✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

20 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

Oh great! then this is their new car. good for them :) thank you for this little investigation

It just struck me. Rain's Rolls Royce is black in colour whereas the Bentley is white = black & white = fave colours of KimBi couple :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

It just struck me. Rain's Rolls Royce is black in colour whereas the Bentley is white = black & white = fave colours of KimBi couple :D

I'm still wondering if that Bentley car initially belonged to Rain or to Kim Tae Hee?

7 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I'm still wondering if that Bentley car initially belonged to Rain or to Kim Tae Hee?

In 2011, we saw KTH driving a BMW in an MBC documentary about her (driving to her sister!/ house) and there was another picture that she uploaded in her me2day (which is dormant now as she forgot her password, LOL), of her at the driver's seat of a BMW. Then in 2012, there was a picture of her behind the wheels of Toyota Camry. The latter car was because she was a spokesmodel for Toyota Camry then. After that, we don't see her in any car, until we saw Rain driving the white Bentley with KTH next to him to go to the BBQ restaurant in 2014. I thought the white Bentley belongs to Rain since he was driving that car, but I read somewhere that it belongs to KTH. With the picture of her going to take the white Bentley at night that you posted (and Rain was in overseas at that time, I think), it is possible that the white Bentley is hers. That's all that I can share. :D

So much guess works on who got KTH's bridal bouquet and rumour had it that it was KTH's close friend, HL, who got it.

A recent interview with KTH revealed that it was her costar in Jang OkJung Living in Love (JOJLIL) who got her bridal bouquet. 

I can't recall the name of her costar but the costar played her palace maid in JOJLIL. She has been close to KTH since JOJLIL and through KTH, this costar become a Catholic and (I think, if I read the English translation correct), KTH is her godmother. 

The costar dried the bridal bouquet and sent a picture of it to KTH.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20170206n04834

Let's hope there is more to be revealed from the interview with KTH about her wedding and her new life with Rain after their marriage!

Meanwhile, below is the Image of KTH's costar who was received KTH's bridal bouquet.

2017020701000245400016501.jpg

Image of KTH and the costar in JOJLIL.

d9c20e3b71278052b14dd5de86e56fa9.jpg

Credit image above : Owner.

• Like 2

It's here, as I've hoped for, a glimpse into the wedding, Rain's proposal to KTH and her new life!

Notwithstanding what KTH said, I think Rain would have made a very personal and surely a very romantic marriage proposal to KTH before the wedding. How else would one agree to marry and start the preparation for a wedding if there is not a marriage proposal in the first instant, right? The so called proposal via The Best Present is just a formality and it was sang at the wedding reception/banquet which was an after marriage event. So, the marriage proposal, by convention, should have taken place lonnnnngggg...time ago, like last year or even before that, i.e. before they talked about how to make their marriage announcement! Heh, my two cents...:tongue::lol:

Next up, to expect from the couple, other than their showbiz undertakings, good news that need no further elaboration! :wub::D

Kim Tae Hee Reveals How Rain Proposed To Her

htm_201701191946823279.jpg

In an exclusive interview with Sports SeoulKim Tae Hee talked about the reasons behind their simple and private wedding, how Rain proposed, and what their current living situation is like.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain married earlier this year in January and recently returned from their honeymoon in Bali. Although the couple has been heavily talked about in the media, they tend to keep to themselves. Now, Kim Tae Hee has shared a rare glimpse on what her newlywed life is like.

In regards to the couple’s small-scale wedding, Kim Tae Hee explained that they had narrowed their plans in announcing their wedding down to just two ideas:

“We discussed many ideas on how to announce our wedding since last year. There were two plans. We could announce it to the media and invite everyone that we knew to a large-scale wedding, or we could hold a top secret wedding and reveal the photos afterwards. When we thought about it, the economy was suffering, so we didn’t want to hold a luxurious wedding given the current state of affairs. We finally made a decision after much contemplation.”

– Kim Tae Hee

As for her wedding dress, Kim Tae Hee opted to wear a mini dress that she had designed herself instead of wearing a designer one. According to her make-up artist Jeong Saem Mul, “Her dress shone so brightly, even though there wasn’t a single diamond or jewel embedded in it.”

When asked how Rain had proposed to her, Kim Tae Hee bashfully smiled and revealed that she had received a gentle and moving proposal on the day of the wedding.

“I was proposed to on the day of my wedding. At the banquet reception, [Rain] sang ‘The Best Present’ for me. That was his proposal.”

– Kim Tae Hee

As of now, Kim Tae Hee and Rain are living with Rain’s father’s family, just until they are able to purchase their newlywed home. Kim Tae Hee then revealed some information about how her daily life has changed ever since she got married, to which she explained that it was quite ordinary, and that she lived much like the average housewife in Korea. Every morning, she wakes up and eats breakfast with the family, and then they all attend to their own matters.

She did however express she wanted to be careful in revealing that she lived with her in-laws, due to the negative perception that is prevalent in South Korea.

“Some of the things I’ve revealed have often been misinterpreted. Since we’re living with my father-in-law’s family, I’m cautious in revealing this information because people might ask me, ‘Aren’t you suffering by living with your in-laws?’ But my father-in-law is a very generous man. We are planning to stay at their home until we can find our own newlywed home. I like it.”

– Kim Tae Hee

She also revealed that she has cooked for the family once, and that she was practicing to improve her cooking. She did not comment on whether it tasted well and instead smiled shyly.

“My in-laws have long been eating toast for breakfast, so I don’t really need to prepare anything for them. I’m still learning, but I have cooked a meal for them. I made a jjim (steamed dish) by adding pork and cabbage. It’s up to your imagination on how it would have tasted.”

– Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee went on to reassure her fans and supporters that she would make sure they are informed of any good news regarding the couple in the future.

Source: Sports Seoul

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-reveals-rain-proposed/

• Like 3

Kim Tae-hee and Rain getting furnishings

photo816214.jpg

'Spotted at Nonhyeon Furniture Street' on SNS

The Rain and Kim Tae-hee couple is getting ready to furnish their honeymoon home. They got married on the 19th of January and they have been looking around for furniture ever since they returned from their honeymoon in Bali. Witnesses have been saying they were spotted at the Nonhyeon Furniture Street recently.

The reason why they are only looking for furniture now is because they haven't bought a new house. They are going to start living in Rain's villa for now.

Rain's father and sister live there as well. So for now, the couple will live together there and slowly look for a place of their own not far from the house they are living in now.

Meanwhile, the two are going to focus more on each other rather than work for the time being. Rain is coming out with a new album in March but he hasn't planned out details yet. Kim Tae-hee will also focus more on becoming his wife rather than work.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I am reposting that SNS picture of the couple outside the furniture shop and the comments of some netizens :  "Kim Tae-hee looks really happy" and "Two people are together so it looks good”, which I truly agree! :D.

htm_20170206193642962223.jpg

Credit image above : https://www.instagram.com/p/BQFLafIAWIP/?tagged=김태희

• Like 3

Kim Tae Hee Explains Why Her And Rain Decided To Hold Small-Scale Wedding

February 6, 2017

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg

During a recent interview that took place on February 2, actress Kim Tae Heeopened up about her recent wedding and her life as a newlywed.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain got married on January 19, after approximately four years of dating. They held a small ceremony, and the couple reportedly didn’t inform guests the exact location until the day of in order to try and keep it as private as possible.

“We thought about the circumstances at the time. We didn’t want to hold an overly fancy wedding  when the current economic situation is so difficult. It was a decision we made after much consideration,” the actress explained. “We felt sorry we couldn’t invite many people. We hope that they understand our choice and intention. We were apologetic that everything was so secretive. That’s why we made sure to at least appear in front of the public when we left and came back from our honeymoon.”

Kim Tae Hee went on to cautiously talk about how they’re currently living with Rain’s father and sister at the singer’s place in Cheongdam ward for the time being. She assured everyone that her in-laws treat her well, and that it was just for the time being until their new home was ready.

As for children, she said, “I’ve never publicly revealed my plans for a family before, but I will let everyone know if there is good news to share.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/06/kim-tae-hee-explains-rain-decided-hold-small-scale-wedding/

• Like 2

Kim Tae Hee and Rain captured shopping for their newlywed home

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1486407122_af_org.jpg

Kim Tae Hee and Rain are captured shopping for their newlywed home!

Back on January 19, the celebrity couple officially became husband and wife. A few days later, Kim Tae Hee and Rain were captured in Bali where they enjoyed their honeymoon, and most recently, they were spotted in Gangnam shopping for furniture and home appliances. 

SEE ALSO: Kim Tae Hee amazes with her stunning beauty in 'Cellcure' pictorial 

Currently, the couple is living with Rain's father and sister, but plan to move out to their own home in the near future. Regarding this, Kim Tae Hee has previously commented, "My father-in-law is very nice. We plan to live with him until we find our newlywed home." 

Rain_1486407332_kt.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-captured-shopping-for-their-newlywed-home

• Like 1

Byul Congratulates Rain On His Recent Marriage To Kim Tae Hee | Soompi

C. Hong February 6, 2017

Rain-Byul.png

Singer Byul recently took to Instagram to congratulate her friend and former colleague Rain on his recent marriage to actress Kim Tae Hee.

On February 6, she posted a photo of herself and Rain at a restaurant with a few other friends. In the caption, she wrote, “Last night we couldn’t stop laughing.”

In the hashtags, she added the name of the restaurant and the context for the meeting, as well as a congratulatory message for Rain. One of the hashtags said, “JYP alumni reunion,” referencing the fact that Byul and Rain had previously been signed to JYP Entertainment.

The congratulatory hashtag read, “Ji Hoon, congratulations. Welcome to the world of married life. Next time, bring your wallet. Haha.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were married in January. Meanwhile, Byul and her husband Haha announced that she was pregnant with her second child this past October.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/06/byul-congratulates-friend-former-colleague-recent-marriage/

• Like 2

Rain and KTH at LA airport on 7 January 2017 (arrival on 6 January 2017 LA time(.

KTH is the lady with sunglasses (side profile) to the right of Rain.

Be it second honeymoon or whatever, KimBi couple can escape anytime and anywhere now. May they have a wonderful time in LA, and wherever they shall travel in the US!

16463685_417192585289649_298308686412974

Credit as tagged.

• Like 1

What does it mean by Rain not planning to lead an active life as a singer, as reported below?

I thought Rain is going to launch his next new song soon? 

We shall see what unfolds when each makes a comeback. :D

Kim Tae-hee to resume acting career

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170207

(Celltrion Skincure)

Kim Tae-hee is preparing to return to the small screen soon, according to her agency on Monday. 

“Kim Tae-hee is looking over various works to return to the industry,” Lua Entertainment said. “She’ll meet viewers with a new drama or movie soon.” 

(Allure)

The next project will mark Kim’s return to the small screen after the success of SBS’ drama “Yong-pal,” which ended in 2015. 

(Celltrion Skincure)

Kim, 35, tied the knot with singer Rain on Jan. 19. The newlyweds then spent their honeymoon in Bali. 

Her new husband is also gearing up to release a new song in March but not planning to lead an active life as a singer. 

(Celltrion Skincure)

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201702071743233869750_2

• Like 2

I’ve bold and changed to red in the article below, the addition information from the interview with KTH about her new life as a wife. :D

The Reason Why Kim Tae Hee and Rain Had a Small Wedding Will Make You Love Them More

20170207-rain-kim-tae-hee_main.jpg

IMAGE Lua Entertainment and Rain Company 

Since we first watched Kim Tae Hee on Stairway to Heaven and Rain on Full House aaages ago, we fell in love with them. So when we found out last month that they finally tied the knot after dating for four years, we were really happy for them.

Buuut what made us love them more was the reason why they had a small wedding, which Tae Hee explained during an interview recently. ICYDK, the venue for their small ceremony was only revealed to their closest friends and family a few hours before it happened. (via Soompi.com)

"We thought about the circumstances at the time. We didn't want to hold an overly fancy wedding  when the current economic situation is so difficult. It was a decision we made after much consideration," she explained. "We felt sorry we couldn't invite many people. We hope that they understand our choice and intention. We were apologetic that everything was so secretive. That's why we made sure to at least appear in front of the public when we left and came back from our honeymoon."

Aww, isn't this couple the sweetest? At present, the newlyweds are living with Rain's dad and sister until their new house is done. They were spotted shopping for their new home recently in Gangnam, too.

Wishing you the best, Tae Hee and Rain! ♥

http://www.candymag.com/all-access/the-reason-why-kim-tae-hee-and-rain-had-a-small-wedding-will-make-you-love-them-more-a00005-20170207

• Like 1

I decided to Google/Bing translate the 2 parts of exclusive interview of Sports Seoul with KTH.

As we know very well, such translation is not 100% accurate and some sentences may not make sense (minor edits were made only to those that I could comprehend) but the overall contents should give us good enough ideas of the interview. :D

[Exclusive Interview ①] Honeymoon Kim Tae-hee "I live well and happily. I tried cooking too"

2017020701000240200016121.jpg

[Sports Seoul Namyheon reporter] "It was a hard and difficult time. It was a decision that came after a lot of worries.

" How do you live with the "Top Star" Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple who have returned to their everyday life after a dream honeymoon?

Kim Tae-hee, who had a wedding ceremony on the 19th last month, spoke directly. I met Kim Tae-hee at a cafe in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul on the second day. There was also an actor on this spot. I talked to Kim Tae-hee, who had a leisurely afternoon with my acquaintance after a long time.

◇ Wedding ceremony held at secret society "We did not want to be difficult city, gorgeous"

One of the most curious questions was 'private marriage'. There is a small but meaningful little wedding ceremony in the entertainment industry in recent years. Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple also had a small wedding ceremony. Furthermore, the invited person complained that he was "too much" because he proceeded to the secret meeting to get the place to be contacted only in the morning of the wedding day.

Kim Tae-hee said, "I actually talked a lot about how to get a wedding from last year." There were two plans. It was to be open to the media, to have a large-scale wedding ceremony inviting all the acquaintances, and to open the photo after the wedding ceremony. “ "I thought about the situation at the time. I did not want to have a brilliant wedding ceremony in a difficult and economically difficult city. I made a decision after worrying. I could not help but think a lot of things, “ she explained secretly to the end and explained why the couple had a small wedding ceremony.

The will of both men was revealed at the wedding ceremony. Kim did not wear famous designer brand wedding dress. I wore a mini dress that I designed my own ideas. The makeup artist Jeong Sam-soo, who watched Kim's wedding, said, "It was a touching wedding. Above all, the priesthood of the priest was impressive. I was happy to be able to celebrate the wedding of both people with one heart, and I was happy because of it. "" Kim Tae-hee's wedding dress was brilliant without any jewelry, "explained the situation at the time.

Kim Tae-hee said, "I am grateful for the reaction of people around me. However, I was sorry that I could not invite many people. However, I hope you have understood our will, “she said. So I wanted to let you know about the arrival and departure of the honeymoon. "

On that day, Kim Tae - hee had a wedding ceremony in the blessing of family and friends. I also received a romantic proposal on the same day. "How did you get the proposal?" Asked Kim Tae-hee, "I got it on the wedding day. He gave me a new song 'The Best Gift' at the reception. It was a proposal. "

2017020701000240200016122.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee have unveiled their honeymoon departure to the sorry wedding ceremony. Incheon International Airport | Kang Youngjo reporter kanjo@sportsseoul.com

◇ Newlyweds are still living with "father-in-law. I cooked for my family. "

It was a happy face. Kim Tae-hee's look was very bright, and it was a relaxed appearance. Kim Tae Hee, who was sitting in the cafe, was wearing sunglasses. Unexpectedly, the wedding ceremony attracted considerable attention, and the appearance of the honeymoon destination in Bali, as well as being a topic of interest, became a cautious figure as well.

I said to Kim Tae-hee, "Why did you wear sunglasses?" "I did not do much make-up. It's still an actress ... “she said nervously.

How do you start your day with 'wife' and 'daughter-in-law' Kim Tae-hee, not 'actor'? Rain and Kim Tae-hee couple still can not arrange honeymoon house, and father and sister are living together. Kim Tae-hee said, "There are times when things that are honest are coming back to misunderstandings. I live with my father-in-law. "I am very careful to hear that you are saying, 'Is not it a marriage?'" She says. I plan to live together until I have a new home. Good, “ she laughed brightly.

Kim 's everyday life was ordinary. I wake up and eat breakfast with my family, and begin their daily routine. On this day, I went out for a while to meet with Mr.

"Have you ever cooked a meal for your family?" She said, "Breakfast (in your family) has been eating bread for a long time. So I do not have much specially prepared, “ she said. I tried food for my family. I made pork and cabbage and steamed it. After that, I'll leave it to my imagination. "

I also enjoyed having a honeymoon with my family. I thought it was a happy day because I had a nice, nice father-in-law, a good sister-in-law and a safe husband. I did not say a specific family plan, but I said, "I'll let you know if I have some good news."

whice1@sportsseoul.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20170206n04826

*****************************************************************************************************

[Exclusive interview ②] The truth of Kim Tae-hee's bouquet "

2017020701000245400016502.jpg

[Sports Seoul Namyheon reporter] The secret of Kim Tae Hee bouquet was revealed.

It was not Honey Lee. In fact, Kim Tae-hee's bouquet was received by another actress. The two people got together in 2013 with SBS drama 'Jang Okjeong, live in love' together. Han Si Eun was baptized in the church following Kim Tae - hee, a devout Catholic. Kim Tae-hee became the godmother of Han Si Eun and has been studying Bible together a few times a week so far. 

Kim Tae-hee said, "In fact, the bouquet was received by the poet. It was mistakenly known to have received a toothbrush. This is the intention not to be interested in marriage, "said" In fact, there is a secret in the bouquet. My sister made her own bouquet, but I do not know what the atmosphere is, so I prepared two of them in different colors. "

"The bouquet has already been received by Han Si Eun, and Rain said," Let 's give Honey Lee the other bouquet, "and the husband and Honey Lee are very friendly. Naturally gave the other bouquet to Honey. Two of the same nature. Both have the same personality. Rather, Honey Lee now side her husband. I feel like I've lost my side. "

2017020701000245400016501.jpg

The actor who received the bouquet of Kim Tae-hee. Photo | Han Si Eun Instagram

If so, is there something good about the actor? Kim Tae-hee also answered the answer coolly.

Kim Tae - hee said, "Si - eun has no boyfriend. Nowadays, even if you do not have a boyfriend, you do not get a lot of bouquets, “ she laughed. She is a nice and good person. In fact, I meet often, but I study Bible together these days. There is room for us and several others. “ 

What about the mind of Han Si Eun who watched Kim Tae-hee's marriage process and everyday life closest to you.

Han Si Eun said, "(Kim) Tae Hee is my godmother. It is because of my sister that I entered the path of Catholic believers. I really have a lot to learn, "said Kim Tae-hee.

"I received a bouquet from my sister and I felt good. I do not have a boyfriend, "he said once again," the bouquet that I brought home was full of flowers. I dried it well. It was so pretty that the flowers were full, so I sent her to take pictures. It was a very pleasant bouquet, “ she said.

whice1@sportsseoul.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20170206n04834

• Like 2

Hi @Nancyzakthanks so much for the updates. I'm happy KTH shared all those details about her marriage. Sadly, I think I won't be visiting more often, Exams is already fully loaded, and the time table is heartbreaking. 

Btw, I read on kimbi Facebook: Our couple is in Los Angeles, a second honeymoon? 

• Like 2

Sigh a thousand happy sighs. Such a nice feeling backtracking 9 pages of this gorgeous couple. I was away from Soompi and anything Korean. Had been super busy hosting a bunch of people, feeding and entertaining them, and having lots of fun.

Thanks @Nancyzak  @Lucia_love and so many others for the deluge of news and amazing photos that sweeten the time reading and enjoying all the bliss and radiance emitted by the lovey dovey couple. You're right. I'm no longer wedding starved . Oh were we having a hard time alternating with happiness about their coupledom  ( just coined this word hehe ) and exasperated with the loooooooonnnngggg silence regarding their announcement. It was irksome to read about Rain being busy in China and we were like WHERE IS THE RING ???? WHEN IS HE POPPING UP WITH ONE ???? Well now , the only nitty gritty thing is that the announcement came so speedily, knocking the wind out of us. The other is a tiny little feeling that it should been a grand wedding where we can spazz for eternity..... haha. ... you know a magnificent wedding with resplendent bridal dress complete with a train and a romantic show of hundreds of flower blooms and a towering wedding cake. Having said that, I'm really satisfied.

Now it's all rainbow and golden showers land knowing they have tied the knot.

It's the most awesome thing to see them holding hands, arms over each other . Oh gosh, we were so deprived of sightings about their public display of affection and when suddenly they were so touchingly romantic that it's hard to contain the happiness. Love is such a powerful thing.

I love their airport fashion and of course his present of a song to her.

@24snowhite •

IS THIS YOUR FAN-ART NANCY ? LOOKS FAMILIAR. LOVELY.

AND BABIES WOULD COMPLETE THE FAMILY.

Credit to the person who posted the prediction of their children based on gene pooling. C

CAN'T WAIT ..... !!!!

Spoiler

• Like 2

7 hours ago, laughter4christ said:

Hi @Nancyzakthanks so much for the updates. I'm happy KTH shared all those details about her marriage. Sadly, I think I won't be visiting more often, Exams is already fully loaded, and the time table is heartbreaking. 

Btw, I read on kimbi Facebook: Our couple is in Los Angeles, a second honeymoon? 

Hi @laughter4christ,

You are welcome, dear. I think it is necessary to share a bit of new life with the press since there is so love for the newlyweds and as we know, in the entertainment world, the press and celebs are inseparable. Good relationship between the two must be maintained all the time. 

Don’t feel sorry if your absence is necessary. You have to pass your exam and all the best in your exam!!!  :blush:

Yes, KimBi couple is now in US, or LA to be exact with their sighting at the LA airport (as far as we know so far). No idea whether it is a second honeymoon but the couple’s agencies confirmed their flight to US and it is their private visit. Personally, to me, whether it is a second honeymoon or not, it does not matter. The couple is married and they can go wherever they want together and they can treat everyday as honeymoon be they in SK or overseas. :lol:

• Like 2