✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

The reality is, when a celeb is getting more successful and famous, jealousy is abound and leads to hateful or hurtful comments. When such comments get too much to bear, taking legal action is the best choice to stamp them out and to serve as a serious warning to others.

So, fighting, Rain! Do what you have to do for your peace of mind as well as for your loved ones.

Me thinks he should include those who made awfully mean/hateful/hurtful comments against KTH as his girfriend as such comments infer his inability/incapability to make a proper choice for himself and isn't that defamatory? ;):)

Rain Continues Battle Against Malicious Commentators

Rain Continues Battle Against Malicious Commentators

Artist Rain continues to suffer from groundless rumors and malicious comments.

On December 21, his agency posted a notice on their official website, announcing their plans to go after everyone involved in spreading or posting hateful comments about Rain, and that they will hope to block any additional harm caused by such actions.

In an additional statement to local news outlet Sports Today, an agency rep explained that they intend to address the issue through legal action. “For a long time, fans have been sending us data about comments with evil intentions. Rain has been aware of such comments, and he hopes that we will take firm action against them.”

The singer has been the target of slander and insults for years, but apparently the situation has now gotten even more worse.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/21/rain-continues-battle-against-malicious-commentators/

Despite Rain telling to the whole world that he will announce his marriage when time comes, it does not deter continuous discussion of the couple's marriage. Here is one in a SK TV programme, Pumpkin Seed, where it was predicted that the couple will likely to marry in 2016 (apparently according to Rain's friend) and there was a survey for this with a 48% voted for it. There is not curbing of interest in KimBi couple, the power couple in so many sense......or shall we say, in so many good sense? :D

Google translated SK news article. Warning : This one is one real headache to read/decipher. I actually like the screencaps!

'Pumpkin seed' baekhyeonju "Rain aides next year likely to be married and Kim Tae-hee"

201512230521631118_1.jpg

[My Daily = home US News] pop culture journalist baekhyeonju singer opened up about the marriage of Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

22 days in the night broadcast of comprehensive channel TV Chosun 'solgithan entertainment torque pumpkin seeds had a 2015 grand opening issues maker.

Jang Yun-jeong of the day, "the eventful 2015 Iran says jannya entertainment was as difficult to explain a lot of things. So this year the makers of the most topical issues driving attended a total cleanup time trying laid over two weeks," he opened his mouth.

Jang Yun-jeong added, "was conducted last December 1 1-14 targeting the officials than 100 people engaged in broadcasting yeonyega to one survey, in 2016 married rain expected star couple - Kim Tae couples accounted for 48% 1 Back magazine said, "he said.

In baekhyeonju is "they released the couple was also already four years became. Then I saw really gyeolhonseol is not continuous. To the most recent bulgeojyeotdeon inde Christmas Eve gyeolhonseol rain, it do not believe you do not talk with my mouth, so also the glucose tolerance was, "he said.

Baekhyeonju is followed by "one covering just the side of the Rain-aide year, it is difficult to get married. He 'is not 2015 also schedules many break has died' he. But, next year, I think I get married? 'So spoke," he said electrolytic non- and it raised the expectations for the marriage of Kim Tae Hee.

On the other hand, 'solgithan entertainment torque pumpkin seeds include comedian Kim Gura, singer Jang Yun-jeong, Lee Sang-min group Lula, gimhyeongja actor, columnist Kim, Tae - Hoon, broadcaster jangyoungran, baekhyeonju pop culture journalist, reporter yeonyebu choejeongah has appeared.

• Like 1

It's finally confirmed that Rain is making a K-drama comeback! 

Rain Confirms SBS Drama Comeback

Singer and actor Rain is confirmed to make his drama comeback in February of 2016 on SBS. The drama is titled “Come Back, Uncle” (working title) and will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays. It’s been a year and three months since his last drama “She’s So Loveable (also known as “My Lovely Girl”).” His comeback drama was previously known as “Goodbye My Beloved,” but has been updated to “Come Back, Uncle.”

“Come Back, Uncle” is based on the Japanese novel “Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanoka-kan” which translates to “Seven Days of Manager Tsubakiyama.” It’s a comedy that explores the question, “What if you’re able to come back to life from the dead for a moment?”

Rain portrays the handsome manager Lee Hae Joon, who was a middle-aged salaryman who dies, but is given the opportunity to live again. The drama will explore the meaning of true love and the essence of life.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/23/rain-confirms-sbs-drama-comeback/

Rain confirmed to make his drama comeback!

Rain has been confirmed to be making his drama comeback! The singer-actor will be returning to the small screen through the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Come Back Ahjussi'.

SEE ALSO: Rain turns up his charms in 'Singles' magazine

It's been a year and 3 months since we saw him on 'My Lovely Girl', and viewers are excited to him in 'Come Back Ahjussi', a remake of the Japanese novel 'Tsubakiyama Kacho No Nanoka Kan'. The drama centers around a man and woman who decide they want to return from death temporarily.

Rain will play the role of an average mall employee who returns as a wealthy 'flower boy.' 'Come Back Ahjussi' will start airing in February of 2016.  

Stay tuned for updates!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/rain-confirmed-to-make-his-drama-comeback

More updates...

Goodbye My Beloved adds Ra Mi-ran, Yoon Park, Kim In-kwon » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

Drama Casting & News 

RaMiRan_YoonBak_KimInKwon1.jpgRa Mi-ran, Yoon Park, Kim In-kwon

Every time they add more cast members to this drama, the plot description changes. Is it a tactic to make us watch the first episode just to find out what the heck everyone’s relationships are to one another? You’d think because it’s a remake — of Japanese novel Mr. Tsubakiyama’s Seven Days — that the drama’s setup would be clearer. SBS’s adaptation Goodbye My Beloved has secured leads Rain (She’s So Lovable), Oh Yeon-seo (Shine or Go Crazy), and Lee Min-jung (Sly and Single Again), and now the production is rounding out the cast with some fantastic supporting players for the ghost-possession human comedy. 

The always funny and amazing Ra Mi-ran (Jung-hwan’s mom in Answer Me 1988) has signed on, though there’s no character information about her role yet. She’s an award-winning supporting actress in film and television who’s already well known, but she’s pretty much become a household name by playing the most awesome of all the moms in Answer Me 1988, with her deadpan humor, amazing(ly bad) ’80s fashions, and wonderfully moving under-the-surface emotions. She makes that character seem like a real person, and I’m just constantly amazed by her. 

Ra Mi-ran’s Himalaya costar and film actor Kim In-kwon has also signed on — he hasn’t been in a drama since You’re Beautiful, but he’s returning to TV to take on what I think is technically the title role. He’s playing a middle-aged man who dies of overwork and gets to come back to the land of the living in the body of Rain. Which is confusing because Kim Su-ro (A Gentleman’s Dignity) is ALSO playing an ajusshi who dies and comes back, but he’s going to possess Oh Yeon-seo. So… both leads will be possessed by ajusshis… which makes the potential loveline a confusing one, that’s for sure.

Maybe the loveline goes the other way, because Lee Min-jung is a widow who has a love triangle with Rain (possessed by her husband, I gather) and Yoon Park (Queen’s Flower, What’s With This Family). Like I said, complicated. I won’t worry about it too much though, since the drama’s focus is on how these ghosts use their trip to make sure that their loved ones are taken care of, and to say their proper goodbyes. It’ll all make sense, right?

Goodbye My Beloved follows Remember—Son’s War on Wednesdays and Thursdays in March.

Via HankookiIS Plus

http://admin.dramabeans.com/2015/12/goodbye-my-beloved-adds-ra-mi-ran-yoon-park-kim-in-kwon/

• Like 1

Latest pics of KTH. A BTS pics for Celltrion Skincure, posted by the company and now reported by the following SK media outlet.

She has long hair! I don't think that she has grown her hair so long yet. Maybe hair extension or pics taken before she cuts her hair in Yongpal? Just a guess... ;)    She is gorgeous as always!!!  :D

Kim Tae-hee, ad-free compensation cut public ... "innocent + alluring"

st_1450914603_1636469687_0.jpg

Kim Tae-hee / Photo: Celltrion skins Cure [Sports Today could occupy Reporter] advertisement shooting of actress Kim Tae Hee free compensation cuts was unveiled.

He said the cosmetics brand advertising through its SNS filming of Kim Tae Hee is 22 days.

Kim Tae-hee at the time of shoot innocent presented with colorful makeup and party makeup. In particular, it highlighted the smooth skin texture and ppomnaetda the unchanging beauty.

Kim Tae-hee is struggling under a sequel to end the drama yongpalyi.

The above pics were posted in Hanskin FB, with the following translated message :

[Hans ‪#‎issue‬]
‪#‎셀트리온스킨큐어_광고비하인드컷_공개‬
‪#‎여신김태희‬

Cell-Lyonne Skin Cure of markets, ad shoot
Moo-correction in a radiant goddess skin proudly ‪#‎kim‬ tae hee, see you there!

Photo belongs to kim tae hee-of-Yoon Light Skin Secret is right
January 2016, coming soon in ‪#‎bio‬ origin royal am shuffle bibi ex!

‪#‎Bio‬ Origin Royal am shuffle bibi the ex
‪#‎Bio‬ origin di am shuffle three rum is 10 % the
The Real Royal am shuffle bibi be smooth skin moist, the result being that
Yoon Kwang-San to makeup can ~*

‪#‎Cell‬-Lyonne Skin Cure and our new muse ‪#‎kim‬ tae hee and a
In Future, stay tuned!

Cell-Lyonne skin cure
✔ www.celltrionskincure.com

Subsequent to my above posting, an update, in proper English by Hancinema, for us to understand better.

Kim Tae-hee's unedited cuts

st_1450914603_1636469687_0.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee's unedited cuts have been revealed.

A cosmetics brand revealed pictures of the actress on the 22nd.

She's wearing pure make-up in one picture and fancy party make-up in another.

Kim Tae-hee is currently taking a break after the drama "Yong Pal".

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-s-unedited-cuts-89757.html

• Like 1

Annyeong everybody......KimBi Couple, KimBi Soompiers, KimBi Shippers and all Visitors!

Merry-Christmas-2015-Download-Images-Fre

May what we see the double bells ringing in Christmas brings us the double happiness news of KimBi couple...soon!!! :wub:

Merry-Christmas-Wallpaper-06.jpeg

Credit both images above : Owners

• Like 2

From what I have read (through Google translation) of some SK news articles related to Rain's participation in Psy's concert on 24 Dec 2015, when Rain asked the audience "What day is today?" (referring to the concert day which falls on Christmas Eve and which is also a day for lovers in SK(?)), he was met with a spontaneous shout out of Kim Tae Hee's name. LOL, so cute of the audience; the ever knowing and understanding audience! ;):D

Anyway, I'm sure KimBi couple would have set aside some quality time to celebrate Christmas together and exchanging lovely gifts as he was off to Shanghai on 25 Dec 2015 for his The Squall concert there on 26 Dec 2015. 

Rain Jokingly Expresses Discontent at PSY for Making Him Work Christmas Eve

Rain-754x450.png

Rain jokingly expressed his discontent at PSY for inviting him to his year-end concert.

On December 24, PSY held his yearly year-end concert, and Rain was invited as a guest. After singing a number of songs, Rain explained that PSY hadn’t given him much choice in working during the holiday season.

Rain said, “[PSY] didn’t say anything a month ago, and when I was in China, he just said, ‘It’s the 24th’ and that was the end. It’s not like I don’t have a family, and it’s not like I don’t have someone to meet. In fact, I even had a schedule in China yesterday. But after thinking for a bit, I decided to comply to PSY’s pressure. I’ll give him flesh and he’ll give me bones.”

He then teased, “I’ll let you know what I mean by that a few months from now,” alluding to his upcoming comeback album.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/24/rain-jokingly-expresses-discontent-at-psy-for-making-him-work-christmas-eve/

• Like 2

OSEN's collage of the couple for its report about what Rain asked the audience at Psy's concert on 24 Dec 2015 and the spontaneous reply of Kim Tae Hee's name. Omooooo, so cute of a collage...of an expressive KimBi couple to each other!;):P:D

201512250852771871_567c864bd6c3d.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151225n04164

Some pictures of Rain at Psy's concert.

Credit all images : as tagged.

201512250014201133_1.jpg

201512250017121131_1.jpg

201512250015561132_1.jpg

Spoiler

201512250020361130_1.jpg

201512250019901139_1.jpg

201512250021501131_1.jpg

201512242216775661_567bf7553c7f0.jpg

Credit : mydaily

• Like 2

Omoooo, "a special someone to spend with"...!

V Report] A very ‘Rainy’ Christmas

Broadcast date: Dec. 24
Starring: Rain, Apink, EXID, Day 6, Block B, VIXX, Eric Nam, Brown Eyed Girls

Ushering in their happiest holiday cheers on Christmas Eve, many K-pop stars took to Naver's V app to wish fans a very Merry Christmas.

One of the biggest stars that graced the V app Thursday was the one and only Rain. Greeting fans for the first time in a long time, Rain took V app fans on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour backstage as the K-pop star was attending fellow K-pop star Psy’s Christmas Eve concert, which he had been invited to as a guest performer.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151225

"I was invited here as a guest and I just had to come," Rain says. "I mean, it's not like I don't have any family, or special someone that I could spend the day with, but I just felt this tug that I had to come and be a part of this today."

- skipped unrelated -

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201512251013441774368_2

Rain in V Live for Christmas...

Credit : V Live 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Merry Christmas everyone!!:w00t:

The audience was so cute and funny. that's amazing they yelled this to Rain :blush:

Merry Christmas to you, @Lucia_love! Hope that you had a wonderful holiday and celebration with loved ones. :wub:

Thank you for sharing the fan art. So NICE! Do share more if you have any.

Yeah, the audience is so spontaneous. I don't know if I deciphered it correctly, but it apparently drew a smile from Rain. Haha, just like he always does whenever KTH's name is threw at him. That is so sweet and it's like he is in seventh heaven! ;):D

Personally, I am glad that Rain participated in Psy's concert. Already he talked about flesh and bone, alluding to the possible collaboration for Rain's next album. Perhaps these two events signal the start of many collaborations to come between Rain and Psy as well as YG. So much good feels for Rain coming his way in the future and may we hear good news from the couple too and soon! :)

Innolife life must have heard us, about the missing report on audience giving a shout of Kim Tae Hee's name. ;):D

Rain, cute nagging to PSY "Today is Christmas Eve, and I have someone to meet"

16505_1.jpg

Rain, cute nagging to PSY "Today is Christmas Eve, and I have someone to meet"

Singer Rain nagged PSY as he invited Rain to the concert on Christmas Eve.

PSY held solo concert 'All Night Stand - 2015 Concert's God PSY' at Seoul Bangyi-dong Olympic Park Gymnastics Staium on December 24th.

As the guest of this day's concert, Rain appeared to draw out cheers from female audiences. Rain had sexy stages with 'It's Raining' and 'How to Get Away from the Sun.'

He said, "I have a lot to tell PSY, who invited me here, today. But I won't. What day is it. It's Christmas Eve." And audiences shouted Kim Tae-Hee. Rain said, "I've lived this year for this day. To have a good meeting with good people."

Rain said, "PSY just called from nowhere and said, 'It's 24th.' I asked him what's that day, and he said that the day is when I perform as a guest."

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=6&ai_id=16505

Over two million fans view RAIN's Shanghai concert through online

Over two million Chinese fans viewed RAIN's Shanghai concert through online.

On December 26th, RAIN's world tour concert was held in Shanghai, China, and the concert was live-streamed to all across China through Chinese Internet TV platform 'YY.' Over two million people viewed the concert at all across China, and messages that said 'LOVE ♥RAIN, ♥ RAIN♥' was displayed on the outer wall of 'KingKey Financial Center' in Shenzhen, China.

'KingKey Financial Center' is the fifth tallest building in China, and it is the most representative landmark of the city of Shenzhen.

Messages get displayed on the building's outer wall only when over 500 thousand people leave comments on 'YY.'

A representative of YY told that RAIN made another significant history in China, and over 600 thousand fans left comments while RAIN's Shanghai concert was going on.

Meanwhile, RAIN is going to hold his next world tour concert in Wuhan on January 9th, 2016, and he is going to make an official comeback in Korea with a new drama titled 'Comeback Mister (working title).'

20151228134456_5680be48c118b_1.jpg

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=425612

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee named Korea’s “Beauty of the Century”

Kim Tae Hee

1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is known for being one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea right now, but a recent poll showed that fans believe she’s the most beautiful Korean woman of the century. 

The Beauty of the Century poll, which surveyed Korean people from their teens to their sixties, showed that the most participants believed that Kim Tae Hee has the most beautiful face. Second place went to Kim Hee Sun, with Lee Young Ae and Song Hye Gyo coming in at third and fourth, respectively. Although netizen opinions on polls usually vary, most seemed to agree with the poll, with many complimenting Kim Tae Hee and congratulating her on her title.

201512251717777543_567d0051d8529_99_2015

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

7252, – 474] Amazing beauty and brains to along with it…she is the beauty of the century..How does a person so beautiful get into Seoul University..

[+ 6092, – 725] My wife is number 1 for me!

[+ 3109, – 286] Why was Han Ga In ranked so low…

[+ 1504, – 268] So beautiful….

Source: OSEN

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/kim-tae-hee-named-koreas-beauty-of-the-century/

• Like 2

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you for sharing the video. I've no time to watch yet coz I have a lot to update at KTH threaf. 

Meanwhile, the most interesting one, just out of the oven is the article below that contains the latest IG updates by KTH and a picture of KTH and possibly Rain beside her, in Sokcho, giving rise to a possible evidence that both of them are/were in Sokcho. Anyway, why not, since they are an item, right?

Looks like their body languages are enough to tell that both are aware of people taking picture of them. :D

Rain ♥ Kim Tae Hee 'sunrise greeted the New Year, 2016 begins with' [potoen]

201601041922102710_1.jpg

201601041922102710_2.jpg

[Newsen yihanhyeong News]

New Year with Rain in Sokcho. Kim Tae Hee Sunrise look with this Sokcho ratio (Jung Ji-hoon) attracted gotta catch.

Kim Tae-hee is "Sokcho ~ Today too warm ocean was beautiful Instagram photos on the last two days ...! Happy saehaebok raised a lot of POV with you ^^ ♡ "that article.

Photo soken Rain and the appearance of Kim Tae Hee side by side staring at the camera in a way that looks and Sokcho Beach in Sokcho Beach damgyeotda. Although it armed with a hat and mask the beauty of the goddess flashes. Also, while also released photographs of two feet, "I hope more powerful piece of beach pictures for the New Year to forget all the difficult things that a fresh start heh last hope" message also said.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee has won a thrilling mini-series category Best Female acting awards in the past 2015 SBS Drama Awards.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160104n41978