Help me with the audition form (Big Hit Ent. )

Guest Page Nuest Brasil

Guest Page Nuest Brasil

In the audition form of "Big Hit Ent." I didn't really understand what they ask in
"Precautions - Matters to be attended to apply
- Please send us two or more files including photo of photo, sound source, video."
What does it mean "photo of photo"? English is not my main language, can you guys help me? Should I send two photos or what?

• 2 weeks later...

Sakura Sekine said: In the audition form of "Big Hit Ent." I didn't really understand what they ask in
"Precautions - Matters to be attended to apply
- Please send us two or more files including photo of photo, sound source, video."
What does it mean "photo of photo"? English is not my main language, can you guys help me? Should I send two photos or what?

Guest meganmuah

I should have read the rest of the application before asking a question... -.-'

Okay, so does anyone know what they mean by:

Family Relations?

Career?

Level of Education, I live in the US. So the levels of education would be different, as in I'm in 10th Grade, a Sophomore, 2nd year in high school. But in Korea, I'm pretty sure I would be 1st year in high school.

I should have read the rest of the application before asking a question... -.-'

Okay, so does anyone know what they mean by:

Family Relations?

Career?

Level of Education, I live in the US. So the levels of education would be different, as in I'm in 10th Grade, a Sophomore, 2nd year in high school. But in Korea, I'm pretty sure I would be 1st year in high school.

Family Relations--> family members (ex. Mom, dad, brother, sister)

Career--> since you're a student, just put (Student)

--> for level of education, just put how it is in the US

(Hope I helped somewhat.)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Do anyone know what it means when they ask "PR video, Speciality Recording"? So I have to record my special ability (the one I wrote on the audition form)? and what about the PR video?

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On April 30, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Kierney Williams said:

Does anyone know what they mean by 

Catagory

SNS adress 

and contact???

SNS Address is most likely links to your current social media. They probably just want to see more about you and see how much about you is all over the internet

contact: How do you want them to reply to your audition? I'd leave my phone number or the same email address that I used to audition with.

for any audition based questions, email wunicorned@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for sns address, do i have to put the actual link of my sns or like my email address to it only. like the (jhfdjfhsgfuidfiuh@yahoo/gmail.com)

i have the application form for about 1 month now and i can't send it to the company bc i'm confused about the application form

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think that career is like your professional job and if your a student, you write student only because you dont have a career. SNS, you just put directly the link of your social media accounts like facebook,etc.

But, i saw that its just male that could apply...your lucky guys!

• 7 months later...

Archived