✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Kim Tae-hee comments on self, "I have a lot of wrinkle

fullsizephoto699648.jpg

Kim Tae-hee criticized her own looks.

The actress shared some of her beauty tips on the TV show "Get It Beauty". She said, "There is something I make sure to do".

Kim Tae-hee took out various type of lip balm and said, "I have a lot of wrinkles".

"I applied lip balm frequently since I was in my early 20s. Applying it frequently is the answer".

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-comments-on-self-i-have-a-lot-of-wrinkles-92242.html

• Like 1

"Either this writer is @rain_oppa's fan or too lazy to find characters’ names” ...continues...with the addition of “Jung Ji Hoon”.

So, are we going to get Rain’s father’s name sometime down the road?

Haha, we shall see! :P:lol:

• Like 1

Other than the above characters’ names, we have here the “same-same” thing between the couple.

Yessss!!! Mr Kim’s coffee and snacks for cast through fan clubs’ orders. I have here pictures of KTH and Rain uploaded in Mr Kim’s IG:

• Like 1

This is not exactly the “same-same” thing. Rather, a coincident that one of KTH’s regular make-up artists from Jung Saem Mool’s inspiration team is also the regular make-up artist of Oh Yeon Seo who stars with Rain in CBA. 

I have here the make-up artist’s IG pics of KTH’s signature on the Jang Ok Jung Living In Love book and the coffee cup with Rain’s image on it. I bet she would have known Rain well before CBA.

Lucky girl! In KTH’s case, she get to travel with KTH due to her make-up commitment with KTH! :D

Spoiler

• Like 1

The same ...... covered face, though for different reason! ;):D

12814514_465386193657552_458150520466155

Credit images :

Rain’s are from SBS CBA FB

KTH’s are from sceencaps.

********************************************************************************************

Though it’s the opposite for each, it’s the same kind of lower lip biting for screen project! :P:D

• Like 1

Just like the lower lip biting above, here are the scenes of KTH in My Princess and Rain in Come Back Alive.

In MP, KTH splashed water that she was gargling onto to Lee Gi Kwang’s face. LGK is a member of Beast, which is under Cube Entertainment agency. Rain was attached to Cube Entertainment/its affiliate before establishing his own RAIN Company.

In CBA, Rain’s face got splashed by the water that OYS took.

Splashed vs. Splashed ...... of the opposite kind! :P:lol:

12821539_465871606942344_658279773626831

Images are my screen caps.

• Like 1

It's White Day in SK today!

So, what is Rain going to get and gift KTH?

Surely, something sweet and romantic! Goes without saying! ;):D

A fan art that I did long time ago and now recycled for this day as it serves the purpose of White Day well.

12657840_455721674624004_238523255086183

These are the new ones, the meaning of which are self-explanatory! :D

12670234_455124134683758_214154472835138

12698664_455124148017090_632331621368003

Credit all all images used in the fan arts above : Owners

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

It's White Day in SK today!

So, what is Rain going to get and gift KTH?

Surely, something sweet and romantic! Goes without saying! ;):D

A fan art that I did long time ago and now recycled for this day as it serves the purpose of White Day well.

These are the new ones, the meaning of which are self-explanatory! :D

Credit all all images used in the fan arts above : Owners

Hi Nancyzak, ye, it's March 14 - This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time in Korea. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. Well, “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. Thanks dear for sharing your fanarts. NICE. :P

On March 14, 2016 at 2:22 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, it's March 14 - This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time in Korea. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. Well, “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. Thanks dear for sharing your fanarts. NICE. :P

Hi @willenette,

I think K-celebs also make White Day a big event. I recall how actors distribute chocolates to castmates in filming sites on that day and get reported. This is in addition to them appearing for their sponsors in CF and ads to celebrate White Day. Hah, manufacturers/suppliers of all kinds of things related to White Day and restauranteurs must be happy on the days running up all the way to White Day. Oh, plus other days like Valentines Day and other couples days in SK.

After White Day will be Black Day falling on 14 April, which is for the singles. I understand that that is the day for the singles to eat the black bean noodles or Jajangmyeon. What a way to be reminded of a blackish day through the black bean noodles.

2 months later, it's the Kiss Day, falling on 14 June. I suppose this is the day when people give free kisses?

So, going by the dates, I relate the singles on Black Day, gets kissed on Kiss Day and celebrate the Valentine's Day as well as the White Day thereafter, in that positive sequence of events. :blush:

24 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I think K-celebs also make White Day a big event. I recall how actors distribute chocolates to castmates in filming sites on that day and get reported. This is in addition to them appearing for their sponsors in CF and ads to celebrate White Day. Hah, manufacturers/suppliers of all kinds of things related to White Day and restauranteurs must be happy on the days running up all the way to White Day. Oh, plus other days like Valentines Day and other couples days in SK.

After White Day will be Black Day falling on 14 April, which is for the singles. I understand that that is the day for the singles to eat the black bean noodles or Jajangmyeon. What a way to be reminded of a blackish day through the black bean noodles.

2 months later, it's the Kiss Day, falling on 14 June. I suppose this is the day when people give free kisses?

So, going by the dates, I relate the singles on Black Day, gets kissed on Kiss Day and celebrate the Valentine's Day as well as the White Day thereafter, in that positive sequence of events. :blush:

Nancyzak, ye, seems it is, dear. A large number of Koreans observe at least (12) unofficial couple-based holidays a year. While these are considered ‘off the calendar,’ the 14th of every month is being recognized by more and more people as a way to celebrate love (or mourn the lack thereof - hahaha). Ye, April 14th is 'Black Day,' this is a day that’s opposite to Valentine’s and White Day. (This isn’t so romantic.) It’s a Korean tradition where the girls and boys who are single people go out together by eating the festive dish, jajangmyun/noodles with black bean sauce. It is a way to have a good time with your friends, celebrate being singles or maybe meet someone. Couples have even more days to celebrate their relationship. There's Rose Day in May, Kiss Day in June, Silver Day in July, Green Day in August, Photo Day in September, Movie Day in November and Hug Day in December. The names say it all. :P

· 

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, ye, seems it is, dear. A large number of Koreans observe at least (12) unofficial couple-based holidays a year. While these are considered ‘off the calendar,’ the 14th of every month is being recognized by more and more people as a way to celebrate love (or mourn the lack thereof - hahaha). Ye, April 14th is 'Black Day,' this is a day that’s opposite to Valentine’s and White Day. (This isn’t so romantic.) It’s a Korean tradition where the girls and boys who are single people go out together by eating the festive dish, jajangmyun/noodles with black bean sauce. It is a way to have a good time with your friends, celebrate being singles or maybe meet someone. Couples have even more days to celebrate their relationship. There's Rose Day in May, Kiss Day in June, Silver Day in July, Green Day in August, Photo Day in September, Movie Day in November and Hug Day in December. The names say it all. :P

Hi @willenette,

Thanks for sharing the various “Days" in SK. The celebratory mood gets going and roll over from month to month. It’s must be so nice to be in SK during these times. :P:lol:

The special video clips above are from Rain’s Official Channel in Youtube. Is he not ‘teasing” for a comeback with a new album?