✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Credit : BiRain625

***********************************************************************************

Oh Snap! Rain joins growing list of actors wearing same questionable shirt » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

Celebrity News 

Now we can add Rain to the list of actors photographed wearing the very same Louis Vuitton shirt we’ve seen Lee Byung-heon in, as well as Song Joong-ki, the last being slightly more significant since both are featured in upcoming May spreads. Although, in all fairness, Rain is the only one who went all-in and wore the matching shorts.

Having recently finished comeback drama Come Back, Ajusshi (because She’s So Lovable doesn’t count), the star has yet to announce his next project, though it’s still pretty soon for that. I guess I just already miss him being on my screen, though—despite Ajusshi’s low ratings, Rain was incredibly charming in it, and there should be no dearth of offers for him to act in future projects. Perhaps a sageuk? I promise, that’s not just the sageuk-lover and Rain-lover in me talking. (It totally is. Make it happen, dramaland!)

Rain_1.jpg

Spoiler

Rain_2.jpg

Rain_3.jpg

Rain_4.jpg

Via Sports Chosun

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/oh-snap-rain-joins-growing-list-of-actors-wearing-same-questionable-shirt/

I’ve posted about KTH’s name mentioned by Jin Goo’s character in KES’ DOTS previously.

With the special DOTS epilogue aired recently, we see again KTH’s name mentioned, per article below.

Ehhh, with them disputing which female K-pop group looks better, that leaves KTH the indisputable between them?!?! :P:lol:

Song Joong Ki’s Love for AOA and Jin Goo’s Love for SISTAR Create Competition in “Descendants of the Sun” Special

On the “Descendants of the Sun” epilogue special that aired on April 22, the staff showed what really went on during the shower scene with Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki.

In the actual broadcast, Yoo Si Jin and Seo Dae Young talk about the beautiful women in Uruk, saying, “There are many pretty women in Uruk. It’s like Kim Tae Hee is working in the fields while SISTAR is picking grapes.”

descedants of the sun

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/22/song-joong-kis-love-for-aoa-and-jin-goos-love-for-sistar-create-competition-in-descendants-of-the-sun-special/

Today is the 14th anniversary of Rain's debut as a singer.

COMGRATULATIONS, RAIN!

Rain debuted in 2002, whereas KTH in 2000 with her first CF for 'White'. I do not know the exact date of the first airing of 'White' yet, but I do note that in 2002 and 2000, KimBi couple was at age 20! What a coincident! 

Here are some Rain fans' IG fanarts to celebrate his 14th anniversary debut.

I particularly like this first IG fanart's idea of 'Maturity of Red'. It combines Rain in red in his first debut and him in red in his latest magazine picture. The latest picture was posted by him in his IG, with the message 'Red'. So apt, of the maturing Rain, with red denoting love, passion, power, energy, desire and strength.

May Rain and KTH have a wonderful and romantic celebration of his 14th debut anniversary today! :D

Spoiler

The celebration at his concert yesterday, in Chengdu, China.

4ce49c7bgw1f373lvqzaaj213x0qok0r.jpg

Spoiler

4ce49c7bgw1f373lxe3vcj213x0qown1.jpg

000000.jpg

Credit images above : as tagged.

On 4/22/2016 at 10:29 PM, Nancyzak said:

Today is Earth Day!

2Q==

Credit all images : Owners

KTH’s : Hera and Vogue

Rain’s : Nature’s Republic.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for the reminder - I hope RAIN can endorse this product again in the future. They were in good hands when RAIN was their model. :P

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for the reminder - I hope RAIN can endorse this product again in the future. They were in good hands when RAIN was their model. :P

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome dear. His NR images always come to mind whenever I think of fan arts on nature theme. His images and CF were very well done. I read that he was the first model for NR. 

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome dear. His NR images always come to mind whenever I think of fan arts on nature theme. His images and CF were very well done. I read that he was the first model for NR. 

Hi Nancyzak, ye, that's true - NR was created 2009 -  And RAIN became the 1st endorser of Nature Republic. He has inked a two year contract with the cosmetics brand for a cool 1.5 billion won.   :P

13 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, that's true - NR was created 2009 -  And RAIN became the 1st endorser of Nature Republic. He has inked a two year contract with the cosmetics brand for a cool 1.5 billion won.   :P

Hi @willenette,

NR consistently uses Kpop idols as its endorsers and is well established beyond SK now. It even has branches at my place.

Curiously, if you know, which endorsement by Rain that had brought him the highest paycheck and how much was it?

Rain in LV in the Cosmopolitan pictorials. I have seen him carrying LV bags before. I gather that he likes this brand. As far as I could remember, I have not seen KTH using any LV branded bags, etc. I know she loves to carry Channel handbags. She, seems to me, is not so much into the high end Western branded clothes, unless it is for photoshoot or airport fashion. Her fashion for VIP movie premieres, for example, are mainly Korean brands. I think Koreans are very patriotic by nature. Won't you think so? :)

Rain Reveals Why He Wanted to Work on “Please Come Back, Mister”

Singer and actor Rain recently opened up to Cosmopolitan Korea about his latest drama, “Please Come Back, Mister.”

Rain wears a variety of different looks for the pictorial, showing off his professional attitude with ease. All of the pictures exude a relaxed and casual feel, with a couple of the pictures featuring chic, yet comfortable outfits.

In the interview, Rain says that he chose to participate in “Please Come Back, Mister” because he wanted to do a warm drama that shows off human nature. He says, “Romance is good too, but [‘Please Come Back, Mister] seemed like an interesting work that showed the realities of right now. I was able to really enjoy filming the last three months.”

rain cosmo 2

He also jokes about his current schedule, saying, “You should rest when you finish a drama, but I laughed when I look at my schedule. While they’re arranging the date for my concert, I’m practicing my singing while running on the treadmill, and I exercise every day. Instead, I work hard so that when I’m finished, I can eat delicious things and be able to chat with my friends.”

rain cosmo 3

The full pictorial and interview will be featured in the May issue of Cosmopolitan Korea. In the meantime, check out Rain’s warm performance in “Please Come Back, Mister,” starting with episode one below!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/25/rain-reveals-why-he-wanted-to-work-on-please-come-back-mister-in-cosmopolitan-pictorial/

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

NR consistently uses Kpop idols as its endorsers and is well established beyond SK now. It even has branches at my place.

Curiously, if you know, which endorsement by Rain that had brought him the highest paycheck and how much was it?

Rain in LV in the Cosmopolitan pictorials. I have seen him carrying LV bags before. I gather that he likes this brand. As far as I could remember, I have not seen KTH using any LV branded bags, etc. I know she loves to carry Channel handbags. She, seems to me, is not so much into the high end Western branded clothes, unless it is for photoshoot or airport fashion. Her fashion for VIP movie premieres, for example, are mainly Korean brands. I think Koreans are very patriotic by nature. Won't you think so? :)

Hi Nancyzak, I really don't know, dear & not very sure - but, just based on "what I know" - so far, it was NR. Both in JVJQ Company & Mentholatum RAIN has a contract price ranges from 1.3 - 1.4 billion won. I guess this is his asking price for overseas or specifically the Mainland for CFs. Or I might be wrong, dear -  Ye, I've seen him using LV brand ever since. I could say that he loves LV & it's one of his favorites. I noticed also that KTH loves Chanel handbag. I've seen her using it many times in most events. Chanel is a woman's brand only.  True, Koreans are among the most patriotic people in the world. ..:P

• Like 1

Rain to appear in China's Running Man!

I noted a few big time Chinese celebs who I used to read about in blogs on Chinese celebs. They are Deng Chao (himself a huge star whose wife, Sun Li is also another big star in China), Wong Cho Lam (whose tall beautiful wife is a celeb), Li Chen (Fan Bing Bing's boyfriend), Angelababy (gosh, she is so petite; the wife of Huang Xiao Ming, a big star himself in China) and Luhan (formerly of EXO). I am not familiar with the rest.

Bet it will be another fun filled Running Man for Rain.

Below is the video of some of the Chinese RM cast and Rain wishing happy birthday of 'Teacher He'. Since I am not familiar with the Chinese RM, I've no idea who Teacher He. He could be one of the important crew of the show(?). It's followed by a fan cam of the cast and Rain either in the midst of filming or the BTS.

Credit : The Dreamer [Luhan and Wu YiFun Subs]

Credit : Kiss Luhan

News about the Chinese RM episode, which Rain participates, in Xishuangbanna in Yunnan, China.

Credit : Yes娛樂 

In the meantime, KTH updated her IG with the picture below.

It is believed that the picture was taken in St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican. I speculated in KTH's thread that she could be having a blast of the holiday with Honey Lee and friends in Italy! ;):P:D

Kim Tae-hee , electrolytic whereabouts still a long time beauty , fantasy black-and-white photo yeopseon '

1461852780287024.jpg

28 days Kim Tae Hee raised " ~~ ^^ feel gratitude for her family and giving Mass chamrye forgive me .... all for taking former Ambassador before sending the Jubilee of mercy ," she said on her Instagram photos.

Kim Tae Hee is looking at the pictures in the sky from the cathedral , close your eyes and pray.

Visage is clearly being exposed black-and-white photo of Kim Tae Hee flawless skin and eye-catching illusion .

The netizens it " looked more photos miss ." " Please come back soon with a good work," commented South gyeotda such as " yeopseon also fantastic ."

http://news.nate.com/view/20160428n47062

Rain to be a guest on China’s ‘Running Man’

28201629.jpg

Global star Rain will appear on a Chinese entertainment show. 

According to media there, Rain participated in a shoot for “Ben Pao Ba Xiong Di 4,” a spinoff of the Korean entertainment show “Running Man.”

The show is a joint project between Zhejiang Television and SBS, which broadcast “Running Man” in Korea.

Reportedly, Rain was invited as a guest along with Chinese singer Jason Zhang.

Rain made his foray into the Chinese drama scene last year by starring in the popular drama “Diamond Lover.” 

The singer’s acting career took off with the drama “Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School” (2003). And thanks to the popularity of “Full House” (2004) and “My Lovely Girl” (2014) in China, Rain is well known there. 

By Jeong Byung-ki

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3018108

At last, the proper English report.

Kim Tae-hee shares her selfie, pretty anywhere any time

fullsizephoto719532.jpg

Kim Tae-hee shared a part of her recent daily life.

Kim Tae-hee wrote on her personal Instagram, "Attending a mass to receive plenary indulgence before spending a year of Jubilee of Mercy. Feeling grateful for the one who forgives everything and also my family".

The revealed photo shows Kim Tae-hee in a catholic church attending mass.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-shares-her-selfie-pretty-anywhere-any-time-94083.html

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

At last, the proper English report.

Kim Tae-hee shares her selfie, pretty anywhere any time

Kim Tae-hee shared a part of her recent daily life.

Kim Tae-hee wrote on her personal Instagram, "Attending a mass to receive plenary indulgence before spending a year of Jubilee of Mercy. Feeling grateful for the one who forgives everything and also my family".

The revealed photo shows Kim Tae-hee in a catholic church attending mass.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-shares-her-selfie-pretty-anywhere-any-time-94083.html

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Does it mean she's just in-town & not in Italy? :P

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Does it mean she's just in-town & not in Italy? :P

Hi @willenette,

By the picture, I believe she is or was in St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, in Italy.

The design and architecture of the wall, floor, columns and balustrade in the background are very European. My guess is, she was standing with her back to the Altar of Transfiguration. When I check again just now, it seems that there is another altar, i.e. Altar of the Lie, that has similar wall, floor, columns and balustrade architecture and design. I have the pictures in the spoiler below. If you've been there before, maybe you could tell us?

Spoiler

Altar of Transfiguration.

?CISOROOT=p265101coll30&CISOPTR=3323&act

Altar of the Lie

mosaic-altar-of-the-lie.jpg

Altar-ofthe-Lie-StPeter2.jpg

As to why I think she went with HL and another lady, I post in the spoiler below, that lady's IG picture of herself and HL with St Peter's Basilica behind them. KTH started to follow that lady's IG at the same time when she uploaded her own latest IG picture. The picture of HL and that lady was uploaded 3 days ago, which is short of 2 days from KTH's latest IG picture. They could be together or in different group. If the latter, surely they could have met? Anyway, KTH just uploaded a video and someone commented that it is taken in Beijing. She is getting better with her IG uploads!  :P:D

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

By the picture, I believe she is or was in St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, in Italy.

The design and architecture of the wall, floor, columns and balustrade in the background are very European. My guess is, she was standing with her back to the Altar of Transfiguration. When I check again just now, it seems that there is another altar, i.e. Altar of the Lie, that has similar wall, floor, columns and balustrade architecture and design. I have the pictures in the spoiler below. If you've been there before, maybe you could tell us?

Hide contents

Altar of Transfiguration.

Altar of the Lie

As to why I think she went with HL and another lady, I post in the spoiler below, that lady's IG picture of herself and HL with St Peter's Basilica behind them. KTH started to follow that lady's IG at the same time when she uploaded her own latest IG picture. The picture of HL and that lady was uploaded 3 days ago, which is short of 2 days from KTH's latest IG picture. They could be together or in different group. If the latter, surely they could have met? Anyway, KTH just uploade a video and someone commented that it is taken in Beijing. She is getting better with her IG uploads!  :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the photos. Ye, I've been to Rome & to this place. St Peter's Basilica is a must see sight for any first time visitor to Rome. Ye, taking a look at the picture again - you're right that KTH had her back to the Altar of Transfiguration. This church is so big. When you're in the area you will see the famous dome of St Peter from far off, so it’s a natural landmark to head for. I remember when I was in St Peter's Square I told myself : Wow, this is the square I've seen on the news.  And yes there is the balcony the Pope is seen at. - Hahaha -  It's free to enter the main St. Peter's Basilica, though there are admission fees for a few parts.  The dress code is strictly enforced at St. Peter's Basilica. No shorts, bare shoulders or miniskirts. This applies to both men and women. You are to pass through the airport style scanners and security. When you want to go up the Dome  you have (2) options, steps all the way ( 551 steps) or a lift part of the way.(with charge) and then follow on foot for the last 320 steps. Either way, it's a long, steep climb. But make it to the top, and you're rewarded with stunning rooftop views. Access to the Dome is from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Once at the top, you have 360 degree views of St Peter's Square and the city of Rome.  Once inside the Basilica, even the most travelled cannot fail to be impressed by the spectacle and riches that confront you. There is nothing to explain what you are seeing...impressive art collection. No photos allowed and admission charge. They say that assuming the Pope is in residence, on Sundays at noon, the pope usually appears at the window to pray and bless the crowd in St Peter's Square. Altar of Transfiguration is one of the most beautiful mosaics in St. Peter's They say that (6) artists made this for (9) years to complete. Altar of the Lie - This altarpiece is a mosaic work, too. :P

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the photos. Ye, I've been to Rome & to this place. St Peter's Basilica is a must see sight for any first time visitor to Rome. Ye, taking a look at the picture again - you're right that KTH had her back to the Altar of Transfiguration. This church is so big. When you're in the area you will see the famous dome of St Peter from far off, so it’s a natural landmark to head for. I remember when I was in St Peter's Square I told myself : Wow, this is the square I've seen on the news.  And yes there is the balcony the Pope is seen at. - Hahaha -  It's free to enter the main St. Peter's Basilica, though there are admission fees for a few parts.  The dress code is strictly enforced at St. Peter's Basilica. No shorts, bare shoulders or miniskirts. This applies to both men and women. You are to pass through the airport style scanners and security. When you want to go up the Dome  you have (2) options, steps all the way ( 551 steps) or a lift part of the way.(with charge) and then follow on foot for the last 320 steps. Either way, it's a long, steep climb. But make it to the top, and you're rewarded with stunning rooftop views. Access to the Dome is from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Once at the top, you have 360 degree views of St Peter's Square and the city of Rome.  Once inside the Basilica, even the most travelled cannot fail to be impressed by the spectacle and riches that confront you. There is nothing to explain what you are seeing...impressive art collection. No photos allowed and admission charge. They say that assuming the Pope is in residence, on Sundays at noon, the pope usually appears at the window to pray and bless the crowd in St Peter's Square. Altar of Transfiguration is one of the most beautiful mosaics in St. Peter's They say that (6) artists made this for (9) years to complete. Altar of the Lie - This altarpiece is a mosaic work, too. :P

Hi @willenette,

Thank you for sharing your personal account of St Peter's Basilica. Such a magnificent building and the richness to be found within. I would love to visit it one day. That, the Vatican City and Rome. That is just one spot in Italy! It seems that the Argonese Castle where KTH also took an IG picture seems to be another hotspot for tourists too. Or, shall I say that almost every part of Italy is worth exploring?

KTH must be so awed by the places that she visited and eager to share with everybody that she 'rained' on us the most number of IG uploads in a day! Todate, that is. The pictures were all so well taken; the spontaneous style that I could only suspect the photographer lady whose IG picture with HL I posted above, was the one who took them. Let us hope that KTH won't stop there. May we see more updates from her, just like Rain frequently updates his! :D