✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

So many good news, wow:wub::wub:

And Kim Tae Hee liked the post with rain on Instagram again. their love is really strong:blush:

Oh really!!!   :w00t::wub:

But....I can't see it. :o

Which one that she liked? You managed to cap it?

• Like 1

RAIN mentions about the recent rumor about his marriage with Kim Tae Hee

RAIN mentioned about the recent rumor about his marriage with Kim Tae Hee.

On December 5th, RAIN appeared on channel KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview.

During the interview, RAIN said, "The recent rumor about my marriage with Kim Tae Hee is not true at all. We do not have any plan to get married yet. We will make an official announcement as soon as we make our decision."

Regarding how his relationship with Kim Tae Hee had been publicized on January 1st, RAIN said, "I wonder whose relationship will be publicized on January 1st, 2016. I can't be the only one."

Meanwhile, RAIN told that he wants to have a daughter who looks like Chu Sa Rang.

20151205224114_5662e97ac1706_1.jpg

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=421678

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Oh really!!!   :w00t::wub:

But....I can't see it. :o

Which one that she liked? You managed to cap it?

CVe0CRJUwAARm6x.jpg

Cr: twitter

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Regarding how his relationship with Kim Tae Hee had been publicized on January 1st, RAIN said, "I wonder whose relationship will be publicized on January 1st, 2016. I can't be the only

Rain likes celebs gossip too?:w00t::P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

Cr: twitter

Rain likes celebs gossip too?:w00t::P

Thank you very much for the cap!!! :wub:

So far, KTH has liked this Instgrammer's 2 posts of Rain. KTH's taste and the Instagrammer's must be quite alike, hahaha.... At least we know that KTH has not abandoned her IG as she has been very quiet lately with no update on her IG for close to a month. Hopefully, she posts in her IG soon.

Since KimBi couple being outed on 1 January 2013, the 1 January date has become an annual  'history in the making' kind of event for Dispatch to out more K-celebs' relationships. I bet Rain is aware of a lot more gossips, but who will make it the 4th K-celeb couple to take over the 'baton' will be a much awaited news. Let us see whether Dispatch could still meet the bar that it has set for itself. Maybe that is what Rain means? ;):P:lol:

No matter how or what, KimBi couple tops it all in the K-ent world, for me so far! :D

• Like 1

KTH updated her IG today! Here are the reports. :D

Kim Tae Hee shows off her flawless complexion while out scuba diving

d64eda63c5a240a5bb7950025f0bdd3d.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee has once again showed off her innocent beautiful image, where one could spot her flawless looking complexion and left one looking on in envy.

Kim Tae Hee posted on her Instagram today, “Couldn’t even spot a sea turtle during scuba diving this time…I really wanted to see a ray…or even a whale shark, I definitely have to see them when I got the chance,” while also sharing a photo.

In the photo, Kim Tae Hee is seen sitting on a boat as she posed in her professional diving suit. She is also seen wearing an adorable hat, and demonstrated her flawless beauty and complexion from close-up, and left many women feeling envious.

Kim Tae Hee is currently on a break after wrapping up her SBS TV drama ‘Yong Pal,’ while also reviewing offers for her next work. She also had to issue a statement to deny that she was getting married with singer Rain this December.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/12/07/kim-tae-hee-shows-off-her-flawless-complexion-while-out-scuba-diving/

Kim Tae-hee's flawless beauty, wedding rumors?

Kim Tae-hee posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "I haven't seen a single tortoise. I want to ride them and I want to see the whale shark too".

Kim Tae-hee is sitting on a boat in the emerald sea and is wearing her scuba outfit.

Kim Tae-hee is currently taking a break after "Yong Pal" and is reviewing new work. She also claimed that the wedding rumors weren't true.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-s-flawless-beauty-wedding-rumors--89229.html

Rain Says He′s Suffering from Arthritis as Result of Action Acting

Rain revealed that he′s suffering from arthritis these days.  

Rain appeared as a guest on the December 7 broadcast of SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show, where he revealed which parts of his body have been ailing recently. 

Rain Says He′s Suffering from Arthritis as Result of Action Acting

Rain said, "There are no guests at my concert. That′s why it always takes more than six months to prepare for a concert. I′ve held more than 200 concerts up until now."

The DJs then said, "We′ve held concerts for more than 20 years now, and we always run out of breath," to which Rain said, "I′m like that too. I′m even suffering from arthritis these days." 

The DJs then asked, "Is it because you dance a lot?" leading Rain to answer, "I′ve also done a lot of action acting, so that′s probably why." 

Rain added, "I also have chronic back pain. My back hurts and my neck hurts, but it′s bearable. I also have rhinitis." 

Meanwhile, Rain will be holding a concert, titled THE SQUALL 2015-2016 RAIN’ in SEOUL at the Olympic Park SK Olympic Handball Stadium in Seoul from December 11 to 13.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100637/rain-says-hes-suffering-from-arthritis-as-result-of-action-acting

Rain says he suffers arthritis

(SBS)

Singer-actor Rain said he has arthritis and suffers from chronic back pain on Monday during SBS radio show “Cultwo,” hosted by a Korean comedy duo of the same name.

Rain, 33, said, “I had to dance a lot and use a lot of muscles while appearing in several action movies. It is also because I am getting old.”

One of the show’s hosts half-jokingly mentioned that a superstar suffering from arthritis is something new and somewhat funny. 

Rain is set to hold exclusive concerts Dec. 11-13 at Olympic Park in Seoul.

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201512071605022840208_2

Rain Reveals He Received a Wall-Mountable TV from Park Jin Young

Rain revealed that he received a wall-mountable TV as gift from Park Jin Young. 

Rain appeared as a guest on the December 7 broadcast of SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show, where he shared on a variety of topics.

Rain Reveals He Received a Wall-Mountable TV from Park Jin Young

On the show, listeners shared their eyewitness accounts of Rain. 

One listener, in particular, shared, "I went to install a wall-mountable TV at Rain′s house. When I said that he looked like Rain, he said, "I′m Rain.′"

Rain then responded, "That wall-mountable TV was the first thing Park Jin Young hyung ever bought me. The AS electricians were really kind and did a great job."

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100642/rain-reveals-he-received-a-wall-mountable-tv-from-park-jin-young

• Like 1

Rain at MIGU Awards ceremony (5 December 2015)

Rain’s part only.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3h26z8_151205-rain_news

Credit :  29ratoka

Rain in KBS’ Entertainment Relay, Guerrilla Date (aired on 5 December 2015)

Full video.

LOLLLLLL!!! The MC, Kim Tae Jin, was mercilessly on Rain on the subject of Kim Tae Hee! 

“Kim Tae... oh, it’s actually me, Kim Tae Jin".

“Kim Tae...oh, it’s actually Kim Tae Woo”.

"The one for SK...oh, it’s actually your pet dog, General" :P:lol::lol::lol:......

The ultimate?!?! When the lie detector sets off a positive lie result when Rain denied the wedding rumour! Look at the MC dancing gleefully at the result! 

LOLLLLLL, so funny! :P:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3h2119_151205_news

Credit : 29ratoka

Rain in SBS’ Power FM Cultwo Show (7 December 2015).

Full video.

Credit : 권정미

• Like 2

He takes care of himself and he is a man in love! Aren’t these potent enough to make a younger and handsome looking Rain? ;):D

Since KTH talked about managing her diet after her Yongpal and that she likes it that way now, hmmmmm, I kind of feeling suspicious that both are into diet management thingy. you know, the couple thingy, doing things together as a source of encouragement to each other to manage their diet for a fit looking and slim them. The “KimBi-couple-diet-management-thingy"! :P;):D

Rain Laughs at Plastic Surgery Rumors

rain-.png

Solo artist Rain has addressed rumors about his more defined facial features being the result of cosmetic surgery.

The star was a guest on the December 7 broadcast of SBS PowerFM’s “Two O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show.”

During the show, Rain revealed, “People have been asking me if I got work done after losing weight.”

“If my face was like this after getting plastic surgery, then why would I have gotten anything done?” he laughed at the rumors of him going under the knife.

Being modest about his looks, he added, “I’m okay. Compared to other celebrities, I’m slightly below average. My rank is not that bad.”

When asked about the reason behind his mission to get back in shape again, Rain explained, “It’s always about ripping, tearing, and taking stuff off when I go on stage, and in order to do that, I must get in shape. If my body is not ripped when I go on stage, people might say that I haven’t been taking care of myself. Like a pro athlete, I have to build my body before putting on a show.”

rain

Meanwhile, Rain will be holding three solo concerts from December 11 to 13 at the Jamsil Handball Stadium in Seoul.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/07/rain-laughs-at-plastic-surgery-rumors/

• Like 2

This is so cute of JVJQ in promoting Rain’s The Squall concerts and KimBi couple by putting their pictures in one section of the ad even though until today we have yet to see KTH’s JVJQ’s CF and ads! ;):P:D

Hey, JVJQ. When are we going to see KTH’s JVJQ CFs and ads? Perhaps, a KimBi couple’s too? ;)B):D

Images are from JVJQ Weibo.

12357205_435936549935850_653311336889023

12339179_435936556602516_418134021734437

• Like 2

[V Report] Take a look at ‘Rain’s Practice Room’

Rain

restmb_jhidxmake.php.jpg

Rain (Naver V)

Titled, “Rain’s Practice Room,” Rain made an appearance on V, starting his show by singing one of his hits, “Ways to Avoid the Sun” with a dance performance. 

After the song, he sat down and chatted with his fans watching the show. 

One of the fans asked Rain how much money he has in his bank account. 

Rain replied, “I don’t really know,” smiling. 

Rain also showed off his hoodie and towel with his logo on it. 

When asked to sing a song, “Three Bears,” he said, “It has been so long since I sang that song in the TV drama, “Full House.” Maybe later.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151208

Rain (Naver V)

Rain sang several other songs, amusing fans with much energy and charm. 

In between the songs, he asked his fans to continuously search for his upcoming concert online. 

His hourlong talk and singing entertained and brought joy for his beloved fans waited long for his appearance on V.

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201512081131379716958_2

• Like 1

Rain, "Cosmetic surgery? This face? That's a problem"

PS15120800031.jpg

Singer Rain said he doesn't think about cosmetic surgery.

Rain appeared in the Naver V App "Rain's Practice Room".

He appeared to be different. Netizens asked if he had gotten plastic surgery and he said, "If this was a surgically operated face that would be a problem. I lost a lot of weight".

"I didn't go on a diet, but I just worked out a lot".

Meanwhile, Rain's Seoul concert is being held from the 11th of December to the 3rd of January at the Olympic Stadium.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-cosmetic-surgery-this-face-that-s-a-problem-89268.html

• Like 2

RAIN tells that he is suffering from arthritis

20151208000516_5665a02cd283c_1.jpg

RAIN told that he is suffering from arthritis.

On December 7th, RAIN appeared on SBS Power FM 'Cultwo Show' as a special guest.

RAIN talked about his upcoming solo concerts, and said, "I have failed to get any special guest for my upcoming solo concerts. Doing a full concert alone is a hard job, but I should be able to get through."

Cultwo members said, "We run out of our breath sometimes," and RAIN replied, "I am suffering from arthritis due to too much dancing."

Meanwhile, RAIN told that his management agency ordered him to never smile on TV when he first debuted.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=421823

• Like 1

KTH is in Maldives for magazine photoshoot. As what she did for another magazine photoshoot earlier this year, she went scuba diving. No luck in seeing sea turtle, ray fish or whale shark as she had wished for. Hope better luck in her next scuba diving. Perhaps with Rain, next round, and tons of sea animals for KimBi couple gawk at and play with. yah?!?!  ;):D

Kim Tae-hee's flawless beauty, wedding rumors?

d64eda63c5a240a5bb7950025f0bdd3d.jpg

Kim Tae-hee posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "I haven't seen a single tortoise. I want to ride them and I want to see the whale shark too".

Kim Tae-hee is sitting on a boat in the emerald sea and is wearing her scuba outfit.

Kim Tae-hee is currently taking a break after "Yong Pal" and is reviewing new work. She also claimed that the wedding rumors weren't true.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-s-flawless-beauty-wedding-rumors--89229.html

******************************************************************************************

Kim Tae Hee shows off her flawless complexion while out scuba diving

Actress Kim Tae Hee has once again showed off her innocent beautiful image, where one could spot her flawless looking complexion and left one looking on in envy.

Kim Tae Hee posted on her Instagram today, “Couldn’t even spot a sea turtle during scuba diving this time…I really wanted to see a ray…or even a whale shark, I definitely have to see them when I got the chance,” while also sharing a photo.

In the photo, Kim Tae Hee is seen sitting on a boat as she posed in her professional diving suit. She is also seen wearing an adorable hat, and demonstrated her flawless beauty and complexion from close-up, and left many women feeling envious.

Kim Tae Hee is currently on a break after wrapping up her SBS TV drama ‘Yong Pal,’ while also reviewing offers for her next work. She also had to issue a statement to deny that she was getting married with singer Rain this December.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/12/07/kim-tae-hee-shows-off-her-flawless-complexion-while-out-scuba-diving/

******************************************************************************************

Her latest IG post of the pristine sandy beach with her mojito. Basking in the cool breeze air, under the sunny sky and the ‘me and my drink’ time before getting back to the cold, cold, SK and busyness for Christmas preparation and celebration. Ahem, making time to attend Rain’s concert too??? :phew:;):P:D

12346076_1530313917290906_1293323361_n.j

• Like 1

On December 10, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Lucia_love said:

That cocktail looks like a Piña colada actually!

how do you think is this true? The comment

LOL! I should kick myself for missing the fact that there're no slices of lime and mint leaves in the drink to pass as mojito! Aisyyyyy!!! Blush, blush... :P:lol:

You could be right. I like that drink too, pina colada, but mojito is what I will go for first between the two. If not done right, I dislike the coconut aftertaste in pink colada. 

As for your question, I'll PM you. Watch out for my message in your inbox. :D