✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

44 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you and Belated Happy Easter to you too!

Thanks also for the information on Rain's cars and dogs. Any idea what happened to his two golden retrievers since Rain is always seen with his either Sarangy and Jangguny after his discharge from MS?

As for KTH, I knew that she had a little white dog. Not sure whether she still has the same dog since dog also has it's lifespan,  but in the recent Running Man show, she called LW while he was shooting RM with others, to walk the dog with her. Ah, such a lovely siblings' relationship, walking dog together and if you've seen the RM video that I posted in KTH's thread, I love to see how LW gently talks to KTH over the phone. Another thing for sure, in the RM show. He is admired and gets good treatment because of who his sister is. He is lucky in that sense and leads a comfortable life, like the Koreans are fond of saying. Haha... :D

Nancyzak, sorry, dear no idea what happened to his (2) big dogs..... I was told that the average lifespan for a Golden Retriever is about 10 to 13 years & they are susceptible to specific ailments..... I read that there's a study trying to determine why the breed's lifespan is shrinking. ... The Vet says that "Canine cancer has become a dog owner's greatest fear.  Obese dogs have a shorter life span, which RAIN's (2) retrievers were not. :P So, I wonder were they sold, given away or something happened to them. :phew:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome!

Yes, I hope KTH celebrates her birthday, magically and wonderfully, with her family and Rain today. If for whatever reason, Rain is caught in a busy schedule for the filming of CBA, maybe he'll send a huge and lovely bouquet of flowers to her and to follow with his personal gift when they meet? Ah, that's how I like to imagine it! :wub::D

Nancyzak, don't imagine it, I'm sure it will happen. Hahaha - :D   As one of my K-boy friend’s said going to the army for two years can really change you. I think RAIN is a very sweet person to his GFs & for sure sweeter now - My boyfriend told me that most of his friends after spending two years in the army they went from being a typical rich, spoiled bad boy to being a nice boy. Because of him I learned so much about K-culture and I also learned a lot about K-guys. :P

:P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, don't imagine it, I'm sure it will happen. Hahaha - :D   As one of my K-boy friend’s said going to the army for two years can really change you. I think RAIN is a very sweet person to his GFs & for sure sweeter now - My boyfriend told me that most of his friends after spending two years in the army they went from being a typical rich, spoiled bad boy to being a nice boy. Because of him I learned so much about K-culture and I also learned a lot about K-guys. :P

:P

Hi @willenette,

I sure learn a lot about K-culture from you, in turn! :wub::D

I am curious about something. I know in army colleges, students are taught, apart from the routine army drills, the art of socializing that includes the proper handling of cutlery, manner of partaking meals, right up to dancing, just like what we see in soldier/military films. Do they have this as part of MS in SK?

Of course, we all know that Rain does not need to go through that kind of training as he should already acquired all the necessary fine social skills through his years in showbiz and interaction with people of many levels right up to the president. If at all he does as being part of MS, it should be a refresher.

I read the interviews of some male celebs who admit to appreciating their families/loved ones more after MS. I do believe you that Rain should be sweeter now, to KTH. I am sure KTH is just as sweet to him as well. Haha, I keep thinking of her walking his dog, Sarangy. Isn't that sweet of her to care for his beloved dog while he was busy filming? That's only one bit that we were lucky to see! :P:D

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I sure learn a lot about K-culture from you, in turn! :wub::D

I am curious about something. I know in army colleges, students are taught, apart from the routine army drills, the art of socializing that includes the proper handling of cutlery, manner of partaking meals, right up to dancing, just like what we see in soldier/military films. Do they have this as part of MS in SK?

Of course, we all know that Rain does not need to go through that kind of training as he should already acquired all the necessary fine social skills through his years in showbiz and interaction with people of many levels right up to the president. If at all he does as being part of MS, it should be a refresher.

I read the interviews of some male celebs who admit to appreciating their families/loved ones more after MS. I do believe you that Rain should be sweeter now, to KTH. I am sure KTH is just as sweet to him as well. Haha, I keep thinking of her walking his dog, Sarangy. Isn't that sweet of her to care for his beloved dog while he was busy filming? That's only one bit that we were lucky to see! :P:D

Hi Nancyzak I'm not so sure if all K-schools do this, dear. But, I was told that there was a school that does this - they teach their students the principle of universal military duty. Students spend at least (1) hour daily in military training. And concluded that those who don't learn military skills are not Koreans. You see, conscription together with tax-paying has been proclaimed the main duty of Korea's citizens. I couldn't agree with you more - that they appreciate more their families & loved-ones after MS - I guess because they've been away from them for almost (2) years. KTH is such a very sweet GF indeed! No doubt about it for everything that she has been doing for RAIN. You know, that was Hanna has been doing then - taking care of his dogs. Hahaha - Now, there's KTH helping her out, maybe. Before, I remember that Hanna didn't want to stay at home when RAIN was there because according to her, she's always tired of all RAIN's demands & needs. RAIN always tells her to give him water - that's all the time.....Hahaha. While RAIN was busy doing & tinkering his laptop. :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak I'm not so sure if all K-schools do this, dear. But, I was told that there was a school that does this - they teach their students the principle of universal military duty. Students spend at least (1) hour daily in military training. And concluded that those who don't learn military skills are not Koreans. You see, conscription together with tax-paying has been proclaimed the main duty of Korea's citizens. I couldn't agree with you more - that they appreciate more their families & loved-ones after MS - I guess because they've been away from them for almost (2) years. KTH is such a very sweet GF indeed! No doubt about it for everything that she has been doing for RAIN. You know, that was Hanna has been doing then - taking care of his dogs. Hahaha - Now, there's KTH helping her out, maybe. Before, I remember that Hanna didn't want to stay at home when RAIN was there because according to her, she's always tired of all RAIN's demands & needs. RAIN always tells her to give him water - that's all the time.....Hahaha. While RAIN was busy doing & tinkering his laptop. :D

Hi @willenette,

If there is no maid at home, the little sister will always be at the mercy of older brother! The upside is fat pocket money from Rain. Of course, now, KTH is at hand should any emergency for help arises! Hahaha... :P:D

Before and early on into Rain’s enlistment, his father and sister used to give of him in their SNS accounts. I don’t read about their updates since Rain's discharge. So now, the fans only get Rain’s update on his IG, other than his official news and SNS accounts of others?

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

If there is no maid at home, the little sister will always be at the mercy of older brother! The upside is fat pocket money from Rain. Of course, now, KTH is at hand should any emergency for help arises! Hahaha... :P:D

Before and early on into Rain’s enlistment, his father and sister used to give of him in their SNS accounts. I don’t read about their updates since Rain's discharge. So now, the fans only get Rain’s update on his IG, other than his official news and SNS accounts of others?

Hi Nancyzak, Ye, that's true -  In fact, we were able to get more news about RAIN while he was in MS through them. I guess his Dad isn't as active anymore online because I heard that he's very busy attending his other businesses. Besides, he's the President & CEO of JF Company (formerly known as Rainy Entertainment. This company is still responsible for rain-jihoon.com site, which we also get some info about RAIN. :P

• Like 1

Rain Working on New Album for Comeback

rain2.jpg

Singer and actor Rain is currently preparing for his comeback.

On March 31, an affiliate of Rain’s agency Rain Company stated, “Rain will be making a comeback as a singer this year but the exact date has not been decided yet. He is currently looking over possible songs and slowly starting the album-making process. He will make a comeback once everything is carefully and perfectly prepared.”

Rain’s last comeback as a singer was back in January of 2014 with “Rain Effect.” He is currently starring in SBS‘s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Please Come Back, Mister.” Rain is also getting ready for his world tour.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/30/rain-working-on-new-album-for-comeback/

Rain denies new song release in May

Singer-actor Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, will not be releasing new songs in May, his management agency Rain Company confirmed on Thursday.

“He plans to make a comeback this year, but an exact date has not been set,” said an official from his agency.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160331

Many Korean local media outlets reported that he will release new songs in May, but his agency said that it may not be possible due to the singer’s world tour concert “The Squall” in China and Malaysia, which will be in April and May, respectively.

The 33-year-old is currently playing a lead role in SBS’ drama series “Please Come Back, Mister.”

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201603311156273437270_2

• Like 1

This is a quite sometime ago news.

The full Eng subbed video is posted in the spoiler below the article.

Kim Tae Hee Alludes to a Possibility of Appearing on “Running Man”

kim-tae-hee.png

Actress Kim Tae Hee’s possible appearance on “Running Man” is gaining interest in the entertainment world.

In the recent episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” the unlucky ones in the entertainment world gather and spend time figuring out who truly is the most unlucky one of the bunch by playing games.

The “Running Man” cast members first set out to find team members who will participate in the festival.

Spoiler

As a team leader, Yoo Jae Suk visits actor Nam Chang Hee to scout him as the first member of his team. Nam Chang Hee replies, “There’s someone more unlucky than me. It’s actress Kim Tae Hee’s younger brother Lee Wan.” Then they both visit Lee Wan. He welcomes Yoo Jae Suk and Nam Chang Hee looking handsome as ever even though their visit is unexpected.

While Yoo Jae Suk is carrying on, the cast members are pleasantly surprised when Lee Wan receives a phone call from his sister Kim Tae Hee. She had called him to ask him to walk her puppy.

At her call, Yoo Jae Suk expresses uncontrollable excitement. Kim Tae Hee then responds saying, “I got so lucky. Please invite me next time.” Her reply alludes to a possibility of her appearance on the show grabbing many people’s attention.

On the “First Bad Luck Festival,” actors Lee Wan, Nam Chang Hee, entertainer Hong Jin HoAfter School’s Lizzy, singer and actress Wax, singers JungahPark Myung HoV.One, and Turbo’s Mikey make their appearance. This episode will air on March 27.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/26/kim-tae-hee-alludes-to-a-possibility-of-appearing-on-running-man/

The RM video, Eng subbed.

Spoiler

Credit : KIM JONG KOOK

Selfie time!

Rain's selfie with "Please Come Back, Mister" team

photo707295.jpg

Singer and actor Rain took a selfie with the "Please Come Back, Mister" team.

Rain posted this picture on his Instagram.

In the picture are RainOh Yeon-seoLee HoneyChoi Won-yeongYoon Park and Lee Tae-hwan. In the drama, they don't get along but in real life, they are the best of friends.

Meanwhile, "Please Come Back, Mister" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-s-selfie-with-please-come-back-mister-team-92898.html

*********************************************************************************************

So did KTH and two of her castmates, during YP filming break.

KTH and JHJ were leads in Nine Tailed Fox/Forbidden Love, a 2004 drama.

In YP, JHJ’s brother character put KTH’s sister HYJ character sedated for years, because the brother is hard up for the family's wealth and power! 

Jo Hyeon-jae and Kim Tae-hee, "We're friends"

photo633498.jpg

Jo Hyeon-jae posted a picture of himself and Kim Tae-hee on his Instagram saying, "With Jang Gwangand Kim Tae-hee".

The three of them are posing in the funeral set of the SBS drama "Yong Pal"Kim Tae-hee's beauty is ravishing.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee is starring in the SBS drama "Yong Pal" as Han Yeo-jin.

http://www.hancinema.net/jo-hyeon-jae-and-kim-tae-hee-we-re-friends-86631.html

• Like 1

The link below is an SK news report of an interview with Lee Wan.

He was probably asked the question about KimBi couple and he replied that he wondered when KTH and Rain will marry and that he is still feeling awkward with Rain as they do not meet each other often

He also said that he was happy for KTH for winning awards last year.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160401n04116

• Like 1

Rain in LOVO ads.

From mall websites.

12794857_474912219371616_427651692925419

Spoiler

12672164_474912199371618_685488633834433

12916951_474916156037889_684916819019508

10955583_474916196037885_472940747100998

******************************************************************************************

Rain in Mentholatum ads.

My screen caps from Mentholatum & mall websites.

12898217_474912089371629_155620273613151

Spoiler

12472311_474911946038310_184693375312921

12494846_474912069371631_415927248643037

12439438_474912052704966_672926499856772

12888739_474912116038293_857228317663913

12916209_474912146038290_409404364707804

12916885_474912176038287_776373063136277

• Like 1

Article: Lee Wan, "I don't know any details about Kim Tae Hee and Rain's marriage plans... I'm curious too"

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+5,464, -35] Must be frustrating for him. Even when he gets his own interviews, people only ever ask him about his nuna.

2. [+3,447, -30] No point in asking her dongsaeng that stuff

3. [+2,602, -24] I'm sure they'll get married when the time is right

4. [+1,427, -66] Such blessed genes..

5. [+1,317, -54] He looks like her with long hair, I thought the thumbnail was Kim Tae Hee

6. [+263, -3] Being known as 'Kim Tae Hee's dongsaeng' might get him fame but I don't know if it's a good thing that he's more known for that than anything else...

7. [+244, -2] People are still focusing his nuna on him... should've talked about something else

8. [+182, -6] They're two separate individuals, please stop asking him about his nuna already, it must be so frustrating for him

Credit: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/lee-wan-reveals-he-doesnt-know-kim-tae.html

• Like 1

Korean Fans In AWE Of Rain And Kim Tae Hee’s PERFECT Relationship After Dog Photos Go VIRAL

Although Rain and Kim Tae Hee both have incredibly busy schedules, they continue to show that their relationship is still growing strong. 

In fact, media outlets recently caught what appeared to be the actress taking her boyfriend’s dog out for a walk. After seeing Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s dog, netizens expressed their respect for the long-lasting relationship, noting that the two celebrities must really be in love and that they really match each other very well.

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

201603221414_61130010468035_1201603221414_61130010468035_2

[ +1,082 / -72] It is great to see them together for a long time… And they don’t even media play themselves… They look good together

[ +864 / -40] Wow a media play about a dog is on top

[ +793 / -23] The dog walked Kim Tae Hee hahaha He is so big!

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/korean-fans-in-awe-of-rain-and-kim-tae-hees-perfect-relationship-after-dog-photos-go-viral/

• Like 1