rain’s departure for their honeymoon in Indonesia. I did not have the time to get it translated and posted here until now and luckily I failed to do that, LOL, because there is an article about Rain on similar subject that was just published. I can pair them for posting here. What a blessing in disguise of yours truly's failure, kekeke...! :wub::lol:

[Lipst @ Star] "sold out" ... 'Marriage' Kim Tae-hee, beauty started from the beginning

20170121_1484987597_62144800_1.jpg

[TV Report = Kim, Gae-young] There was a woman who was beautiful from the beginning. But she is now the wife of a man.

I wanted to stay as a public good, but Kim Tae - hee, who put up a wedding march for better happiness. I looked at her images that were always beautiful because of her marriage.

Spoiler

20170121_1484987435_98961700_1.jpg

◆ Unusual childhood

The representative goddess Kim Tae Hee of Korea. It is also different from childhood. Unconscious eyes, clear socks, and immaculate skin. It boasts other genes from cotyledon. It was already the life of the goddess that was predicted from this time.

20170121_1484987477_17186500_1.jpg

◆ As we all know,

KTH is from Seoul National University. She made her presence more prominent. It is the number one school in all the subjects of all subjects in high school days. The word 'fraudulent character' comes to the temple. Thanks to this, Kim Tae-hee entered Seoul National University, which is considered as the best university in Korea. There, too, was designated as the 'representative goddess'.

20170121_1484987509_99914300_1.jpg

◆ Look pretty now, debut

It is a wonderful fine owner who can not but make his debut. Kim Tae-hee, who entered the entertainment industry with CF, I've received countless casting suggestions before. Kim Tae-hee became a star with CF alone. After that, he was chosen as the star of the drama.

20170121_1484987541_87012700_1.jpg

After the debut ◆ Mimo Flower Road

Every moment is a Leeds time. After debuting, Kim Tae-hee, who showed off the beauty of all over the world on any broadcast. He actively appeared in SBS 'Let's Go', 'Stairway to Heaven', 'Love Story in Harvard', KBS2 'Iris', MBC 'My Princess', SBS 'Yong-pal', Movie 'Chungcheon', 'Grand Prix' .

20170121_1484987563_34247100_1.jpg

20170121_1484987573_52494600_1.jpg

◆ Wedding Photographs of the Century

A man whom Kim Tae Hee loved. It was enough to gather topics. On January 1, 2013, the two men, who were released to the public by dispatch reports, became married on January 18, after five years of devotion. Two people who chose a calm and devout cathedral wedding, considering the city. It was enough to be regarded as a wedding of the century.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170122n09143

***********************************************************************************************

[Time Machine] Rain, 'Fan Club' → 'Bad Man' → 'Kim Tae Hee Man'

20170213195025_f.jpg

Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee, who became 'couple of the century' Rain and Kim Tae-hee, who held a private wedding ceremony at the Gahoe-dong Cathedral in Seoul on January 19, received a lot of public attention from the wedding venue to dresses and wedding expenses.

Especially, after shopping for marriage, sightseeing in Los Angeles and sightseeing in Los Angeles, all kinds of people went around and proved why they were called 'the couple of the century'.

Rain made his debut in 1998 as a member of the six - member idol group 'Fan Club' at the age of 17. After that, he acted as a back dancer of Park Jin-young and Park Ji-yoon. In 2002, he turned to solo singer with the announcement of 'Bad Man’.

Since then, Rain has built a unique position with numerous hits including 'It's Raining (2005)', 'Rainism (2008)', 'Instead of Saying Goodbye (2002) He is a solo singer. Rain has established himself as one of the best male solo singers.

In addition to the drama 'Sangduyaya School Gaza (2003)', 'Full House' (2004), 'Love to Kill' (2005) 2008) ‘, He has also appeared in Hollywood movies such as 'Ninja Assassin (2009)' and 'The Prince (2014)' and has grown into a 'World Star' representing Korea.

I went back to the picture with the enthusiasm of Rain, who became a "man of Kim Tae-hee" after passing through a "bad man" in a foolish idol group member.

Spoiler

20170213210031_52a.jpg

[1998] A cute figure of Rain at the time of 'Fan Club' activity

20170213210522_cc.jpg

[2003] The drama 'Let's go to Sangduyah school' is attractive

20170213210855_53.jpg

[2004] The performances at 'The 15th Seoul Song Festival'

20170213211013_54.jpg

[2005] The first solo concert was held,

20170213211305_62.jpg

[2006] His debut film "Cyborg, but it's all right"

20170213211501_65.jpg

[2007] Jump and fly ~ The stage is always the best!

20170213211633_68.jpg

[2008] Hollywood movie 'Ninja Assassin' press conference, full of charm

20170213211815_70.jpg

[2008] Interview with the movie 'Speed Racer', long hair sexiness in Ninja Assassin'

20170213212021_73.jpg

[2009] The whole nation has fallen into 'Rainism' ... "

20170213212343_81.jpg

[2010] The birth of a famous song 'Song to catch you' "I was familiar with my body for a moment ~"

20170213212515_84.jpg

[2010] The drama 'Fugitive-Plan B', both actors met the best spouse

20170213212640_85.jpg

[2010] 'Guangzhou Asian Games' closing ceremony, the world is soaked with rain charm

20170213212733_88.jpg

[2011] In the last concert before enlistment "

20170213212930_91.jpg

[2011] The last appearance of rain before enlistment, full of regrets in face expression ㅠ

20170213213033_93.jpg

[2013] Time goes by and the rain that came back to real man !!

20170213213157_96.jpg

[2014] After returning to the drama 'I am so lovely to you'

20170213213306_97.jpg

[2015] Rain on stage at the concert,

20170213213431_100.jpg

[2016] Drama 'Come back Uncle', I did not know you would be a man at this time ...

20170213213456_102.jpg

[2017] The birth of the enormous 'couple of the century'

20170213213812_104.jpg

20170213213956_105.jpg

These two are already expected.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170214n03931

***********************************************************************************************

Next,

for KTH, many more years of screen projects that will bring her lots of joy and success; :wub:

for Rain, same as we wish for KTH, in his singing, dancing, and screen projects and......someday......incredibly......at Grammy Awards! :wub:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I think so too that Rain will not stop singing and dancing. They are in his blood. I saw his latest IG update (which I will post after this along with an English translated article about him). He seemed truly inspired by the Grammy Awards and added a meaningful word “someday”. We shall see new and more in the singing and dancing department of his through this inspiration! I like to think that with KTH attending the GA along with Rain, she is also truly inspired to give all the love, support and strength to Rain to make this inspiration a reality, someday.

Oh yes, I forgot that momentarily that LBS will act as Rain’s coach in the movie! :tongue::lol:   Is this the first collaboration between Rain and LBS in a screen project? 

I can’t access Weibo for months already. So, no idea what are the updates there. I understand that are a lot of news update not on just Rain/KTH but both too. So, I have to just rely to those kind souls who transfer them in the IGs. :lol:

Nancyzak ye, dear - 1st team-up together. But, they're friends for quite a long while now since his 2nd wife, Lee Yoon-jin, a professional Korean-English interpreter was RAIN's 2nd English teacher. But, it was just a short period of time - She started teaching him with his U.S. debut only 100 days away. He did not have enough time to learn English step by step from her. So, her teaching was focused on how to deliver ‘key messages’ in English during interviews in US that time. :lol:

I guess it’s always been really tough for anyone outside of China to access Weibo sometimes.:o

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

G

Reveal hidden contents

20170121_1484987435_98961700_1.jpg

◆ Unusual childhood

The representative goddess Kim Tae Hee of Korea. It is also different from childhood. Unconscious eyes, clear socks, and immaculate skin. It boasts other genes from cotyledon. It was already the life of the goddess that was predicted from this time.

20170121_1484987477_17186500_1.jpg

◆ As we all know,

KTH is from Seoul National University. She made her presence more prominent. It is the number one school in all the subjects of all subjects in high school days. The word 'fraudulent character' comes to the temple. Thanks to this, Kim Tae-hee entered Seoul National University, which is considered as the best university in Korea. There, too, was designated as the 'representative goddess'.

20170121_1484987509_99914300_1.jpg

◆ Look pretty now, debut

It is a wonderful fine owner who can not but make his debut. Kim Tae-hee, who entered the entertainment industry with CF, I've received countless casting suggestions before. Kim Tae-hee became a star with CF alone. After that, he was chosen as the star of the drama.

20170121_1484987541_87012700_1.jpg

After the debut ◆ Mimo Flower Road

Every moment is a Leeds time. After debuting, Kim Tae-hee, who showed off the beauty of all over the world on any broadcast. He actively appeared in SBS 'Let's Go', 'Stairway to Heaven', 'Love Story in Harvard', KBS2 'Iris', MBC 'My Princess', SBS 'Yong-pal', Movie 'Chungcheon', 'Grand Prix' .

Reveal hidden contents

20170213210031_52a.jpg

[1998] A cute figure of Rain at the time of 'Fan Club' activity

20170213210522_cc.jpg

[2003] The drama 'Let's go to Sangduyah school' is attractive

20170213210855_53.jpg

[2004] The performances at 'The 15th Seoul Song Festival'

20170213211013_54.jpg

[2005] The first solo concert was held,

20170213211305_62.jpg

[2006] His debut film "Cyborg, but it's all right"

20170213211501_65.jpg

[2007] Jump and fly ~ The stage is always the best!

20170213211633_68.jpg

[2008] Hollywood movie 'Ninja Assassin' press conference, full of charm

20170213211815_70.jpg

[2008] Interview with the movie 'Speed Racer', long hair sexiness in Ninja Assassin'

20170213212021_73.jpg

[2009] The whole nation has fallen into 'Rainism' ... "

20170213212343_81.jpg

[2010] The birth of a famous song 'Song to catch you' "I was familiar with my body for a moment ~"

20170213212515_84.jpg

[2010] The drama 'Fugitive-Plan B', both actors met the best spouse

20170213212640_85.jpg

[2010] 'Guangzhou Asian Games' closing ceremony, the world is soaked with rain charm

20170213212733_88.jpg

[2011] In the last concert before enlistment "

20170213212930_91.jpg

[2011] The last appearance of rain before enlistment, full of regrets in face expression ㅠ

20170213213033_93.jpg

[2013] Time goes by and the rain that came back to real man !!

20170213213157_96.jpg

[2014] After returning to the drama 'I am so lovely to you'

20170213213306_97.jpg

[2015] Rain on stage at the concert,

20170213213431_100.jpg

[2016] Drama 'Come back Uncle', I did not know you would be a man at this time ...

Next,

for KTH, many more years of screen projects that will bring her lots of joy and success; :wub:

for Rain, same as we wish for KTH, in his singing, dancing, and screen projects and......someday......incredibly......at Grammy Awards! :wub:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this picture of him in the Grammy's.............RAIN also posted this in Twitter. :lol: