Fujii Mina ♥ TVN Sitcom Potato Star 2013QR3 + Orbis + Hans Uniform

Guest zzainal

Guest zzainal

addictedtokd said: @zzainal wow! This is great! Thanks for doing this for our Mina and the fandom. I am most definitely MinaBiased. She kept me interested over the first few episodes of GWGM...and everything she did on the show was just so amazing...honest, true-to-self, brave, giving... 8->

Her beauty is just mesmerizing...my heart can't help but go pit-a-pat at the sight of her! Pretty funny for an ahjumma to be become a fangurl! :D

I wish so much for her career to skyrocket and for her to gain much fame and due attention!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eaisyae

maybe somebody out here could play with mina's pic in different hairstyle or haircut?  just a thought  :))  just to have an idea how she'd look in a new hairdo  ;):D

Yeah!!! Agree to that...hehe bet she gonna look awesome...she kinda remind me of a poise version of sandara park...a face that could look pretty with any hairstyle...hehe ^^

Guest eaisyae

Its a bit a shame that our lady d is super private...hehehe...lucky we got miss BFF asuka to update us of her whereabouts....hope she's with HK now...he seems like he need to see that cute dimple of hers to brighten and loosen his stress ^^

Guest zzainal

juliene said: maybe somebody out here could play with mina's pic in different hairstyle or haircut?  just a thought  :))  just to have an idea how she'd look in a new hairdo  ;):D

Guest wittydba

zzainal said: Niken280678 said:

fr33y

wrote:

»

love fujii mina. she is so cute. but i think she need to change her hairstyle. it's look same in all picture. but i love the short n her hairstyle in pifan ( when she wear a sexy black dress n pink dress). btw what is "another wedding"? new drama?

Guest eaisyae

juliene said:

maybe somebody out here could play with mina's pic in different hairstyle or haircut?  just a thought  :))  just to have an idea how she'd look in a new hairdo  ;):D

haha anyone with good photoshop skills? 

eaisyae said:

juliene wrote: »

maybe somebody out here could play with mina's pic in different hairstyle or haircut?  just a thought   just to have an idea how she'd look in a new hairdo 

Yeah!!! Agree to that...hehe bet she gonna look awesome...she kinda remind me of a poise version of sandara park...a face that could look pretty with any hairstyle...hehe ^^

True. But I wouldn't want her with a palm tree hair or half shaved hair hehe

Palm tree hair??? Puahahaha xD better not HK might kill that hairstylist...hahaha

Guest eaisyae

Asuka_Ochi 相知 明日香7mLunch with Mina ! 今年の夏は美菜が日本に居たからたくさん思い出作れた(*^^*)花火やお祭や映画や夜中のカフェ…ひと夏を振り返ってランチしましたぁ笑 すぐ韓国会いに行くよ♡사랑해♡ pic.twitter.com/Y8fx3Cn13u

Beautiful lady ^^

eaisyae said:

ladynora

wrote:

»

Asuka_Ochi 相知 明日香7mLunch with Mina ! 今年の夏は美菜が日本に居たからたくさん思い出作れた(*^^*)花火やお祭や映画や夜中のカフェ…ひと夏を振り返ってランチしましたぁ笑 すぐ韓国会いに行くよ♡사랑해♡ pic.twitter.com/Y8fx3Cn13u

Guest Norhayati Mohd Idrus

ladynora said:

zzainal wrote: »

@ladynora Thanks for the pic! she looks radiant:) I'm glad she's happy

@wittydba Thanks for the video!!!! 

Welcome.. She so gorgeous..1st time I saw her with a cap..hongkimina love cap...

I think their have many cap collection.

It's my first time seeing her with a cap too! And it doesn't look like something she'll wear...with the word WHOT? or WHAT on it. Or is it HOT? Oh my....if it's HOT....confirm it's from Hongki to Mina haha. From my observation she is someone who likes to dress simple, or something floral....

@zzainal she was influenced by SOMEONE!!

Guest Norhayati Mohd Idrus

❤Yourself (@KakaLiew) tweeted at 9:38 PM on Tue, Sep 03, 2013:

Fujii Mina will be attending Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 as an award presenter on 5th September.

(

Fujii Mina will be attending Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 as an award presenter on 5th September.

— ❤ㅋ ㅏㅋ ㅏ❤ (@KakaLiew)

September 3, 2013
)

Guest zzainal

❤Yourself (@KakaLiew) tweeted at 9:38 PM on Tue, Sep 03, 2013:

(

)

Can't wait to see her!!

Guest eaisyae

Minaaaaa why soooo pretty!!!!!

Awwwwww...I wish I could give her flowers too...shes stunning...not a fan of the dress...but her beauty surpass it all >< mis those dimple of hers!!!

Archived