Fujii Mina ♥ TVN Sitcom Potato Star 2013QR3 + Orbis + Hans Uniform

Guest zzainal

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zzainal

Thanks everyone for the support:) Hope we can hear updates from her soon. I'm trying to source for more things on Mina on Japanese search engines:)

Guest zzainal

fr33y said:

zzainal

wrote:

»

fr33y said:

love fujii mina. she is so cute. but i think she need to change her hairstyle. it's look same in all picture. but i love the short n her hairstyle in pifan ( when she wear a sexy black dress n pink dress). btw what is "another wedding"? new drama?

Haha I agree. I want her to change her hairstyle too. It's been like that since years ago. "Another wedding" is a short drama special by KBS last year where she was the 2nd lead. Here's the trailer: 

Guest Jasmin Nullas-Sarmiento

fr33y said:

love fujii mina. she is so cute. but i think she need to change her hairstyle. it's look same in all picture. but i love the short n her hairstyle in pifan ( when she wear a sexy black dress n pink dress). btw what is "another wedding"? new drama?

Haha I agree. I want her to change her hairstyle too. It's been like that since years ago. "Another wedding" is a short drama special by KBS last year where she was the 2nd lead. Here's the trailer: 

Can u pls help me to find wer can I watch this in eng sub? Thank u much :)

Guest zzainal

Nimsaj26 said:

zzainal

wrote:

»

fr33y said:

Guest eaisyae

Finally I got a chance to post ^^

Thanks @zzainal for creating this thread...hope to spread all our love and sipport to mina ^^

Fujii Mina fighting!!! ♥♥♥ ^^v

Archived