✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

KTH in Hanskin ad, for omart,CJmall.

37869469L.jpg

KTH's IG pic in this image from Instyle Korea.

Presumably this camera was used for KTH's IG image or her Korea Instyle Feb 2016 pictorial.

I read that this is a high performance camera.

2016021120951D3D(1).jpg

Credit as tagged.

KTH in French Cafe ads.

Credit : FC FB.

12743803_1029517903773989_42389587011718

12779191_1033794920012954_36373863671732

• Like 1

[HanCinema's Drama First Look] "Please Come Back, Mister"

photo698290.jpg

While ratings behemoth "Descendants of the Sun" is plowing through the drama season, this means little to fans outside of the Korean and Chinese markets. After all, a good drama fan should know that numbers do not measure individual enjoyment or cover all viewer tastes. "Please Come Back, Mister" might not be getting the spotlight, but this is not stopping it from being fun.

Do you remember that time when some dramas used to have light parts and dark parts, when they used to know and mostly stick to their chosen tone and genres and when the promotion leading up to those was not for an imaginary series they never turned out to be? "Please Come Back, Mister" brings those times back by being a human drama which remembers the beauty of balance and respecting audiences.

photo698287.jpg

photo698291.jpg

The series is so far a mixture of comedy, revenge drama, family and romance. This does sound complicated and tough to juggle, but it is being done well. The reason for this is that the writer keeps the center of the story and focus stable. Kim Yeong-soo (Kim In-kwon / Rain) and Han Gi-tak (Kim Soo-ro / Oh Yeon-seo) are two people who left this world flawed. They return to erase their regrets and become better people in the process. This means that all facets of human life and their own stories belong here, from their love lives to their fight against the show's villain.

The drama is very rich in ideas and very entertaining in executing them. From the absolutely enjoyable cast channeling their endearing characters perfectly to its humor, there seems to be so much attention to detail and care behind its creation. This is especially refreshing in an industry often too preoccupied with superficial appeal to remember that a living, breathing world is not easy to create, but necessary for immersion and emotional engagement.

As charming as "Please Come Back, Mister" is, it is important to remember that the possibility of conforming is always there for Korean drama. Revenge thrills and cheap melodrama sell, which means that this could very easily lose its balance very soon or by the end. Comedy dwindling as a drama progresses is nothing new, but when it is one of the main strengths of the work, it can be devastating. Which brings us to the biggest flaw, the show's villain and his role in the leads' lives.

photo698288.jpg

photo698289.jpg

Cha Jae-gook (Choi Won-yeong) is a cardboard cutout of a person, a cartoonish existence present to hinder and annoy, rather than truly intimidate. He is living in his own world where the two leads are just collateral damage. This means that an increased focus on him and his evil deeds will only leave less time for the more engaging aspects of the drama.

"Please Come Back, Mister" is the stuff cult favorites are made of. There are formulas to mass appeal, but works like this remind us that "fun" is very subjective. They also remind us that creators are not robots working for our enjoyment, but people whose own love for what they do influences the quality of their work. Let us hope both sides can enjoy this drama to the very end.

"Please Come Back, Mister" is directed Sin Yoon-seob, written by Noh Hye-yeong, and features RainKim Soo-roKim In-kwon and Oh Yeon-seo.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-first-look-please-come-back-mister-92100.html#disqus_thread

• Like 1

On 3/5/2016 at 0:08 AM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

"Ji Hoon" sounds formal like a teacher calling a student. :lol:

Hmmmmm, they could have their own endearing/pet names, other than their own real ones, for each other. :P That is not usual, isn't it? ;):D

Why few are calling Rain, "Bi" now? I see that this Hangul stage name of his is still used when SK MCs address him and in SK news reports. Or, is it that few of his fans use this name because he has the "Rain_oppa"?

Hi Nancyzak,  that IDK, dear but, I only noticed that. Actually, before RAIN made his debut, he was talking to JYP about which stage name to use. JYP said that he gives an impression of sadness when he’s dancing. So, they decided on the name “Bi,” which means sadness, as sad as “rain” falling. And when Rain was recording his debut track, it was raining a lot, so JYP gave him the name ‘Rain. ‘That’s why they chose this name. “Rain” came later, when he chose the Hangul character “Bi” as his stage name. (The Hangul character “Bi” happens to translate into English as “Rain.”) Rain debuted as a back-up dancer and then as a solo act under a stage name "Bi". RAIN officially adopted the English spelling, pronunciation, and meaning of his name, “Rain”, with the release of his second album in 2003, Rain2: How To Avoid The Sun. That was also where he was introduced to the media through his stage name, "RAIN". :P When I started being his fan I never called him Bi - I'm calling him "RAIN" ever since. :D

On 3/6/2016 at 11:13 AM, Nancyzak said:

Read the message of the IG below. What an idea! Yah...possible! :D

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - this is too much if you call it co-incident, right? And you may be right - "The writer is either his fans or too lazy to think about characters name." - :P Talking about the couple, I hope they communicate each other often despite RAIN’s busy schedule right now because communication is very important in a relationship to succeed. Well, when you're in-love, when we communicate, we can say a lot without speaking, though. But, there's only one thing for them to remember that they need to talk openly and be good listeners to each other. :D

Hi @willenette,

Sorry, took me awhile to reply you here.

Thanks for the explanation on RAIN and BI. I get it that both can be used interchangeably because the first is in English and Rain's real stage name whereas the second is the Hangul word. So, the Koreans tend to use the second stage name as it is their language.

Haha, about the use of "Tae Hee" and "Han Na", I agree with you. Too much of a coincident. The sales girl even has the type of face and physique like KTH!  Rain can always request for a change of the names had he minded and his request would be acceded to, surely, but they are as we what we saw. :P:D

Since both are in Seoul, I am sure that the couple will find time to meet. I read somewhere that KTH used to meet Rain while filming of YP was ongoing. I believe Rain will have his breaks as well. Even if the filming gets extended out of the blue, he should still get his rest sometime and from time to time. Unlike news of tight filming schedule for YP, we have not heard similar for CBA so far.  As far as we know, KTH has no major project commitment at the moment. I imagine her freely available to meet Rain once he is off filming schedule. For your information, she just followed the IGs of Lee Sang Yeop (the male actor who played Prince Dongpyeong in JOJLIL), his girlfriend and Han Seung Yeon (a member of the girl group, Kara, who played Choi Sook Bin in JOJLIL), all at the same time. They in turn followed her too. I guess they could have met and decided to follow each other thereafter. Nice to relax and do some catching up with ex-cast mates, if they did that since entertainers' schedules are so irregular. Can't tell when the next meeting session can be. 

Below are the pictures of KTH, Han Seung Yeon next to her and Lee Sang Yeop in the background/in between them, just to give you an idea who they are and how they look like. Can see how friendly they are to each other. :D

KARA-Seungyeon-Kim-Tae-Hee_1371499068_af

photo319542.jpg

Credit images above : owners.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Sorry, took me awhile to reply you here.

Thanks for the explanation on RAIN and BI. I get it that both can be used interchangeably because the first is in English and Rain's real stage name whereas the second is the Hangul word. So, the Koreans tend to use the second stage name as it is their language.

Haha, about the use of "Tae Hee" and "Han Na", I agree with you. Too much of a coincident. The sales girl even has the type of face and physique like KTH!  Rain can always request for a change of the names had he minded and his request would be acceded to, surely, but they are as we what we saw. :P:D

Since both are in Seoul, I am sure that the couple will find time to meet. I read somewhere that KTH used to meet Rain while filming of YP was ongoing. I believe Rain will have his breaks as well. Even if the filming gets extended out of the blue, he should still get his rest sometime and from time to time. Unlike news of tight filming schedule for YP, we have not heard similar for CBA so far.  As far as we know, KTH has no major project commitment at the moment. I imagine her freely available to meet Rain once he is off filming schedule. For your information, she just followed the IGs of Lee Sang Yeop (the male actor who played Prince Dongpyeong in JOJLIL), his girlfriend and Han Seung Yeon (a member of the girl group, Kara, who played Choi Sook Bin in JOJLIL), all at the same time. They in turn followed her too. I guess they could have met and decided to follow each other thereafter. Nice to relax and do some catching up with ex-cast mates, if they did that since entertainers' schedules are so irregular. Can't tell when the next meeting session can be. 

Below are the pictures of KTH, Han Seung Yeon next to her and Lee Sang Yeop in the background/in between them, just to give you an idea who they are and how they look like. Can see how friendly they are to each other. :D

Credit images above : owners.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the pictures. It's so NICE to see that they still contact each other even after the drama ended. I'm not surprised since KTH is a very friendly person, right? Now, we'll wait for her next project, maybe a movie? :P

• Like 2

Rain Talks About His New Drama “Please Come Back, Mister” and How Time Has Affected His Body

rain-one-night-tv-entertainment.png

Rain confessed that his stamina is not as good as before.

On the recent broadcast of “One Night of TV Entertainment” on March 9, Rain sat down for an interview with the staff to talk about his current drama “Please Come Back, Mister.”

When asked about how he feels acting out a reincarnated character, Rain replied, “I’ve let go of everything. I’m just trying my best to be Kim In Kwon sunbae-nim. In the drama, my character blurts out satoori when he gets excited. I’m paying attention to every little detail.”

rain one night tv entertainment2

Rain is quite busy nowadays preparing for his world tour and filming his drama. To this, he said, “Honestly, my body doesn’t seem to be the same as it was four years ago. I usually sing 25 songs during my concerts without a special guest. It’s quite difficult,” and laughed.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/09/rain-talks-about-his-new-drama-please-come-back-mister-and-how-time-has-affected-his-body/

Earlier news on KTH.

Kim Tae-hee in anorak jacket, so pretty

fullsizephoto698613.jpg

Kim Tae-hee shed a glimpse on her recent daily life by sharing a selfie.

Kim Tae-hee posted a selfie on her personal Instagram recently. The caption said "Red lips that I don't feel against any longer after Yong Pal".

In the revealed photo, Kim Tae-hee's clear-cut face features and the hot red lips are eye-catching. Her collarbones peeked through under her long wavy hair and inside the collars of the anorak jacket creates such a fascinating mood.

Kim Tae-hee is taking a break and reviewing her options for her comeback project since her apperance in SBS' "Yong Pal".

• Like 1

Kim Tae-hee to reveal beauty regime on ‘Get It Beauty’

('Get It Beauty' Youtube Channel)

Spoiler

Actress Kim Tae-hee is considered by many as the standard of beauty in Korea and she has decided to reveal the secrets to her beauty on cable channel OnStyle’s talk show “Get It Beauty.”

In the teaser video of the episode, she showed the beauty products she always keeps in her makeup bag. The details of the products will be revealed in the full episode. 

Kim said that she believes skin care products are more important than makeup. “I try to stay without makeup when I don’t work,” she said. The actress also emphasized the importance of lip balm and carried several different products on her. “Before I go to sleep, I apply a tube-type lip balm (on my lips), but when my lips get too chapped, I use an oil based balm.”

The most important beauty advice she gave her fans was to have confidence. “I feel a person is most charming when that person has a confident attitude. A beautiful skin might look good on the surface, but true radiance comes from a healthy mind and acceptance of one’s beauty.”

“Get It Beauty” episode featuring actress Kim Tae-hee will air 9 p.m. Wednesday on cable channel OnStyle.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201603091541433815648_2

• Like 1

The video below is only part of the GIT featuring KTH.

I’ll post the full segment when it is made available later.

Credit : OnStyle

What beauty product does Kim Tae Hee cling to?

Kim-Tae-Hee_1457548899_af_org.jpg

Kim Tae Hee guested on 'Get It Beauty' on March 9 and admitted to have a clinging obsession with one particular product in general - and it turned out to be lip balm!  I mean, she can probably still look gorgeous wearing no makeup but lip balm.

SEE ALSO: Kim Tae Hee talks beauty and shares a tip on 'Get it Beauty'

She explained, "I like the lip balm product the best.  I cling to lip balm.  I put it on consistently since my twenties.  The reason I cling to lip balm is that I have a lot of wrinkles on my face," raising interest.  She then concluded, "The method to putting on lip balm in an effective way is to just put it on often."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/what-beauty-product-does-kim-tae-hee-cling-to

• Like 1