✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

A preview of Rain in the Chinese Running Man.

OMG! They are so competitive!

I have read a lot of news about most of the Chinese RM cast, but not seen their screen works except for Deng Chao. This is a good time to see all of them in action with Rain!

Credit : - 欢迎订阅 - 浙江卫视【奔跑吧兄弟】官方频道

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thanks for the information about that office building which is also located in Cheongdam-dong. It's srategic for Rain to have his office in Cheongdam-dong as the place is where many talent or entertainment agencies are located and probably with a lot more agencies that provide showbiz related services that make it easy for Rain's staff deal with. Between the two offices, it makes sense to sell that building that was posted by me. It is not fronting the main road and located at a tight corner. Might as well sell and take the proceeds for better use elsewhere.

With an idea of where Rain and KTH's residences and Rain's office are, I can see how the couple travelled at the early stage of their dates, while Rain was in the army. KTH picking up Rain from his office in Cheongdam-dong (on the right of my map) and then, Rain driving her back to her villa in Hannam-dong (on the far left of my map) and then, he taking a taxi to go back to his former residence in Samsung-dong which is next to Cheongdam-dong (back to the right of my map). That is a one long 'V' to travel! By now, the couple would have worked out the most convenient way to date without wasting too much time on the road. 

I read about Namsan Tower. Saw the pictures on the net too. Yes, the thousands of locks! From the map, it actually situated up north to Hannam-dong, where KTH stays. If it is a place worth the visit, I will definitely make my way there. Yup, another one to be added to the SK itinerary! I agree that it's better to bring one's own lock. It should be unique enough to stand out among the locks from Namsan Tower. That I will do. Haha....

I would love to visit the traditional houses too, especially those with families who carry on generations of kimchi and soy making. I watched the Asian Foid Channel recently and there's the female Korean chef who is based in London visiting her friend in SK whose family is into soy-making. There were jars and jars of them lining in the house's compound and the fermentation is from 20 odd years to the more recent ones. Most interesting. I suppose there are places like that opened to tourists?

K-dramas' OSTs in generally are easy to the ears and in turn, well received. Sometimes, I listen to the OSTs of KTH's K-dramas while I do work at the computer. They relaxes. I see that you like the K-dramas' fashion. While I love to watch the array of the cast's fashion and style, it will be my own fashion for myself. I guess it's a top serious shopping for you whenever you are in SK, hunting for the latest fashion? Cosmetics too? A good time for you to practice your Korean language while shopping. You even have your bf to practice with! As for me, nah, not keen on learning the Korean language. No time, and not when I have to purposely drive to the learning centre after work/dinner. I am quite possessive of my 'me' time, hahaha..... :D

Hi Nancyzak about the property, which is a corner lot, IDK why RAIN sold this corner lot in case this is true because as Feng Shui says - Corner lots are simply great for businesses, bad for homes. Corner lot businesses are easier to find since it's highly visible.  The only thing that I can see for corner lot is exposure to car crashes.  About kimchi/soy-making, I heard before that there are companies there during weekdays only who are providing company tour for tourists & student groups that  could provide detailed information on the history of and materials used for kimchi, along with the hands-on kimchi making programs. This is followed by a tour of the factory and laboratory. Thus, visitors learn the history of traditional Korean food like kimchi, tofu, soybean paste, rice cakes and different kinds of kimchi at a glance. Ye, dear - the reason why I always love to stay in Seoul because I want to shop always in Myeongdong. This is the Orchard Road of Seoul. Seoul is a shopping paradise for all kinds of things like skincare products, cosmetics, fashionable clothes, shoes – yup all the things you see the actresses and actors wear and carry in those K-drama – hahaha.  Seoul is the place to get them all. The #1 thing that my friends ask me to buy when I told them I am going to Seoul for holiday is Skinfood, Missha, Nature Republic etc. – all the skincare products that they are using.  You can buy these skincare products in Seoul for 30% to 50% of what you are paying in in case they have branch in your side.  It is impossible to miss out any of these skincare product shops in Myeongdong because there are just so many of them – there is so much duplication of shops of the same brand within Myeongdong – you can walk a few steps and you will reach another branch of Etude House just a few meters away from another branch. You get free samples always of their products.  They are very generous with them – in fact for some shops, you get a free facial mask from the point you enter the door!  (But, Myeongdong is NOT the only place in Seoul that provides free gifts when you purchase skincare/beauty products.) The shops are usually very crowded and expect long queues to buy your cosmetic products especially over weekends during late afternoons/early evenings. There are tons of free samples they stuff into your shopping bag upon purchase in their shop.  In Myeongdong you will also find big-branded name stores.  There are also many street food stalls serving traditional K-delicacies.  Sometimes I don’t have time for a proper sit-down dinner/lunch, I just grab some food on the go, shop through a few shops/street stalls and then grab something else from the next food stall and continue on! You can buy a lot with just about a day of shopping in Myeongdong – Myeongdong is great for shopping for tourists because of communication. Whether you speak Mandarin or Japanese, they will always have staffs to serve you. Whereas in other parts of Seoul, it is generally more difficult to speak to them as most of them only speak Korean with minimal English. Aside from Myeongdong, I also go to Hongik University (this is the Hongdae Shopping area-) One of the most popular shopping area around universities in Seoul is Hongdae. The whole area starts to open up around 1pm – if you go before lunchtime, most of the shops are closed.  Since this is a university town, the clothes here are quite affordable – A taxi ride from Myeongdong to Hongdae will cost you about US$8 – US$9. :P

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak about the property, which is a corner lot, IDK why RAIN sold this corner lot in case this is true because as Feng Shui says - Corner lots are simply great for businesses, bad for homes. Corner lot businesses are easier to find since it's highly visible.  The only thing that I can see for corner lot is exposure to car crashes.  About kimchi/soy-making, I heard before that there are companies there during weekdays only who are providing company tour for tourists & student groups that  could provide detailed information on the history of and materials used for kimchi, along with the hands-on kimchi making programs. This is followed by a tour of the factory and laboratory. Thus, visitors learn the history of traditional Korean food like kimchi, tofu, soybean paste, rice cakes and different kinds of kimchi at a glance. Ye, dear - the reason why I always love to stay in Seoul because I want to shop always in Myeongdong. This is the Orchard Road of Seoul. Seoul is a shopping paradise for all kinds of things like skincare products, cosmetics, fashionable clothes, shoes – yup all the things you see the actresses and actors wear and carry in those K-drama – hahaha.  Seoul is the place to get them all. The #1 thing that my friends ask me to buy when I told them I am going to Seoul for holiday is Skinfood, Missha, Nature Republic etc. – all the skincare products that they are using.  You can buy these skincare products in Seoul for 30% to 50% of what you are paying in in case they have branch in your side.  It is impossible to miss out any of these skincare product shops in Myeongdong because there are just so many of them – there is so much duplication of shops of the same brand within Myeongdong – you can walk a few steps and you will reach another branch of Etude House just a few meters away from another branch. You get free samples always of their products.  They are very generous with them – in fact for some shops, you get a free facial mask from the point you enter the door!  (But, Myeongdong is NOT the only place in Seoul that provides free gifts when you purchase skincare/beauty products.) The shops are usually very crowded and expect long queues to buy your cosmetic products especially over weekends during late afternoons/early evenings. There are tons of free samples they stuff into your shopping bag upon purchase in their shop.  In Myeongdong you will also find big-branded name stores.  There are also many street food stalls serving traditional K-delicacies.  Sometimes I don’t have time for a proper sit-down dinner/lunch, I just grab some food on the go, shop through a few shops/street stalls and then grab something else from the next food stall and continue on! You can buy a lot with just about a day of shopping in Myeongdong – Myeongdong is great for shopping for tourists because of communication. Whether you speak Mandarin or Japanese, they will always have staffs to serve you. Whereas in other parts of Seoul, it is generally more difficult to speak to them as most of them only speak Korean with minimal English. Aside from Myeongdong, I also go to Hongik University (this is the Hongdae Shopping area-) One of the most popular shopping area around universities in Seoul is Hongdae. The whole area starts to open up around 1pm – if you go before lunchtime, most of the shops are closed.  Since this is a university town, the clothes here are quite affordable – A taxi ride from Myeongdong to Hongdae will cost you about US$8 – US$9. :P

Hi @willenette,

Thank you so much for sharing more details about the tours and the shopping heavens in Seoul! I remember that I used to shop from morning when the shops open for business till night when the shops closed. It was so fun to shop, especially with friends who share the same interest. Yes, I heard a lot about Myeongdong and also shopping spots near universities in SK, where goods are affordable. Isn’t Myeongdong is frequently featured in K-dramas? But gosh, the throngs of people there. KTH’s MP had a scene in Myeongdong and the filming had to stop for a while as it attracted too many onlookers. Can I equate that with Japan’s Harajuku kind of crowd that is found along the long shopping street? 

Yes, my side here also have all the SK cosmetic brands that you mentioned. It’s worth buying in SK then with that kind of big discounts and of course, with such discount, one can’t expect any freebies. You get lots of samples, nonetheless! You must be carrying bags and bags of purchases to go back home?! 

As for me, I am very much influenced by Western cosmetics and skin care and not the type who is quick to switch brands. I have not dropped by any of the SK cosmetic and skin care shops at my place yet, but one can't miss the huge displays of K-idols and K-celebs to attract passers-by. Maybe I should check them out one day just to sate my curiosity.  

About Rain’s property, I am reposting the pictures here again, for easy reference.

rain_kjp.jpg?w=584

I do agree to the plus point in terms of Feng Shui, for a property located at a corner. Vehicles cornering the property has the effect of enveloping the property and thus, according to Feng Shui, enveloping all the good vibes for the property. However, if there is a road that is perpendicular to the entrance of the property with on-coming cars, the property will be subject to piercing bad ‘chi’ and it thus negate all the good ‘chi’ from the corner effect. It’s one of those basic Feng Shui rules that I know of. Assuming there’s no road that is perpendicular to the entrance of the property, the good ‘chi’ could still be threatened by sharp edges of buildings or structures surrounding the property. Therefore, apart from the corner, there are other factors to consider too for Feng Shui.

The property is a very typical building in SK, i.e. with no set-back. You are right that people getting in and out of the building needs to be very careful of vehicles going round the corner. There’s a hump to slow down the vehicles on the left side but none on the right.

Is this the property that Rain had dispute with his tenant and the one that he wanted to build a boutique hotel? If this property is one which he had dispute with his tenant, then the property must be in need of extensive repair? Isn’t that his family’s company shifted out of here and the property was closed for renovation? Then it was opened, after completion of renovation? I recall seeing images of the newly renovated version. It was really nice with the deep sea(?) blue that lined the external facade/glass. :D

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you so much for sharing more details about the tours and the shopping heavens in Seoul! I remember that I used to shop from morning when the shops open for business till night when the shops closed. It was so fun to shop, especially with friends who share the same interest. Yes, I heard a lot about Myeongdong and also shopping spots near universities in SK, where goods are affordable. Isn’t Myeongdong is frequently featured in K-dramas? But gosh, the throngs of people there. KTH’s MP had a scene in Myeongdong and the filming had to stop for a while as it attracted too many onlookers. Can I equate that with Japan’s Harajuku kind of crowd that is found along the long shopping street? 

Yes, my side here also have all the SK cosmetic brands that you mentioned. It’s worth buying in SK then with that kind of big discounts and of course, with such discount, one can’t expect any freebies. You get lots of samples, nonetheless! You must be carrying bags and bags of purchases to go back home?! 

As for me, I am very much influenced by Western cosmetics and skin care and not the type who is quick to switch brands. I have not dropped by any of the SK cosmetic and skin care shops at my place yet, but one can't miss the huge displays of K-idols and K-celebs to attract passers-by. Maybe I should check them out one day just to sate my curiosity.  

About Rain’s property, I am reposting the pictures here again, for easy reference.

I do agree to the plus point in terms of Feng Shui, for a property located at a corner. Vehicles cornering the property has the effect of enveloping the property and thus, according to Feng Shui, enveloping all the good vibes for the property. However, if there is a road that is perpendicular to the entrance of the property with on-coming cars, the property will be subject to piercing bad ‘chi’ and it thus negate all the good ‘chi’ from the corner effect. It’s one of those basic Feng Shui rules that I know of. Assuming there’s no road that is perpendicular to the entrance of the property, the good ‘chi’ could still be threatened by sharp edges of buildings or structures surrounding the property. Therefore, apart from the corner, there are other factors to consider too for Feng Shui.

The property is a very typical building in SK, i.e. with no set-back. You are right that people getting in and out of the building needs to be very careful of vehicles going round the corner. There’s a hump to slow down the vehicles on the left side but none on the right.

Is this the property that Rain had dispute with his tenant and the one that he wanted to build a boutique hotel? If this property is one which he had dispute with his tenant, then the property must be in need of extensive repair? Isn’t that his family’s company shifted out of here and the property was closed for renovation? Then it was opened, after completion of renovation? I recall seeing images of the newly renovated version. It was really nice with the deep sea(?) blue that lined the external facade/glass. :D

Hi Nancyzak, it's not surprising that Myeongdong area has been featured in so many films and dramas despite being one of the busiest districts in Seoul. Aside from MP, the famous kiss scene between Yun Eun-hye and Ju Ji-hun, in the hit drama Princess Hours (Goong), was filmed in the crowded streets of Myeong-dong. (I like JJH that's why, I watched this drama) Secret Garden is one of a few of the many dramas filmed here (starring HyunBin). I've been to Tokyo, Japan, dear but can't comment really well if the kind of crowd is similar to what you said. I was also influenced then by Western cosmetics (I was & still am a fan of Clinique brand, though) but after visiting Seoul I've started using their products already because I really find it good for my skin. Ye, we could say that building is a typical building in SK but this is now changing. You know, most new buildings now in SK are tall & there are still currently under construction. The trend has been that tall office towers should have a unique and rather irregular appearance. Large corporations, such as Lotte and Hyundai, seek extraordinary designs, which often produce an iconic shape. And ye, this is the building where RAIN had dispute with his tenant & mentioned that this is for renovation. This was where Rainy Entertainment, now JF Company was occupying. The last that I heard after renovation was he plans to sell it. The picture you posted above is the building look after renovation - Is there another one that you saw, which I missed it somehow? I'm curious of what you saw because of your description. How many floors of that building you saw? The one that he wanted to build a boutique before was the one we saw in V-Line. (a 6-story-building)  He planned to have a small performing arts hall attached to it. :P

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, it's not surprising that Myeongdong area has been featured in so many films and dramas despite being one of the busiest districts in Seoul. Aside from MP, the famous kiss scene between Yun Eun-hye and Ju Ji-hun, in the hit drama Princess Hours (Goong), was filmed in the crowded streets of Myeong-dong. (I like JJH that's why, I watched this drama) Secret Garden is one of a few of the many dramas filmed here (starring HyunBin). I've been to Tokyo, Japan, dear but can't comment really well if the kind of crowd is similar to what you said. I was also influenced then by Western cosmetics (I was & still am a fan of Clinique brand, though) but after visiting Seoul I've started using their products already because I really find it good for my skin. Ye, we could say that building is a typical building in SK but this is now changing. You know, most new buildings now in SK are tall & there are still currently under construction. The trend has been that tall office towers should have a unique and rather irregular appearance. Large corporations, such as Lotte and Hyundai, seek extraordinary designs, which often produce an iconic shape. And ye, this is the building where RAIN had dispute with his tenant & mentioned that this is for renovation. This was where Rainy Entertainment, now JF Company was occupying. The last that I heard after renovation was he plans to sell it. The picture you posted above is the building look after renovation - Is there another one that you saw, which I missed it somehow? I'm curious of what you saw because of your description. How many floors of that building you saw? The one that he wanted to build a boutique before was the one we saw in V-Line. (a 6-story-building)  He planned to have a small performing arts hall attached to it. :P

Hi @willenette,

I've watched Princess Hours and liked it. It's one of the evergreen K-dramas that is a must watch. So, that kiss in the crowd was in Myeongdong! It was well taken. I like that shot. JJH and YEH did a good job in their roles and that's the one and only drama of theirs that I watched so far. I did not watched Secret Garden. Not attracted to it at all. I tried Goong 2 starring Seven but dropped out after first episode as I know it will not be the same as the first. I am very picky, as you know by now. Heh..

I used Clinique before I switched to Clarins and now, I am using L'occitane. What SK skincare are you using now? KTH's endorsed Hanskin BB cream looks interesting as foundation. I notice a lot of Korean ladies use BB cream. Anyway, Koreans are known to have great skin to begin with, principally coming from their diet including kimchi which is known as the world's healthiest food and their observance of good skincare. Friends of mine who visited SK come back regaling about the flawless and milky white skin of the Korean ladies.

On Rain's office that I posted, I vaguely recall seeing better pictures but I may be wrong. It could the same one that I posted as we can see the blue awning at the entrance. That, I remember, is new.

Do you have the picture of his 6-storey building?

Omoooooo....trust some SK media outlet coming up with the collage below and did some digging.

Hah, the couple must be laughing at the collage!

On what the media outlet had dug, it was reported in the article (as I could decipher from the Google translation) that KTH's father was in Ulsan and her mother was in Seoul, when she and Rain holidayed in Jeju Island. 

Meaning to say, whoever the member of KTH's family is, is neither her father nor mother. So, plainly, no marriage talk or how could marriage talk be held?

Now, even with that, there's always representative? Ooppppsssss.....sorry, KimBi couple, as the expressions below go... naughty me for thinking overtime, LOL! :P:D

2016051916115159438_1.jpg

Source of the collage and article : http://news.nate.com/view/20160519n33113

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I've watched Princess Hours and liked it. It's one of the evergreen K-dramas that is a must watch. So, that kiss in the crowd was in Myeongdong! It was well taken. I like that shot. JJH and YEH did a good job in their roles and that's the one and only drama of theirs that I watched so far. I did not watched Secret Garden. Not attracted to it at all. I tried Goong 2 starring Seven but dropped out after first episode as I know it will not be the same as the first. I am very picky, as you know by now. Heh..

I used Clinique before I switched to Clarins and now, I am using L'occitane. What SK skincare are you using now? KTH's endorsed Hanskin BB cream looks interesting as foundation. I notice a lot of Korean ladies use BB creamAnyway, Koreans are known to have great skin to begin with, principally coming from their diet including kimchi which is known as the world's healthiest food and their observance of good skincare. Friends of mine who visited SK come back regaling about the flawless and milky white skin of the Korean ladies.

On Rain's office that I posted, I vaguely recall seeing better pictures but I may be wrong. It could the same one that I posted as we can see the blue awning at the entrance. That, I remember, is new.

Do you have the picture of his 6-storey building?

Hi Nancyzak I've watched Goong 2 of course mainly for Se7en only for the love of him. You know, my fangirl powers are very VERY strong. I'm still proud to be a fan of him. No big loss if you never get to this one, my dear. Nothing could surpass the original. Here's my take on this part 2 of the drama - which had its good points, in spite of its flaws. There’s a whole list of stuff that I found lacking in this show. Despite, I had my Goong 2 obsession since this was the debut drama of Se7en so, this worked for me.  Similar concept from Goong 1 but completely different drama world populated by different characters. As what I've said that this was his debut drama, Se7en, who’s the central character, is an earnest but unnatural actor. But, I was rather tickled. But I salute Se7en for giving his all out on his one and only drama. Se7en is only made for singing. He's just isn’t cut out for acting but it’s so nice to see him doing something outside from his comfort zone… But who knows, maybe his life experiences have added a depth to his acting that wasn’t there before? I have my own DVD copy of this drama, that's why, every time I missed Se7en I just re-watch it - hahaha. I used to be a little thrown by how the music in this show sounded very similar in style and tone to the music in Goong 1, in that it sounded like Goong 1, but wasn’t. I liked the music. It’s true that this show got more and more boring as it got into its later episodes. But, I finished it to the end! Just goes to show that every drama probably does have its own unique value, eh? Pretty decent drama, it was alright.  :P

I've used Clarins & L'occitane once but I find these brands a bit pricey. I've been using The Face Shop & Etude House for my face, Nature Republic for my body & Skinfood for my hands & nails. I've only known Hanskin brand when I visited Seoul since there's no store of this here in my side. I've tried using BB cream but now I've upgraded it to CC Cream. BB Cream is something every K-female never goes without. I remember my dermatologist says that using too many products strips the skin of its own ability to regulate itself.  Ye, most Koreans are known for their flawless & dewy skin without make up. ... I was told by the sister of my BF who's also a dermatologist that they are taught to take care of their skin right from childhood. Korean women visit dermatology clinics frequently —  :P

About the 6-storey-building, I've seen it from one of the Clouds & my 2nd sighting was during the V-Line. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to save that. ;)

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak I've watched Goong 2 of course mainly for Se7en only for the love of him. You know, my fangirl powers are very VERY strong. I'm still proud to be a fan of him. No big loss if you never get to this one, my dear. Nothing could surpass the original. Here's my take on this part 2 of the drama - which had its good points, in spite of its flaws. There’s a whole list of stuff that I found lacking in this show. Despite, I had my Goong 2 obsession since this was the debut drama of Se7en so, this worked for me.  Similar concept from Goong 1 but completely different drama world populated by different characters. As what I've said that this was his debut drama, Se7en, who’s the central character, is an earnest but unnatural actor. But, I was rather tickled. But I salute Se7en for giving his all out on his one and only drama. Se7en is only made for singing. He's just isn’t cut out for acting but it’s so nice to see him doing something outside from his comfort zone… But who knows, maybe his life experiences have added a depth to his acting that wasn’t there before? I have my own DVD copy of this drama, that's why, every time I missed Se7en I just re-watch it - hahaha. I used to be a little thrown by how the music in this show sounded very similar in style and tone to the music in Goong 1, in that it sounded like Goong 1, but wasn’t. I liked the music. It’s true that this show got more and more boring as it got into its later episodes. But, I finished it to the end! Just goes to show that every drama probably does have its own unique value, eh? Pretty decent drama, it was alright.  :P

I've used Clarins & L'occitane once but I find these brands a bit pricey. I've been using The Face Shop & Etude House for my face, Nature Republic for my body & Skinfood for my hands & nails. I've only known Hanskin brand when I visited Seoul since there's no store of this here in my side. I've tried using BB cream but now I've upgraded it to CC Cream. BB Cream is something every K-female never goes without. I remember my dermatologist says that using too many products strips the skin of its own ability to regulate itself.  Ye, most Koreans are known for their flawless & dewy skin without make up. ... I was told by the sister of my BF who's also a dermatologist that they are taught to take care of their skin right from childhood. Korean women visit dermatology clinics frequently —  :P

About the 6-storey-building, I've seen it from one of the Clouds & my 2nd sighting was during the V-Line. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to save that. ;)

Hi @willenette,

Oh, Goong 2 is one and only Seven's K-drama todate? He looks cute actually in the drama but it's just no Goong 1 feel for me. I read that he'll sing an OST for a currently airing K-drama. That should spell his more tangible comeback to K-drama showbiz.

Omoooooo, you sure use multiple Korean skincare! My interest in them is piqued now. I may try a bit. Yeah, Clarins and L'occitane are expensive. Clarins was introduced to me by a colleague whereas I learn to like L'oocitane products through use of the brand's body care in the hotels. From there, I extended my use to skincare. To me, L'occitane is good in its marketing without investing heavily in spokesmodels or in CFs like other brands. It bank on mainly the natural floral and aromatic ingredients with beautifully decorated interior and the neat display of their products. That I find most attractive. I like this kind of setting without being overwhelmed by images after images of spokemodels/endorsers. I want to feel that I buy the products because of the goodness of their ingredients, that are mainly from the nature and produced through personal touch. It may not be exactly like that in reality since the use of chemical to some extent is necessary, but that is what I like. My only complain is L'occitane tends to stop production after sometime and come up with newer products that cost more. That's the business model, but if one believes and uses it, one can't complain like I do, hahaha.....

That's right. I don't believe in using skincare continuously for 7 days a week. I rest my skin during weekend. Dermatologist must be making tons of money in SK, other than plastic/cosmetic/aesthetic surgeons. Manufacturers of skincare and cosmetics too! We are not only talking about the females who are buying but the SK males who are serious with their skincare. Rain is one of them, as we see of him in Rain Effect. I first made aware of male skincare and cosmetics after reading about the male idols using them. That was one eye opener! :P:D

12 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Oh, Goong 2 is one and only Seven's K-drama todate? He looks cute actually in the drama but it's just no Goong 1 feel for me. I read that he'll sing an OST for a currently airing K-drama. That should spell his more tangible comeback to K-drama showbiz.

Omoooooo, you sure use multiple Korean skincare! My interest in them is piqued now. I may try a bit. Yeah, Clarins and L'occitane are expensive. Clarins was introduced to me by a colleague whereas I learn to like L'oocitane products through use of the brand's body care in the hotels. From there, I extended my use to skincare. To me, L'occitane is good in its marketing without investing heavily in spokesmodels or in CFs like other brands. It bank on mainly the natural floral and aromatic ingredients with beautifully decorated interior and the neat display of their products. That I find most attractive. I like this kind of setting without being overwhelmed by images after images of spokemodels/endorsers. I want to feel that I buy the products because of the goodness of their ingredients, that are mainly from the nature and produced through personal touch. It may not be exactly like that in reality since the use of chemical to some extent is necessary, but that is what I like. My only complain is L'occitane tends to stop production after sometime and come up with newer products that cost more. That's the business model, but if one believes and uses it, one can't complain like I do, hahaha.....

That's right. I don't believe in using skincare continuously for 7 days a week. I rest my skin during weekend. Dermatologist must be making tons of money in SK, other than plastic/cosmetic/aesthetic surgeons. Manufacturers of skincare and cosmetics too! We are not only talking about the females who are buying but the SK males who are serious with their skincare. Rain is one of them, as we see of him in Rain Effect. I first made aware of male skincare and cosmetics after reading about the male idols using them. That was one eye opener! :P:D

Nancyzak, ye, that was his only drama - hahaha. He has lent his voice for the official soundtrack of the drama "Monster."  :P

I used the L'occitane fragrance & hand cream before. It's good because it comes from natural plants and essential oils. Actually, I'm using a daily skincare & rest my skin from make-up during Sundays only because that's the only day that I stay at home. :)

Many men especially celebrities are concerned with their skin because of irregular lifestyles and shaving routines. I read that men’s skin contains less moisture and more oil than women. Ye, RAIN Effect show is good, we got to see RAIN in his candid moment. It was there that we saw him moisturize his skin after shaving. We saw that he uses a cleanser and washes his face thoroughly. :D

• Like 1

I was switching from KTH’s IG to Rain’s when I suddenly got this idea......

KimBi couple’s loved up Jeju trip! ;):P:D

13256271_491164784413026_190445111054727

Rain : "Mi Amor, watcha doin’? Ima waitin’ for ya...for our Jeju date!"

13260106_491164794413025_354746747495938

KTH : “Okie-okie...in the next few seconds! To Jeju we go!"

I

I

I

V

stock-illustration-56392332-red-silhouet!

Credit : Mademoiselle Paris

Credit :

The first two images : Rain and KTH’s IGs.

The third image : owner.

KimBi couple and everybody......

weekend%2Bmessages10.jpg

Credit image above : owner

Documentary of the Chinese Running Man that Rain participated in.

Credit : 浙江卫视【奔跑吧兄弟】官方频道 - 欢迎订阅 -

What I could gather (based on my very limited Chinese language), the comments by the cast of the Chinese RM about Rain :

Spoiler

13265939_491458391050332_337310790378257

L to R : Angelababy, Rain and Zheng Kai (Ryan Zheng)

Angelababy : 

When looking at 10 person, only can see Rain in colour!

He is talented.

Zheng Kai :

ZK used to watch Rain’s performances when young and excited/touched to meet Rain in this RM.

Rain targets well to knock off opposing party’s “attacks”. ZK tried to physically knock against Rain but he fell instead.

Rain uses his brain. An example was when he washed the fruit in the first part of the identify-the-fruit contest.

He has sharp eyes as he was able to identify the pineapple to match the closed-up picture of the fruit in the third part of the identity-the-fruit contest.

[Note : Rain successfully identified all the 3 fruits himself in the identify-the-fruit contest]

Rain is physically fit and his presence is very much felt when chasing to rip name tags in the mall.

ZK was jubilant in ripping Rain's name tag and wanted to show off by posting about it everywhere including his computer, LOL!

13267695_491458411050330_328035891984203

L to R : Singer (sorry, no idea as to his name) and Deng Chao

Deng Chao :

He thinks Rain is as strong as a bull. He takes care of everybody and protects where possible.

Singer :

He himself is usually good in ...(no idea what he says here) but unfortunately he met Rain in this Chinese RM episode and lost to Rain when Rain ripped his name tags.

13263812_491458444383660_695642966705622

L to R : Li Chen and Chinese RM cast (sorry, no idea as to his name)

Li Chen mentioned about Rain but sorry, can’t make out what he said.....

13233089_491458477716990_250562666948644

Wong Cho Lam

It looks easy on Rain to do the chest press while singing but WCL can’t even move it!

He meant that Rain is so strong!

Pictures of KTH’s images posted by the participants of Hanskin's Beauty Class recently.

13221315_491468281049343_799431357437340

On May 20, 2016 at 5:55 PM, willenette said:

Nancyzak, ye, that was his only drama - hahaha. He has lent his voice for the official soundtrack of the drama "Monster."  :P

I used the L'occitane fragrance & hand cream before. It's good because it comes from natural plants and essential oils. Actually, I'm using a daily skincare & rest my skin from make-up during Sundays only because that's the only day that I stay at home. :)

Many men especially celebrities are concerned with their skin because of irregular lifestyles and shaving routines. I read that men’s skin contains less moisture and more oil than women. Ye, RAIN Effect show is good, we got to see RAIN in his candid moment. It was there that we saw him moisturize his skin after shaving. We saw that he uses a cleanser and washes his face thoroughly. :D

Hi @willenette,

I only use L’occitan skincare. I used to be carried away with the fragrances. Whose not, yah?! They all smells so good, but they ended up being displays in my shelf after a few spritzes. My friend told me to spray in the wardrobe so as not to waste them. That’s one good idea.

Rain not only thoroughly cleanses his face but using the cleanser to the very last bit! In his Rain Effect, I noted that he goes for his facials and hair wash and styling on his way to airport for departure to one of the cities in Japan. They were done at the house of the hair stylist.

The closest to me seeing KTH doing anything near to cleansing her face was only her holding cotton pads to dab her eyes during the break for the filming of MP.  She was talking to the interviewer while holding the cotton pads. Maybe can't count that as cleansing at all. I can't recall whether it was in the BTS or the documentary on her on 2011. 

I have here the SK news article that shows parts of Rain’s S-villa in Cheongdam-dong, which is about 20 minutes drive to KTH's villa. I earlier on mistook the short distance place to his apartment in Sinsadong. That could be mere minutes! It's one of those articles that I've saved but forgotten to post after awhile. Just found it while I was browsing through my folder.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160321n41440

On 5/22/2016 at 0:38 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I only use L’occitan skincare. I used to be carried away with the fragrances. Whose not, yah?! They all smells so good, but they ended up being displays in my shelf after a few spritzes. My friend told me to spray in the wardrobe so as not to waste them. That’s one good idea.

Rain not only thoroughly cleanses his face but using the cleanser to the very last bit! In his Rain Effect, I noted that he goes for his facials and hair wash and styling on his way to airport for departure to one of the cities in Japan. They were done at the house of the hair stylist.

The closest to me seeing KTH doing anything near to cleansing her face was only her holding cotton pads to dab her eyes during the break for the filming of MP.  She was talking to the interviewer while holding the cotton pads. Maybe can't count that as cleansing at all. I can't recall whether it was in the BTS or the documentary on her on 2011. 

I have here the SK news article that shows parts of Rain’s S-villa in Cheongdam-dong, which is about 20 minutes drive to KTH's villa. I earlier on mistook the short distance place to his apartment in Sinsadong. That could be mere minutes! It's one of those articles that I've saved but forgotten to post after awhile. Just found it while I was browsing through my folder.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160321n41440

Hi Nancyzak, that's what I'm doing once a week - hahaha.  I think I've told you before that RAIN uses a few spritzes of his favorite cologne or perfume to make the inside of his car smells NICE?  Ahhh...........thanks for sharing the link, the image of the villa, where he's staying right now. I've seen this news some months back with the picture of the villa. :P 

• Like 1