Help me with the audition form (Big Hit Ent. )

Guest Page Nuest Brasil

On 7/16/2016 at 2:35 AM, potatolover said:

for sns address, do i have to put the actual link of my sns or like my email address to it only. like the (jhfdjfhsgfuidfiuh@yahoo/gmail.com)

i have the application form for about 1 month now and i can't send it to the company bc i'm confused about the application form

SNS means "Social Network Site". So you'll have to put the links of all your social media profiles there.

On 3/30/2017 at 1:03 AM, kawaiifoxy987 said:

What do they mean by address , resident registeration number , and contact point?

It means you need to put in your home address. For the registration number, normally, in Korea, every person has a registration or national ID number. If you have that kind of ID number where you live, then put that in.

For contact point, it's more likely that it's your contact number they're asking.

18 hours ago, mushroom12345 said:

Hey guys, i am trying to apply for BigHit Entertainment and on the application, one of the filling lines says 'Category' and I don't understand what it means.  Help

This one's so vague. I guess if this entertainment company is accepting singers, actors, dancers, etc., those will be the categories to choose from as those are the things you can audition for. The categories could also be ballad, rap, etc., but I think the safer bet is the latter.

• 1 year later...
On 9/5/2013 at 10:52 PM, Page Nuest Brasil said:

In the audition form of "Big Hit Ent." I didn't really understand what they ask in
"Precautions - Matters to be attended to apply
- Please send us two or more files including photo of photo, sound source, video."
What does it mean "photo of photo"? English is not my main language, can you guys help me? Should I send two photos or what?

Archived