✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thanks for sharing the various “Days" in SK. The celebratory mood gets going and roll over from month to month. It’s must be so nice to be in SK during these times. :P:lol:

The special video clips above are from Rain’s Official Channel in Youtube. Is he not ‘teasing” for a comeback with a new album?

Hi Nancyzak, it seems a teaser, dear. But I hope we could get to see more of this when he officially release the album. It was reported that the album will be released 1st half of this year. It's already March so, I hope we hear some updates on this soon. :P

• Like 1

***Noona? True, that KTH is older than RAIN but it's just a 2-year gap.....a very short difference. Does it really matter anymore? Of course, if having children is in your plans and you’re a man, the age of your partner matters. Overall, I don't think it matters and it is funny to me that it is even a question. :P

9 Korean celebrities who are dating noonas

ca030e10-3e2a-44d0-8087-47d38e5e7997.png

Because, noona, you are my girl! Real-life noona romance has been on the rise in Korea. Let’s check out Korean male celebrities who are dating or married to their noonas.

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. Rain (33) and Kim Tae Hee (35)

0b7b0bdd-9194-472d-a1ec-26ce883f7359.jpg

The Please Come Back, Mister actor and the Yong Pal actress have been dating since 2012.

When asked the big question about marriage, Kim Tae Hee revealed that she and Rain do talk about it. “To be absolutely honest, Rain and I naturally talk about marriage because we're in a relationship,” she said, “But we've never planned or taken any specific actions towards it.”

source : dramafever

• Like 3

Images of KTH from SBS Yongpal official site.

The time when Han Yeo Jin was ‘imprisoned in the watery world'.

Img0404_20150817234108_2.jpg

Spoiler

Img0404_20150817234108_1.jpg

Img0404_20150817234108_3.jpg

Img0404_20150817234108_5.jpg

Spoiler

Img0404_20150817234108_4.jpg

Img0404_20150817234108_6.jpg

Img0404_20150817234134_3.jpg

Spoiler

Img0404_20150817234108_8.jpg

Img0404_20150817234134_1.jpg

Img0404_20150817234134_2.jpg

Img0404_20150817234134_4.jpg

Spoiler

Img0404_20150817234134_5.jpg

Img0404_20150817234134_6.jpg

Img0404_20150817234134_7.jpg

• Like 2

Rain’s Fans Support “Please Come Back, Mister” Drama Crew With Food and Coffee

rain1.jpg

Fans of singer/actor Rain, who is currently acting a double role in SBS‘s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Please Come Back, Mister” (written by Noh Hye Young, directed by Shin Yoon Seop) as Lee Hae Joon, the elite, handsome second generation chaebol manager of a department store and a long-time section head of the store who miraculously becomes Lee Hae Joon, sent food cars to the set of the drama to support the actor and the crew.

Meal and coffee cars decorated with witty banners such as, “Today, it’s on me (manager Hae Joon)” and “Eat up! It’s okay since I’m the manager” were prepared on the set.

As many actors/actresses and staff had been filming since the early morning, despite the unexpected cold, the food cars sent by the fans were a godsend that was greatly welcomed by everyone who needed to continue filming through the night.

Not only did Rain personally thank his fans who came to the filming location, he also showed his warmheartedness by serving food to the staff and actors/actresses.

Rain commented by saying, “Due to the nature of the human fantasy comedy genre, everyone, including the actors/actress and staff, are selflessly working as one and doing their best on each scene in order to create a good drama” and “I would like to sincerely thank the fans for caring for the whole drama team while we are working so hard and for giving us your continued support. It’s a very big help. I will work even harder on filming thanks to your support so please look forward to it until the end.”

Meanwhile, “Please Come Back, Mister” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/15/rains-fans-support-please-come-back-mister-drama-crew-with-food-and-coffee/

• Like 1

KTH’s Korean fans and her close friend, Honey Lee, also sent food truck for her and her cast mates and production crew.

Below is the article about HL’s.

Kim Tae Hee Thanks Honey Lee for Coffee Truck on Set of “Yong Pal”

kim-tae-hee-honey-lee.jpg

Beautiful actress Kim Tae Hee expressed her heartfelt thanks to Honey Lee for a coffee truck she sent to the set of “Yong Pal.”

On August 20, Kim Tae Hee posted a photo on her Instagram with the captions, “Honey’s coffee truck arrived in the middle of an overnight shoot. I’ve gained energy. Honey, thank you.”

In the picture, Kim Tae Hee wears the white dress that she is always wearing in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Yong Pal,” and is holding up a cup with a bright smile.

Kim Tae Hee and Honey Lee are known as being university classmates and great friends. Honey Lee is also familiar with the director of “Yong Pal,” having worked with him in “Modern Farmer.”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/19/kim-tae-hee-thanks-honey-lee-for-coffee-truck-on-set-of-yong-pal/

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee 김태희 CELLTRION SKINCURE making 03/13/2016

Credit : thao tran

1455853_465857356943769_3035776262048807

12814644_465857440277094_110406768682082

Spoiler

Look at KTH’s slippers! Edged with fur at the slip-on side.

10277770_465857376943767_122392611230249

250060_465857413610430_77165724981177955

1923829_465857506943754_6635599905933397

10338750_465857306943774_871846098429206

10392209_465857330277105_457476243864574

• Like 2

I think Kim Tae Hee probably calls Rain Jihoonie. This is the cutest form of his name and even some of his male friends call him this:wub:

I saw some Clouds wrote that was Kim Tae Hee with Saran at Rain company, what do you think? Pics were posted on 2016.3.17ISBS3Zr.jpgykZWljT.jpgwyoS8La.jpgtFEj14H.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I think Kim Tae Hee probably calls Rain Jihoonie. This is the cutest form of his name and even some of his male friends call him this:wub:

I saw some Clouds wrote that was Kim Tae Hee with Saran at Rain company, what do you think? Pics were posted on 2016.3.17

Hi @Lucia_love,

Kamsahamnida fior the pictures!

My eyes nearly popped out and I couldn't contain my delight with the pictures of what I think, quite positively, KTH, walking/leading Sarangy!!!

The hair style, colour and length are just right as what KTH iare.having now. The height and size are just right too, and that's already 70% of my belief with the remaining 30% being the Ash brand trainer that she wears. She has liking fior this brand and type of trainer. The first example is the picture by Dispatch on revelation of her dates with Rain in early Jan 2013. Her trainer is almost the same as she wears in the pictures that you posted above.

kim_tae_hee_rain_dating-20130101-003-rit

Here's another picture of her wearing the same brand and type but of different material. This picture was taken at Incheon International Airport, when she was departing for Mexico for SK Instyle magazine photoshoot in Cancun in early 2014.

kth2.jpg?w=620

Credit images above as tagged..

Haha, you and Willenette think almost the same on the name "JiHoon/JiHoonie" that KTH might call Rain. Okay, I take advice on that. I also think that she'll have special endearment for him in their private and romantic moments too., which in my mind, is given for couples who are in stable and loving relationship. ;):D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

Kamsahamnida fior the pictures!

My eyes nearly popped out and I couldn't contain my delight with the pictures of what I think, quite positively, KTH, walking/leading Sarangy!!!

The hair style, colour and length are just right as what KTH iare.having now. The height and size are just right too, and that's already 70% of my belief with the remaining 30% being the Ash brand trainer that she wears. She has liking fior this brand and type of trainer. The first example is the picture by Dispatch on revelation of her dates with Rain in early Jan 2013. Her trainer is almost the same as she wears in the pictures that you posted above.

MOD EDIT - NO QUOTING IMAGES!

Here's another picture of her wearing the same brand and type but of different material. This picture was taken at Incheon International Airport, when she was departing for Mexico for SK Instyle magazine photoshoot in Cancun in early 2014.

Credit images above as tagged..

Haha, you and Willenette think almost the same on the name "JiHoon/JiHoonie" that KTH might call Rain. Okay, I take advice on that. I also think that she'll have special endearment for him in their private and romantic moments too., which in my mind, is given for couples who are in stable and loving relationship. ;):D

omo! these shoes look the same! also the hand and nails of the girl in the pic.. I can't tell exactly but it looks so familiar to me :)

59 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

omo! these shoes look the same! also the hand and nails of the girl in the pic.. I can't tell exactly but it looks so familiar to me :)

Oh yes, the hands and nails.

This should be an evident enough. ;):P:D

naver_com_20160311_131513.jpg?type=w2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

BTW I heard Kim Tae Hee sent a coffee truck for Honey Lee. why not for Rain?:tears:

Yes, KTH sent a coffee truck to HL at CBA filming site recently.

I think first and foremost is to reciprocate HL's coffee truck for KTH when KTH was filming Yongpal last year.

It's a million dollar question whether KTH will send one for Rain. To be very honest, I am divided here, as a fan of KTH. On the one hand, if KTH can send one for HL, why not for Rain, right? On the other, Rain did not send one for KTH when she was filming YP.

I am saying this because we do not know, what kind of arrangement between them and to what extent they are willing to show their affection publicly. We have seen how they separately left the arrival lounge at Incheon International Airport upon their arrival from JVJQ's event in China last year. I have seen the negative reactions or over reactions when KTH did something forward about Rain or related to him. I can't tell how about others on Rain but I don't see anything as bad and the extent of it, say, the IGs, for example. So, it's hard to tell whether KTH will send a coffee truck for Rain.

Hah, maybe there should be a KimBi fans coffee truck for either one one day, to spur them on, or we might see this happening, coming from either one to the other after they get married.

In the meantime, we bask on the likely scenario that while Rain is at rest from filming CBA, KTH is around to privately spend time with him and cheering him on in his acting and while he is at work, she could likely helping him out, say by taking care of his Sarangy. Who knows too, if she sends a coffee truck but never to be publicized?!?! If anyone snooped this, please tell, yah! :w00t::D

P/S. Rain followed HL's IG just a few days ago. He, KTH and HL are following each other's IG now. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Yes, KTH sent a coffee truck to HL at CBA filming site recently.

I think first and foremost is to reciprocate HL's coffee truck for KTH when KTH was filming Yongpal last year.

It's a million dollar question whether KTH will send one for Rain. To be very honest, I am divided here, as a fan of KTH. On the one hand, if KTH can send one for HL, why not for Rain, right? On the other, Rain did not send one for KTH when she was filming YP.

In the meantime, we bask on the likely scenario that while Rain is at rest from filming CBA, KTH is around to privately spend time with him and cheering him on in his acting and while he is at work, she could likely helping him out, say by taking care of his Sarangy. Who knows too, if she sends a coffee truck but never to be publicized?!?! If anyone snooped this, please tell, yah! :w00t::D

Oh, I absolutely agree with all your reasoning!

p.s. kth's hands are the most beautiful female hands I've ever seen.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

A few pics of Rain with Saran

I am not sure about the Bentley Continental, although I read somewhere that KTH has one. All along in my mind, it's Rain's car. If it belongs to Rain, he might have let KTH to drive it, or the reverse of it belongs to KTH. What's yours is mine and what mine is yours, huh?! :P:D

It did occur to me how big Sarangy is and standing next to Sarangy, KTH looks lightweight. Sarangy is a good dog and was behaving very well with KTH in the pictures. Can't imagine Sarangy running wild. Now, that will really be poor KTH. :o:P:D  Theirs must be a case of familiarity out of ties with Rain and much time spend with my each other. Probably, Sarangy was also looking inward for a ride in KTH's car. Look at him with his head out of the car's window. KTH likely dots on him.

I am hoping to see pictures of KTH with General next. She'll probably carry him in her arm unlike Sarangy. :blush:

• Like 1