✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

KTH's Instyle magazine (February 2016) on her pictorial and interview is out!

We get a gist of the Instyle mag interview here, which talks among others about her and Rain. From her frank replies, we certainly feel how their relationship has evolved and stabilized. It sounds like what any ordinary couple would go through for a greater relationship. This is great to note! :wub:

Kim Tae Hee Speaks Candidly About Dating Rain With InStyle Magazine

kim-tae-hee3.jpg

A fashion magazine InStyle released actress Kim Tae Hee’s pictorial and interview on their official homepage on January 19.

The photo shoot took place in Maldives. In this pictorial, Kim Tae Hee displays various resort looks that are more bold, chic, and energetic unlike her signature feminine image.

kim tae hee1

kim tae hee2

During the interview, Kim Tae Hee responded candidly about her boyfriend of three years, Rain. She was asked what’s most attractive about him. She replied, “We communicate well since we work in the same field. In the beginning of a dating relationship, anyone can show their only good side. But with more time, we’ve had arguments and have been through difficult situations. And I realized he’s a man of good character. He has a warm heart. I think we can make up for each other’s shortcomings.”

Kim Tae Hee added, “Our dates are so ordinary. We eat delicious food and we talk a lot. We’re similar and have common interests to talk about. I’m quiet by nature, but he’s talkative and fun. So, we’re always talking to each other.”

kim-tae-hee-feature.jpg

She also talked about herself as an actress. Most recently, she starred in the SBS drama “Yong Pal” showing her maturity as an actress. Kim Tae Hee commented, “As I get older, I realize my responsibility as someone who can make a positive impact on our society. As much love as I receive from my fans, I’d like to give back to the society. I want to put these thoughts into action, but I’m hesitant to be too open about it.”

Kim Tae Hee also said that she’s thankful for the wrinkles she gets as the years go by because the lines on her face tell a story and help her express deeper emotions as an actress.

She is also known to enjoy sports like scuba diving. She added, “I was always quiet, but I’ve always been a tomboy. The joy I feel when I see the beautiful creatures and life forms under the ocean where no man has touched is unbelievable.”

More of Kim Tae Hee’s pictorial and interview can be seen in the February issue of InStyle magazine and their homepage.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/19/kim-tae-hee-speaks-candidly-about-dating-rain-with-instyle-magazine/

• Like 4

Similar article with Soompi's that I posted above, but with a little tweak to its writing.

Kim Tae Hee reveals what she likes most about 3-year boyfriend Rain

Kim-Tae-Hee_1453192254_af_org.jpg

Kim Tae Hee opened up about her three-year boyfriend Rain in the newest issue of 'InStyle' magazine.

SEE ALSO: The beautiful Kim Tae Hee brings high fashion to the beach for 'InStyle

The actress discussed what she likes most about Rain, sharing, "Firstly, we're in the same line of work, so we communicate well. When you first start dating, you can show only the good side of yourself if you really wanted to. When time goes on, you see each other when you fight and go through hard times, and he's been the type of person who's been patient and kind-hearted. We're both able to make up for what the other lacks."

As for where the superstar couple go on dates, Kim Tae Hee revealed, "Our dates are very normal. We eat delicious things and talk a lot. Our personalities match. I'm the quiet type, but he enjoys talking and is fun to be around so we never stop talking."

Sounds like they have an amazing relationship!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/kim-tae-hee-reveals-what-she-likes-most-about-3-year-boyfriend-rain

• Like 5

I like that Kim Tae Hee is honest and straightforward about her relationship with Rain. She expresses her contentment from their blissful relationship without inhibitions, and that to me speaks volume of courage.

Soooooo...NICE to read all the wonderful Knets comments (though I don't get the meaning of No. 5. What is that? Imagining the couple snuggling in together in a cold winter day? Maybe! ;))

So, what we get, in short?......Lovely couple! So well received! :wub:

Kim Tae Hee opens up about Rain in latest interview

bb32.jpg

Sports Chosun - Naver: Kim Tae Hee on boyfriend Rain "He's a kind man...we enjoy going on ordinary dates"

"Since we work in the same field, we communicate well. Anyone can show only their good side at the early stage of a relationship. But as we spend more time together, get into arguments and experience difficult situations, I realize that he's kind and warm-hearted. I think we also fill each other's shortcomings. Our dates are so ordinary. We eat delicious food and we communicate a lot. We talk about similar topics. I'm the quiet type but he tends to talk a lot and he's fun, hence there's never an end to our conversations"

1. [+5,118, -431] They match well~~ They're dating beautifully, so stop writing hateful comments

2. [+3,522, -216] They've been dating for a while now and they're doing quite well!

3. [+2,022, -206] Pretty;;;;

4. [+1,470, -165] I like Kim Tae Hee-ssi

5. [+1,017, -105] It's so cold....ㅎㅎ
-Snuggling inside a blanket is the best!
-It's dangerous outside!!
-My heart feels cold....
-It's cold and I don't wanna go to work

6. [+546, -32] They've been dating for 3 years and must've found that they're a good fit for each other through their conversations... Communication is the most important thing in a relationship

7. [+364, -59] Being a celebrity can be pretty lonely but she seems to ease it off by sharing conversations with him! I like them both!

8. [+473, -101] Rain sounds like a good guy. He worked hard and got famous. Others who were born from well-off families probably don't appreciate hard work as much as him. He's a good person inside and out. They match well

9. [+250, -41] She has a pretty way with words ㅜㅜ I can't imagine Kim Tae Hee having an argument with him ㅋㅋ

10. [+211, -27] It must be fun to go on dates with Rain because he has a bright personality and a great sense of humor

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2016/01/kim-tae-hee-opens-up-about-rain-in.html?m=1

• Like 5

Woa, this is great news! I got wind of the news that Hongshi, a member of Wild Rabbit, the name for Rain's long time dancers, is now following KTH's IG!!!

Oh my, this is so exciting! This is the first and hopefully more to follow and we may, in no time, get to see a "Sister-in-law club"?!?! ;):P:D

Yaaaaa......Fighting, KTH! Fighting, KimBi couple! :glasses::blush:

• Like 2

I thought I'll have Rain's Singles magazine pictorial posted here after KTH's Instyle mag pictorial. I then realized that I already posted them in backpage. However, I discovered that this longer version of the BTS vid is not posted yet. So, here it is.

Credit : RAIN's Official Channel 

Here is Rain's video to promote Queensland.

Yah, Queensland....I've been to Brisbane before. The beach stretches and stretches...and lined with skyscrapers on the one side and the vast blue sea on the other. A beautiful and stunning sight to behold! The wind blew and blew and seagulls just swoop in out of nowhere. Truly an exhilarating experience!

Credit : Red Robot - Intelligent Distribution

• Like 2

My understanding of Chinese is very limited and I had hard time trying to figure out what was said in the Chinese TV report below. What I could roughly gather, from bits here and there, are about KTH, her latest magazine pictorial, her being a SNU graduate; her relationship with Rain, her marriage rumour and how her father being happy with Rain. I think I am lost on the balance 50% or so...:P

Credit : 湖南卫视芒果TV官方频道 HunanTV Official Channel

• Like 2

On 21.01.2016 at 2:11 PM, Nancyzak said:

Woa, this is great news! I got wind of the news that Hongshi, a member of Wild Rabbit, the name for Rain's long time dancers, is now following KTH's IG!!!

Oh my, this is so exciting! This is the first and hopefully more to follow and we may, in no time, get to see a "Sister-in-law club"?!?! ;):P:D

Yaaaaa......Fighting, KTH! Fighting, KimBi couple! :glasses::blush:

I agree this is indeed  great news! Since Hongshi is the best Rain's friend and long time dancer!

fhet2jLTk7Y.jpg

• Like 1

On 22 January 2016 at 4:21 AM, Lucia_love said:

I agree this is indeed  great news! Since Hongshi is the best Rain's friend and long time dancer!

@Lucia_love,

Thank you for sharing the bit more information about Hongshi and Rain.

Judging by his posts on his IG and his behavior and mannerism in Rain's V show, he seems to be a fun person. I can see how he and Rain can get along very well.

Being so close to Rain, Hongshi will be privy to the state of the couple's relationship. With him following KTH's IG, it means that he likes KTH as a person and liking her enough to take the bold step in following her on her IG and it raises positive hopes in KimBi couple shippers on the couple. 

After the publication of what KTH finds in Rain and their dates in her Instyle magazine recently that I posted above, there are IG updates by certain shippers floating around that have a lot of likes with some sniggering about the lack of support for KimBi couple pics. Well, the numbers may be overwhelming but the reality rules at the end of the day and no amount of persistent delusion will change the fact of what is laid out before all of us. I am so glad that Hongshi follows KTH's IG around the same time. It may not be done on cue, but I like to read it as a stamp of approval of KTH from Rain's close circle and that is a major victory to KimBi couple shippers. We can throw the numbers out of the window! ;):D

• Like 1

Selected images of Rain at his The Squall concert in Shenyang, China (23 January 2016).

Credit images as tagged, courtesy of memo-rain.ing.com via the following links with many more images in them:

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pics-16-01-23-the-squall-rain-world-tour-in-shenyang-part1

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/466-pics-16-01-23-the-squall-rain-world-tour-in-shenyang-part2

005XaMXhjw1f09oyqc062j30zk0qoqar.jpg

69fd437bjw1f09vt6gljpj20zf18g11c.jpg

005xpTIrjw1f09ukg3ntwj31hc2ms4qp.jpg

6be858f9jw1f09voxlhq5j22b043khdt.jpg

d4c864d1jw1f09xjys8ezj20qo140jxw.jpg

d4c864d1jw1f09xk0ggx4j20qo140gqi.jpg

My fan arts of Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Did them individually, to show their individualism, as each has his/her own talent, skill and stardom.

The first batch of the magazine covers below are individual fan arts but I placed them next to each other.

The fan arts are my gift to fans from each side to keep, if they so want to. :blush:

12565540_450552308474274_81130483882186712541146_450552341807604_609989470932907

12592245_450552365140935_359850687367808

12631443_450552431807595_682304204487985

12565345_450552375140934_514601042090213

12540871_450552481807590_504334144094989

12552732_450552638474241_885230451990982

Credit all images used :

KTH : Instyle magazine February 2016 issue

Rain : Singles magazine January 2016

• Like 3

By Breathlesssurvival.

How well put and she loves to add Rain whenever possible and vice versa. I love it!

When any one puts the two together, I am sold, sold sold!!! (Oh, pardon my excitement here! I blame it on the sure combined hotness! :P:lol:)

The rest of KTH’s pictures are the same and they can be found in her blog per link below.

KIM TAE HEE IS FIERCELY HOT FOR INSTYLE KOREA

kth_s4

I think this may be my absolute favourite Kim Tae Hee magazine spread of all times. She graced the cover and the inside pages of the February issue of Instyle Korea looking insanely gorgeous and insouciantly sexy. Love the attitude, artfully mussed bob, the outfits, the makeup, the poses, the everything. The shoot took place in Maldives. Man… I wish she would do a couple shoot with Rain… just imagine the combined hotness.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/kim-tae-hee-is-fiercely-hot-for-instyle-korea/

Rain held a recording of his performances for Dragon TV Spring Festival in Shanghai to celebrate Chinese New Year. Here is the clip of his interview.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ1NjI2ODMzMg==.html

Credit : rainalu

I’m trying to be helpful here and summarise what are the interview questions and Rain’s replies. 

I must remind that my Chinese is very limited. So, there are some parts that are lost to me or I may get them wrong. Anybody who knows, please correct me!

MC asked Rain to greet “Gong Xi Fa Chai” (Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year). Rain uttered the first word “Gong” and paused. He listened to his interpreter and after that greeted “Gong Xi Fa Chai” in one sentence.

MC asked Rain to repeat after her, that "Shanghai girls, you are very pretty". He did that and the audience screamed with delight.

MC suggested that Rain could stay put in China to develop his career there. [Someone in the background said what about Kim Tae Hee; or something] LOL!

MC went on to tell the audience of something said to her by Rain. Sorry, I am lost here until that part where Rain said that family’s love is the best (or something like that).

MC told Rain about the Chinese New Year food and how Chinese family gather to have their reunion meal on Chinese New Year. She asked what kind of food that Rain thinks to celebrate New Year in Korea. Rain responded that he likes “Nian Gao Tang” (New Year soup). 

Done with interview, MC announced that Rain will perform his next song, La Song.

Hong Kong news on Rain’s recording for Dragon TV Spring Festival show is embedded in the link below. I’ve extracted Rain’s images and posted them after the link.

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20160125/mobile/bkn-20160125120040380-0125_00862_001.html

bkn-20160125120040380-0125_00862_001_02p

bkn-20160125120040380-0125_00862_001_03p

bkn-20160125120040380-0125_00862_001_04p

bkn-20160125120040380-0125_00862_001_05p